Midnight Swim

Story Info
An honest accident finds forbidden love.
5.4k words
4.14
43.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a quiet street. Ever since I moved here, the people around here have been more then nice and helpful. Next to my house is a family, a bit loud at times, but they keep to themselves pretty much. On the other side of my house, a nice lady who lives with her daughter. She's a bit quiet, and sometimes visits when I'm cooking on the BBQ. Across the street is a couple in what would be the nicest house on this part of the street.

They are friendly and inviting in a generous way. This is a great when it gets hot during the summer, as they have a nice pool out back for us to use. In fact, they have a lot of nice things. New cars, big house, perfect lawn.

Jen, who lives with Dave, is the kindest person I've met in years. Yes, I can say that easily with the luck I've had meeting people. Heck people just have to meet my wife once to find ways to not visit. That story is a whole other ball of wax, but in a nut-shell she can carry a conversation for two people all by herself.

Over the years I've worked at a few jobs in the big city, my wife teaches out of town. We don't get to see each other too much, as I get home late at times, and she leaves early in the morning. Things changed in the past two years. She now works late on extra school activities, and finds herself going out in the evening with other teacher friends.

It doesn't take a whole lot of math to figure out her kind of fun filled evenings. But after 10 years under her control, I actually enjoy time to myself when she's out playing.

I keep the house in shape. Mow the lawn, trim the hedges, paint and fix anything that I find. I find myself doing as much as I can outside when the weather gets warm. This week I'm focused on cleaning my car, and taking care of a few mechanical things. The car is getting old, but I like to keep it in top shape as much as driveway work will allow.

Recently, I was building a shelf for the garage when Jen walked over for a visit. She had a calm look on her face as I hammered away on my work, not noticing her behind me at first. I finished driving a nail into a 2x4 and rested my hammer on the counter.

"Nice day it turned out to be eh?" I said as I pulled my arm across my forehead.

"Oh, it's nice to finally get some warm weather" she said as she blocked the sun from her eyes while looking down the street. "John, Dave is in Germany this week..."

"Again?" I cut in.

"...Ya, he's still working on the project there." I looked at her with a passive look, and glanced over her shoulder to the open gate beside her house.

"When is he getting back?" I questioned. She closed one eye as she lowered her hand to scratch a spot on her well tanned arm.

"in about two weeks, he's going from there to france to fix something at the other site." I looked down and casually scraped some dirt off a corner of my table-saw with a nail.

"He's a busy guy." I said while looking up. "Always..., anyways, I was wondering if you can put some chlorine in the water pump of the pool. I can't get the cap off and I want to shock the pool so we can use it this weekend." I put my hammer down and dumped my handful of nails on the table. "Sure".

I followed Jen as she walked over to her gate. Jen has an amazing body, well toned, trim and evenly tanned. The kind of woman that makes any swimsuit look good. I often see her cycling or jogging. But mostly, she keeps her figure with laps in the pool. Dave works at a hi-tech company that sends him all over the world. He's barely at home and spends lots of money on the family every time he returns. I feel bad for Jen though, as money doesn't help when your alone for sometimes 6 weeks. Dave is a nice guy, but really work minded. Sometimes can give you the feeling that he had a wife to get free maid service for his house.

"It's turned off right now, ...and here is the cap." Resting her hand on the cap she looked down at the machinery, and then looked back at me. "I don't have the hands to open it." I moved in beside her and grabbed the cap. I was on good for sure, but a good hard crank is all it needed. The cap turned as dried powdery residue fell from the threads.

"There you go." I said with satisfaction.

"here, drop one of these in" I saw that she was opening a plastic wrapper with a white block of chlorine in it. I looked back into the reservoir brushing off the dried powder, as I looked I held my hand back to grab the block and ran my fingers into her. I quickly turned to see she was leaning in with me to look, and that my fingers touched her breast. "Sorry, didn't see you there" I said with a jitter in my voice. I reached for the block in her hand and dropped it into the reservoir. Tightening the cap, brushed my hands together and looked down at the floor.

"You better wash that off your hands, you can use the sink in the kitchen."

