Midnight Music 1, 2 & 3

Story Info
Three versions of a late night happening (one is true).
7.9k words
3.8
10.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
73 Followers

One of these stories is true, you decide which one!

FIRST VERSION OF MIDNIGHT MUSIC

After a "Boys Night Out" dinner with some of my old chums, I invited the group back to my place for a nightcap.

There were seven of us in total, all of us fairly drunk and in high spirits, I poured the brandy, and we all sat about telling dirty stories, singing bawdy songs and other infantile behaviour suited to the hour and the level of alcohol in our bloodstreams.

After about half an hour of this I proposed listening to some good music on my newly installed HI-FI, which gave a great sound, through some amazing column speakers. It was a multi room set up and was wired throughout the house.

I picked out a CD and put it on at a fairly high volume, the sound was just terrific and as we were settling in to hear the first track, the door of the sitting room burst open and my stunning looking young (24) wife ran across the room completely naked and fiddled, unsuccessfully, with the new HI FI control knobs.

Starting as though awaking from a deep sleep, which in fact she was, she looked around the room, and recognising everyone there, turned to me saying, "That bloody music is playing in our bedroom and it nearly gave me a heart attack, turn the damn thing off so I can get back to sleep you idiot."

A pin could have dropped and would have been heard, I should explain that Sally, my wife of some 5 years, was an absolute stunner, blond hair to her shoulders, film star good looks, a great pair of full tits, high and round with lovely nipples, a narrow waist, apple-cheeked arse, over long tapered legs. She kept her light brown pubic hair trimmed tight and neat, the sides of her pussy waxed regularly to keep her cunt lips and arse entrance completely hair free.

There she was, completely naked, making no attempt to hide her condition, absolutely superb in her anger, as she stamped her foot in rage it made her tits jiggle up and down delightfully, she was in the midst of six blokes all of whom she knew and of course, myself . I should add that all of us were more or less pissed. Spontaneously we began to laugh at the surreal situation in which she and we found ourselves .All the fellows staring at the fabulous naked figure before them, all with lust, including myself.

George , one of our oldest friends, got up and stood in front of the door, laughing his heart out , so when Sally made to leave the room, George held her by the waist and said between laughs " Stay with us a while, you bring beauty to our beastly lives, and as we have all seen you topless by the pool, and I might say that your string bikini pants only hid the fact that you are not a natural blond, now we know the truth, but still love you just as much"

Laughing and talking, his hands started moving from her waist, one caressing her superb arse; the other began to fondle her left breast, rubbing the nipple between forefinger and thumb, till it stood out strait and firm in an involuntary erection.

"Stop that shit George, Mike my darling husband is here and wont approve of your carry-on, so cut it out NOW!"

I was weak from laughing, and managed to blurt out between guffaws "Sally, you're a big girl, and if you want him to stop, you can tell him yourself, by the look of your nipple he isn't doing a bad job on getting your attention, so if you are enjoying all the fondling, then relax and go for it"

"If you are telling me it's OK to flirt with randy George, with no cloths on to protect me, you're mad"

George had moved his hand from her tit to her pussy, and looked like he was frigging her clit, the hand on her arse probing the crack between the plump cheeks, her face was beginning to flush bright pink, a sure sign that she was getting hot and aroused in spite of the ridiculous situation in which she had unwittingly placed herself.

I was having a hugely erotic time , I had often fantasised about watching her get fucked by one or more guys, but any suggestion I made of group sex, or her having a fling with someone else, had been turned down flat by her.

"Mike, tell him behave!"

"I'll tell him nothing! You can stop it now if that's what you want, or you can be a sport and see what happens"

"Are you saying I should fuck around with your drunken pals?"

"I'm saying if you want to have some fun, go right ahead, you are in charge of your own body, if you want to fuck one, or some, or all of them, it's entirely your affair, and if you think you need my permission to do what you want, then you've got it, OK"

"So be it then Mike, you say its OK, so I guess George after all these years of looking down my dress or up my skirt and giving me a quick feel at a party you're finally, actually, going to get to fuck me!"

George having got, what he considered to be the green light, became more invasive of her two holes, finger or fingers in her arse button, and several fingers in her cunt, working her clit and looking for her G spot deep in her pussy.

She was now panting and writhing against George. She was ready to fuck, and no doubt about it, I knew that once he got at her clit, there would be no holding back from her side.

