Midnight Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful, wonderful!" Beringford's hand shook as he signed. "And that's, uh, all?"

"That's all." Bleakenham smiled. "Feel free to take the chariot back to your car."

Beringford giggled. "Wonderful," he said. "How'd you like to ride with me, little girl?"

Zoe whimpered something through the gag. He clambered up into the chariot, pulling Zoe up after him and onto his lap. The whip cracked again, and Bleakenham, Pelt, and the chariot trotted off down the garden path.

Forthright watched them go.

"So there you have it," he said to Josh, tasting his cup of tea. "Once trained, the girls are sold. It's a profitable business, and a satisfying one too, for most."

Josh bit his lip.

"You're wondering what your part is in all this," said Forthright, smiling. "Naturally. Don't worry; you're not going to be sold to some fat businessman. No, we're grooming you for quite a different purpose - another service we offer, which you'll learn about soon enough. In the meantime, why don't you get some rest? You've earned it."

"DISQUIET"

"Joshua," said Forthright.

"Yessir," said Josh.

They were in the garden. It was a quiet morning a few days after the sale of Zoe. Forthright was drinking tea. Josh was standing at attention.

"It's time for your first real job," said Forthright. "Are you ready?"

"Yessir," said Josh.

"Good."

Forthright took a long, slow drink of tea.

"I believe in positive motivation," he said. "You may find this task a bit unpleasant at times, but I encourage you to try to enjoy yourself. When you are done, if I consider your work satisfactory - and you know I'm a charitable type - you'll be rewarded."

Josh waited.

Forthright smiled. "I've spoken to Mr Bleakenham," he said, "and we've agreed that, upon completion of the job, you should be given a girl of your own. You can train and use her as you see fit. You'll be given a day, each week, in which the training facilities will be available for your use. If you continue to do well, your privileges will be expanded. How does that sound?"

"Good, sir," said Josh.

"I said earlier that I believe in positive motivation," said Forthright. "But not all of our members do. Mr Pelt, for example, believes strongly in the power of pain as a motivator. It's my hope that you'll focus on the positive, rather than the negative, while you work. Do we understand each other?"

"Yessir.

"Good. We'll call on you tomorrow."

"THE TONGUE OF THE DRAGON"

Eighteen hours later, Josh waited at the front gate of Morningford Manor, dressed in jeans and a black muscle shirt. To his left was Leah, the pretty little brunette, and to his right was Annie, the pretty little blonde. They were wearing heels, thigh-high stockings, microskirts and miniscule, braless tops. They were also collared, gagged, and handcuffed.

Forthright and Pelt were there, standing by with their arms crossed, watching the long black limo approached.

The limo door opened. Two young men disembarked, grinning; they were wearing million-dollar suits, loose at the neck, and they had identical frosted-blonde spiked hair. They were accompanied by two stunning girls, both wearing designer dresses and enough jewelry to buy a yacht.

"Misters Carden," said Forthright, smiling blankly and extending a hand. The two men (Josh could only assume they were brothers) swaggered over, shaking Forthright's hand absently, their eyes roving over Annie and Leah. "Hey, pal," said the brother on the left. "These the goods?"

"Yes."

"Right-o," said the man. "Here's your papers, then. Let's go!"

He whooped and pumped one fist in the air. His brother laughed uproarously. One siezed Leah by the hair, the other Annie, and they dragged the two girls towards the limo. Josh stood still, confused, until they turned back to him.

"Come on, buddy!" one yelled.

Josh glanced at Forthright, who was impassive, and then got into the back of the limo.

Confusing memories of his time with Danny Trips flooded into his mind as he sat down. The place already stank of booze; one of the brothers was already pouring drinks. The two brothers and the two girls sat; Leah and Annie were dumped unceremoniously on the floor. A drink was handed to Josh. "Nice to meet you, dude," said the first brother. "My name's Ethan. This is Brad. These are Chloe and Kaylee." He indicated the two girls, who favoured Josh with bored glances. "And you are?" said Ethan.

"Uh, Josh," said Josh.

"Awesome! Bottoms up!"

Ethan and Brad slammed back their drinks. Josh, feeling slightly ill, did the same. The car started to move.

"Hey, pick it up, Jorge!" Ethan yelled to the driver. "Let's go!"

The limo sped up. Ethan started pouring more drinks. Brad leaned in close to Josh, breathing boozily into his face.

"You ready to party with us?" he asked earnestly.

"Um," said Josh. "Yeah."

Brad grinned vacuously at him for a moment. Then he burst into laughter. "Aw, come on!" he said. "That didn't sound so enthusiastic! Dude, you're about to have the experience of your absolute *life*. You can't even *comprehend* what's going to happen tonight. Your brain would literally explode."

