Midnight Train Car

Story Info
A short skirt with sheer white panties.
816 words
3.53
76.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into your usual train car on the way home from work. You take a later train than the norm, leaving from a bar that you'd stopped at with a few of your coworkers. You see me dressed in a skirt and some heels, sitting at the far end with my legs crossed. I'm looking outside the window with my headphones on, oblivious to the world around me. As it's late, we're the only ones riding the train at this time.

I nod my head to the beat and adjust in my seat, uncrossing my legs and straightening my back. My skirt is so short that you catch a few curls of pubic hair poking out, glinting in the light of the car from the line of my sheer white panties. I glance at you as you take your seat and flash you a smile with politeness.

The car pulls away from the station toward the next stop and I start to turn back toward the window when I see you walking closer to me. You point to your wrist as if asking for the time. I look away to pull out my phone from my pocket when you slap with such a force that you knock me to my side.

You pull me off the bench and slam me into the floor, pulling on my headphones wrapped around my neck to act as something like a noose. My cell phone comes free of my pocket and slides across the train car, out of arm's reach.

As I'm trying to grab for it, you wrap the headphones a few more times around my neck and pull me up, throwing me into the seat and forcing my face up against the window. I don't waste my energy screaming, as there's no one to help me.

You hook your fingers in the back of my skirt and pull forcefully towards you until my ass is poking out. Suddenly, the train comes to the next stop. The doors open. I try to wriggle out of your grasp and scream, but your hold on my neck is too firm.

No one enters. The doors close and the train continues. Just then you loosen your grip a bit, enjoying the ragged gasping that escapes my lips. You lift my skirt up and pull at my panties, noting with glee how moist I seem to have become from this encounter.

I spread my legs as wide as they could go, hoping to add some resistance. You pick my upper body up and slam my face into the glass, the whole car shuddering with the impact. I cry out but keep my legs spread wide, impertinent.

You pick me up and slam me into the glass once again, tugging roughly at the thin fabric. You start spanking me, angry and frustrated and impatient for my compliance. You spank me so hard that I break out in tears, slowly sitting back on my haunches, desperate for a break in your abuse.

You pause just long enough to yank my panties down and throw me forward again, eager to have a taste of your prize. You shove your fingers hastily in me, gyrating quickly, eliciting a moan and a shudder from my unwilling body. I bite my lip and squeeze my thighs together, clenching tightly around your fingers.

You take your fingers out and rub my juices on my clit, the pressure making me squeal. You unzip your pants and pull your cock out, rubbing the head against me. I sigh and you pull tighter on the restraint around my neck.

You tease me like this until I'm grinding my clit against you, juices dripping onto my panties and the pressure in me steadily mounting. I'm so close, so very close. I go rigid and you thrust yourself into me. I explode around your cock and you pound me into the glass, pulling the headphones tighter, choking me. You loosen your hold and I scream with pleasure, moaning loudly and begging you to please fuck me harder. Fuck me harder!

You let go of my neck and spin me around to sit on the bench while you ravage my mouth, reaching in through my shirt to squeeze my tit and pull and pinch at my nipple. I swallow you whole with eagerness, stroking you with both of my hands at the same time. You entwine your fingers in my hair and pull tightly, guiding me deeper and deeper. As you reach your release you hold your cock deep in my throat, growling with satisfaction. You don't release me until I swallow every drop of you, making sure I clean every inch of your member from the evidence of our meeting with my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether you enjoyed my story or not, please take a moment and vote!

I'd greatly appreciate feedback.

Thank you! <3