Midnight Fantasy

Story Info
Britney Spears fulfills a dream to an old friend.
10k words
4.8
30.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

The sun began to go down over a bright faded sky in a place known as the 'sunshine state'. Sailboats moved slowly into the water, the dark shadows appeared larger than under as the sun was sinking down into the ocean. Soft winds blew through the palm trees, brushing them slightly as people sat the docks enjoying this lovely view. The rays of sunlight created a brightness in the blend of orange and yellow rays. Perfect for anyone not used to such beauty over a tropical view, to come in and snap photos. But this wasn't an area of Miami that usually received many tourists around the year.

Key Biscayne was one of the more quiet places of the city. An island coast, right off west of Downtown over a long bridge that situated it on it's island off the south of Miami Beach. A nice place for a community, a better place to lay low and enjoy the years of life in sweet silence from the outside world. Vincent Dixon was just the man to enjoy that life hidden away behind sunsets and in an area of a big city where he wouldn't expect to be tracked by the ghosts of his former life. It was here where he made his retirement home, living under the radar at 46 years of age.

Not long ago, Vincent Dixon had found himself in the heart of an underworld business. A former private investigator turned 'fixer' for high playing clients, he had seen his fair share of the dark side in life. Some 15 years ago, he had been the prime of his body to sacrifice within the job. A former police officer who made rank of detective within the robbery division back in Chicago. He moved out to L.A. when he turned 31, ready to start a new career that would lead to a satisfying work of pay. As a private investigation, he started out with small cases; the usual eyes on the street watching for his clients. Back then, he spent his time watching cheating spouses and keeping tabs for clients who felt they were being ripped off in business deals.

His career quickly took a deep turn back in the fall of 2001. Taking one case from a prominent figure in Hollywood, becoming the P.I. for a powerful director that needed someone to track down agents. The payoff in this one job was enough for him to become greedy, starting in the six figure numbers and setting a goal to make millions of dollars. Vincent didn't quite see greed as a bad thing, for it was the only choice that opened the doorway for later would become a partnership, as he met his best friend: Joe Steele. Together, the two became known as 'Dixon/Steele'. Private investigators turned 'fixers' within the underworld of L.A.

Vincent had met Joe Steele back in late 2001, still fresh with his new job as a P.I. The two became partners, as Joe was originally a bodyguard for an actress. Before then, he had been a cop in the LAPD. Steele was a detective working in narcotics before he threw his badge amidst finding that most of his division was full of corruption. He was about 5 years older than Vincent, had seen more experience within the line of duty. Together, they formed a partnership after they met working security for a specific actress that needed help with keeping a scandal out of the tabloid magazines.

For 9 years, the duo between Vincent Dixon and Joe Steele worked in the underworld. Together, they kept their jobs as fixers moving from star to star over the years. Their detective skills came in handy for the dirty work, making them sufficient in every situation. The money made it all worth it, as they had plenty of money and had their chances with so many famous women. The two quickly became something of ladies' men. Never in Vincent's life did he want to settle down and have a family. The lavish lifestyle he spent with money and within the heart of Hollywood, that was his true pride and joy to the world.

All good things eventually come to an end. No matter how much money was made doing jobs and working from high name client to the next, some secrets were better left untouched. Vincent learned this the hard way just 5 years ago. While investigating a conspiracy linked to a business man in Hollywood, Vincent and Joe had ended up stepping into the foot prints of something more sinister. It cost Joe his life, to be murdered in a set up that looked like a suicide. Vincent took the hint with his partner's death and transferred all his money from off shore bank accounts and decided to move somewhere east. A place where he didn't the players' names and could live a quiet life. He had settled in Miami, moving out to Key Biscayne and renting a nice hotel where he could lay low.

