Midnight Interlude

Story Info
A pup wakes his mistress in the night.
2.1k words
3.56
11.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Midnight Interlude

A paw between my thighs woke me.

Inhaling sharply, I rolled on to my back from where I had been laying, facing away from my wolf in sleep. I blinked, fighting to come back to myself in the dim light, and stretched my legs, hooves bumping paws beneath the thin summer duvet that always seemed to creep down the length of the bed during the night. In the faint glow of the moon and street lamps beyond the half-covered window, I caught a glimpse of blue fur and teeth flashing in a grin, betraying Razak's mood if the fingers buried in my wetness did not. Sleepily, I stretched my paw out and stroked down his side, drawing him in closer so that his broader chest pressed to my chestnut one, my breasts yielding under the embrace.

"Mmm, hun?" I murmured, barely coherent as I half-consciously drew my leg up and away from my body, allowing a second finger to slip into my pussy. "What are you doing? What time is it even, Raz?"

"Does it matter?"

He was right and, even if not, it was difficult to think straight with the haze of waking and fingers pumping into my cunny, lips nipping at my exposed neck. Relenting from my short-lived questioning, I groaned and spread my legs wider, pulling my pup over me as his lips closed around a nipple. His palm rubbed over my clit, fingers driving in as deeply as was physically possible, and I moaned, threading my fingers through his hair so that he could not pull away even if he wanted to. My head rocked back and I gasped as he alternated attention with my other breast, canine tongue working the bud of flesh into a taut peak. Breathing heavily in the darkness, I arched and bucked against him to a muffled moan that told far more than words and elicited a scrap of pleasurable payback in the realm of teasing. It was nigh on impossible to be quiet with those paws and lips teasing my body so perfectly.

Kicking the bed sheets aside, I gripped his hair and pulled his muzzle sharply away, my leg sliding between his to trap his balls between his body and my knee. He stiffened with a groan, aching cock leaking drops of pre cum on to my thigh, and I smiled, trying to recall when I had last had him take release. It had been a week or two - I did not keep track by days - and was more than likely the reason for my midnight awakening, though I had not yet decided whether I wanted to be kind or cruel that night. Bringing his muzzle to mine, I kissed his lips lightly, chuckling when he leaned in, desiring more as I pressed with greater force between his thighs.

"Finish what you started, pup."

I almost giggled at how husky my voice was from sleep but he said nothing, kissing fervently as I slipped my paws down his back to his rump and squeezed, forcing him to thrust against my stomach. In the next instant, his lips traced a path down my body, kissing between my breasts and down my red-brown stomach to where his paw kept my thighs spread. Guiding his muzzle lower, I brought my legs over his shoulders, pinning him in place with a soft nicker of anticipation, keeping my vocal chords in check the best I could. Despite this, there was an edge to needing to remain quiet, even if it was not quite the risk of discovery that would have set us truly moaning.

Better placed, Raz drove his fingers hard and fast into my cunny - easily as I was already dripping. He would likely joke that I was never to be found in any other state. I gripped the bed sheets and bucked against his muzzle, forcing his fingers deeper as he smirked and leaned in, lips parted. The first stroke of his tongue across my clit made me arch my back in pleasure and, despite having had an orgasm only a few hours prior, he made it feel as if it had been weeks since I had last felt his touch. My hooves dug lightly down on to his back, dallying with the line between discomfort and entrapment, teasing into the muscle beneath fur. Of course, even with my hooves so positioned, he could throw me off if he wanted but that was part of what made me shiver: my pup willingly did as he was told.

Twisting my fingers into his hair once more, I tugged his muzzle further between my thighs and hissed between my teeth, whole body quivering with restrained need. It had reached the point where words were no longer needed and he rubbed his thumb through my slick juices, sliding it down to my tight tail hole. It slipped in easily up to the knuckle and I turned my muzzle into the pillows, pleasure racing through my body even as sweat beaded on my skin. Striving for quiet, I bit the inside of my cheek until it bled, the metallic taste noticeable in my muzzle that still carried the faint taste of minty toothpaste.

I couldn't help it: tail play always made me want to cum more quickly than a certain denied wolf pounding into me upon being permitted release. I held his hair so forcefully that I was sure it hurt but he voiced no complaint, lapping eagerly over my clit and pussy lips as my chest rose and fell with increasing swiftness. He knew the signs better than I did; it was something I was becoming proudly confident of. Rolling my head from one side to the other, I struggled to hold off as long as possible, but it truly was pointless. Holding my hips with his other paw so that I could not pull away either, Raz squeezed in another finger and shoved all digits in as roughly as if he was fucking me with more than just a paw.