George was a big guy, 6ft 6in, and built, she had opened his fly and his huge member emerged, she wanked the shaft once or twice, saying, "Jesus, it's not going to fit in my pussy, its huge, fucking enormous, I've never had one that big in me"

George told her to get on all fours, and he would not only get it all in, but he'd have her begging for more in no time at all.

She did as she was told, and surrounded by the rest of us as enthusiastic spectators, he placed his big knob at the soft mouth of her excited wet cunt, and slowly but surly inserted his huge dick in her, it must have been a foot long and very fat, with a huge bulbous head.

She groaned in a mixture of pain and exquisite pleasure as inch after inch of huge prick reamed into her hot hole, he took his time getting it all in (I guessed he was used to the problem), he stopped moving once he was fully inserted, and began to rock gently back and fourth, "You OK to start fucking sweetie?"

"Oh yes but start off slow as I think I'm close to bursting from that telegraph pole you have up my hole"

He pulled almost completely out, just leaving his bulbous head inside her quim, then slowly but firmly put its full length back in, she groaned, but pressed her hips back against his thrust to get even more cock inside her. Soon they had hit a rhythm, and were making squelching noises as his massive engine pounded her tight little quim. Before long she wailed and grunted to her first orgasm.

Jerry, an old pall of us both, groaned, "I cant bear it any longer, I'll have to wank, but why when we have this superb creature on all fours, completely into being fucked by all and sundry, and not using those gorgeous lips for anything more useful than moaning" So saying he produced a fully erect heavy dick, pulled back the foreskin to reveal a purple shiny dick head moist with pre coital lubricant, kneeling before her he offered his dick to her open mouth, and saw it disappear inside with a sucking sound.

Now I was watching my completely faithful wife (up to that night as far as I was aware), being hugely doggy fucked from behind by a monster prick, while she sucked off another substantial dick like a porn star.

My fantasy was more than being met, my superb creature, that I loved and desired, was being treated like a whore, and from what I could see she was loving every minute, she was grinding her way to her second orgasm and I was almost on the point of cumming as I watched the spectacle.

Jerry yelled he was cumming, and did not disappoint, pumping deep in her throat for what seemed like ages, and then squirting at least half of his cum over her face, till it ran in rivulets from her forehead and cheeks, the very last squirts went back into her hungry mouth.

As Jerry withdrew, she chuckled, "George is in no hurry to get out of my hole, so I'll give another suck to a lucky member of the audience", and she wasn't kept waiting long, as a fully erect dick was shoved deep in her throat without please or thank you, she took it all, deep throating its full length, swallowing the dick at the same rhythm as the shaft that was pounding her cunt.

George began to bellow he was about to cum, and his speed of pelvic thrusts doubled, she was wailing, "Fuck me deeper, faster, com on George I'm about to cum too, keep shoving that thing into my cunt, fuck, fill me with your jism, till it overflows down my legs, Fuck me harder, fuck meeeeeeeeeee I'm cummmmmming ahhhh!" George did as he was asked and pumped squirt after squirt of creamy cum into her strained hole till it ran down her legs in hot rivulets.

Without pausing she re arranged the Bill's prick from her mouth by making the happy owner lie down on the floor and slick with her cum and George's offering her pussy accommodated it as she straddled him, and began grinding him like a true pro.

I was now behind her and noticed that due to Georges frigging of her arse button while he fucked her pussy, her pink arse bud was half relaxed opening in time to the fucking her cunt was getting, I dropped my trousers and fully erect I placed my dick at the opening of her shit hole, smearing it with the mess of juice, hers and Georges, I began to invade her private hole, inch by tight inch, she complained at first, but started to orgasm, and forgot about what was allowed and what was not allowed. I got it all the way in feeling the colon muscle firmly gripping its full length, I shafted deep and strong, in a trance of voluputity and sexual abandon, she was writhing as her first double penetration took her to new heights of orgasm .

I could feel the dick head of the other guy rubbing against my prick through the membrane that separated her two holes, and the sensation made me even more delirious, and I felt the tingle in my balls which announced the beginning of the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced. My cum went on for ever, pounding into her hole, ever deeper, squirt after hot squirt till I collapsed on the floor. My action had set off Bill who began to groan into orgasm, she pumped him like a champion jockey winning the Derby, and as he finished, she went down on me and licked and sucked clean my dick that had only just left her bum-hole, another first, as she had always refused ATM in the past, saying she had no intention of sucking her own shit from a dirty prick. How thing had changed in the space of an hour, she was a woman possessed, and ready to fuck us all, in any hole, and in any combination.

