Midnight Solstice: Vengeance

Story Info
Catherine and Daddy get revenge.
3.4k words
4.33
85.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellisyn
Ellisyn
99 Followers

This is the companion to Midnight Solstice – I did not intend for a sequel, but I’ve received countless emails begging a conclusion. So for those who asked…this is for you.

Catherine had been home for nearly a year. She wasn’t the same as she used to be. John noticed this with some dismay, trying every way he knew how to cheer his only child, but it seemed hopeless.

The year before, Catherine had been brutally raped, her virginity stolen, and as a result had become pregnant. Her assailant had yet to be found, and ever since giving up the baby, Catherine had sank into an even deeper pit of despair and depression.

She had also not gone back to school despite encouragement from both parents and other outside influences to do so. Getting on with her life didn’t seem to be Catherine’s top priority and she had gone from a bright and shining girl with her whole life ahead of her to a pitiful, frightened creature who never left her room.

John had at last come to a conclusion. The only way Catherine was ever going to get on with her life would be to wreak vengeance on her rapist. Fueled by a lust to make his daughter happy, John threw all of his finances into finding the bastard via private investigators. It had taken nearly six months and fifty thousand dollars, but at last, word came, and he was shaking as he hung up the phone. He should call the police. It was the ‘right’ thing to do. But John wasn’t in the mood to do the right thing.

Quietly, he arranged a flight for the eight hundred mile journey for justice. The night before he was scheduled to leave, he announced at dinner that he was leaving. “I have a little business trip tomorrow.” He told his wife and daughter, hoping his voice didn’t shake or convey that he was lying. Catherine seemed unmoved. She just nodded numbly but his wife looked perturbed.

“Now? You’re leavingnow?” Her meaning was clear. She didn’t want him to go anywhere while Catherine was so despondent. He looked carefully to his twenty-two year old daughter who was idly playing with her spaghetti. Last year she had been beautiful and sexy. Now she sat in her oversized sweatshirt and faded blue jeans, her hair caught in a makeshift ponytail staring with unseeing eyes at a plateful of pasta.

“Tomorrow.” He told his wife. “I’ll be back before you know it. It’s just overnight.” His wife sighed giving him a look and reaching over to smooth Catherine’s shining dark hair.


The following morning, John awoke and dressed, packed a bag and stepped into Catherine’s room. She was sitting on her bed wrapped in a towel, fresh out of the shower, her shoulder-length hair dripping water down her back. She looked so wan and thin and joyless that he nearly cried as he went and knelt before her. “I’m leaving baby.” She nodded looking away, out the window.

“Okay.” Gently he reached out and took her hands.

“Everything is about to get better sweetheart. I promise.” She just shrugged and he felt the anger wash over him anew. His poor little girl…that bastard was going to pay.

The airport was crowded but he barely saw the milling strangers as he arranged for his flight. He had one focus. Revenge.

On the plane, he meditated the time away by staring at the scrap of paper he held. It was a name. The name that would save them all. He had it memorized but he red it over and over again.Brad Gossett.

That was the name of the monster that had shattered his child. The very thought made him ground his teeth in fury.

Once the plane had landed, John checked into a nearby airport motel and called a cab. He was furious at the police as he gazed out the window. The P.I. had discovered that Brad was living right on the campus where Catherine had been raped. He had left not only his semen, but also his face as evidence (via the web cam) and still they hadn’t caught him. All the better he supposed. For the plan.

The campus was swarming with kids. He followed the complicated layout to the dorm where Brad lived and went down the hall to his room. He could hear the passionate sounds of lovemaking through the door. Not wanting anyone to see him, he decided to wait and camped in the bathroom down the hall, peering through the door. After twenty minutes or so, it opened and a tall, lean black girl stepped out of the room shoulder her purse and smiling up at a mammoth black man. John’s stomach churned. It was him, Brad. He had watched that monster rape his child and would know the face anywhere.

After the girl had sauntered off he waited until the door closed, then approached and knocked. With a fellow Brad’s size, he couldn’t very well just knock him over the head. He had a more complicated plan in mind.

“Yeah?” Brad opened the door and arched a brow at him.

