Midnight Satin

Story Info
A historical fantasy.
1.8k words
3.5
54k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers

Honey oozed from her nether lips, trailing down over her anus. She was on the verge of orgasm, when suddenly a rude hand shook her arm.

"Mis Satin, yo momma says you gots to get on up now." The slow cadence of Beulah, Satin's house slave, pushed through her languor.

Green eyes flashing with piercing flame, her scarlet tresses tousled, Satin slapped Beulah's hand.

"You stupid nigger! I was having a great dream."

"Yas'um, Ise sorry mam, but yo momma said Ise to get you up."

"I don't think you're even a little sorry. You're just a stupid slave who can't imagine real feelings and emotions. Oh, just get my bath ready."

Shaking her head in irritation, Satin stretched torpidly like a lazy dog, ass high in the air, and once more bemoaned the fate that had led her grandparents, Lady Silky and Sir Clifford Thompson, to forgo the society of London and drag their daughter Crimson to this hot boring primitive wilderness. Alabama was so far from any decent decadent society; sure there were parties once in a while, but she had to entertain herself most of the time. But fingers worked well for that...

Now that she was 18, Satin was eager to increase her experience. It was time for a nice cock. The only man for a day's drive was her brother, so he would have to do. That would require lots of planning....

-------------------------

Satin dropped her dressing gown as she walked to her bath. She loved to flaunt her nakedness, and felt warmth swelling her labia as she tossed her flaming mane, incidentally causing her large breasts to bounce. Her nipples were already nutting up and she knew Beulah was stealing glances at her rufous bush.

"Bathe me, girl, or I sweah I will perspire right to death," she commanded as she sprawled back in the tub and enjoyed the cool water rinsing over her. Beulah sponged her back and shoulders, gently washing off her sweat in a boustrophedon pattern. Satin also got a little shiver of pleasure as she leaned forward and let her areolae dip in and out of the chilly fluid. "Now do my breasts."

Beulah hesitated a split second and caught a dripping slap. "You lazy nigger! Rub my tits!"

This time the young slave acted with alacrity, and Satin's pussy was soon wetter inside than out.

"You're so stupid you've gotten your uniform wet. Do you expect me to hang your clothes out to dry?" (an action that never would occur.)"Strip."

"Mis Satin, yo' mamma..."

"Isn't here! Take off your clothes or I'll whip you myself....even in this dreadful heat."

Emerald green eyes devoured the unfolding bare black skin until the slight child-like African was as naked as her mistress. "Now wash me here." She spread her thighs wide and tilted her head towards her ginger crotch.

Reluctantly, or perhaps only tantalizingly, Beulah caressed Satin's mound with the sponge, pressing harder as the pale beauty lifted her hips to push against it. Her uniform would certainly have been soaked by the splashing as the fervor of the washing increased.

"Loose the sponge, girl. I want you to rub me with your black hands... Inside and out." In response, she soon gazed with hooded lids at forests of coruscating silk above fiords of ink, all coated with internal and external waters. Fingers of night entered and spread pillowed dawn-pink clouds, and moisture that was not rain

showered all.

Soon the slave focused her humiliation into a pair of charcoal digits shoving rudely into her mistress's orifice; but even driven by anger rather than lust, the rigid members served. Satin moaned and whimpered as the wave of orgasm washed her from groin to toes, from anus to earlobes.

"Ahhhh! Nothing like cuming to forget the heat. Now step in here with me."

The slight darkie shivered. She had played this game before, and thought she knew where it would lead.... But she was wrong.

Satin handed the damp sponge to her slave, and with the other hand imperiously forced a thumb into Beulah's vagina. Her fury flared as she felt no wetness there. Roughly she pulled out and brought it to her nose.

"Faw! You niggers stink everywhere, but this is the worst! I sweah! I guess you don't get aroused... fucking is just an animal act to you. Well never mind. Just wash this kootchie enough that I can stand it. Shove a wash cloth up in it too, so I can pretend you respond."

Beulah hated these baths, these excuses for Miss Satin to use her as a sex toy. But she knew no way to escape them, so she dutifully scrubbed her perineum and forced cold water up inside her privates.

Not so private, she thought, when any white person could look or touch whenever they wished.

Satin stood as well, and led the smaller girl to her bed, where she reclined in vulgarity, propped on her elbows with her legs apart.

"Wouldn't you enjoy giving me a little tongue bath, Beulah?" Of course she already knew that Beulah absolutely despised cunnilingus, but pretending that it was mutual made her game more fun – for her.

The slave knew better than to argue, so she crawled between her mistress's legs, and bent her head down in a strange eidolon of a palomino eating grass; here ebony lips pushed among cherry foliage, and licked the ground, but never bit the grass.

"Satin, where are you?" Misres Crimson called from the grand foyer.

