Midnight Dip

Story Info
Wife caught being naughty by her lonesome...
1.1k words
3.57
80.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Driftan
Driftan
1 Followers

Living in the Midwest year round, it's always a refreshing change of pace for my wife and I to visit her parents in Massachussettes. Although my in-laws have a beach house in a mid-sized township on the Cape, their "real" home is simply amazing. Bearing five bedrooms, three baths and two livings rooms, the house easily accomadates the two of them and the two of us. There's even an underground pool that's always in pristine, sparkling condition thanks to her father's unrequited love for its wellfare. Little did I know just how much someone else in the house enjoyed the water...

It was our third night at her parent's house, which meant I only had five more days before I had to return to Missouri and resume the usual humdrum of life at a job I hate... a fact which weighed heavily on my mind, so much so that I awoke from my troubled sleep at around one in the morning. To me, anything past midnight is too late for anything but sleep. To my wife, however, anything past midnight usually involves her cumming, with or without my participation, a point proven by what I saw next.

I peered out the lone window in the room, one that was close enough to the bed that I didn't even have to get out of bed to see the moon and stars. I'd barely stared at the heavens for a minute when I looked down from my elevated perch and saw someone swimming in the pool.

Intrigued, and knowing there was no way in hell it was Kerry's mom floating in the far end of the pool, I watched my wife drift towards the diving board.

What in the hell? I thought, as I saw her lift her hands up and grab one side of the board.

Oh no way... I said to myself, smiling as I scanned the poolside for what I knew was going to be there. Thanks to the pool lights, it only took me a few seconds to see her bikini bottom tossed casually beside a lounge chair.

I bit my lip, knowing exactly what she was doing now. I'd been in the pool at least a dozen times, and every time Kerry made some reference to the jets and how powerful the streams were. Two of which were positioned squarely where her ass was pointed. This meant that the jets were going to be hitting her from behind, her all-time favorite position.

Ignoring the aching of my straining cock, I watched her for a few minutes, unable to see as much as I wanted. The rippling water made things unmistakable in just how purposeful she was gyrating underneath the surface of the pool. A few minutes passed, long enough for me to contemplate, and discard, the possibility of Kerry's parents waking up and seeing the same show I was witnessing. Thankfully, (and a fact which Kerry HAD to know) her parents seemed to have an inner clock that shut down their minds AND bodies by 9:00 p.m. every day.

I returned my attention back to my horny wife and smiled as I saw her begin to wade towards the steps. It looked like I was going to get lucky tonight... at least that's what I thought until she stopped by the same lounge chair her bikini bottom were by. My dick nearly leapt out of my constricting briefs when I saw Kerry lay a towel across the lounge chair and take a seat.

"Fuck." I whispered, in unintentional irony.

Less than five feet out from my window, yet almost fifteen feet down, my wife scooted her ass back against the base of the chair and relaxed her shoulders. She wasn't quite prone, having her shoulders and head propped upright by the top of the chair, but it wasn't her face I was interested in anyway.

I was almost completely mesmerized by her half-shadowed, shaved pussy. I knew this latter detail because I've always requested the grooming for aesthetic and aromatic reasons. Kerry moved fast though, for she was clearly too horny to worry about privacy OR discretion. She grabbed a nearby container, what I could only assume was lotion of some type, and squirted some on the top of her left thigh. Being left-handed, the move was smooth, almost rehearsed, and for the first time I wondered whether or not this was Kerry's initial poolside show. My own concerns weren't too matter, though, for my wife quickly rubbed the lotion up and down her thigh, not in the way a tanner would do in order to cover an entire area of skin, but in the way a construction worker might do after a hard day's work- in other words, she was trying to coat her hand in the slippery concoction as fast as possible.

I pulled myself up off the bed, stopping short of plunking my head into the window, and creened my neck down. There was no way I could ignore the ache in my groin now, but what was I going to do?!

Underneath me, Kerry's left hand was sliding back and forth, moving up and down between her legs in agonizingly slow-motion. Her right hand was playing a supportive role, cupping her exposed right tit roughly. Lying on the deck at the angle she was at was perfect for me. The moon was shining down on here like a spotlight, amplifying her movements and, since Kerry's a closet exhibitionhist, probably contributing to her arousal. Her entire body was covered in a sheen of pool water, giving her an oiled appearance. For some reason, I found the sight incredibly erotic, no doubt because every hole was, at this very moment, entirely lubricated and ready for a pounding.

Then the moment came, literally. Doing something she only does when she wants to be quiet as she cums, Kerry's face dove towards her tit, this time to her right one. I'd seen her lick her own nipples many a time, and there was no doubt she was doing it now, trying to stem her usual groans as her pussy exploded... an event which I was sure was happening considering her legs were splayed wide apart and trembling, giving me a perfect shot of her naked, wet body.

I watched her for a few more minutes, not wanting to miss an encore performance, but it never came. That night Kerry came up, ducked her head under the covers and gave me a wonderful midnight hummer and retired to her bedroom. Little did she know I'd already blown my load over her earlier... during her midnight dip, but that's a story I'll have to tell her later.

Driftan
Driftan
1 Followers