Midnight Seduction

Story Info
A story about a young woman and her ex.
1.5k words
3.92
22.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Both characters in this story are age 18 or older and this story is of my own creating)

*

Winter was always my favorite time of year, with the holidays, singing voices and cheery spirits. I find myself holding my coffee mug close to myself, carefully sipping my hot cocoa as I look yonder out my window towards my neighbor's flickering Christmas lights. I hug my shawl close to my body as I walk myself back to my seat. *buzz* I take my phone out. "Hey babe, I want to see you." I hold my phone hesitantly before responding. "I thought you didn't want to...?" It had been only a few months since my ex and mine's big break-up, yet in ways our attraction had retained some sense of longevity.

I set my coffee mug down before resting the palm of my hand on the arm of my seat. Feeling cold, I get up from where I am sitting, making my way towards my fireplace. I take a spare matchbox and throw in a few firelogs before taking back my seat. I breath in deeply, taking in the new warmth. My phone buzzes again. "I'm at the door." I hug my shawl against my body once more before slowly lifting myself from the comfortable confines of my seat. The outside of the door rattles a few times before I am able to open it. I open it. My ex smiles genuinely, holding his hands to his scarf in attempt to shield his skin from the cold weather. I smile briefly as I open the door before I let him in, shutting it behind us.

A few moments pass. We stand in unexpected silence with only the hallowing sounds of the outside wind greeting our ears. He steps forward to me, gingerly placing his hands around my waist. I look up into his eyes as I take in the weary, concerned look on his face. I slowly back away, turning my head. A few more moments of silence pass between us before he reaches out a spare hand, softly touching my fingertips. He reaches his hand out a little more, gently taking hold of mine. "Should we go into the living room?" I nod silently in agreement before we both begin walking.

We both find ourselves in the confines of my living room shortly afterwards. He hangs his coat on the coat and takes his boots off, placing them on my floor mat before walking towards where I am sitting. He stands for a moment, silently reflecting on my gaze as I look onward towards the fireplace. He takes a seat next to me on the couch as he turns his head to continue looking at me. After a few moments he rises from the couch, heading towards a spare chair I have placed in the corner of the living room. He places a firm grip on the chair's top before lifting it and walking back towards me. He sits down directly facing adjacent from me as I continue to look forward towards the fireplace.

With gentle hands he slips off my houseslippers and socks, neatly placing them to the side on floor. He takes one of my spare feet as he lifts it, resting it on his thigh before he begins massaging the palm of my foot. I look at him after a couple seconds pass. Despite my attempt to keep a straight face, the strength and crafty manipulation of his strong, masculine fingers on my foot puts a strange, slightly erotic knot at the pit of my abdomen. He continues to maneuver his strong fingers on my foot before peering at me. "I know you wanted me to be here--" I immediately find myself cutting in. "You really are so sure, huh?" He gives a faint, warm smile as he sets my foot down, prompting me to lift my other leg.

"Yes, I am." He continues peering at me with a mysterious, smoldering look before refocusing himself back on my foot, soothing the muscles. "You've always wanted me here, and despite our break-up, things haven't really changed." I bite my lip anxiously. Was he wrong, was he right? As he continues massaging my foot his hands slowly massage their way towards my ankle, causing the feeling in my abdomen to grow. He lifts up my foot as his soft lips meet the tips of my toes, giving them a kiss before setting my foot back on his thigh.

He looks down in reflection at my exposed foot and ankle for a brief moment. "I think it's time we come to better terms." The fingertips of his right hand softly caress the side of my foot resting on his thigh. At this rate I am comfortably cushioned against the plush of my couch from the massage. He rises from his place in front of me, scooting the chair behind him away before focusing his attention back on me. He walks over towards the couch, lowering himself towards it until he is comfortably propped against it, his face inches away from mine.

While one hand is holding his grip on the couch's arm, he takes his other hand, touching a fingertip to the line of my jaw as he traces it. I am suddenly met with a kiss of passion as his mouth greets mine. With the tip of his tongue he flicks it back and forth between my lips, causing me to unintentionally moan. I hold my head back for a moment, catching my breath. He lowers himself to his knees in front of me until I can feel almost most of his body against mine as I continue to be seated comfortably on the couch. My legs are loosely separated by his center groin as I feel his being against mine. We are both still dressed. He pauses for a moment before returning to kiss me, massaging my shoulders through my shawl as he does so.

He tilts my head to the side as he lowers his head, kissing the side of my neck. "Ohh" I unexpectedly say aloud. He backs his head away from my neck as he gives himself enough space to take off my shirt after removing my shawl. He proceeds to remove my bra after setting my other garments aside. With both hands he gently cups each of my breasts simultaneously, gently brushing his thumbs against my perked nipples. He gives himself more space away from the couch and my lower body as his fingers manipulate the button of my jeans, fully pulling my panties and jeans off in one swift movement before setting those aside as well.

I hear a low, seductive growl escape his lips as he lowers his head towards my genitals. With strong arms he separates my legs further apart until my bald pussy is completely exposed to him. "You're already wet.." he remarks, barely audible to my ears. Using a spare hand he spreads my genitals apart as the tip of his tongue meets my clitoris, causing my back to instantaneously arch. My legs begin quivering as I give in more to the sensation of the tip of his hot, wet tongue. With each flick of his tongue I feel me body taking delightful pleasure. "Oh god, I feel like I'm going to climax," I hiss between clenched teeth as my brain feels a rush of feel-good chemicals. I let out a sigh afterwards, relaxing my open legs some.

My ex gives me a second to catch my breath before bending forward, kissing me once more. He brings his head to the side of my ear as he whispers. "I know you wanted it." The tip of his tongue flicks my eartip, causing me to blush. He whispers again into my ear. "How about you sit down on my cock?" He leans his head back, inching his face away from mine as to give way to his sensuous, eager grin. I stand up from my seat as he moves and takes place where I was sitting. He pulls down his jeans and underwear as he uses a spare hand to pull out his erect, thick cock. I bite my lip hastily. I can't help but feel aroused by the directness of his voice, or the way he is seducing me despite our break-up.

I step forward to him as I open and prep my body to sit on the couch, legs open, facing him. I am finally seated on his lap. He gives a small grin. My ex begins grinding his exposed cock against my pussy as it makes squishing sounds from my pussy's wetness. He does this for a few moments, continuously teasing the sensitive lips of my genitals. In an unexpected gesture he takes ahold of his cock, putting it in me. My pussy welcomingly takes in the ecstatic sensation as I find myself gasping in undue pleasure. He begins moving swiftly and rhythmically inside of me. "This pussy, it belongs to me," he says as he fucks me. "Me and me alone." With one final thrust he thrusts himself into me as my eyes roll to the back of my head, his cum filling me.

After a few moments he detaches himself from me. We sit together exhausted on the couch as my body covers his still. I rest my head in the crook of his neck. He peers at me from the corner of his eye, giving a small smile before looking back towards the fireplace.