Midnight Veil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoirDesir
NoirDesir
62 Followers

It was starting to feel like an eternity while she waited. She sighed again, and got to her feet. Beth had probably just stopped a little way down the path where she couldn't be seen immediately and continued to cry. It was a mean assumption, but was most likely true. Felicia left her stuff behind and went after her. She had only taken a few steps when a scream rang out from deep in the swamp.

Beth's voice! Felicia didn't take a minute to think, instead turning from the trail and running into the thick undergrowth of the swamp, mindless of the creatures that lived there or the sink holes she could fall in. All she cared about at that moment was finding Beth. Saving her from whatever had caused that shriek of terror...

Adrianna stopped to looked back where Kim had paused. "What's wrong?" She asked the younger girl.

Kim stared off into the swamp for a second longer before turning to where the others had stopped. "Frank stepped off the path a few minutes ago and hasn't caught up yet." She chewed nervously on her full lower lip. "And then there was that awful sound..." Her voice trailed off as she saw the look of scepticism from her brother.

Adrianna glanced over at, who shrugged in response. "He'll catch up. Don't worry 'bout it." He turned back to the trail and continued walking, expecting both women to follow obediently.

Kim spared a lost look at Anna before staring off into the swamp again. She took a few steps back to where Frank had stepped off the trail, then stopped, casting another look at her brother. She was at a complete loss.

"Paul." Adrianna's voice stopped the older boy, forcing him to turn back to them. "We can't leave him here. It's bad enough we've abandoned Felicia and Beth. This isn't a good idea."

Paul stared at her disbelievingly. "Now you're having doubts about it? Isn't it a little late for your conscience to kick in?" He laughed mockingly. "I'm not stopping. We've been wandering around for hours. It's going to get dark soon and I want to make it to the next camp site before then."

"Oh admit it! We're lost and you know it!" Kim's shrill voice shouted at her brother, a note of hysteria creeping into her usually calm facade.

Adrianna stood silently between the two as they glowered at each other. Paul's face going bright red with anger, while Kimberly's showed her fear, but also her determination to stand up for herself for once. She glared at him, while trying desperately not to let him see her chin quivering.

"You don't want to mess with me Kim." Paul's voice was low and threatening. He took one step forward, causing a tremor of fear to shake his younger sister. He laughed viciously and turned away again. "I'm leaving. You can wait for Frank if you'd like. But good luck getting out of here alive without the map." He waved the precious piece of paper over his head, taking one last look back at them. "Anna?"

Adrianna glanced back and forth between the two. Looking into Kimberly's pleading eyes she took a step towards her. One look at Paul told her how angry he actually was.

"Don't expect me to come back for any of you!" His voice was one of hatred and he stormed down the path and out of sight without waiting for a response.

"Where did Frank stop?" Adrianna asked the younger girl, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders and turning them in the opposite direction Paul had gone.

"Just back here..." Kim wiped her eyes to take away evidence of the pending tears and allowed the other girl to lead the way. They walked for a ways in silence until Kim stopped and stared into the thick trees to the left of the trail. "Right here." Her voice was barely audible when she spoke, her eyes wide with terror.

She knew this was where Frank had stopped. But... The scene before her just couldn't be possible. There were marks in the damp soil, fingerprints of someone trying to claw their way out of a dilemma. Blood ran in those deep imprints, and Kim could see a fingernail sticking up in a patch of the rough ground. A few feet into the undergrowth, (Kim felt compelled to walk further into the display of horror before her), she spotted a white sneaker. Renewed tears in her eyes, she scanned the area for her missing boyfriend.

Adrianna watched with growing dread as the girl stepped further into the trees.

"FRANK!" Her shrill voice ripped through the swamp, echoing back to them, giving away their position.

5

Beth awoke groggily, not knowing where she was or how she had gotten there. When she moved, she was quickly shocked to reality, discovering that her wrists and ankles were bound together. And... Was she moving?

The jostling movement didn't stop when she managed to wiggle herself into a sitting position. Looking around the dark confines of what seemed to be a cave, she was wise enough to lay back down, propped up on her elbows, as to avoid hitting her head on the low ceiling. The makeshift Gurney seemed to be moving of its own accord. She peered over the side cautiously, and stifled back her scream when she saw the creature beneath her. It looked like a giant slug! She sunk her teeth into the back of her hand to keep from making any unnecessary noises, lest they know she had awakened.