By this point, he had been in Miami for 4 years, almost going on the five. He often thought of Joe, beyond his death. There was no doubt that his murder was a cover up to look like a suicide, only the two of them knew what they had truly uncovered behind the curtain. It was nothing he could do about. All he could do was sleep with a gun under his mattress, in case something ever happened later on. Other than Joe, Vincent didn't miss much of the old life. By the time he left L.A., he was a burnt out shell of his former self. The game had passed him up, he and Joe both were products of an old past. Today was a much different game for private investigators working with rich and famous clients. It was difficult to keep anything a secret now, not like the old days.

At 46 years old, he just waited for life to quietly pass him by. Living in the shadows in a place where he was a stranger. His hair was beginning to fade from brown to small glimmers of grey. He still shaved regularly, it was the only thing to prevent the grey hairs from becoming apparent over his face. Occasionally, Vincent missed the fun life. Getting to be a player and womanizer to rich and famous women, not counting the expensive suits and jewelry he used to spend his money on. There were many women in Miami he could have settled down with, but what was it worth? No woman would ever come close to the ones in his past life, at least to his knowledge. All he had left was the beautiful sunsets of Miami, watching the sail boats from the docks. This was how he spent the evening, all before going back to his hotel room hideaway and dreaming in fantasies, reliving his years of the night life.

******************

1 DAY LATER

A lonely day had unfolded, right in the middle of the work week. The hotel would become empty, just like neighborhoods in the morning as everyone went off to their daily jobs on schedule. For Vincent, this was another day to relax around the place. He was retired anyway, nothing else to do but soak in the sunlight and enjoy himself, or at least try to. The hotel was an expensive leisure. Outside, was a large swimming pool with rows of patio tables and large chairs for sunbathing. This was the place that Vincent spent most of his days outside of his hotel room on the 7th floor.

On this afternoon, he found himself walking to enjoy the cool breeze in the air. From this point, he was known as a local from the hotel. The bartender who fixed drinks from around the pool was used to seeing him almost every day for the past few years. Vincent walked out, wearing a purple shirt under a sports jacket and some blue jeans as he strolled on past the pulled back chairs near the pool. The large body of water was rather empty on this afternoon, just with two people swimming inside. A couple women sat on the lounge chairs with magazines and sunglasses, tanning their bikini-clad bodies. Vincent walked over to the bar on his left, waving to the old man as he approached. Fred smiled, greeting his friend.

"Nice day for a walk, eh Vincent?"

"Yeah, appears that way if I ever get out on the streets. What are you up to, today."

The old man stroked his white beard over his hand. His head had become bald ages ago, no one truly knew how long Fred had been fixing drinks at the bar to this hotel.

"The same thing I'm always up to, sitting here looking at beautiful ladies...maybe remind me of days when I could get lucky."

Fred laughed while Vincent just smiled at him before replying to him.

"I imagine you see nice things everyday from here."

"You know it, I always have my eye out!"

The old man pointed his finger over to his left, alerting Vincent to look in the direction.

"You see that right?"

"Yeah."

His finger was pointed at a blonde woman sitting in a chair with her legs propped up in a pair of red heels. She wore a white bikini, a black sun hat and a pair of sunglasses while peeling the page of a magazine. Fred nodded and spoke.

"Britney Spears, right there."

"You're shitting me..."

Fred laughed before responding, all while Vincent starred across from the bar at the woman. The old man barked out a response to him.

"Like hell I am! She checked in last night, I saw her name down in the books."

Vincent listened but he couldn't look away. Those strong built legs and a heavy cleavage in her white bikini top, not counting the amazing abs and pierced belly button ring: this was definitely Britney Spears. He would have knew anyway, as he had crossed paths with her a long while back. It had been some time since Vincent laid his eyes on Britney, he wondered if she would have remembered him. Fred spoke again.

"I take it that she has your attention sitting there, why don't you go over and talk to her."

He turned back, smiling at the old man across the bar.

"I might...and I might not."

"What the hell are you waiting for!? Come on, take your chance! She's too famous for me, and I'm probably too old for her!"

Fred couldn't help himself, he laughed at his tired joke. Vincent just nodded at him with a smile. He wasn't about to tell the old man about stories from knowing Britney in years gone by. Had he begun to spill those old tales, they would be sitting here for hours talking about his past. Other than that, Vincent preferred not to tell others about his former life. Fred sighed, seeing as the man was too busy looking over at the famous pop star. He decided to change the subject to him.