“Brad Gossett?” He asked unnecessarily. “I’m Special Agent Holtz with the FBI.” He quickly flashed the fake plastic badge he had bought at a local toy store the day before. “I need to ask you some questions in regards to the rape of Catherine Burney.” It worked. Little beads of sweat instantly broke out across Brad’s forehead.

“I don’t know nothing about it.” He said quickly trying to shut the door. John blocked it with his foot.

“May I come in Mr. Gossett?” Looking very nervous, Brad cautiously let him in. John was instantly disgusted. Pictures ripped out Playboy and Penthouse hung all over the walls.

“Like I said man, don’t know anything about that girl. I heard about it, that’s all.” Brad started shuffling around the room, trying to neaten it up a bit.

“Relax Mr. Gossett, you’re not in any trouble…yet.” He cleared a stack of porn videos off a chair and sat down. Uneasily, Brad sat on the bed across from him. “Are you aware that the alleged rape was caught on tape via Miss Burney’s web camera?” Brad paled a bit.

“I uh…heard something like that.” John smiled dryly.

“Well, it seems Miss Burney’s father identified the assailant from a photo line-up last night.” Brad tensed, looking ready to leap out the window. “Mr. Gossett, do you know a young man by the name of Desmond Cooper?” Brad blinked.

“What?” John crossed his legs pulling a legal pad out of his briefcase.

“I understand you and Mr. Cooper don’t like each other very much.” John’s P.I. had done his homework. Brad would be only to happy to pin the blame on his much-hated enemy who coincidentally, looked a great deal like him. Brad eyed him, shifting carefully on the bed. “Could you identify Mr. Cooper on sight Mr. Gossett?” Slowly, Brad nodded.

“Yeah…I guess so.” John pretended to make a notation on the legal pad.

“Do you think Mr. Cooper could rape a young girl?” Brad finally seemed to get it, looking all at once relieved and thoughtful, as if hatching a plan.

“Yeah, he’d do that.” He said too quickly and John nodded.

“Mr. Gossett, would you be willing to come to the station with me and point out Mr. Cooper in a lineup?” Brad suddenly seemed happy to oblige, grinning broadly.

“That bastard gonna go to jail?” John forced a smile.

“With your help, he just might.” Brad ambled happily to his massive feet.

“Sure, I come. I’ll help. You know…anything to help that poor girl.” If he had ever come close to blowing his cover, it was then. John had to clamp his hands to the sides of the chair to keep from attacking Brad, a maniacal grin held in place, teeth clamped so hard his eyes bulged. Silently, he counted to ten and relaxed his grip on the chair.

“Here’s the thing Mr. Gossett…” He stood slowly. “Mr. Cooper is being held in Indiana, about eight hundred miles from here. That’s where Ms. Burney lives so he would have to be tried there. We’re willing of course, to provide your airline ticket, hotel room and meals.” John knew that most men in Brad’s position would leap at a chance like that. A free vacation essentially. He didn’t count on Brad being very smart, but then, the kid was in law school.

“Doesn’t he have to be tried where the crime is committed?” John didn’t miss a beat; he was too desperate to convince the kid.

“Normally yes, but because the child that resulted from the rape was born in Indiana, the rules change.” Brad looked dazed.

“Child?” John wondered that he hadn’t heard. It had been in the papers of course. But then he remembered…they had tried to keep that quiet.

“Yes Mr. Gossett, a pregnancy resulted from the rape.” Brad had to steady himself on the back of a chair.

“Wha…what was it?” John eyed him uncertainly as he picked up his briefcase.

“A boy I think. I believe he was given up for adoption.” Brad actually seemed affected by the news. John had to remind himself that the massive man before him had brutally raped his daughter. He needed to stay focused. “So, are you in?” John held up the airline ticket. Slowly, Brad took it and looked it over.

“Sure, yeah. We have to leave tomorrow?” John nodded.

“Time is our ally Mr. Gossett.” Brad nodded.

“I gotta pack and stuff. You can get me excused and stuff so I can make up my work, right?” John gave him a bright smile.

“Of course.” He left then promising to be back at seven the next morning to pick him up. In his motel room, he mapped out his plan.

Promptly at seven the next morning, John picked up Brad in a cab and they drove to the airport and flew back to Indiana. As promised, Brad’s hotel room was waiting for him. What he didn’t know, was that John had a key and would be back that night. “I’ll come get you tomorrow morning for the lineup identification. Enjoy your stay.” He said in a friendly manner, and he drove home while his P.I. kept an eye on Brad.