"Come on guys, I'll have all three of you that haven't fucked me yet, all three at the same time, one in my mouth one in my pussy and one in the little brown tunnel! When I say change the guy on the floor in my cunt, goes to my arse, the guy in my arse gets a deluxe cleanup in my mouth, and the blow job guy gets the cunt.

We watched in amazement as she set about it, changing every time she thought they were on the point of cumming, sucking clean the soiled pricks with gusto and taking it up the arse with evident pleasure.

At the end of that display, she declared herself completely wiped out, and told us all to fuck off, and never, ever mention a word of what taken place that night, and maybe, maybe, she would entertain them again.

But if a whisper of their fuckfest ever got out, then they would never see her cunt again, PROMISE!

I let the guys out, all of whom were in a daze, since every last one of them had wanted to fuck her for years, but it had always been off limits property. Not any more!

We went to bed, tingling in anticipation of each other, after the orgy downstairs with all the others, and weren't disappointed, as I got to fuck her twice in the arse and on each occasion was sucked and licked clean. Just before going off to sleep, she told me that perhaps all those years of being a faithful wife were a mistake, as she had never had such fun as being fucked by me and six of my friends, and boy oh boy what a fuck the first one was, if you are going to have you're a strange cock in your pussy it might as well be a monster like Georges, in fact we should invite him more often now that we know of his talent to make a girl truly happy.

SECOND VERSION OF MIDNIGHT MUSIC

Having returned from a highly entertaining dinner at a local restaurant with our new neighbours a pair of single young women, one in PR the other an interior designer, both ravishing and extremely stylish, I poured an after dinner drink for all three of us. We were only three as Sally had been summoned to a Hen party, given for one of her oldest school chums, and invitation she couldn't refuse in spite of the fact that the arrangement for dinner with the neighbour's pre dated the Hen.

She told me to go ahead and hold the fort with the two girls, and she would probably be in bed by the time I got home, as a fair quantity of Champaign would be consumed at her bash, and she got tidily after a few glasses. Having seen her car in the driveway, I knew she was home and tucked up for the night.

I had been telling the girls about my super new HI FI, the very latest kit, with a wireless speaker system throughout the house. A demonstration was called for, and I obliged, putting a jazz record in the CD slot and setting the volume mid way up the scale. The clarity of the high notes and the strength of the bass were impressive, we were relaxing over our glasses of cognac, the door of the sitting room burst open and my stunning looking young (24) wife ran across the room completely naked and fiddled, unsuccessfully, with the new HI FI control knobs.

Starting as though awaking from a deep sleep, which in fact she was, she looked around the room, and recognising everyone there, turned to me saying, "That bloody music is playing in our bedroom and it nearly gave me a heart attack, turn the damn thing off so I can get back to sleep you idiot."

A pin could have dropped and would have been heard, I should explain that Sally, my wife of some 5 years, was an absolute stunner, blond hair to her shoulders, film star good looks, a great pair of full tits, high and round with lovely nipples, a narrow waist, apple-cheeked arse, over long tapered legs. She kept her light brown pubic hair trimmed tight and neat, the sides of her pussy waxed regularly.

There she was, completely naked, making no attempt to hide her condition, absolutely superb in her anger, in the midst of two guests, whom she hardly knew and me.

Georgina (call me George) the taller of my two dinner companions got to her feet and exclaimed, "I knew you were beautiful, but I never guessed you had such a superb body, you are statuesque, congratulations!" So saying she held her by the shoulders and kissed her on both cheeks, and then to my surprise, and also Sally's surprise kissed her full on the mouth, one hand dropping from shoulder to waist, and then to buttocks, as the lingering open mouth kiss continued, Sally at first taken aback, began to respond by putting both her arms around Georgina's neck, pulling her towards her naked body. Georgina's other hand was now making its way down Sally's tummy, stroking her pubic bump, and finding its way south to part her cunt lips to gently stroke her clit. Natasha now joined in by coming from behind Sally and fondling her tits, rubbing her pink nipples to erection kissed her neck and rubbed her pelvis into Sally's behind.

