Midnight Fun

Story Info
She woke up from a dream, and along he came.
509 words
3.83
8.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up straight, screaming my dream. I groaned as I hurled my legs over the side of my bed. Putting my head in my hands I tried calming myself down and focused on breathing deeply.

I jumped at the banging at the door. I was afraid that my bunk mate might wake up, so I ran to the door and opened it angrily

"What the f.." I started to whisper agitatedly. And I saw it was Aden and relaxed a bit.

"Are you alright?!" He yelled.

"God! Shut up!! You'll wake my bunk mate!!" I whispered hastily, covering his mouth.

"Sorry!" He whispered, "I heard someone scream and I was afraid it was you.." He looked away and flushed.

"Yeah, it was me, I just had a nightmare. I'm okay now though."

"You sure? I could stay for a bit and at least hold you." He began picking at the wood on the door frame.

I thought for a quick moment and squirmed mentally, "Uh, sure. I could probably use comforting right now."

I walked over to my bed, inviting him to lay on it with me. I snuggled up to him and sighed deeply. "Thanks." I murmured into his side.

"It's not a problem.." he trailed off and began rubbing my back.

"Aden?" I asked sheepishly.

"Sorry, do you want me to stop?" He asked quickly.

"Uh, no.. I was wondering if you could do it a little harder, actually."

"S-sure" he stammered.

I sighed happily and found myself grinning like an idiot. I looked up at him with a sort of fog in my head, and I began acting on instinct. I reached up and pulled his head toward mine and my breath became shallow. I fluttered my eyes closed and kissed him deeply.

He did not argue at all. He actually returned it with such heat. He cupped my breast and we began dry humping, both of us breathing heavily. I paused for a moment, biting my lip and sat up so I could mount him. He looked at me with complete lust.

After mounting him, I took my shirt off and continued dry humping him as he reached for my breasts and massaged them slowly. I tugged on his shirt, prompting him to take it off. I threw it off my bunk and leaned forward and pressed my chest into his.

I brushed my lips against his and passed them to kiss his neck. I began a random pattern of kissing and sucking, slowly finding my way around his neck and back up to his lips. Meanwhile, my hands found the zipper to his pants and took his dick out. He gasped and his eyes widened. I teased it with my pussy for only a moment and began riding him slowly.

After a while, his whole body tightened up, and he groaned. Simultaneously, I curled into myself and let out a quiet moan.

I collapsed next to him, and pulled a sheet to cover my body as he wrapped his arms around my waist.