Midnight Pool Party

Story Info
A very lucky white man swims with a chocolate beauty.
5k words
4.57
82.5k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

The last couple of days have been so hot that I haven't gotten any more work done.

I've been at the house about ten days. And I'm not that anxious to leave, to be honest. The house is large, comfortable, and has central air conditioning, not to mention a large library with lots of comfortable furniture and lots of books, plus a mini movie theater with a slamming audio setup and a huge flat panel TV. I need to make a visit to an electronics store and upgrade my own setup at home.

I miss my house. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. I even miss the people at the office. Well, some of them.

The day before yesterday, a high pressure area parked itself in just the right position to send hot desert winds right over this area, turning a cool oasis into a desert. I'm serious, it went from seventy-five degrees one day, to eighty-five degrees the next day. Yesterday was the last day of fairly normal weather. Today was just plain hot, at ninety-five degrees.

It's half-past midnight. I'm laying in bed, sweating my butt off, despite the air conditioning. Tossing and turning. Sleep was definitely not on the agenda. So I got out of bed and went to the dresser. It suddenly crossed my mind that there was a big fat swimming pool in back, just waiting to be used. Maybe a swim would help me cool off. Pulling open one drawer after another, I finally found a pair of swim trunks, bright blue with white stitching, little cargo pockets on the sides. I stripped down completely nude and pulled them on. Then I grabbed a towel and made my way down the hall, down the stairs and over to the sliding glass door.

Sliding the door open, I stepped out onto the deck.

The night air, still too warm but starting to get cool, greeted me as I stepped out. The slight breeze felt cool brushing against my bare skin, tickling the hairs on my legs. The fine hairs on my upper torso stood up. The wooden deck felt solid beneath my bare feet. Not too far away was the sound of the ocean. I felt better already.

I stepped across to the pool. And stopped on a dime. I realized there was someone in the pool already. And that someone was Danielle.

My mouth hanging open, I stood there like an idiot, watching her. She was swimming with long easy slow strokes, more for fun than for fitness, her chocolate curves parting the cool blue water like a whisper.

As I continued further across the deck, I stepped on something soft. Looking down, I saw it was a red night shirt. I looked at the shirt, and then I looked at Danielle.

Something in my brain went click.

She was swimming. In the pool. At night. Naked.

All of a sudden I did not know what to do. My brain said it was time to get the hell back inside the house. Other parts of my body were saying something entirely different. Fortunately my brain was in charge, for now. So I turned around to head for the doors.

Then a soft, husky voice said, "Hey."

I turned back around and swallowed. Danielle had swum over to where I was standing. She was looking openly at me, a warm friendly smile on her lips.

I just said, "Hey."

"What's the matter? Can't sleep?"

"Yeah. It's too hot."

"I know, baby. This heat is terrible. So I'm guessing you're not just standing there in your shorts barefoot for the fun of it?"

I grinned down at her, forgetting she was naked. "Well, I uh, was planning on taking a swim to cool off, yeah."

"So why don't you jump in? The pool is more than big enough for two. And the water is just fine." She swam closer to the rim of the pool and stood up. Her breasts were unexpectedly fully exposed. To say they were beautiful would be understating the obvious. They stood out from her torso like ripe chocolate melons, tempting and mouth-watering. Her nipples were erect, standing out like fudge-colored buds.

I gulped. My cock twitched. "Uh...I, uh, I don't know..."

"Oh, come on. I promise I won't bite."

"Well, Danielle, you don't, uh, you're naked."

Her steady gaze never left my face. "I won't tell if you won't."

"Sounds good to me."

"So come on, get in the pool with me..."

God help me, but I let another part of my body do the thinking instead of my brain. I tossed my towel on the nearest lounge chair and then headed over to the shallow end of the pool. I felt the beginnings of an erection as I stepped into the water. I dove all at once down in the cool blue water, then surfaced.

Danielle swam over to me. I couldn't help but watch how the water moved over her smooth skin and completely bare chocolate body.

The tightness in my groin started getting stronger. Shit.

She stopped about arms-length away. Water dripped off her wet black hair. "There. Doesn't that feel better?"

"Yeah, much."

"If you don't mind me saying so, Jeff, this is quite a body you have."

"Uh, thanks. If you work with the military, it doesn't pay to be slow."

"Listen to you. How do you stay in shape?"

"Oh, well, a lot of cardio. Some martial arts. Gymnastics."