Josh tried to force a smile. He felt like he was going to throw up. The lights in the limo made him think of Claire, Claire looking at him with beautiful, trusting eyes, Claire trussed up in the back of a BMW. "I'm excited," he said.

"You don't look excited," he said.

Ethan looked over at him.

"He's not excited," he said. "That's sad. Isn't it?"

"It makes me sad," said Brad.

"It makes me sad," said Ethan. "It's a goddamn tragedy. It's gonna ruin my party if we don't do something about it, Brad."

"You have any ideas, Ethan?" said Brad.

Ethan put a finger to his nose. "Yeah," he said. "Chloe, blow that guy."

Chloe looked up from her phone. "Seriously?" she said.

"Seriously," said Ethan.

Chloe sighed. "Do I *have* to?"

"Yeah," said Ethan.

Chloe put her phone down and got on the limo floor between Josh's knees. She unbuckled his jeans. Her nails were painted bright red, he noticed queasily, and were about two inches long.

She put his limp cock in her mouth, and, with a sullen expression, started to massage it with her tongue. He couldn't help getting hard. Her lipstick smeared itself along her shaft. She looked up at him, her long lashes fluttering.

Brad and Ethan were watching eagerly. "Come on, Chloe," Ethan urged. "Make it good."

Chloe started making it good, sliding in and out, tickling Josh's balls with her fingers. Josh closed his eyes, trying to suppress his feelings of horror, because he was pretty sure his hosts really wanted him to appreciate what was happening.

"Come on, Chloe," said Ethan. "Go deeper!"

Chloe pushed the cock a little deeper into her throat, then drew back.

"Deeper, bitch!" said Ethan excitedly. He grabbed Chloe's hair and shoved her forward; her nose pressed up against Josh's pubes as his cock filled her throat. She made a gagging sound and wiggled her fingers frantically.

"Kaylee," said Brad.

Kaylee didn't look up from her phone. "No way, Brad," she said.

"Come on," Brad whined.

"No," she said.

"Here, take this," said Ethan to Josh, indicating Chloe's head. Josh grabbed Chloe's head, holding her on his cock. "Mprrgbb," she said. Ethan walked over to Kaylee, sat down, and shoved her down over his knee.

"Hey, whoa!" Kaylee yelled, as he pulled up her dress to expose her ass and tiny red panties.

"Bad girl, Kaylee!" said Ethan exuberantly, slapping her ass.

"Stop it, Ethan!" Kaylee said. Ethan spanked her harder. He pointed at Josh. "Keep her on there," he ordered. Josh looked at Chloe; her eyes were rolling back into her head. "Mrb," she said.

"I can do this all night, Kaylee," said Ethan.

"Fuck off!" said Kaylee. "Agh! Fine! You win!"

He pushed her off. She got clumsily to her feet, adjusting her dress, and pouted. "I don't understand why one of these stupid girls can't do it," she said, nudging Leah with her foot.

"Urk," said Leah.

"We're saving them for later," said Ethan. "For God's sake, Josh, let her go before she chokes to death."

Josh let go. Chloe pulled free, gasping for breath. Her eyeliner was streaming down her face.

"Kaylee," said Brad eagerly, "jack him off onto her face. I wanna see that."

Kaylee sulked over to Josh, knelt beside him, and obliged. "Aw, *come on*," Chloe moaned.

"Shut up," said Brad. He was practically slavering. "It's gonna be great."

Josh only needed a moment in spite of himself; jizz surged from his dick, soaking Chloe's face and hair. Kaylee jerked the last few drops onto Chloe's lips and let go.

"Nice," said Brad.

"Amazing," said Ethan.

"I need a bathroom," Chloe whined.

"Lick it off her face, Kaylee," said Brad.

"Are you *kidding* me," said Kaylee.

Ethan raised his hand threateningly. Kaylee sighed, and, grabbing Chloe's face, started licking the cum off.

"This is fucking disgusting," she said.

"How's it taste?" said Brad.

"Fucking awful," she said, slurping.

"Harsh, man," said Brad, putting a sympathetic hand on Josh's shoulder. "You feeling any better now?"

Josh actually did feel a little better. "Yeah," he said.

"That's my man." Brad slapped him on the back. "Come on, let's go party."

The limo had just stopped. They piled out, Chloe and Kaylee still sulking, Ethan and Brad dragging Leah and Annie on leashes. Josh took a deep breath. They were on the docks. There was an enormous yacht waiting, lit up with coloured lights, blaring with music.

"There it is," said Ethan, pointing to the yacht. "That's our baby, Josh. You want to know her name?"

"Okay," said Josh.

"She's called 'The Tongue of the Dragon,'" said Ethan. "Pretty fucking cool, right? Brad thought of it."

