Midnight Snack

Story Info
BDSM lite, m/f.
2.6k words
10.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaken suddenly, my heart pounding fiercely in my chest. Reflexively, I gasp loudly and bolt upright. My hands fly to my sides, holding me straight. My head whirls around, scanning the dark room around me.

The alarm clock's digital face glows, showing the time to be 2:14am. Glancing around one final time, I allow myself to slowly pull the covers around me, sliding deeper into our bed. My brain still swims with snippets of details of my nightmare, but the fear is already quickly fading away as I try to return to sleep.

In vain, I pull the blankets around me, but I remain cold. After tossing and turning for a while, I give up, opting to go to the closet and retrieve a woolen winter duvet. As my nude body exits my warm cocoon, I shiver reflexively. I consider turning the lights on, however, decide that I can brave the darkened hallway in order to avoid hurting my still-tired eyes.

Stepping into the hallway, I advance slowly towards the closet, being mindful to avoid the loudest of floorboards. Even when you weren't home, I still acted like you were here. I let out a small chuckle as I retrieve the blanket from the closet. I hear the old grandfather clock downstairs ding, and I turn my head towards the sound.

You should be home by now, as the 3 a.m bell tolls. Your shift ended an hour ago. Lost in my thoughts, a shape darts between my legs, and I jump back with a shout.

"Gully!" I exclaim, as the chubby Maine Coon meows impatiently. Looks like I'm not the only one that can't sleep. Sighing loudly, I tread lightly down the wooden staircase to give the impatient feline his midnight snack. Bending down to feed the cat, I believe I hear our front door, but upon investigation, it remains shut.

"Now I'm hearing things..." I mutter to myself, turning around to walk towards the stairs. I pause in the kitchen to get a small glass of water, resting against the counter as I take thirsty sips. A small trickle of water escapes my lips and runs down my neck, and I shiver as it carves an icy path.

Suddenly, hands are on me. I feel breath on my neck, stubble rubbing against my ear. I try to jump back, to scream, but a hand covers my mouth and a body forces me in place. Using my free arm, I swing back, hard, and am met with the feeling of jean against my skin. I smell your cologne, mixing with your shampoo, and I relax as I recognize a familiar form.

"Let me get that for you, darling." You purr, sucking the water off my collarbone. I gasp into your hand, my heart still beating quickly. Is it because I'm startled, or is it because you're here, I wonder?

Your teeth nibble along my neck, up to my ear. Arms relaxing slightly, you move to give me more room. You've made an error, darling. You're not the only one that can tease. I spin around to finally see you.

You stand softly, your arms resting gently on my sides. Smiling crookedly, you try to pull me towards you. I slip away, moving towards the centre of the kitchen.

"How was work?" I inquire, watching your eyes roam my body. I know you're not thinking about work, but I decide that you deserve some payback for startling me so.

Momentarily confused, you blink at me as though you've forgotten what work even is. Making a noncommittal sound in the back of your throat, you advance towards me again. Oh no, my love. You're not getting off that easy.

"Can you make me some tea, considering you're already up?" I nod towards the bulge in your jeans, giggling as I dash towards the staircase.

I hear you chuckle as I advance the stairs. Our bedroom is at the end of the hall, but I slip into the closet. Fighting to cover my giggles, I wait to hear your footsteps on the staircase. A few minutes later, I hear the wooden staircase protesting under you. I find myself biting my hand to prevent an onslaught of nervous giggles from erupting out of my chest.

I expect to hear you pad right past the closet towards our bedroom, but you pause. Damn your training. How is it that you can know I'm here without seeing me? Finally, I hear footsteps retreating down the hall, and I jump out of my hiding place. Payback is a bitch, liebe.

Expecting to be greeted with your strong back, I instead feel arms wrap around my stomach. I've run right into you! I let out my breath as you hold me against your chest. I struggle, pushing back with my arms, but it's too late. You chuckle as I laugh loudly, my head flying back in a gesture of pure contentment.

"How'd.." My speech is interrupted with fits of giggles. "How'd you know I was hiding there?" You smile, half your mouth lifting. Without a word, you scoop me up into your arms.

Uh-oh. This is not how I saw this going. I protest, halfheartedly telling you to put me down, but you continue carrying me to our bedroom. I don't think either of us wants to stop now, not truly.

