Midnight Misfortune

Story Info
A living weapon is captured by the government.
2.9k words
4
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nabville
Nabville
2 Followers

Erin knew she couldn't run forever. Sure, her powers could fend off an assailant or two, but it was no match for the strong arm of the government's Top Priority Intelligence and Defense (TPID) faction that was now closing in on her.

It was only a matter of time before they caught wind of the peculiar things Erin could do. She knew she would never hurt innocent people with her abilities, but on paper, she was a threat to the American people that must be stopped. Or worse, she was a weapon that could be harnessed for the military's political gain.

And now, time had officially run out.

Erin scrambled through the woods, hardly able to see in the dense night. Leaves and limbs scratched at her face as she pushed toward what had to be better than what waited behind her.

Soldiers' footsteps echoed in the not-so-far distance. They whistled and howled, keeping each other updated on what they did or didn't find. And although they hadn't found what they were looking for yet, the soldiers were on Erin's trail like dogs locked onto a scent — hunting her.

Being captured was not an option Erin wanted to entertain at the moment; nor was fighting. So the only alternative was to run. She had to run for safety.

The gifted girl continued to push through the woods with nothing but the silver moon above to light her way.

Just a little further. Just a little further.

And then she could see it: an opening up ahead. Would this be her ticket out?

Erin pushed through the opening, and her heart fell just a bit. It wasn't really an opening at all; it was just a circular clearing that was surrounded by even more woods.

And then Erin's heart sank to the bottom of her feet as a bright artificial light from the opposite end of the clearing beamed on, bathing the entire space in light.

Standing just underneath the ignited lamp were dozens of armed TPID soldiers, lined shoulder to shoulder and staring directly at her.

It all made sense now. This had all just been an elaborate trap. These soldiers had been waiting here the whole time while the soldier behind Erin pushed her toward the clearing.

She should've known she wouldn't get away so easy. Now she had no other choice but to fight.

Erin raised her right hand toward the soldiers threateningly. On cue, they all raised their guns and pointed them at the girl.

"Ah, ah," a soldier in the middle said. "I wouldn't do that." This soldier was dressed just a little different than the others. Instead of camouflage, he had on a decorated suit that resembled something a Marine might wear. He had a similar hat on, as well. Obviously, he was the general.

"You wouldn't shoot," Erin called their bluff. "You need me alive."

The general ignored her statement, "You don't have to make this difficult on yourself, Siren." She'd read that name before in her files; it was their code name for her. "You're already surrounded."

Erin heard the footsteps of the soldiers that had been behind her arrive. The General was right; there was no easy way out.

"I don't want to hurt anyone," Erin warned. "Just let me go."

"We can't do that," the General replied. "You see, the government doesn't like to not have control of the world's most powerful weapons."

"But I'm not a weapon. I'm a person."

"You're a liability. But you don't have to be. Just come with us, and you will be safe. Protected."

"You want to study me," Erin replied through gritted teeth. "You want to *use* me. I am not a pawn in the government's stake for control. I am not a weapon."

"Then prove it," the General provoked. "Surrender."

Inevitably, Erin did the opposite. With a scream of pure rage, a powerful burst of purple energy erupted out of the girl's hand and crashed into the soldiers standing before her. Several of them toppled to the ground; one even flew back into a tree, but most of the soldiers remained standing.

"Is that it? Is that really all you have?" the General smirked.

"I don't want to hurt anybody," Erin repeated.

"Don't worry, Siren. You won't," the General nodded at his troops.

With that, the armed soldiers unleashed their artillery on the gifted girl, and to her surprise, they weren't packing bullets at all.

The sound of the first gun rang throughout the clearing, and a thin metal band whizzed through the air and locked itself around Erin's neck. She could still breathe just fine, but the cold metal was tight on her skin.

As she reached up to try to pry the metal band from her throat, there were four more gun shots, followed by four black corded ropes that came whirling at Erin from all sides. Before she could stop them, each rope clamped onto her wrists and ankles.

The opposite end of the ropes were still attached to the soldiers' rifles, and with one quick tug from them, Erin's four limbs were spread in a way that made it impossible to move.

That was fine, though. Erin would just have to free herself. She closed her eyes and focused her powers on the bonds. She imagined the ropes turning into ashes and drifting harmlessly away in the breeze. When she opened her eyes, however, the ropes were still there. She was still bound, and her powers were nowhere to be seen.

"What?" Erin asked herself alarmingly.

"Wondering where your power went?" the General asked as he brashly began to approach Erin at the center of the clearing.

Erin's heart began to beat wildly in her chest. She'd never not had her powers before. How could she protect herself without them? How could she get away?

"Don't worry, this isn't permanent," the General stopped only inches away from the girl.

She could feel his warm breath on the side of her face. Erin tried to struggle away from him, but the bonds that the soldiers had attached to her were held tight.