"That's good that you do a lot of different things to stay in shape."

"Yeah. It, uh, prevents any plateau effect."

"Right..."

"What about you? How do you, uh, stay in shape?"

Danielle moved closer to me, making ripples in the water. "During the summer, mostly swimming."

"Makes sense. Got to use this pool somehow."

"My thoughts exactly."

"So, uh, if you don't mind me asking, do you always swim in the nude?"

She shrugged, a small movement of her soft brown shoulders, looking very sheepish. "Not usually."

I grinned, despite myself. "Not usually?"

"Well, it's like you said, it's way too hot to do anything."

"So you came down here to cool off?"

"Had to cool off somehow. Cold shower wasn't cutting it."

I chuckled. "Guess not. So, you were saying?"

"Yes. Well. The other form of exercise I use to stay in shape, especially during the winter, is sex."

That tightness in my groin was getting worse. "Uh, really?"

"Yes. But that hasn't been an option lately."

"Really? Why's that?"

"I've been working so hard lately. I never seem to have any time for myself."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm always getting picked for these assignments away from the lab. I don't have a chance to have a life."

"Why does Marlene send you out of the office so much, anyway?"

I shrugged. "No friends. Nobody at home to miss me."

"I'm sure someone misses you."

"Probably not."

"Don't say that. What about your friends and family?"

"No friends, except for work. No family except in other states."

Her arms were unexpectedly around my neck, her pillow-soft breasts pressing gently against my chest.

I was left speechless, standing there with my mouth hanging open. She kept holding me. I finally put my arms around her waist, to discover her skin was as silky-smooth as it looked. She just kept holding me. I don't know how long she held me.

She pulled back slowly and I saw tears flowing down her face. "I'm so sorry." Her voice was a feather-soft whisper.

"For what?"

"Here I am, pulling you away from home. Again."

"Don't sweat it."

"Don't say that."

"If I wasn't here, I would be somewhere else."

"You say you don't have any friends. Can I be your friend?"

"Yeah. I guess so." My brain was trying to tell me, one last time, like my mother did when I was little, to get the hell back inside the house, now. Unfortunately my body was starting to do all the talking. And it told me to stay in the pool!

"So, friend, tell me about yourself. Obviously you like computers."

"Yeah."

"So what else do you like? Do you like football?"

"Nah, not really. But I like basketball."

"Really? Me, too! I never refuse a basketball game. Although I'm sort of afraid there won't be a season with this lock-out."

"No sort of about it. There won't be, if they can't resolve the lock-out."

"Be nice. I've seen you in the library a lot in the evenings. Do you like to read?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm constantly reading. Books, magazines. Anything."

"That's a good thing. I'll bet you like science fiction stuff, huh?"

"Yeah. Good guess. Fantasy stuff too."

"Oh, like Tolkien?"

"Of course."

"Although, I've also seen you reading Eric Jerome Dickey and Marcus Major."

"Well, you know, it doesn't hurt to read different kinds of books."

"No. It sure doesn't. Do you like black women?"

"Uh, well, I, uh..."

"Don't tell me, let me guess. You've been too busy being incredible to really see black women and take notice of their beauty?"

"Uh, I don't know about that. But I do like that new show, Single Ladies."

"Really? Do you like it because Stacey Dash in it?"

"She's pretty."

Danielle raised an eyebrow. "She's pretty? Is that all you have to say?"

I shrugged. "Well, I've never met her in real life, so I don't even know if she would be my type. But yeah, she's totally hot."

"That's what I thought. I heard her last husband was white."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I also like that other gal, Lisa Raye McCoy. She's pretty hot, too."

"Yes, she is. Have you ever been with a black woman?"

"Uh, no. Never."

"Time for you to find out."

"Find out what..." I had about a second's warning before Danielle had her arms around my neck again, but this time she leaned in and her mouth was against mine. Her beautiful lips were touching mine, with light but affectionate pressure.

When she started kissing me, anything my brain might have said got drowned out. I slipped my arms back around her waist and pulled her closer. I became a willing participant in this crime of passion. I kissed her in return. I don't know how long we kissed.

Danielle pulled back slightly. "So, baby. You want to touch this body-body?"

"Yeah. Where should I start?"

"Are you any good at giving a girl a back rub? I could use one."

"Sure. Let's see what I can do."

Her body was pliant to my touch as I turned her around and guided her to the shallow end of the pool, so that half her body was out of the water. Once there, I moved her wet hair to one side, and began to massage her shoulders.

