Midnight Intruder Ch. 01

Story Info
Be careful leaving your window open at night.
1.1k words
4.15
54.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave the window open at night while I sleep. I like the feeling of the cool breeze across my skin, blowing at my black silk slip as I drift off. It's a hot night, so I don't have any blankets on, just a sheet, but it's too hot to have that covering me; I kick it off while I sleep and it's tangled between my legs as I toss and turn on the double bed.

I don't hear you come in... I don't know you're there until you are on top of me; you're straddling me, one hand holding my hands down while the other covers my mouth. I moan, and squirm under you, trying to get away, still in the throes of sleep and not really understanding what's going on. You grab my scarf from beside the bed, and tie it over my eyes. I can't see you; I can't see anything. You take another scarf, and tie my heads to the headboard. You're still straddling me and I can feel you getting hard against my stomach.

I finally understand what's going on, and I begin to struggle more, I'm thrashing back and forth, kicking my legs and screaming, begging you to stop. You don't say anything; you grab my slip and rip it off me, enjoying your view of my white skin, my nipples hardening against the cool wind.

Finally you talk. "Scream all you want, no one will hear you." You're right. I live a ways from the nearest home, the last house on the road, surrounded on all sides by trees or fields. I keep screaming, but I know it's true. There's no one who can hear me, no one can help me... it's just me, alone in my house, with you. I'm at your mercy, and you know it. I'm naked now, and even though I'm scared, I can feel myself getting wet. You're moving down my body now; your hands are stroking my legs, running your fingers behind my knees, sending shivers down my spine. I moan involuntarily. "You like that, huh?"

I shake my head, voice catching in my throat as I force a "No" from between my lips. You laugh, and kiss me, forcing your tongue into my mouth, invading me. I still struggle, but there's nothing I can do.

You move down my body again, kissing me, your lips and teeth scraping my skin as you go. I clench my legs together, but you pull them apart, your fingers digging into my thighs and holding my legs apart as you bury your face in my clit. Your tongue attacks me, and I can feel the tension building, and my pussy's getting wet. Suddenly you pull away, you untie my wrists, and I wonder for a moment if you're done with me. Then you grab me and shove me on my knees, forcing my mouth open and shoving your dick inside. My eyes water as I gag from your size, but you hold my mouth open and continue to force yourself into me, fucking my mouth with every inch you can. I'm crying now, gagging, the tears mixing with my saliva to coat your cock as you pull out of me.

You grab me by the shoulders now; you drag me back up on the bed on my knees, and shove my shoulders down onto the bed, my ass in the air. You force yourself into my wet cunt, and I'm struggling still as you shove each inch of your dick into me, pounding hard. My breath is caught in my throat as I struggle, but the moans escape me, and I can feel you grow inside me. I can feel the tingling building upside me, and with each thrust the tension builds to a point that almost feels like pain. You pull out, and I shove my ass back towards you, wanting more. I hear your laughter at once, and your fist grabs my hair and you pull my head back, arching my back, and shove your cock into my ass. I cry out with pain as you fuck me, hard, pumping constantly, forcing your hard dick into my tight hole. It hurts, and the tears are streaming down my face, but I'm loving every inch of you even as it rips me apart. "Please...." I moan, not able to complete the thought. All I want is my release; you've wound me up and I need to be able to let go. You understand, and with one last thrust you reach forward and rub your thumb across my clit.

"You like that, bitch?" I do. My world shatters as the contractions shoot through me. My arms are shaking; I can barely hold myself up. Every inch of my body feels super sensitive, and the sweat drips off of me. Suddenly you pull out, and with a deep moan you cum on my ass and on my back, your arm still gripping my hair and pulling me back towards you. I'm pushing myself back towards you, wanting more, but not knowing how to ask. You understand.

You flip me onto my stomach, and your face is buried in my pussy, with one hand keeping occupied at my ass. You tongue works wonders on my clit, and it seems it's only seconds later when I cum again, gripping the pillow with clenched fists, screaming again, but with pleasure now, not fear. You come up for air, and I can feel you looking at me, though I still can't see beyond the silk over my eyes. "Where do you want it?"

I can barely utter a response, but I manage a moan... "Fuck me in the ass." You grab me again, and flip me over, my ass in the air once more, and I tense up, waiting for the thrust I know is coming. It does, and it hurts more than I can imagine. I didn't know it was possible, but you're bigger than before, longer and wider, and it stings, it aches, it burns with every pump. I'm screaming with pain now, but I'm loving it too, meeting you thrust for thrust, my ass pounding back against your thighs, and then I hear your moan, your scream, and you cum, hard, and as you do, you reach around and pinch my clit, with two fingers in my cunt. The contractions wrack us both, and we collapse on the bed, spent, dripping with sweat.

We lay there for a few minutes, you still inside me, and then you pull out. "Don't move," you say before you climb back out the window. "Don't take off the blindfold for 10 minutes. And don't call the cops. I'll be watching you."

I hope you will be.

(Please, I'd love some feedback... and take a moment to read the sequel if you'd like some more...)