"The government craves power; it needs it. So when something is born that reaches beyond the government's power, our leaders find ways to diffuse it — at least until they can contain that power for themselves," the General reached up and gently caressed the metal band around Erin's throat. She shuddered as his finger brushed against her skin for just a moment. "This is a power-nullifier. It reads your DNA in real-time and produces an enzyme that counteracts the effects of your power. It's a yin to your yang, if you will — working in tandem to maintain harmony. As long as you're wearing this band, you are virtually human again."

"I never stopped being human," Erin replied through gritted teeth. Several small tears of anger streamed down her cheek. She couldn't believe they would have the gall to do this to her — to steal her power from her — to treat her like a soulless object.

"Don't worry, Siren. You are safe. No one wants to hurt you." As the General spoke, two soldiers broke away from the edge of the clearing and made their way toward the center. They were both carrying items along with them: the solider with the name tag "D. Rhodes" was holding a small duffel bag while the soldier named "R. Craig" had an exceptionally large brown canvas sack hanging onto his shoulder by an adjustable strap; judging by the way the bag hung, it had something light waded up at the bottom of it.

The soldiers stopped just a foot shy of Erin, and they sat down their gear. Rhodes unzipped his duffel bag and pulled out two pairs of freshly sharpened scissors.

Craig unzipped his canvas sack and pulled out a mound of bundled up cloth. He shook the cloth out, and laid it face-up on the ground so that Erin could get a good peak at it. Sitting next to the canvas sack, this second empty bag was about six feet tall and three feet wide — similar dimensions to the canvas sack it had come out of. It was wrapped in a military camouflage pattern that matched the soldiers' uniforms. The fabric appeared to be a thin cotton that had been sewn into a waffle pattern, similar to what one would find on a thermal shirt or maybe long underwear. Finally, completing the second bag was a row of twelve green buttons that started at the top and ended at the middle of the sack. Seven of the buttons had already been unfastened, allowing the mouth of the bag to lay wide open.

"My name's not Siren," Erin replied to the General as she tried to ignore Rhodes and Craig. "My name is Erin."

But she could only pretend they weren't there until the two soldiers each took a pair of scissors and started to cut a straight line down the front of Erin's clothes.

"Hey! Hey! What's this all about?" Erin burst out. She pulled to free herself from the ropes that bound her, but she was still tied fast.

"It's merely formality," the General replied. "Now that you are a ward of the government, you will be excorticated, arrested and placed in quarantine until further evaluation.

"Excorticated?" Erin asked as Craig finished cutting her pants off of her body.

"Stripped," the General replied.

Rhodes ripped the remnants of Erin's shirt away, leaving her standing in nothing but her black bra and matching underwear.

"Stripped!?" Erin exclaimed. "Why!?"

"It's standard procedure in this situation to remove all personal affects from a ward of the government before you are taken into custody."

With a few more short snips, Rhodes had removed Erin's undergarments from her body, as well. He nonchalantly stuffed the pairs of scissors and her shredded clothing into his small duffel bag while the naked girl blushed in the chilly spring air.

Erin wanted nothing more than to hide — to cover herself up so that these terrible men couldn't see the most vulnerable parts of her. But the ropes around her wrists and ankles were still pulled taught, which meant her shaved crotch and her pink, perky nipples were on display for everyone to see.

"What!? This isn't right! You can't do this!" Erin protested.

"Rights? You have no rights," the General glared at her. "You belong to the government now."

The soldiers standing on the four corners of Erin unhooked the ends of the black cords from their guns and carefully approached the girl. Erin was officially taken into custody as the four soldiers used to the cord to bind her wrists and her ankles together.

"Under law mandate 4251, you are hereby declared a ward of the United States government," the General began.

Craig picked the camouflaged buttonsack up off of the ground and brought it over to Erin. With some help from Rhodes, the two soldiers forced the naked girl's bound feet into the partially unbuttoned mouth of the bag. At that point, it became crystal-clear what they planned on using it for.

"No, stop!" Erin resisted as the men pulled the bag up around her body.

"As federal property, your citizen's rights are revoked until further notice. Along with the prompt removal of your Constitutional privileges, that means you will have no communication with the outside world until you are freed from the government's command." the General continued.

"You can't do this!" Erin struggled, but with her wrists and ankles tied, there was little she could do to stop the soldiers from pulling the bag up onto her shoulders.

"In exchange for your freedom, the government promises to feed you, clothe you and ensure your safety. As a part of your quarantine today, you have been given government-issued attire that is to be worn at all times, no exceptions. Do you understand?"

"No, no! Stop!"

"Okay, at this time, agents Craig and Rhodes will finish buttoning you into your government-issued underwear, fit you into your ward attire, and then you will be taken into quarantine," the General finished.

"No! You can't! I'm not property! I'm a person!" were the last unhindered words Erin would speak.

The soldiers quickly pulled the sack-like "underwear" up over the girl's head and fastened it shut, effectively trapping her inside.