Danielle moaned as I kneaded her shoulders. "Mmmmmm...Ooooohhh..." Her voice was soft and husky. "Oooohhhh, Jeff. Keep going!"

This had to be a dream. I figured I'd wake up any time now, especially as moved my hands down past her shoulders and settled on her back. My heart was beating so fast. But my usual nervousness was gone as I rubbed her back.

Danielle moaned as I made my way down her back.

"Is that okay? I'm not rubbing too hard?"

"No. Don't stop..."

I chuckled as I finally started to massage her ass. I had never really appreciated how beautiful a black woman's ass was until now. Her butt cheeks were shaped just like bubbles, and the overall effect was pleasing to the eye. I stood there and massaged her butt.

"Ooohhh, yeah! You like that black booty, baby?"

"Who wouldn't?"

She giggled. "Just keep doing that, whatever it is you're doing."

"You got it." My hands kept massaging that luscious ass of hers. It was inevitable that my hands eventually found her pussy. I spread her butt cheeks apart, revealing the slit of her pussy lips and the tender pink center. I swallowed when I touched her female parts and found no hair. Suddenly my fingers found a hard little nub, known as The Clitoris. I started rubbing that nub.

"Ahhhh! Yes, Jeff!"

"Does that feel good, Danielle?"

"Oh God! Oooh! Mmm! Ahhhh, yeahhh! Yes, that feels so good!"

I kept rubbing that little nub for several minutes. Soon I felt her legs thrashing in the water, thrashing and twitching all at once. Her arms were twitching all over, her hands desperately searching for something to grab on to.

Then she let out a great big, "Ooohhhhh, shit! Ahhhh!" She went limp, like a rag doll. Slowly she turned around and put her arms around my neck again, and touched her lips to mine. So gently. So contentedly. Then she held on to me in silence for several minutes.

"Thank you, honey." Her voice was soft.

"No problem."

"I needed that so bad, you have no idea."

"Glad I could be of service."

Danielle kissed me again, pulled back and looked at me. "Now we have to find something for you."

"There's no need, really."

"Yes, there is. I'm an equal opportunity lover. Each partner needs to be equally satisfied. You feel me, baby?"

I cracked a grin. "Yeah. I feel you."

Danielle cracked a grin of her own, as she kissed me. "Good. So, let's check this out. I need to see what you're working with."

"Uh, check out what?"

I suddenly felt one of her hands slide down my chest and down my tummy. I jumped slightly as I felt her long nails slide under the waistband of my shorts and pull it down past my crotch. But that was nothing as I watched her reach over with her other hand and wrap her soft nimble fingers around my cock.

I groaned as she started to caress it and stroke it. My brain tried one last time to talk me into going back inside. But that was just background noise. Static.

"This is quite a dick you've got."

"Uh, thanks."

"I have to say I'm impressed. Not just with the length. I thought I was the only one who went through all the trouble of shaving my pubic hair."

"No way. Got to stay clean in the summer time."

"Exactly."

We started kissing again, as she kept stroking me. I thought she'd never stop.

Danielle stopped kissing and stroking me long enough to say, "Why don't we get these shorts off so you can get more comfortable?"

Who was I to argue? We went back over to the stairs at the shallow end, where she quickly pulled my shorts down to my ankles. I held on to the rail and stepped out of them, and she carelessly threw them away, where they landed on the deck.

I plunged back into the cool blue water up to my chest.

Danielle swam after me. "Well, now that you've had the chance to, ah, slip into something a little more comfortable..."

I chuckled. She slipped her arms around my neck as if she were coming home.

"We can get back to the task at hand."

"Oh, can we?" I slipped my arms around her waist.

"You bet we can, you sexy man." She leaned in, and we kissed. For hours, it seemed. Finally she pulled back and said, "Now let's get you back over to the steps so can I suck that very impressive dick of yours."

With a request like that, how could I refuse?

Sensing her right behind me, I pushed through the water over to the steps. I no more climbed up a step and turned around, than Danielle was at her knees before me, practically swallowing my dick whole. She placed her hands on my hips to hold me steady. Her hands were soft and warm, her touch weightless. Her nails raked my skin.

Then suddenly her mouth was on my cock. It was absolutely unbelievable to look down and see my pale white cock in her brown mouth. "Oh yeah..."

"Mmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm..."

"Oh, crap, that is so good."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Slllurrrp...Slluurrpp...Sllluuurrrpp..."