"So...you want the usual glass of tea in the afternoon?"

Vincent shook his head.

"No, not today...I had a glass this morning before I decided to come outside."

Curiosity was getting the better of Vincent's mind. Though it may have been rude, he couldn't help but begin to walk away from the bar and over to the chairs. Britney was looking down into a magazine, as he came closer. His eyes gazed up every curve of her body as the figure became more clear to him. There was no mistaking her from any woman in the world, the little tattoo of dices on the underside of her left wrist told him everything. Vincent walked right on by her, deciding to sit at a patio table across from her with a metal chair and an umbrella to offer shade. From there, he looked over at the pop princess and gazed into the thoughts of his memories.

It didn't matter to him if she would catch him watching her from the corner of her eye, all behind those big sunglasses. His lips moved to a smile, grinning as his mind filled with the memories of old times. Vincent first met Britney back in August of 2003, god it was such a long time, he thought to himself. She was performing at an awards show in the prime of her stardom. At the time, she was the hottest woman on earth and countless men dreamed of sharing a bed with her. He would never forget that day, playing bodyguard and getting to watch a moment in history. The time that she locked lips on national television with another pop star from a previous age, he was close by the stage and witnessed it in person. It was something he would never forget.

After the show, Vincent and his partner Joe had a job to do for Britney's team. Their task was to lure out a stalking fan who had private photos of her and put the fear of hell into the troubling nuisance. It ended two nights later as they hunted down the pest, retrieved the photos and introduced the idiot to a baseball bat. With a couple bruises and a cracked kneecap, he swore never to make another sneaky move into the pop princess' life. Britney thanked him and Joe with a kiss on the cheeks when they brought the photos back to her, all to be shredded evidence moments later. This would not be the first time that he and his friend's skills would be used for Britney's aid.

Vincent would meet Britney again in 2007, following her infamous breakdown phase. Originally, he and Joe had been working with Paris Hilton on the side of partying and her crazy social life. They met Britney in a nightclub with Paris and within the next day, Britney's team had employed them as bodyguards and to play fixer with some scandals in tabloid magazines. Their job this time was around to prevent a sex tape from leaking out to public, a risky job within an hour glass that proved to be difficult, but not too much for them to handle. Retrieving the tape before it could be sold was one of the hardest jobs to his memory.

That was all a long time ago, in today's age. It was almost a decade ago at this point, Vincent smiled to himself as the wind blew through his hair. By now, Britney put the magazine down and he fell out of the day-dreaming trance in his mind. She leaned up from her chair and stomped her heels down over the stone walkway, as she began to walk away over to the pool. It was then, he got to watch those amazing curves move and look at that beautiful ass in her bikini bottom as she walked on by. Britney stepped closer to pool before turning around, she finally noticed him looking at her. She looked away, only to take off her sunglasses and then look back over at him. It appeared as if Britney identified him. She walked over to his table and greeted him with a smile.

"Hey! Do I...know you from somewhere?"

He smiled at her.

"Maybe you do...maybe you don't."

His voice was familiar to her ears. She looked over at him before replying to him.

"Something about you reminds me of someone..."

He nodded.

"Ah, I'm nobody. No one like you who is a famous superstar, I'm just a washed up old man, honey."

She gasped her breath before replying.

"Oh my god! I do remember you! You used to have a friend with you, a short handsome guy."

"Yeah, that was my partner Joe. You may remember me as Vincent."

Suddenly, her face lit up in her trademark smile. Proof to him that her true beauty was still there at 34 years old, if her figure in a bikini wasn't enough to make it proof.

"That is you! Oh my god, I ain't seen you in years! What are you doing out here!?"

Vincent smiled.

"I could ask you the same thing, I figured you would be in South Beach where all the other famous names hang out in this town and party.

Britney shook her head.

"Nah, I wanted to stay away from any possible attention."