"Thanks" I said. After washing my hands we talked a bit at the front door, then I went back to my work.

A week later, the phone rang. It was Jen.

"I was wondering if you can do me a small favor, I want to set some mouse traps but I haven't set one before." Talk about a sheltered life. "Can I come over to have you set it?" I thought for a second...

"Well actually, I better set it near where it's going to be used, traps are sensitive, and a small bump will set them off."

"Oh, thanks, the front door is open."

I opened the door and called out "Hello.." while looking around.

"Back here" a voice came from the kitchen. I closed the door and made my way back to the kitchen. She had a cupboard door open below the counter and was pushing a few things around to make room.

"I'm so scared of mice" she said with a slight giggle. "I just can't stand to see any of them." I was really amazed at how nervous she was, holding her hands together against her chest, she really hates mice I guess. I bated the trap and loaded it, then placed it in the corner.

"That should do it, just don't let the cat touch it". She closed the door slowly and held out another trap.

"Two?" I said.

"Well, I herd things in the back washroom" I went to the back room and opened the door. Here was the laundry and a shower stall for anyone coming out of the pool. I set the second trap by the sink on the floor beside the shower stall.

"Thank you so much, I really want to get rid of these mice". I smiled and walked out to the front door talking with her a bit more.

"Call if you need anything". I offered. She smiled and thanked me again.

Later that evening I was working on the car in the driveway. The weather was real warm by now and carried into the evening. Air-conditioners could be herd in windows that night. Laying on the driveway, I was checking a few thing under the car. Taking note of a leaky water pump and a loose control arm.

"Steve!" A voice cried from across the street. It was Jen, she was waving franticly at me while clutching a towel around her. She was wet and not happy. I ran over to see what the matter is, I could see that she was in a hurry to put that towel on, as it wasn't covering her too well.

"There is a mouse in the trap" My eyes narrowed

"which one?" She led me in and walked quickly to the back of the house. I followed her, but she stopped short of the washroom.

"it's in there" I glanced in and saw the poor dead mouse on the floor. Jen was hovering over my shoulder and squirming at the sight of the mouse. She held the towel so tight in one hand that it opened at the bottom a bit, only glancing back did I happen upon a quick peak into the towel.

"I got out of the shower and there it was..." She was still hiding behind me as if the mouse would somehow attack her. I picked up the trap with the mouse hanging from it and said "garbage bag please" she quickly turned and went under the sink to fish out a bag. I almost dropped the trap when I watched her from behind. That towel slid up enough for me to see she didn't shave. I looked back into the washroom to occupy my attention and not give her the idea that there was something to look at. While I did, I noticed that her swim suit was nowhere to be seen. The laundry machines were closed and nothing on them, nothing on the towel hangers, and nothing on the door. Did she swim in the nude? Well, it was dark out, and her pool was well isolated with tall fences and plenty of trees and bushed.

If I had a nice private pool like that, heck I would swim in the nude too!

"Here we go" She held out a plastic bag and I dropped the mouse in. She was so skittish about it all, that she barely held the bag with any effort. The trap hit the bottom of the bag and yanked the bag out of her fingers. She let out an "EEakk!" and her arms retracted with a frantic reaction. Her two little fists bunched up under her chin, as if to hid behind her hands. Her grip on the towel was now compromised and one half of it came loose. Like a wrapper on a candy bar the towel opened up down one side, peeling its way around her. She was a tangle of fingers and hands, and she couldn't control it. So she just let it fall in order to find the corners and pull it back up. She raised her head and looked at me with a nervous smile. eyebrows raised, her eyes darted around. I looked down and grabbed the bag up.

"I will just throw this out in the trash can in the garage" I focused my eyes on the bag, held it out in front of me and walked out the back door to the garage. I could feel her embarrassment, and so I kept my gentleman attitude with me and tried to act as though nothing happened.

I stepped out of the garage and closed the door. I turned to see Jen standing at the back door with a Robe on.

"Thanks Steve" she said in a soft voice. I got the feeling she was saying thanks for more then just taking the mouse out. I smiled and turned to the side gate.

"Call if you need anything" and then saw myself out.