The P.I. called him that night once Brad was asleep. It was almost two in the morning. Getting dressed, all in black, John moved down the hall to his daughter’s room. She was asleep, curled on her side bunched up under the covers. “Catherine,” He whispered, touching her shoulder. “Baby, wake up.” Catherine suddenly gasped, almost screaming and tore away from him. He was quick to catch her before she fell out of bed. “It’s me!” He whispered. “It’s Daddy.” Catherine took a moment to calm down then looked blearily at the clock over his shoulder.

“Daddy? Is something wrong?” He shook his head.

“No, no sweetie, everything’s fine. I want to take you somewhere, get dressed okay? Wear something sexy. Don’t ask questions, it’s important.” Catherine looked utterly puzzled as he left the room. He waited in the living room and she came out a few minutes later in a clingy red silk dress and high heels looking pensive.

“What’s going on?” She hissed quietly. He stood and led her to the bathroom.

“You’ll see. Put on your make-up, do your hair.” She did as he asked and then in the hall he handed her a long black trench coat to wear. They got in the car and he drove to the motel. Now she looked really suspicious. He turned to her in the car once he had parked. “It’s payback time Catherine. Daddy has a special gift, just for you.” She looked a little frightened.

“What are you talking about? Daddy, please, let’s go home.” He climbed out of the car and helped her out.

“Don’t be scared honey, no one is going to touch you.” He led her to the motel room and quietly as possible fit the key in the lock and eased open the door gesturing for her to be quiet. He saw Brad’s giant form stretched out on the bed fast asleep. “Wait out here.” He whispered and shut the door.

Stealthily, he moved to Brad and soaked a rag in chloroform. Lightning fast he leaped on the man, pressing the rag hard against his face. Brad bolted upright, nearly dislodging him and then black out. Working fast, John stripped the giant man naked and gagged him with the sort of gag that’s a ball that goes in the mouth and buckles around the back of the head. Ever worried that the huge fellow would wake up and kill him he had him tied spread eagle in seconds using heavy duty leather buckles to fasten his hands over his head and his feet spread apart to the metal four-poster bed frame. Those bed frames were the whole reason he had selected this motel in the first place. Mindful of Brad’s enormous strength he took the added precaution of securing a fifth length of leather from Brad’s neck to a metal grate that was bolted into the floor. Studying his handiwork, he moved to the door and pulled Catherine inside, flicking on the light.

Catherine screamed and backed against the door. “Cath, it’s okay, he’s tied down, he can’t hurt you!” She stared in horror at Brad and then looked slowly to her father.

“What is this?” He shut double bolted the door and looked into her eyes.

“If you say no, it ends right here. I’ll call the police and they’ll take him away. But I wanted to give you a chance for vengeance.”

Catherine looked ever so slowly back at Brad and whispered, “What kind of vengeance?” Wordlessly, John handed her the bag he had brought along. Inside was a bottle of Vaseline, a baseball, a set of alligator nipple clamps, a small plastic tube, a fireball (the candy), and a tube of icy hot. Catherine rifled through the items and then slowly, stripped off the trench coat looking at Brad with fire in her eyes. “Vengeance.” She whispered.

When Brad woke up a few minutes later, Catherine was straddling him, stroking his gigantic cock in her soft hand. Confused as hell and little scared, he was still mightily aroused and moaned through the rubber ball gag. She smiled at him. “Like that big boy?” He nodded carefully, not sure what was going on. She knelt and took that giant cock into her mouth, sucking him and stroking him. He groaned, arching his hips against her face. She stood after a moment, stripping off the tiny red dress, standing naked before him. Climbing back on top of him she balanced on her feet over his cock and lowered herself on top of his cock so that two inches of his beast-like penis was inside of her. He groaned, wanting more. She started fucking him then, playing with her nipples, sliding up and down on his shaft, moaning.

John stood a few feet behind her and to the right behind the extended wall so Brad couldn’t see him. Peering around the wall he bit back a groan, his cock growing rock hard in his pants. Catherine pivoted up and down on his massive cock, gasping and playing with her clit, writhing in faux pleasure. John watched her tiny cunt eat up all nine inches of that mammoth black cock and his hand involuntarily slid down his pants and he began stroking his shaft in time to her fucking.