Suddenly, I'm on the bed, with one of your hands containing both my wrists. I squirm, laughing loudly as you use your free hand to tickle my stomach. Before I can realize what's happening, cold, metallic handcuffs have tied my wrists.

Well, fuck.

"You really can't ever keep quiet, can you?" You question, stepping off the bed. I follow your movement with my eyes, and laugh nervously. Your hands slip over my ankles and I find myself reflexively pulling my legs closer together.

Once again, you retreat. Returning, I see you hold something in your hands, however, it is too dark for me to make it out. Something soft and familiar slips over my eyes, and I feel you resting above me.

"Is a blindfold really necessary, liebling?" I ask, hearing a small tremor to my voice. "The room is already dark."

You offer no verbal response, but I feel your weight move away from me. For a few moments, the room is silent, and I strain my ears in vain. Soon, I begin shifting around on the bed, wondering where you've gone. I pull on the cuffs gently, but find that you have indeed firmly attached me to our bed frame.

I become more aware of both my vulnerability and my nudity at every moment. I consider calling out to you, but don't want to give you the satisfaction of my discomfort, should you be nearby. No, this battle isn't over yet.

Suddenly, coldness envelops my neck, and I cry out. The cold carves a path from my neck, between my breasts, and across my stomach. I attempt to pull my body away from it, but find myself too restricted.

"Let me get that for you, darling." I hear you say, before you begin sucking on my neck. My discomfort immediately transforms to pleasure, and I moan loudly, my hips rising off the bed. Your kisses trace the same path the cold did, but you stop once you get to just above my hips. I growl in frustration at the loss of your touch.

Once again, the cold traces a path down the other side of my neck, once again stopping at my stomach. And once again, your lips and tongue warm the path that the ice-cube had carved. I find myself whimpering this time as your mouth leaves my body.

"What's that darling, you feeling a little chilly?" You chuckle at your own joke, and I growl back annoyedly. Suddenly, I feel the cuffs slip from around my wrists. I rejoice at my new found freedom, but it is ultimately short lived. Quickly, you scoop me up, and I find myself balanced over you lap. I squirm in a feeble attempt to get away, but we both know I love what's coming.

I can feel how hard you are through your pants, and it turns me on even more. Your hand traces from my shoulders, down along my back, running over my ass. I whimper as it lingers between my thighs, infinitely close - but never touching - where I'd like it to.

"You've been quite naughty, haven't you?" You question, once again tracing the same teasing path. I whimper in response. "Haven't you?", you growl, your hand pausing on my the top of my ass.

"Yes..." I find myself speaking quietly, knowing I no longer need to remain in control. Your hand runs over my ass and I hear a moan escape your lips. I squirm, and suddenly, I feel your fingers running over my soaked folds. A finger slips inside me and I moan loudly, pushing back against you as much as I can.

Slowly, you fuck me with your finger, and I gasp every time you move it inside of me.

"Someone's fucking soaked, hmm?" You bend your head so that you say this into my ear, and I moan loudly, my hips grinding against your legs as I wordlessly beg you to touch my clit.

Suddenly, your hand slaps harshly against my ass and I jump. Your free hand holds me in place, but another slap is delivered to my other ass cheek.

Fuck, you got me again. I growl with annoyance, only for another slap to be delivered to my ass.

Two more slaps are delivered, and I can feel the heat rising off my ass. I'm sure it's red as I feel you gently run your hands over it.

"Had enough darling?" You once again run your hands over my back, and my hips rise up, begging you to touch me. Your hand comes down quickly against me, and I gasp, reflexively pulling away.

"You know what I want to hear. You're soaking wet, I can see it." You run a hand between my thighs and I feel your fingers dig into them. "So fucking wet, and so horny, hmm?"

You run a finger just over the edges of my pussy and I wiggle, "Please!" I gasp.

"Please, what? What, exactly, do you want me to do? Give in, darling, and you know how good I'll make you feel." You purr, and I can hear the cocky smile etching your face. I'm past saving my pride.

"Please, please. Fuck me with your fingers." Happy to oblige, you slip two fingers inside of me and I moan, my hips tucking up. This time, you allow me to, and fuck me hard with your hand. No longer needing to hold me in place, your free hand begins rubbing my clit.