I was getting a huge hard on watching the sensual display by the three girls, it had always been one of my fantasies to see Sally in a lesbian embrace, but with two superb specimens seducing her it was more than I had ever dreamt of.

"Oh Mike and Sally I am sorry for my bold behaviour, but what with the wine at dinner, the cognac after, and the sight of Sally's amazing body, those breasts, her buttocks, her neatly trimmed pussy with its sweet pink lips, her narrow waist swelling to those feminine hips, I just got carried away with lust, I have rarely seen such a perfectly proportioned woman, you are a sensation, again sorry , but I just couldn't resist" As Georgina was making her apology she was withdrawing her hand from Sally's now wet quim, but left the other stroking her bum softly in a friendly rather than overtly sexual way. Sally smiled at Georgina and with out a word took her hand and replaced it on her pink excited cunt. Georgina's fingers were instantly busy, and Sally began to respond to the clitoral stimulation, the colour of her cheeks becoming dark pink, she was about to cum for sure, suddenly she took Georgina's face in her hands and forced her down to her crotch, where no further invitation was necessary, and a long tongue invaded her cunt seeking and finding her little pleasure button, "OH YES! That's it, keep doing that you darling, I'm about to cum, lick and suck for all your worth."

A shudder went through her frame as she came; Natasha not to be left out of the act was tonguing her open mouth deeply and playing with her excited tits.

When the commotional died down, Georgina laughingly said "I guess it's a bit late to ask, but may we seduce your gorgeous wife Mike?"

"You're in plenty of time provided I can join in with you all later -!"

"Oh yes please, you see both Natasha and I are bi, and love a bit of cock from time to time, but I must admit that nothing beats a hot girl like your little darling, so our first preference would always be pussy."

Natasha a cool Jamaican brown skin was the first to strip and stepping out of her short little black dress, it was plain to see that she had no artificial aids to help her fantastic figure, since she wore nothing al all under the dress. Extremely tall and athletic looking , she had legs that went on forever, topped by all things- blond pubic hair, flat stomach ,narrow waist , leading to a fine pair of jutting out tits, with dark brown nipples erect and pointy in arousal, her black hair was long and strait, falling to her waist. The only make-up she wore was bright scarlet shiny lipstick.

"Where the hell did you get the blond pubes from?" I enquired.

Laughing she replied "Same place as most blonds do, at the hairdressers! George always wanted a blond girlfriend, and this, after all, was the best I could in the circumstances"

Georgina, who liked to be called George, I guess because she was the more butch of the two, stripped off her kit, and she also wore no underwear what so ever, she took off a very short leather mini skirt, leaving black seamed stockings held up by a black lace suspender belt, and tall stiletto heeled shoes, her top, a tight fitting cashmere jumper was discarded. George had spiky blond hair, real or not I could not tell as a natural reference was missing - she had waxed her pussy to smooth pinkness with not a trace of fluff to be seen.

The three graces began petting and sucking and tonguing each other, with lots of girly giggles and sighs,

I was content to watch, hoping to pick up a few tips on how to turn a girl on, as if these guys didn't know how to do it, then it was time to give up and try something else entirely.

Come and join us said George, we need a prick in this equation, but you'll have to share it evenly as we don't want any jealousy in the ranks.

I stripped for action and was quite pleased with my cock which was as big as ever I had seen it, veins standing out along its sided, and its bulbous head shiny with lust.

Natasha was on all fours giving Sally a serious clitoral licking, her arse was in the air, and her dark velvety cunt with its incongruous blond curly hair was on offer, George was sitting on Sally's face getting her pubes eaten to her obvious delight. Taking my cock in hand I pulled back hard on its outer skin, flattening its head to make it even bigger before forcing it into the tight wet black pussy before me. I was rewarded with a groan of pleasure," you fuck me good now, white boy!" she said in an exaggerated Jamaican accent, and no further invitation was required. I was fucking like a champion, long steady thrusts, deep in her exotic pussy, I began to probe here dark arse button, she not too pleased at first, but she was too busy eating cunt to stop me. I soon had her back passage open to visitors and firmly but slowly fed the considerable length of my prick deep in her secret passage, I soon had her Cumming with loud wails and sighs, and Fuck me's make me cum off and lots of thrashing about. So much so that she set me off and I began a monster cum in her arse. I seemed to cum forever, great hot streams of it deep inside the thrashing body of the most exotic of females.

PPatrick
PPatrick
73 Followers