Catherine ground her hips against his and moaned loudly. Now in ecstasy and no longer caring why this was happening, Brad was moaning through the gag, clearly on the verge of release. Feeling him swell and tense, Catherine torturously slid off of him and smiled. “Why don’t we get kinky? She said coyly. From the bag she fished out the plastic tube and the fireball. Seeing this, Brad looked rather nervous. She coated the tube in the Vaseline and approached him. “I’m going to make you feel so hot baby.” She hissed and slid it three inches into his ass. He winced looking fearful, his erection fading. Not wanting that to happen she pivoted so her back was to his face and sank back onto his cock. She slid up and down a few times and he groaned, swelling inside of her again. Smiling, she dropped the fireball into the tube and then withdrew it from his ass. At first, it just felt like a little hard thing, but in a few minutes…

Meanwhile, she kept fucking him, hands on his thighs to keep her balance. He was moaning, not even feeling that little hard thing in his ass. Catherine turned without pulling off of him and started fucking him faster. Then she leaned forward and opened the jagged alligator nipple clamps. SNAP, right onto his nipples. Brad arched, making her gasp as his cock drove deeply into her and his eyes widened. He looked pained for a minute and she trembled in orgasm. John was in agony behind the wall holding his cock tight in his hand. After a minute, the initial pain subsided and Brad pivoted his hips in answer to the nipple clamps. Catherine moaned, eyes closing, head rolling back and she started fucking him good. He moaned and suddenly his moan turned into a shriek as the fireball’s protective coating was gone and it started burning like a son of a bitch. Catherine laughed victoriously and began fucking him grandiosely. “I told you I would make you feel hot!” She squealed in delight as his hips bucked wildly, his screams through the gag sounding tortured and howling. She gasped moaning, just riding the bucking bronco and trembled in an earth shattering orgasm.

John was barely able to contain is his own release as he watched, jerking himself off and biting back his own moans.

Brad was lost in a world of hideous pain and pleasure. Catherine was riding him for all he was worth as pleasure started to outweigh the pain she grabbed the chain between the nipple clamps and pulled hard. He screamed again through the gag, nearly throwing her off of him with how hard he bucked and she slammed back down hard on his dick. Shuddering in delight she rode him through another orgasm, tugging hard, jerking on the nipple clamps, and loving how hard he was fucking her to get her off of him. When she had cum again, she climbed off of him and smirked. “Oh, I haven’t forgotten about you big boy. You get a big finish too.” She pulled out the tube of icy hot and slathered it over his penis, jerking him off hard and fast. He didn’t realize it was anything but lotion at first and started moaning again. Then slowly, she stopped once it was well rubbed in and leaned against the dresser at the foot of the bed to watch. His moaning quickly turned into wild screams as the burn set in. But the gag muffled them.

She looked over at her father to laugh victoriously, forgetting she was naked and almost gasped. John had his pants down now and was stroking his giant, aching erection. “I’m sorry baby.” He panted realizing what he was doing. Catherine swallowed and went to the bag, pulling out the baseball. “I left the grand finale for you.” She said holding it out to him. Father and daughter stood there naked, facing each other, he with a giant throbbing erection, her with an aching pussy and the black man behind them screaming as though he were dying. Likely, he wished he were dead already.

John took the baseball and slathered it with Vaseline. He approached the writhing black man who was fighting his binding for all he was worth, nipple swollen and sore with the clamps still digging into them, his now shriveled cock burning like the blazes and his asshole feeling like it had a lit match inside. It took quite a bit of muscle, but John pushed and pushed and finally the baseball started sliding into Brad’s anus. If possible, his screams got louder.

When the baseball was quite firmly wedged in Brad’s ass, John turned to Catherine. “Vengeance.” He whispered. Catherine nodded walking toward him and her belly brushed his throbbing cock. He swallowed hard as she sank to her knees and took him in her beautiful mouth. He groaned as she swirled her tongue over his aching shaft and took him deep into her throat. It took him less than a minute to finish and she looked up looking his cum off her lips.

“Vengeance,” She whispered. “Never tasted so sweet.”

Ellisyn
Ellisyn
99 Followers