But what did it matter? They already had her held captive, tied so she couldn't move and now somewhere deep within their lair... What hope did she have of escaping? Was this the lair of the swamp mistress? The one that everyone talked about? Was she going to meet this beast, and serve it as it deemed necessary, or will she end up as one of the unfortunate ones that it handed over to these creatures?

Her imagination went wild with the possibilities. Felicia will save me... Was the last thought before the tunnel opened up into a large circular chamber. She sat up, mindless of her previous idea to pretend to be asleep. The space was dark and Beth's roaming eyes instantly landed on the heap of a girl laying on the hard ground whimpering beside the throne. Then her gaze flickered to what occupied that throne. To her surprise, it was no beast that some of the stories foretold, but a woman. Her gasp came out unintended, and she clamped her bound hands over her mouth yet again.

"I see I'm not what you expected." The woman's voice was beautiful, mesmerizing. With a flick of her wrist she commanded the newest captive be set on the ground. Almost instantly, the creatures that had been carrying her, turned and swarmed over her.

Beth screamed, expecting them to bite and claw at her, tearing her to pieces... But instead, multiple tongues flickered over her rigid, writhing body. They tickled, coaxed and caressed her resistant body, tasting and feasting off of her. Beth screamed again, and in the moment that her mouth was open, one of those many tongues slipped into its depths, tangling with her own tongue and sliding down her throat. She clamped her lips around it, biting down on the soft invader.

It quickly withdrew, and scuttled away, the rest of them rushing from her inviting body as well. The sharp pain flashed across her face before she even had time to noticed that the mistress had moved. The sharp retort of the slap echoed in the hollowed out chamber, the woman's eyes flashing dangerously.

"You will respect my pets." She demanded from between clenched teeth. "You shall answer one simple question, and then I shall release you." Freya walked back to her throne, caressing the shoulder of the huddled figure before reseating herself. "How many of you were there?"

Beth stared in awe. "You're going to release me?" She asked, as if in a daze.

"Answer my question."

"Six. There were six of us." She eagerly gave up the information, her mind on freedom. Maybe Felicia wouldn't have to rescue her. She could go back, get Licia, and get out of this hell of a swamp and never return.

"You can leave." Freya waved her hand towards the multiple exits and Beth didn't wait for a second chance. She got up, and oddly enough, the ties were gone from her body, and ran from the room. Behind her, Freya laughed wickedly, loving the gullibility of the human race. Her pets reacted to that laugh, and lunged after the escaping girl...

Beth thought the promise was a little farfetched but she didn't want to ask why she was so readily released. Maybe she just wasn't good enough for the mistress to keep around...? Although she didn't want to stay in the swamp any longer than necessary, that irrational thought bothered her. She slowed her pace, sure she was almost to the entrance by now as the tunnel opened up into a small chamber. What if she was supposed to have gone left at that last fork in the tunnel? What if she was lost down here forever now? Fears crept up on her, causing her to falter in her step, and pause as she started across the small space.

Behind her, a slight shuffling sound stilled bringing with it an eerie silence. Beth looked behind her, back into the dark depths of the tunnel but saw nothing. She took another step, and paused, listening as the shuffling sound stopped when she did. Those damn slugs! She would be hearing that sound in her nightmares for months to come.

Before she could take her next step, she felt something wind around her ankles, binding them together and throwing her to the ground face-first. She landed on her knees and elbows, and almost instantly, her wrists were bound as well. She glanced down in surprise at the instantaneous bondage, and saw the entity writhing over her skin, tightening its hold on her.

She tried to crawl forward, but all movement was ceased when she felt the presence behind her. Fear clenched deep in her chest at the inevitable. They were going to feast on her now. She wasn't getting out of here alive as she was led to believe. She was going to be used as a meal for these creatures. Her body tensed involuntarily, but in her mind she convinced herself this was her fate and there was nothing she could do to change it. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly awaiting that first painful bite.

But, instead, a tongue flicked out, rasping along her stockinged calf. It lingered on the back of her knee, tickling, tasting the bare flesh there. Another tongue swiped across her side where her shirt was torn and her skin was exposed. It slipped under her shirt onto her flat stomach. A third tongue caressed her collarbone and slid up the side of her neck. The creatures slowly advanced on her and Beth held perfectly still, still awaiting that first bite.

Her eyes remained tightly shut, but she was aware of every move they made towards her. She heard the tearing of clothe and felt the answering breeze up her thighs and across her buttocks. The tongue rubbing affectionately at her tummy hooked onto the remnants of her shirt and tore it from her. The tongue on her neck slid down to push the straps of her lacy bra from her shoulder, allowing the other tongue to get the other shoulder. Her full breasts spilled forth as the remaining bits of the garment seemed to dissolve and fall from her body. Instantly more tongues were upon her, lapping at her breasts, bringing her nipples to hard peaks despite her reluctance. Felicia... The one word that kept her from screaming aloud. She was aware the instant that her thin thong fell away from her, sliding down her legs in scraps.