"Oh Shit, she'll whip you good if she catches you doing this, girl. Get on yo clothes and run down there so she won't suspect you!" Beulah for once gladly obeyed a command.

________________________________

The next day was just as hot, and Satin "needed" another bath, so the slave's reprieve lasted but a day. This time, after she had given her mistress several orgasms with her tongue, Satin felt it was her "Christian Duty" to return the favor, so now the black buttocks that slept on a straw pallet had the pleasure of resting on sheets softer than Satin. She also got raped with a hairbrush as the redhead rimmed her asshole.

"Damnit girl! Does nothing arouse you? What about when my brother fucks you, do you cum then?"

A dangerous question... to admit the little master used her could lead to her being sent away as a troublemaker; to deny it could get her flogged.

"Whut you mean, missy?"

"I heard my father tell him to get some of you, that he needed it to remain a gentleman around white ladies."

"If'n he likes to fuck me then I'm willin', mam."

"That's not what I mean, you bitch!" Satin hit a fist against her tit, one of her favorite targets. "I want to see you get aroused and cum like I do. It's fun!"

Pacing back and forth, her breasts bouncing with every adamant step, Satin alternated cursing Beulah and imploring her to enjoy herself. They were a strange contrast – two nudes, one white and red and animated, the other a carved black stone. One filled with her own desires and oblivious to others, the other appalled at those very feelings and keenly aware of every nuance of the master's faces.

"Put yo clothes on. Go down to the barn and fetch yo brother. Tell them I need him to lift a heavy trunk. Now, not tomorrow, you slovenly cow!"

Soon Beulah returned with Toby, her half brother. Everyone knew he was the Master's bastard, so he was just as much Satin's brother as hers.... But any touch of the tar brush was enough to be a slave.

"Toby, thank you for coming, that ole box is so heavy, I just cahn't possibly lift it with my little hands. But wait, y'all just covered in sweat. Law, what was I thinking! Beulah, fetch a glass of water for yo brother."

The bizarre awkwardness worsened as Satin treated Toby as a dear friend, not a slave she had personally whipped two months ago when she lost an earring. An earring that turned up under her bed.

"You want some more, Toby? I know y'all must be burnin' up, it so hot and all. Beulah, what can we do to help yo poor brother cool off?"

No, Beulah thought, not my brother!

"Why I declare, you know what helps me? A nice cool bath! Beulah, tote that jug over to the tub, and help Toby disrobe."

Toby's eyes bugged so far they might look comical, were it not so real.

"Mam, y'all wants me to undress in front of you ladies?"

"Yes, Toby, and be quick about it. I'm tired of waiting."

Staring at each other, each powerless to help their sibling, Beulah squeezed his arm quietly as she pulled off his shirt. This would not cause a whipping or a sale to the Mississippi delta. This was a Capital offense, and all three knew it.

"Wash yo brother's dick, Beulah.... Good. Now Toby, step ovah heah... Thas right. Now, Beulah, kneel down and lick him 'till he's hard."

Satin held her head almost as close to his penis as Beulah. She wanted a good view. The heat between her legs threatened to set her on fire, and the liquids in her pussy were running down her smooth ivory legs.

"Strip off yo dress and drape yoself over this ottoman, girl! Toby, step up here and fuck yo sister! Make her cum, or I'll shove the handle of this brush right up yo ass!"

Satin quickly undressed herself, and stood next to Toby. She shivered as she grasped his tumescent cock in her hand, a pale flag draped across an obsidian spear, and guided it to his sister's amazingly pink folds set in onyx. He knew it was wrong, but the velvet entrapping his penis overwhelmed him. He shoved it in as deep as he could, pulled back, and rammed it home again and again.

Beulah felt her soul break in two. This scarlet whore was forcing her to fuck her own brother, as evil an act as she could imagine, but it felt so good! Oh Jesus, why did his inky meat fill her with pleasure while the white men made her skin crawl? Why was she pushing herself back on his shaft, soon moving faster than he was?

She lost all reason, and soon the only sounds she heard were the slapping of his black balls against the equally black lips of her cunt, and the beating of her heart, ta-boom, ta-boom, louder than a drum, TA-BOOM TA-BOOM, louder than a gunshot. She felt a swirling spasm deep within, and a feeling swept through her as if Angels had lifted her away, and she thrashed and moaned as her first orgasm overpowered her in a miasma of sinful ecstasy.

She barely noticed Toby sliding out of her, still hard, and didn't understand the words until she shook her head and saw Mis Satin riding her brother like a fine horse.

The atramentous tool plunged into Satin's hole, burying itself among the chatoyant incarnadine plumage, as she writhed and twisted impaled upon it. They both seemed to shudder at the same time, and Beulah recognized the signs she had seen before, and now understood; Mis Satin was cumming, and so was her brother.

OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers