Midnight Passion

Story Info
Couple gets hot in the bedroom.
1k words
3.96
20.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked together hand in hand into your dark bedroom,you shut the door behind you and we stood close to the bed. You started to kiss my soft lips as returned the kiss,you slid your tongue slowly into my mouth and I slid mine in yours.

Your hands were placed on my ass and you were griping tightly,my fingers were running through your hair leaving you with chills down your neck. You started to rub my ass slowly. I started to nibble on your ear gently as your hands moved up to my hips, I kissed your neck slowly repeatedly.

Our bodies were pressed closely together, Thats when I started to feel your arousal. I felt your cock getting bigger every second. You moved your hands up to my breasts and massaged them gently through my shirt. I moved my hand down to you growing bulge and rubbed it up and down through your pants. You moved your mouth down to my neck while I pulled my mouth away from yours and thats where you started to lavish me with small kisses then I felt the warmth of your tongue tracing my neck. You began to take my shirt off slowly and it dropped onto the floor, you reached your hands in back of me and unhooked my bra. I started to grind my hand harder on your swollen cock.

You slid my bra off and massaged my breasts, tugged on my nipples which made them more erect than what they were. I started to unbutton your pants and unzipped them as they fell onto the floor.

You used your other hand and moved it down to my pussy and massaged it through my pants,you moved you mouth down to my breasts and started to suck each nipple ,taking one at a time into your mouth and I felt your warm tongue twirling each one. I dropped your boxers and wrapped my hand around your cock. I started stroke your cock slowly at first, then I picked up the pace. You then lowered you hands down to pull my pants off , you took them off with excitement and dropped them down to my knees , gripping my panties and pulling them down as well.

As I was stepping out of them you massaged my lips gently inserting your finger between my slit and rubbing it back and forth. You then moved your finger up to my clit and started to give it light rubs.

You dipped your finger into my juices and ran your finger up to my clit, started to massage it in a circular motion, still sucking on my nipples. You removed your mouth and placed it over my mouth and we were kissing passionately, you laid me on the bed with you on top, Grinding your cock between my legs. I wrapped my legs around your hips and grinded with you making your cock harder and making me wet. You ran your tongue down to my neck and across both nipples, watching you as you move down to my belly and around my belly button. You leaned your body back as you spreaded my legs wider, Taking your fingers and separating my lips leaving my swollen clit visible, You placed your tongue on it and ran it in all ways.

Leaving me moaning and wanting more.

You started to slide your tongue down to the entrance of my wet hole, pushing your tongue in and moving it in and out. You also inserted a finger deep inside of me.

With your tongue and finger inside of my pussy you take your other hand and pull my lips straight up pulling me tight enough so that my clit sticks out, You removed your tongue from my pussy and licked me up and down ,from my pussy up to my clit, still moving your finger in and out.

I started to moan louder, You took my juices from your finger and started to run it down to my ass slowly, you did it a couple times leaving my ass lubricated, you let go of my lips and began to tongue fuck me with force,inserting your finger into my ass very slowly.

I started to moan more grinding my pussy on your face harder with every thrust of your tongue and finger. Your finger slides in and out of my ass and your tongue penetrating my pussy faster. I start to moan more and loudly, as I take my hands and reach for my nipples. I pull on them Pinching them harder as I feel my desire to climax. I grind hard and fast on your face as you pump your finger in and out of my ass deeper. You lap up my wetness with your tongue. Suddenly you start to lap faster as my juices flow out and all over your face. You tasted all that I gave.

I sat up and laid you on the bed, I could see that tasting all of me gave you great arousal. So I stroked your cock at first, stroking it up and down.Then lead my mouth down to your balls and ran my warm tongue slowly across them. Running my tongue up to your shaft and then along the head. Teasing your head lightly with my tongue, Next I placed your head into my mouth and started sucking on it,Twirling my tongue around it while its inside of my mouth. I decided to take your cock into my mouth slowly,getting it wet so you could slide in and out easier. I went down deeper on your cock and started to run my fingers across your balls.

You were deep into my mouth and I watched as your cock slide in and out, I was listening to you moan as well. I placed a hand on your cock to jerk you, Giving you more pleasure to feel. My hand moves with the same rhythm as my mouth. You wanted to explode but you were trying to hold back. I was pumping you in and out faster and going deeper. That was it. You let it shoot out, I felt your warm juice in my mouth, I was trying to take it all but your cock was pulsating and letting more juice flow. So I held it in my mouth until you finished releasing and then I swallowed it all in one shot. You tasted salty and warm but you tasted great. I laid beside you and you wrapped your arms around me and that was it for the night.