Midnight Ride

Story Info
Going for a ride to have some fun in the woods at night.
1.4k words
3.47
9.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting someone who was so similar but yet so opposite was the exciting part. He was this sexy metalhead guy and brought out the inner goth in me. I have always had a darker side, but it usually stays inside me, hidden. Even if I do have a black leather dog collar with spikes, that I happen to keep with my costume stuff. It's not something I show the world on a daily basis, but for him I wanted to. I enjoyed dressing up goth for him. Letting my inner dark side out, to play with his. And I was nervously excited to finally get to play in person.

He picked me up in his pickup truck, and I could hear the music blaring as I walked up to it. It only intensified my excitement. As I got inside he turned the music down and made some small talk. Then he asked if I was ready for some fun.

I said "Hell yeah". I was nervous but it was a good nervous.

As we drove he turned the music back up and I could feel the bass deep in my stomach. And he started driving faster and I started to get really turned on. Then we suddenly turned down a secluded dirt road that lead into a heavily wooded area, and slowed down. As we drove down the dirt road, he reached his hand over on my thigh and started rubbing it. I let out a small moan at the feeling of his touch, and I was instantly wet. I was suddenly wishing I had worn a skirt instead of jeans. I wanted to feel his hand on my skin, but I knew that would be coming soon.

After driving for a short time we were deep in the woods and far away from anyone. He pulled the truck over and turned the music down a little. "Why don't you slide over here?" he said, slapping the seat beside him. And so I did. Then he looked me in the eye for a moment before grabbing the back of my head and pulling it to his, kissing me hard. He held my head against his with a handful of my hair firmly grasped in his hand, just tight enough for me to feel it. His tongue felt so good in my mouth that all I could think was how good it would feel on my hot wet pussy. I put my hands on his inner thighs and moved them up towards his crotch. And his hands moved to my shirt, reaching up under it, finding my breasts. They moved all over, grabbing and massaging them, and then his finger found my nipples and started to pinch and twist them and I started to moan.

My hands found the waist of his pants and I unbuttoned them and made my way inside. I found his cock which was already getting hard, and I started playing with it. Slowly dragging my fingers over it. And then firmly grasping it. I began stroking his cock, getting it even harder. And his hands found their way down to my pants and were quickly inside, finding my pussy just dripping wet. He easily slide a finger inside my pussy, which was eager for his touch. Then he started rubbed my clit, and I couldn't even concentrate anymore. My hips started moving with his hand and I was so worked up it wasn't long before I was cumming. He pulled his finger out and looked at me with it in the air, so I pulled it towards me and sucked my juices off.

Then he said "If you're looking for something to suck..." and motioned to his hard cock which was left poking up outta his pants. So I obliged.

I leaned over as he pulled his cock out of his boxers fully, and I started to lick his shaft. Starting at the bottom and working my way up to the top slowly. Then I took his cock in my mouth, engulfing it, and started to slowly suck. Slow and deep. And he grabbed my head again as I did. I could feel his cock getting harder as I sucked it. I started to quicken my pace and I could hear him moaning my name as I did. It was such a turn on that I started to go even deeper. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth. And I could tell he was getting close. I moved my other hand and started to play with his balls, squeezing them lightly, and that seemed to do the trick.

"Oh it feels so good to have your mouth on my cock. Mmmm I'm gonna cum" he moaned and I could feel his hot thick cum spurt into my mouth. I swallowed it all like a good girl. Sitting up and licking my lips with a grin. "Let's move this outside" he said, and opened his door and lead me out.

He had put a mattress and some blankets in the truck bed, like a comfy sex nest. We climbed in, and I laid down on my back, and he laid on top of me. He grabbed my hands and pulled them up over my head, pinning them down. He then started to kiss me hard again, before moving his mouth to my neck and shoulder, alternating between kissing and lightly biting. It made me shudder and sent shivers thru my whole body as I moaned. He used one hand to hold my hands and the other pushed my shirt up. His mouth made it's way to my breasts and the combination of the cold air and his hot breath on my skin made my nipples hard. He sucked on my nipple for a bit before moving his mouth to my stomach. And kissed his way across my waist and hips. Then he took his hand of my hands which were still above my head, and pulled my pants and panties off.

He then made his way up between my legs, kissing my inner thighs before pushing them apart. His mouth made it's way to my eager pussy which was still so wet I could hear him slurping as he ate me out. His tongue licked up and down before slowly finding it's way inside. Then he started to lick my clit and my hips started bucking against his head. I moved my hands to the back of his head, and moaned as he started to lick my clit and suck it a little, and then I could feel the build up.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned and I was cumming so hard my muscles twitched. He sat up with a grin on his face and climbed back on top of me, kissing me again so I could taste my pussy juice in his mouth. Then I could feel his cock on my pussy, and he shoved it in deep as he kissed me.

The feeling of his thick cock buried deep in my pussy was so intense. He moved his mouth to my neck and started to kiss and lightly bite it. I dug my nails into his shoulders and pulled his close on top of me. He put one hand on my hip and used it to brace himself to go deeper and I could feel his balls hitting my ass as he fucked me hard.

"You're pussy feels so great, I'm gonna cum. Do you want me to cum in you?" he moaned into my ear.

"Yes! Cum in me!" I said loudly. He continued to pound his cock deep into me, and then moaned my name in my ear as he came, and as he did I came again too. Then he collapsed on top of me and we laid there for a moment, totally spent.

"My legs as twitching so much I don't think I can stand" I laughed so we stayed there in the truck bed looking up at the stars for a little while longer, until I was able to make it back into the truck.

He drove me home, with the loud music blaring and the fast driving again, and my body continued to twitch from the electricity and excitement of the night. I managed to make it into my house and collapsed in my bed, exhausted but in total ecstasy.