Midnight Dip

Story Info
The moon, a lake and a midnight swim.
1k words
4.41
17.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeeTee
TeeTee
9 Followers

She was standing outside, underneath the moonlight on the balcony, over looking the calm lake. The noise and confusion of the party left inside, soft music playing through various hidden speakers through out the premises. Inhaling deeply the clear air while fanning herself. The view was hypnotizing, the moon was full and shown with a brilliance between the tall evergreens, the lake below, bouncing off the waters glass.

It was hot, she wanted to cool off, the water just looked so inviting. "It's quite hot this evening, wouldn't you say?" She turned around raising an eyebrow, then smiling and nodding her response, "mmmm..." to the man who had suddenly appeared behind her; before she turned her gaze back to the shimmering lake below.

He taking a few steps closer, brushing up behind her his arms almost wrapping all the way around her to brace the balconies edge. Leaning in, grazing his cheek against her ear he whispers, "I was thinking, perhaps a midnight dip would do the body good." He could feel her body shudder as his raspy words entered her ear. She laughed nervously as she spoke, "The thought had crossed my mind but..." Before she could finish her sentence he had grabbed her hand, led her down the stairs to the path way towards the beach. Making her way down the trail carefully in her high heels, hand in hand with his. Thinking to herself, 'this is crazy'.

Letting go of her hand as they reached the shore, tossing his clothing about the sand. Catching her breath at his magnificent naked form, he turned to face her with a giant beaming smile, "C'mon!" he said, as she watched his naked body splash into the refreshing water.

She stood there in her cocktail dress shaking her head and laughing, "Your chicken!" he yelled, "I dare you to have a little fun, let loose, what chicken afraid someone might see you?" She cocked her head and gave him a wicked smile, thinking to herself, 'I'll show you I'm not chicken humph!'

She started to squirm out of her tight little cocktail dress, exposing her white lace bra with matching panties. His eyes gazed in wonder at her curvaceous form. Her hands reaching behind her back slowly for the clasp, watching his reaction as the fabric fell to the ground. Her body bending over slightly, her breasts firm and taunt as her thumbs slipped through the sides of her panties; pulling them slowly down her legs.

He reflects how sexy she looks bent over like that, in those high heels. She was putting on a show for him, he mused, making him anticipate her next move. Stepping out of her panties one heel at a time, like it was a practiced art; that she alone had perfected. Slipping a finger through one strap of the heel then the other, tossing them to the side in the sand.

Standing straight up, the moonlight reflecting it's glory upon her being. She glanced up at him wading in the water, she just stood there completely naked allowing the moon to expose her assets for him. Smiling mischeviously as she began to saunter towards the waters edge. Causing him a sharp intake of breath as her beauty enraptures him.

Looking him square in the eyes with a glint of mischief, she dives underneath, into the cool water. He looks around as she disappears below only to watch her splash up for air. Her long flowing hair now clinging to her body, her neck arching in a way he knew his lips could nuzzle perfectly. Watching her tongue licking her wet pouty lips as her hands wipe the wet strands of hair from her face.

He noticed her tits were hard and firm, watching as the droplets of water trinkle down her breasts; glistening in the moonlight reflecting her belly button. The rest of her body covered by the waters protection, she glanced over at him giving him a challenging smile.

Suddenly she splashes him in the face, bombing him with water, laughing her intoxicating laugh, "Hey!" he chorkles, as he whips around and begins to splash her back. Diving back into the water she tries to get away, only to come back up for air, he being right there, "Yikes!!" she squealed, giggling and laughing, trying to get away. He reaches for her and she dives and grabs his legs pulling him off balance.

Swimming over to the huge rock in the water, crawling up on it, she watches him swim towards her. Pulling her knees up to her chin, musing to herself how he would feel inside of her; his hands on her body. Chuckling to herself she found she was feeling a bit playful tonight.

He reached the rock and began grabbing for her legs. Kicking her feet, squealing and giggling like a kid, squirming to get away from him. Losing her balance sliding off the rock and into his arms. Holding her breath as his arms wrapped around her. Looking deep into his eyes mesmerized, hearing only her hearts' quickening beat, her legs wrap around his waist, her arms around his neck.

Pushing her back against the rock he met her stare, gazing into her eyes for a long moment. She felt butterflies in her tummy and could feel his manhood rubbing against her flesh beneath the waters surface. He leans in tracing a finger on her full pouty lips, she closing her eyes as his moist lips press upon hers. The moonlight dances, shining down on the two embraced bodies below.

She finds herself melting into his kiss, the tingling it had caused between her thighs. His tongue softly waltzing with hers, so gentle he kissed her, tasting her lips as if he already knew them intimately. Feeling the excitement in her rising she opened her eyes.

And there she was standing, still on the balcony, over looking the lake under the moonlight. She feels the moistness soaking her panties between her legs, letting out a small sigh, she turned around to leave when she heard a voice and she looked up. "It's quite hot this evening wouldn't you say?"

TeeTee
TeeTee
9 Followers