It was too much all at once and I could not have held off a second longer when I climaxed. Pleasure rushed upon me all at once and breath suddenly seemed impossible to come by as it hit me, a loud moan escaping my lips with its intensity. Clapping a paw firmly over my lips, I shuddered and groaned through my orgasm, hips thrusting and bucking uncontrollably against my pup's muzzle as I sought every last scrap of ecstasy I could. The real world drifted away for further seconds, stretching out as pleasure raced through every nerve in my body and wolf reached up to caress my breast, tugging my nipple in such a way that I almost lost control of myself for a second time. Strands of my mane clung to the sticky back of my neck as I returned to myself, heart pounding in my ears and a grinning wolf lapping up every drop of moisture from my pussy and where it had trickled down over my tail hole.

Collapsing on to the bed from where I had raised my hips up, my legs trembled in exhaustion and I threw my arms back over the pillows, small tremors of residual pleasure wracking my body in lasting delight. Still hard and wanting, wolf scrambled over my body, kissing desperately over my neck and breasts, only then catching my lips in a lusty kiss.

"Please, mistress, may I...?"

The question was unfinished - it did not need to be verbally completed. The answer was immediately evident also, but I liked to make him wait. Kissing him in return just as passionately, I curled my fingers around the back of his neck and bucked against him, trapping his cock between our stomachs as he groaned in sheer, unadulterated need.

"Just fuck me pup," I broke the kiss hurriedly, paws dropping to grip his thighs. "Cum in me and fill me up."

Wolf was going to argue with that and he moved over me, legs pushing between mine and lifting them further back than I had originally thought possible a good few months ago. His muzzle dipped and I could see his need, panting as he rubbed the head of his cock over my pussy lips, letting just the tip push into my tight pussy. It did not matter how slick I was: I was always tight when he first filled me and I had no time to adjust as his paws came down hard either side of my shoulders, cock slamming in. Both gasped and I dragged his muzzle to mine, lips meeting in a hasty, passionate kiss. My legs slipped over his shoulders as he thrust as deeply as possible and it was abruptly far, far more difficult to remain quiet on both sides.

The sound of his hips slapping my rear felt obscenely loud, but there was sometimes a point where you no longer cared for disturbance and, in the moment, we were long past that point. Tongues battled between our muzzles and interlocked lips as he moaned into my mouth and pounded violently, driving my hips down into the bed. Every thrust forced a breath from me and the head of his shaft thrust against my cervix, going as deep as was physically possible. Though my body was pinned, I raked my nails down his back, drawing red lines through my pup's fur and smirked as he arched, groaning and thrusting harder in reply. My paws dug into his rump and controlled his thrusts, drawing him in so close that all that could be managed was rapid, short thrusts that continuously drove as deep as possible.

He would not last much longer than me, that much I was sure of. With my legs and arms around my wolf, I squeezed around his length in my pussy, making wet, slapping sounds as my juices were forced out with every thrust. He ground over my sensitive clit and I hissed between my teeth, breaking the kiss with a gasp and nipping Raz' exposed throat to draw forth a moan in turn. Pushing my legs back even further, he raised my rear and pounded into me, my jaw falling slack and eyes closing as I lost myself to being fucked as hard as I could take it.

And, as he fucked me, his collar shifted lightly on his neck: a constant reminder. His lips met mine once more as I slipped a finger through the O-ring and tugged his muzzle down, tasting his lust more intimately than ever. His hips slammed into my rump one final time and he moaned loudly into my muzzle, grinding against me as his cock pulsed, balls tightening up a little closer to his body as he filled me with every drop of cum. Back arching to press in closer, he panted for breath and kissed over my neck, teeth playfully catching the skin as I heard his tail wagging, lightly catching the bed sheets in orgasmic exhaustion.

Pulling away with a tired groan, my pup dropped to rest on one forearm, allowing my legs to slide from his shoulders, wrapping instead around his hips for a moment and a tight embrace. However, it was much too late and we were both drained, though we had nowhere to be in the morning besides in bed together, which was where daylight would find us for longer than was strictly presentable.

I rolled over in bed, my wolf's cock against my thigh undoubtedly leaving a mess that we would laugh about in the morning. Scooting up behind me, his arms encircled my body and his chest closed the distance up to my back, left leg resting over my right as his lips brushed the back of my neck and across to my shoulder.

"I love you, Ammy. Mistress."

I felt rather than saw him smile and arched back, letting him push into the curve of my body as his breathing slowed. Finding his paw by feel alone, I covered it with mine and wove my fingers between his, placing his paw over my breast. My eyes were already closing and I felt sleep stealing up in the afterglow, too desperate to reclaim the duo that had escaped for a time."I love you too, pup."

His arms tightened around me in unspoken reply and a faint smile appeared on my lips, eyes already closed and mind sinking into downy sleep. As I drifted off, sensing my sated wolf falling in the same tune, one final thought teased across the forefront of my sleep wanton mind.

There is nothing better than a midnight interlude.