"*Melp! Melp!*" Erin's muffled voice cried out to anyone who would hear. "*Met me mout!*"

Helpless and feeble, the once-powerful girl struggled in her government-issued underwear prison.

Next, Craig brought over the large brown canvas bag, the second part of Erin's new uniform. He held the bag wide open while Rhodes lifted the wiggling girl and put her inside.

"*Mtop! Mou man't mo mhis!*" Erin argued.

But her voice would only grow that much harder to understand as Craig zipped the canvas bag shut, trapping Erin within the layers of buttoned underwear and zipped canvas. There was no getting out now.

"*Mmmmphh!*" Erin protested. "*Mmmmmff! Mmmmm!*"

The General watched the girl squirm with satisfaction. "Come on, pick her up and let's get out of here."

Craig grabbed the adjustable strap of the canvas sack, and with the help of Rhodes, he lifted the bagged girl onto his shoulders.

In moments, the soldiers turned out the artificial light that illuminated the clearing, and they all went back to base, leaving nothing but Erin's suppressed screams in their wake.

-- -- -- -- --

Stryker had almost checked every single room without as much as a lead as to where Erin might be kept. And as he was running out of doors, he wondered if he'd ever find any clues.

With only one steel door remaining, he quietly popped inside, expecting not to find much.

"Erin, are you in here?" Stryker whispered, expecting to find nothing.

"*Mmmtrykermph! Mmmmfff! Mmmmf!*" was the reply he heard.

That voice certainly sounded like Erin's, but it was very muffled.

"Where are you?" Stryker asked.

"*Mmmmmm! Mmm mm mmmmm!*" Erin replied.

"Okay, keep talking, Erin. I'll follow your voice."

"*Mmmph mmm!*"

Erin continued to make imperceivable sounds while Stryker checked the halls she could be in.

When he reached the last hall, he saw a large struggling mass at the end of it, and Erin's voice was coming from within.

Stryker rushed to the bundle and analyzed what he saw: a brown wiggling canvas sack with a long zipper down the front.

"What have they *done* to you?" Stryker asked incredulously.

"*Mmmmfff mmm!*" Erin pleaded.

"It's okay, I'll get you out of there."

Stryker unzipped the canvas sack and spread its mouth wide open, expecting to see Erin, but he did not. What he saw, instead, was another wrapped wiggling bundle: a military-camouflaged waffled cotton sack with twelve fastened buttons going down the middle.

Stryker pulled the canvas sack further down Erin's body so that he could get a better look at what he was working with. As Erin squirmed back and forth, he couldn't help but notice the peculiar way her nipples pressed up against the second sack's fabric on either side of the placket of buttons. Her breasts bounced, uninhibited, with each movement. Was she naked in there?

"*Munmutton me! Mi'm maked min mhis mundermear!*" Erin's muffled pleas confirmed. She was naked, indeed.

"Okay, hold on, Erin. I gotcha," Stryker hesitated a moment before beginning to unbutton the second sack.

Although he was trying to be careful -- and respectful -- there was a moment throughout Erin's wiggling about when his hand brushed her right nipple. Then there was another time Stryker could've sworn that Erin pressed her entire breast up against his hand, but surely that wasn't the case; maybe she was just really happy he was there.

After Stryker had managed to unfasten eight of the green buttons, he stepped back and let Erin control the pace of her rescue.

From within the sack, Erin's bound hands fumbled to find the unbuttoned mouth. Once they reached it, the girl pushed her head out and let the bag fall around her shoulders.

Stryker peered down at her with a smile, drinking in her beauty — her long brown hair, her warm brown eyes, and the way she looked up at him with the biggest notion of relief. And although he hated to admit it in this situation, the features below Erin's beautiful face were nice, as well.

In his haste, Stryker had unfastened a couple too many buttons on the sack. Now that the bag rested on Erin's shoulders instead of a foot higher on her head, the unbuttoned placket revealed an extra several inches of Erin's exquisite cleavage that she would have normally chosen not to bare. There was also the matter of her braless breasts; her bare nipples pushed against the sack's fabric just two short inches away from the unbuttoned mouth — a single movement in the wrong direction would expose Erin's precious assets.

But even so, none of that mattered now. What mattered was that he had saved Erin.

"Thank you, Stryker," Erin smiled up at him.

"No problem," Stryker blushed as he tried to ignore that Erin's naked body was only being covered by a thin layer of waffled cotton. "Let's get you out of here, huh?"

Stryker bent down and cradled the bagged girl in his arms. Carefully conscious not to touch any of her intimate parts, he began to carry her away toward safety -- and maybe a new change of clothes.

Then again...how often did the world so willingly serve up a naked girl tied in a sack?

Stryker peered at Erin fiendishly.

"What is it, Stryker?" she asked him innocently.

In response, he pulled the bag back up over Erin's head, clamped the top shut, and he carried the squirming girl away into the night, one helpless "*mmmph*" at a time.

Nabville
Nabville
2 Followers