I walked in through the front door as my wife called. She said she was going to stay at her friends place for the night, as she was in no shape to drive. I could hear giggling in the background and other women talking and laughing. I could tell she was lit.

"Fine, when are you coming home?" I really didn't care. I just wanted to see if she had though out how she was going to get home in time to leave for work the next day.

"I will come home after school tomorrow". After I got off the phone, I put out of my mind any ideas of what might be happening over there. I was more occupied in thinking about Jen's body anyways. Not large, but substantial breasts, tanned body... hey, wait a second, I don't remember seeing any tan lines. Does she tan in the nude too?

A month went by and the weather got warmer as summer kicked in. My wife went shopping with her friends, then afterwards to dinner. So I figured I had plenty of time to work on a dirty job. Out came the wrenches, and out came the water pump in my car. About 6:15 the phone rang. I picked it up "hello?" the deep voice on the other side didn't even say hello.

"Oh I must have the wrong number" the man's voice said. I hung up the phone, and as I did, I looked at the number on the phone. I had a funny feeling in my gut. I scrolled through the call list to check the number. Sure enough it was the same number my wife called from before. I put it out of my mind and went back to cleaning up my mess in the driveway. The evening had turned to night. It was going to be a hot sticky one. I sat there at the end of my car piling my tools into the toolbox. My dirty work jeans were cut-offs, and with the night air I somehow started to get that automatic hard-on reaction when I wear tight jeans. My jeans turn to cut-offs only when they get too many holes and stains on them. So working on the car with cut-offs was a nice break from the usual.

I normally do not wear boxers underneath, as jean material is warm and bulky enough to handle the summer weather, but at the same time, cause more erections then normal.

"Hi Steve" I turned and saw Jen walking out from her front door with a towel wrapped around her. She was going going for a swim. But at night? It didn't strike me as odd until I thought about it for a moment. She has a back door near the pool. Why would she use the front door?

"Going to cool off in the pool?" I asked. She has central air in her house, but turns it off at night to let fresh air in through the windows.

"Ya, it's a nice night for it" The night air was calm and dense, we could talk at living-room level and hear each other perfectly across the street.

"Boy I wish I had a pool to cool off in" I had central air in my house too, but I wasn't in my house now was I?

"Well your welcome to join me for a swim" I just about dropped my wrench. I almost didn't know what to say... and I waited abnormally long before I responded. The longer I waited the harder it was for me to close the tool box. Frustrated with my failed attempt to close the box, much less notice the screwdriver sticking out the side preventing it to close, I just let it go and stood up.

"That would be nice" I said half standing, half fumbling with things that were now falling on the driveway. Trying to think of something else to say I asked "is the water warm?" and so was my stupid utterance.

"It's real nice, about 82c" Now she knew I was nervous. I shoved the toolbox aside and started to walk across the street.

"I don't know, I will have to check how warm that is" It's a well known fact that I have a high tolerance to heat, I mean, I'm the guy who wears a sweater up until the end of May.

I followed her around to the back of her house. It was dark, but there was a small light on at the back. I walked out onto the deck and crouched down to test the water. I herd the gate close.

"It is nice and warm" I exclaimed.

"I keep the cover on it during the day when I know I'll be using it at night." I stood up and looked around, the pool was clean and calm like a glass window. I shivered a bit when I noticed Jen had no straps going over her shoulders. What kind of swimming suit was she wearing?

"Well I better go get my swimming shorts" I said as I looked around me as though I lost something.

"just use what you have" I looked down at my cut-offs, they were dirty with this evenings work on the car.

"These are not exactly clean" The light suddenly went out.

"figure out what you want to do, I want to swim". I couldn't see anything, but I herd Jen enter the water at the other end of the pool.

"I'll just put my feet in the water for now" I kicked my sandals off and hung my feet over the edge and into the water.

"Scared?" Jen said with a rise in her voice.

"No, just not sure about swimming in the dark, I don't know where I'm going" Suddenly I felt her hands grab my legs.

"That's OK, I will guide you." I didn't have a response cooked up yet, I thought for a second...