"It just came to me," said Brad.

"Sounds like they're already starting," said Ethan. "Let's go."

They ascended the plank and entered a hallucinogenic nightmare. The music was deafening; the crowd was huge, and exclusively young, rich, and beautiful. Ethan and Brad seemed to know everyone present. Josh was carried along in a torrent of shouted conversations, light blasting in his face, music blasting in his ears. People were dancing, singing, drinking themselves stupid. There was a slick layer of booze on the ground. Possibly more than booze.

Everything started to blur. At some point the yacht left the dock, traveling out into the bay, until the city was a distant curtain of light. Josh hung in Ethan and Brad's wake, drinking what he was given, watching the chaos unfold.

The two brothers told everyone what had happened in the limo, much to Kaylee and Chloe's humiliation. Chloe kept trying to slip away, presumably to clean her face in the bathroom, but Ethan kept grabbing her arm. At some point both girls were divested of their dresses, and left to walk around semi-naked in their skimpy lingerie. In fact the night was trending rapidly towards nakedness for most of the female passengers.

Eventually Josh was dragged belowdecks into a relatively quiet bedroom. Ethan and Brad were there; so were Leah and Annie, who had been dumped there at some point during the evening, and abandoned. Chloe and Kaylee had vanished into the crowd. Ethan rubbed his hands together excitedly.

"Let's DO this!" he whooped, punching Brad in the shoulder. Brad punched him back. "Get those girls on their feet!" Ethan bellowed to Josh.

Josh tried to help Leah and Annie stand up. They were trembling violently. "Untie their hands," said Ethan, rubbing his hands together. Josh obeyed.

"Nice, nice," said Ethan. "Get naked, girls!"

Leah and Annie, still gagged, stripped tremulously, leaving their stockings and heels on and Ethan's request. He surveyed them lasviciously. "Amazing," he said. "Incredible. I gotta check this out."

He grabbed Leah's small breasts in his hands, twisting violently. She gave a muffled squeal. "Perfect," he giggled, prodding her pussy with one finger. He circled around, slapped Annie's ass. "Okay, okay," he said. "Where the fuck is Devan? He's got the third bitch, right?"

"I'll go get him," said Brad, dashing away.

"Nice, nice," said Ethan. "Hey, Josh, you excited?"

Josh spoke carefully. "I don't really understand what's happening," he said.

Ethan laughed. "No worries, dude," he said. "You're gonna love it. Here, put this on."

He dug up a floppy head-covering horse mask, which Josh regarded with disbelief. Ethan grinned. "It's gonna be hilarious," he said. "Come on, put it on."

Josh put it on. His vision within the mask was pretty restricted, but he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror; he looked somewhere between ridiculous and nightmarish.

"Here comes Brad, finally," said Ethan. "Okay, dude, one quick drink and then let's get to it!"

He poured some bourbon. Josh figured he was going to need to be pretty drunk to survive whatever was about to happen; he pulled up the mask and drained the glass in one go.

He hadn't seen Ethan slip a small white tablet into the drink, but he tasted something strange in the liquor, and he started feeling the effects immediately. Specifically, his cock was starting to swell and his mind was starting to swim. He pulled the ridiculous mask back down. Ethan winked.

"Brad, Devan," he said. "And this must be fuckslut number three."

Devan was the perfect picture of an over-muscled bonehead in a skull-blazoned wifebeater. He was dragging Fuckslut Number Three on a leash. Fuckslut Number Three, Josh realized as his consciousness began to dim, was Claire. She was wearing heels and a tiny black thong. Her beautiful blonde hair was a tousled mess.

Devan shoved her to the floor. Ethan sat down on the couch and pointed.

"Hey, Horse Boy," he said. "Fuck her."

Josh's cock felt like it was about to burst through his pants. He ripped open his zipper. His brain was overflowing with what could only be described as sexual rage. He squatted over Claire, tore her thong off, and jammed himself inside.

"HAZE"

That night lingered in Josh's brain as a series of disconnected memories. He remembered Annie squealing as he switched from her pussy to her ass, the gasping sound she'd made as he pounded her senseless. Leah's tongue had been buried in his asshole at the time, as he recalled, and Claire was down there somewhere, frantically licking his balls. He'd pulled free from Leah's ass and shoved his cock into Claire's mouth, and she'd sucked eagerly, tears mixed with black eyeliner streaming down her face.