"Such a good girl." My face glows at your praise, and I moan appreciatively. Your hand slips out of my pussy, and I let out a frustrated whimper. Gently, your free hand coaxes me up, so I kneel, facing you. The blindfold slips from my eyes, while wet fingers trace my lips. I take two of them into my mouth, sucking gently.

"God, I love this mouth." You moan, holding my jaw in one hand while your fingers explore my mouth with the other.

You remove your fingers, and trace your hand to my hair. I lean forward, gently taking your lips with mine. We kiss passionately, and you fall back onto the bed. I fall with you, and your hands encircle my hips. My hair falls over us, enshrouding us in a curtain as my teeth nibble your lips.

Gently, you sit up, holding me to you. I lay my head against your chest, running my hands over your it. I kiss your neck, inhaling your scent. Your hand gently strokes my hair, and you wiggle underneath me. Sliding out of the bed, you stand and slip your belt off. I watch your body, appreciating the edges and curves. In turn, your eyes roam my body, and when our eyes meet, I bite my lip.

"Enjoying the view?" I question, smirking as you chuckle. Your jeans hit the floor. No underwear, just the way I like it.

Suddenly, your back on top of me and I laugh. Your hands tickle as they gently roam my sides. We kiss passionately, and my hands roam down your body.

"What, did you think I was done?" You question, and I shiver at your tone. Quickly, my hands are cuffed above the bed once again, and your hands wrap around my ankles.

"I know you love to squirm, darling, so I'm going to take precautions." My right ankle is attached to the bedpost, and I gasp. Your hands move to encapture my left, and I can't help but feel anxious. I move it away from your grasp, and your eyes dart up to mine.

We don't say anything for a few seconds, but I see the love and patience behind your gaze. Slowly, I slide my free ankle into your hand, and you smile.

"Such a good girl." Your voice, deep and tender, comforts me. Now firmly attached to the bed, I test my bonds. Just as strong as the first time, I find myself unable to move.

You kiss down my stomach, between my thighs, along my legs. You repeat this first with one leg, then the other. By this time, I'm desperate for you to taste me, and I'm gasping every time you get close.

"Please, please." My voice sounds unfamiliar to me, as I beg you for just a little more.

"Are you going to be good?" I hear the steel in your voice, and it makes me even wetter.

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes, yes." I gasp, my hips rising against the bonds.

Your hand comes down and slaps against my pussy. I moan at the contact, and I hear a sharp intake of breath from you.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir." I moan.

Your head dips and you finally taste me. Fuck, that feels so goddamn good. Your hands fuck me slowly while your tongue flicks against my clit. Your pattern varies, as you begin to finger fuck me harder.

It doesn't take long for me to come undone in your hands. I scream your name, as my hips rise off the bed.

"Fuck, you taste so goddamn good." Your voice is sexy and hoarse. Kissing up my body passionately, I taste myself on your lips as we meet.

Your hands fly to my bonds, untying first my hands, then my feet. My freedom is short lived, as your scoop me up, setting me so that I face the headboard.

"Hands and knees." Your voice leaves no room for misinterpretation, and I obey immediately.

As your hands grip my hips, you slide into me easily. Finally filled, I moan and rock back against you. Your hands dig in to my sides, and you fuck me hard.

For a few minutes, the only sounds are our bodies sliding against one another, your occasional slaps against my ass, and our combined moans. It isn't long before you finish inside of me, and I moan as you slowly slide out.

For a moment, we lay together, a tangled mess in our bed. I pant, as your hand gently strokes my hair and down my back. Your eyes linger towards the head of the bed, squinting as the clock reads 4:19am.

As your eyes meet mine, you chuckle. I question with my eyes, still happily resting against you. Your voice breaks the quiet in our room, and I shiver.

"Well, it's past midnight, but that was the perfect snack."

"Well, you can have it anytime you like." I smile, as you plant a kiss against my cheek.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Issues Kori longs to be disciplined by her neighbor.in BDSM
A Lack of Suffering A masochist surviving the apocalypse meets a sadist.in BDSM
If Found... All because Claire's house needed a new roof.in BDSM
Educating Hannah Professor discovers his student is seeking a Sir.in BDSM
Fire and Ice A D plays a game with ice and wax with his Kitten.in BDSM
More Stories