"I still have to get my swimming shorts". Jen didn't reply. Her hands were massaging my calfs and had worked themselves down to my feet. I was a little nervous, we never made any sort of contact before, this was really foreign to me. Her hands were soft, and the pressure on my heals was nice. She kept working her hands back up my ankles.

"No one will see, use your boxers, I don't mind." my mind was racing, I didn't have any boxers on. Then I thought, how would she know anyways?

Jen pushed away and swam to the middle of the pool.

"I'm waiting" I stood up and pulled my shorts of, and just as quickly, I slipped into the water. I was very refreshing. I could feel the water currents moving around me, every hair on my skin was being combed by the shifting water. I could see better now, Jen was wearing a black tube bikini. I could just make out the shape in the water. I became very self conscious as my vision grew stronger. Was I taking a big risk?

"Come over here, the jets are warm" The pool was heated by the boiler now, and the water jets were a nice spot to loiter in front of. Jen was wading in front of a jet, so I kept my distance, I didn't want her to see I had no boxers.

"If you look up, you can see the stars" Jen said as she swam on her back. Her arms were out, gently waving in the water. My vision was now strong, I could see around the pool quite well. Wide decks on all sides, some furniture by the fence. I looked up at the stars to see what she was admiring. I paid no attention to her floating position. She had stepped over to the ladder and started to climb out. Turning around, she ran her fingers through her hair pulling it out of her eyes. I could now see her shapely form. Standing on the deck, the lights from a neighbor's backyard light came through the bushes and fell across her body. The shadows painted a pattern around her breast as she moved. She turned around again to look up at the sky, still playing with her hair

"sometimes you can see a shooting star." I was watching her, not the sky. The Tube style top was casually tied at the back. Not evenly tied, I could see that one loop seemed fairly short, and close to the knot. She took in a deep breath into a relaxed yawn, her chest expanding... then contracting. When she exhaled, the strap at the back sagged a fair bit. It looked as though it was working loose. Jen reached down to the pool edge and made a shallow dive towards me. She surfaced and cleared her hair back again. I pretended to take interest in the sky, looking up with no real fixation. I was starting to feel very hard now that she was so close.

"Did you want something to drink?" I looked down and saw her gaze burning at me waiting for an answer.

"Sure" I said she stood up and said "Beer or wine?" At that point I couldn't answer, not that the choice was too hard, or the offer for wine posed other questions for me, but that I was now staring at her exposed breasts. Her top didn't survive her dive. I only stuttered... "Um... uuh.." She looked at me with a puzzled look and her head tilted to the side. She reached over to scratch a spot on her arm and felt her nipples against her arm. Jen quickly looked down and gasped slightly. She backed away while submerging to her neck.

"Oh my" she she said with a slight giggle. I couldn't say anything, all I did was smile slightly and raise my eyebrows. The tension was hanging there for a second...

"Wine would be nice" is forced out. She turned and moved toward the ladder.

"You look over there for a second" I knew her top would be almost impossible to find in the dark water, and her robe was on a chair over to the left side of the back door. Being a gentleman, I turned to face the other way. I herd her get up and walk over to the pump room. She opened the door and went into the bar fridge. I could here bottles rubbing together, and then the door shut. Jen put the bottles down at he pool edge and slide into the water. "Ok, you can turn around now" I turned and saw Jen bringing me a bottle of wine cooler. I took a sip and looked at the label for a second.

"Now we have to find it" Jen said after pulling the bottle out of my hands.

I started to look around and thought this was going to be useless. But, I was going to try anyways. Jen put the bottles on the pool edge again, and disappeared under water. I started to wade around hoping to feel it with my feet. Jen surfaced and looked back

"couldn't have been this far" as she cleared water out of her eyes.

"Try over there" I said pointing out. Jen waded over a bit, and then across... She couldn't stand up without exposing herself, so she floated at the surface stroking her arms out slowly beside her, hoping to see something dark against the dark blue floor. I too was looking, and so not paying any attention to where she would surface. Then I felt a rush of turbulent water in front of me, and before I could push away, Jen's arm came out for a second pass, this time it ran into me. I felt her fingers brush across my hip snagging my dick for an instant.

12