At some other point the three girls had been stacked on top of each other like cordwood, legs spread to reveal a stack of bare pussies, and he took great pleasure in sampling all three, enjoying a sequence of yelps and squeals as he fucked them all in a row. Each of them had sucked the cum out of him at least once; he remembered blowing a huge load on Annie's face, watched Claire lick it off, and his sexual fervour wasn't sated; moments later he was balls-deep in Leah's pussy again. He'd come on Claire's tits, watched a sobbing Leah lick it up while he pounded her asshole; he'd come in Claire's hair and in Leah's ass and in Annie's pussy. Eventually his orgasms were just dry, electric spasms. He collapsed in an exhausted haze, the girls piled up around him, numb with excess. Ethan, Brad, and Devan were sitting on the couch, holding their fourth beers. They solemnly clapped.

"Amazing," said Brad.

"What a performance," said Ethan. "I think Horse Boy is all tuckered out."

"No doubt," said Brad.

Ethan stood up, adjusting his pants. "That got me sufficiently in the mood, I think," he said. "I'm gonna go find Chloe and fuck the shit out of her."

"Ditto," said Brad.

"Not ditto," said Ethan. "You're fucking someone else."

"Yeah, I meant ditto but with Kaylee," said Brad.

"Exactly," said Ethan. "Let's go, Horse Boy."

Josh didn't move. The three men didn't seem to notice; they left him there.

It was about an hour before he felt his consciousness returning. Every part of his body ached, his dick was raw, and he'd never felt so exhausted. He rubbed his forehead.

The three cum-soaked girls were heaped around him, all still, apparently, insensate. Josh winced as he pulled off the horse mask and pulled his underwear back on. He stumbled out a door and out into the open.

He could still hear blaring music and shouting people elsewhere on the yacht, but this part of the deck was quiet. He stared blearily at the city lights. It took him a few minutes to realize that they were floating fairly close to the beach. For a while he didn't understand why that seemed so important, but some part of his brain kept telling him it was.

Could swim it, he thought.

This thought took even longer to process, and then it hit him all at once. He was beyond fear, almost beyond feeling at all. He went back into the room, went to Claire, shook her shoulder.

"Mrrg," she moaned.

He pulled her to her feet. She slumped on the couch, her eyes closed. Her face was soaked in sweat, jizz, and ruined makeup, her naked body raw with scratch marks. Josh poured a glass of cold water from the sink and dumped it on her.

"Ahhh," she said, her eyes jumping open. She stared at him without recognition.

"Let's go," he said.

"Mrrggg," she said.

He hauled her to her feet again. She slumped against him, legs buckling. "Come on," he said. "Come on. Now's our chance."

She fell to her knees. He threw another glass of water at her.

"Umph," she said.

"Come *on*," he said.

"Yessir," she sobbed, struggling to stand. He helped her up again, pulled her outside. She winced as the cold air hit her naked body. He brought her to the railing.

"We're going to jump," he said.

She stared at the water, uncomprehending.

He threw a leg over the railing, held out his hand. She stepped up, gingerly, after him. "Am I going to die?" she whispered.

"No," he said. "Let's go."

He pulled her over. The fall was sickeningly short, sending a jolt of terror up his spine. They hit the surface. He inhaled saltwater for a moment, kicked his way to the surface, dragging Claire's limp form. They surfaced. He gasped for air. She gasped for air.

"Can you swim?" he panted.

She let out a scared moan. "Hold on to my back," he said.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. He swam, aching, towards the beach. It now seemed impossibly distant. Halfway through, he was certain that he was going to die.

"ROAD TRIP"

The apartment door opened a crack, and the squinting face of Danny Trips appeared in a halo of smoke.

"Josh?" said Danny incredulously. "What the... what are you doing here? Who's that? Why are you both wearing tablecloths?"

Josh punched him in the face. Danny stumbled backward. Josh shoved the door open and came into the room.

The whole plaze was hazy with smoke. There was a pretty girl on the couch, wearing hot pants and nothing else, who appeared to be in the act of making love with an enormous bong.

"What the fugg," Danny mumbled, clutching his bleeding lip.

"I'll answer your questions in reverse order," said Josh. "Because we don't have any clothes, that's Claire, and I've come here to kill you."

"Whoa!" Danny Trips staggered, leaning against the wall. "Dude! Don't kill me!"

Josh grapped Danny's lapels. "How much money you got left, Danny?" he hissed.

"Umm," said Danny, staring at him.

"I'm waiting," said Josh.

"How'd you get two tablecloths," Danny mumbled.

"Stole them," said Josh.

"Where have you been, though, dude?"

"We've been sex slaves," said Josh. "So thanks for that, you piece of shit. I had ten thousand dollars stuffed into my mattress. Where is it?"

"Probably still there," Danny said.

Josh stormed into his old bedroom. Russ Peters, an old classmate, was in his bed, balls-deep in some girl.

"Oh for fuck's sake," said Josh, overturning the mattress. Russ and the girl fell in a heap on the floor. "What the fuck, man!" Russ yelled. "Holy shit, Josh, is that you?"