"I don't blame you, so where is your kids?"

"Back in L.A. seeing their father. I'm out here on break from my Vegas shows, enjoying my time with the beaches...You still didn't answer my question! What are you doing out here?"

He sighed, all before giving her a smile in return. Britney raised the end of her sunglasses up to her chin and twirled the pair between her fingertips as she awaited his response.

"I'm retired. Been living here almost...5 years now."

"Oh, that's nice. I would like to retire some day in a few years..."

She sighed before looking back over around the pool and then back at him, ideas running through her mind.

"I was told this hotel has a nice bar downstairs..."

Vincent nodded to her with a smile.

"Indeed, it does."

"How about you meet me downstairs tonight? I would love to catch up on old times, hear what you've been up to and tell you a bit about me."

"I would never turn you down for that offer, babe."

Britney smiled big at him.

"Great! What time do you want to meet me?"

"How about, 8 or 9?"

She nodded.

"9 will be perfect, I'm all yours for a couple drinks and chat around then."

Giving him a wink, Britney walked away. Her high heels clicked and clacked over the stone floor outside near the pool. For a brief moment, he got to watch the pop princess stomp off, strutting that famous ass. She still looked incredibly beautiful, even if she wasn't the most desired famous woman on the planet anymore. Vincent had some hours now to ponder on his memories of her back in the day.

******************

7 HOURS LATER

Back within his hotel room, Vincent didn't think too much of his preparations for drinking with Britney. He had known her so many years back, he figured she would be just as easy-going if not more relaxed than ever. He could remember her glory days, as well as the wild down side she went through. It was funny to think of back then, he had many opportunities to take a swing at bedding her but refused. He and his partner Joe, had both felt bad for her with the struggles she had went through. All in the years of his work in Hollywood, Vincent as well as Joe, had taken to bed numerous starlets in the business. Britney Spears wasn't one of them, sadly.

At night, a particular dream would manage to find it's way into his mind. Staying away from Hollywood and the party life that he once embraced so long ago, he had memories of those years. He could easily go out to any club and land a date with a pretty woman, Miami had a lively night life, but what was it worth? He was spoiled from his years of work where he could indulge as a womanizer to the rich and famous. His midnight fantasy was always that of a famous women, putting him back on top of the world. Tonight seemed like a possibility with Britney Spears as a date.

Vincent didn't waste his time around the apartment thinking about it. They had a lot to possibly talk about, as it had been so long since they had seen each other. He wanted to enjoy this night, something he never seen coming. He took a shower and changed his jeans for a freshly washed pair. He put on a blue button up shirt, no need for any kind of jacket since they weren't going out. Around 8:45 he made the walk downstairs to where the hotel bar was. The place was empty, as usual. Only a couple people drinking in a corner and lonely bar with the man behind it. Vincent sat down and ordered himself the first shot of whiskey.

From across the bar, Britney began to walk through the doorway. She had dressed herself up in a purple dress, the front was low cut to give him a great view at her epic cleavage. Her long golden hair ran over her shoulders, as she had fixed up her eye liner. Anyone in the bar could hear her heels beating loudly over the floor as she walked in. She spotted Vincent over at the bar already and smirked as she stomped her heels over to see him. Upon reaching him, she spoke out.

"Hey!"

He turned to look at her and instantly his mind was blown from this vision. Britney was so beautiful. All her curves fit into the little dress and his eyes had moved straight away to her cleavage. Just as he looked back up at her smiling face, he felt like time had went back several years. She still was one of the most beautiful women on the planet.

"Wow...you look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thanks!"

"Had I known that you were going to dress like that, I would have dug out one of my suits."

She laughed at him before shaking her head.

"Don't be silly! You look great anyway, even though your hair has changed a little bit from when I last saw you."

Lifting himself off the bar stool, Vincent moved his hand just as Britney offered to hold his. This was officially a date. He looked back over at the bartender and it was time to make an order of drinks. His eyes gazed back towards Britney before he addressed the bartender.

"What would you like to have for a drink, babe?"