Midnight Intruder Ch. 02

Story Info
Second visit from (unwanted?) guest.
1.1k words
4.17
39.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come to see me again in my sleep. I keep the window open now, I want you to visit me, and you do. I'm fast asleep, and you awaken me with a rough kiss, one hand twisting my nipple though my slip. I moan in your mouth, arching towards you, already wanting you, I've been waiting for you.

You laugh at my aggression, and pull away. "Not so fast," you say, moving away from the bed, dragging me by my hair to where you sit in the armchair in the corner. "Tonight, you take care of me."

I'm kneeling in front of you now, on the floor between your legs. I'm submissive, not making eye contact, looking down at my hands in my lap. You reach to your belt, and take it off, wrapping it around my neck and holding both ends tight in your hands. I reach up, and unbutton your pants slowly, my fingers tracing your cock though your jeans. Finally, I pull your dick out, and slowly circle your head with the ball on my tongue ring. You tug on the ends of the belt and I gag as you choke me, but your tug has brought your dick into my mouth, and I suck you hard, taking you as far into my throat as I can, gagging, tears running down my face. My two hands caress your balls, holding them, then I switch, taking your balls into my mouth, and your dick grows in my hands as I stroke you. The tip of your cock glistens with pre-cum, and I lick it off, sucking you and stroking you as you grow in my mouth. You're holding the belt tight now, I'm chocking, crying, trying to pull away, but not wanting to, because you taste so good. You cum, and pull out, shooting it all over my face, my neck, my breasts.

"Taste me," you say. "Don't waste any," and I lick you like a candy, cleaning your cock with my tongue. Then I take my hand and wipe all of your cum off of my face, slowly licking each finger clean.

You stand up, and drag me to the bed. You shove me down, and rip my slip off. I shiver as the cool air caresses my body, my nipples are hard and I can feel the moistness sliding down between my legs. I'm dying for your touch. You strip as I watch, excited and nervous. I know it's going to hurt again, and I'm scared, but I cant wait. You throw me down on the bed, tell me not to move. Your arms pull apart my legs and I can feel your breath on my pussy. I'm dying for your touch, waiting for you, I'm shoving my cunt into your face, crying, begging for you to touch me. Finally I can feel your tongue assaulting my clit, three fingers fill my pussy and I cry out from the pain of being stretched. I'm moaning now, shaking on the bed, my hands clenched around the bed posts and my pussy in your face, when you pull away. You grab my hair again, pull me up, and I cry out. You lie down on the bed, and drag me onto you, so I'm straddling you sitting on your face, facing your toes. You shove my shoulders down, forcing my face onto your dick, which is hard again, standing up. As I fuck you with my mouth, you devour my pussy with your tongue, and I moan, and then one finger is shoved into my ass. I moan, and push my ass towards your hand, wanting you to fill me... "Ohhh, god."

You reach between us with your hand grabbing my nipple and twisting it hard. I cry out, and arch my back towards your hand. As you do it, you shove another finger into my ass. It hurts now, you're stretching me out. You take your hand, and shove my head down on your dick. I'm still sucking you hard, and I gag as you fill me, I can't breathe.

You suddenly pull out of me, and shove me off of you, onto my stomach on the bed. I'm lying on my stomach, exhausted, but so turned on; I want to cum so badly, I'm craving your touch. My ass is in the air now, shoulders pressed hard to the bed, my wet pussy dripping onto the bed, you take your dick, coated wish my saliva, and rub it over my clit. My whole pussy is pulsing, and my hands are clenched around the pillowcase, my whole body's trembling with sensation. My ass is in the air, my asshole pink and tender from your earlier abuses... you force one finger in and start viciously fingering my ass. My breathing gets hard and quick, and I'm pushing myself back towards your dick rubbing on my clit, and your finger fucking my tender ass. Suddenly, you force three fingers hard into my ass, and I scream, with my back arching off the bed.

Needing release, I reach down and start to rub my clit, but you shove my hand away, taking out some rope from the bag you brought with you and tying my hands spread far apart on the headboard. I'm pulling against the rope, but there's no give, they tear into my wrists and I cry out in frustration, wanting to touch myself, to make myself cum. I try to rub my pussy on the bed, needing that pressure, but you grab my ankles and tie them to the footboard, but loose enough that my ass is still in the air, needing your attention. You blindfold me, and turn on the stereo at full volume, so all that I can hear are the pulsating beats shaking my room. I can't hear you now, or see you. I feel alone in my room, and I know you're near me somewhere, the thought of you being able to see me when I cant see you or hear you makes me even wetter, I'm dying for your touch now, moaning, and pulling against my bonds.

You leave the room for a bit, but I don't know that, I'm still tied down, blindfolded, waiting for your touch, every inch of me is super-sensitive. My cunt is wet with anticipation of your return, and my clit is swollen, needing desperate attention. Suddenly, I can feel the bed shift under your weight, and I arch towards you. Without warning, I feel your breath on my clit, you blow lightly, and without touching me, you give me an orgasm. I'm moaning and shaking, needing you inside me as my body contracts. I'm begging you to fuck me now, to use me, I want to feel your dick in my cunt. But you leave again, and I'm alone...