I was trying not to get too loud. But that was getting really hard, just like my dick, especially since Danielle wasn't going for a long slow scenic blow job. She was taking the express route. I wasn't sure if she was sucking my dick or if I was fucking her mouth.

That tightness in my groin was getting unbearable. I grunted out the words. "Danielle. Going. To come."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She just kept sucking.

And then, suddenly, I felt it. That exquisite squeezing sensation that let me know I was way past the point of no return. "Uuuuhhhhh..."

Her lips stayed wrapped around my dick as it jerked. "Mmmmmmm..."

I just stood there, staring up at the sky, helpless to the wonderful sense of release that accompanied that equally wonderful climax. There was just the sound of the ocean nearby and her warm lips wrapped around my dick.

Finally, after a long pause, she slowly pulled back to suck my cock one last time, before she released it from her mouth, licking her lips. "It seems like someone hasn't come in a long time."

"A very long time. Did you like your first white dick?"

"I loved it baby. Absolutely loved it." She held my dick deftly in her fingers, lightly sucking and licking the head, getting any stray semen she might have missed.

"Danielle?"

She looked up at me. "Yes, baby?"

"What would you say if I asked you about returning the favor?" I reached my hand out to her.

Danielle put her hand in mine and stood up. "You wouldn't have to ask me twice, that's what I'd say."

We both laughed as we switched places. Suddenly her breasts were right in my face.

Danielle seemed to notice the rapturous look on my face. "Do you like them?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Can you imagine any man who would not want to touch these breasts?"

"I could not imagine that."

"You're too kind."

Hesitantly, I ran my hands up her sides and reached for her breasts. But any hesitation vanished when I felt that velvety softness. I knew how to handle a woman's breasts. First off, you can't be too gentle. She looked down as I touched them.

"Ooohhhh, yes... Aren't these the most beautiful breasts you've ever seen?"

"Yeah." That wasn't a lie. These breasts were chocolate, just like the rest of her, the areolas a slightly darker shade of chocolate, the nipples like fudge erasers.

My face was suddenly being pulled gently but firmly towards that velvety softness. I didn't resist. But I did put my mouth on her breasts. I kissed her breasts, palmed them, caressed them.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." She ran her nails through my hair with her left hand. "Oooohhh, yeahhhuuh."

I was in paradise. As beautiful as any pair of breasts were, these were special. Unable to resist her fudge nipples any longer, I gently licked and sucked on them with the soft part of my mouth, making soft popping sounds.

"Ahhhh, yeah..." She ran her upper teeth over her lower lip, making a sharp inhale. "Oooohhh, yeahhhuhhh...Oooohhh, shit!"

I spent the next several minutes in heaven, alternating between her left breast and her right breast. Always being gentle.

"What about the rest of me?"

I stopped sucking on her nipples and looked up. "What?"

"Don't forget my pussy, baby."

Grinning, I said, "I was getting to that. Have patience."

Danielle said, "I think I'm in love."

"I'm flattered. But what makes me special?"

She ran her nails through my hair. "You might be surprised to learn this, but the black men that I've dated have not wanted to suck my tits or eat my pussy."

"Yeah, that would be surprising. I wonder why not?"

"I truly don't know. Is my pussy not pretty enough?"

I looked at the v-shaped cove between her legs. It was the same shade of chocolate as the rest of her. No tan lines. The delicate pubic skin was hairless, completely smooth. The pussy lips looked like chocolate rose petals. Then I looked up at her. "Not in my opinion."

"And what is your opinion?"

"It looks good enough to eat. Those other men must be idiots."

There was a faint but unmistakably warm smile on her face as her fingers brushed my face. "They must be." Her voice was soft. "Now get in there and eat my pussy."

I placed my hands on her hips, while she placed her hands on my shoulders. I pulled her towards me all at once and tasted her pussy. I ran my tongue along the cleft in between her pussy lips but didn't slide it in. Then I spread apart the flesh surrounding her clit with my thumbs and nuzzled it with the tip of my tongue, which caused Danielle to clench her hands and dig her nails in my shoulders.

She gasped out loud. "Ahhh! Mmm! Ohhh!"

I didn't dare admit to Danielle that I had not, in fact, ever performed oral sex on a woman before. I'd taken a few seminars here and there about giving and receiving good oral sex. Unfortunately there's a big difference between having read about something, and having actually done it. But I seemed to be doing something right.

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers
12