The tongues were instantly at the apex of her thighs, licking and coaxing. They liberally coated her body in their saliva before pushing her legs apart and starting at her sensitive inner thighs. They slid down her belly to that junction, lapping at the damp curls there, digging deeper into her centre. Others descended from behind her, coating her buttocks and dipping between her cheeks to get further access.

The tongues came upon her hot core at the same time, three of them assaulting her at once, while the others continued to explore the rest of her quivering body. One slid into her wet pussy, pushing as the soft walls there to allow the second one access as well. Together, they moved in and out in opposing directions, drinking her honey and adding their saliva to her fluids. She groaned at the sensations, trying desperately to remain unresponsive to their ministrations.

This wasn't how she liked it! She was a lesbian for a reason. Nothing should be that deep within her body without pain... Nothing like this should bring any sort of pleasure! Her mind screamed at her, reminding her of the painful occasion when she had lost her virginity to those brutes that had used her so harshly. Carelessly. Over and over again.

But this... This was different. The lapping tongues kept her nipples erect, brought a sheen of sweat to her fair skin and sent rippling sensations through her core. Something else wrapped its way around her long, loose hair, (a tentacle?), and pulled her head up. The creatures seemed to shift and shimmer and become something else, (become one?), Beth wasn't sure but suddenly new appendages were apparent, not more tongues as she had thought, but something else entirely. The tongues slipped out of her core, and Beth thought for a fleeting second that maybe she was finally free to go, but that thought was quickly dispersed as something new pressed against her wet entrance.

The tentacle pushed into her, stretching her wider than ever before, forcing her legs farther apart to accommodate its girth. She kept herself propped up on her elbows, but her legs were spread so wide that she could feel the cold radiating up from the ground, seeping into her damp skin.

She tried to bring her knees together, to bring her body up from the ground, but her attempts were instantly stilled by a weight pushing into the small of her back of keep her from moving. Her knees slid farther apart again, scraping against the rough floor, and just as she thought her centre was going to touch, a tentacle slithered under her, pressing into her, as if cushioning her. It pressed tightly against her clitoris, and when she stirred restlessly against it, the creature sent a measure of concentration there to move that tentacle in slow circular motions, stimulating her further.

The tentacle pushed into her more, spreading her labia to impossible dimensions, sliding into her column with practised ease. Beth expected pain, judging by how wide her legs were spread, but there was none. An odd sense of contentment filled her, and slowly she began to relax into the sensations.

The member moved in further, then withdrew, setting a slow but steady rhythm. The saliva covering her body seemed to be alive, a part of the creature as it began to move over her slick skin, caressing her and arousing her further. Her mind seemed hazy, as if this was all just a dream that she was starring in. A wonderfully erotic dream...

She opened her mouth at the insistent prodding of yet another tentacle, allowing it entrance. It tangoed with her tongue as she started a playful duel of dominance with it. In the end, it won, holding her tongue down while sweeping farther into her mouth with ownership.

The slime on her body grew thicker, developing a mind of its own as it moved over her. It sent a tingling feeling into her, as if her skin was soaking up its intoxicating sustenance. She moaned into her dominating gag, her body slowly beginning to move with the rhythm, setting the pace a little bit faster to ease her increasing appetite.

The slime moved over her flat stomach and onto her full breasts, coating her thoroughly while caressing the soft mounds of flesh. Her nipples felt highly sensitized as the goo fondled them, bringing them to hard peaks, and unknown to Beth, stretching them to gain access...

Another tentacle slipped down the trail of her spine, going through the goo coated there so that Beth could feel its advances on her body. She arched her back towards it, but was quickly reprimanded when that weight came down again, pressing her to the ground, to the tentacle stationed there that redoubled its efforts on her clit.

She was fully exposed for whatever the creature wished to do with her, her legs as wide as they were, her mouth full of the organ that pumped into her. And now the next tentacle that found yet another access point. It slid between her soft cheeks, coming upon her secret entrance and prodding at her insistently before slipping into her. It dipped into that crevasse, slowly bringing more sensations to Beth's writhing body.

She bucked in response, thrusting her hips backwards, bringing both tentacles deeper into her, and ripping a dominance statement from the one that surged deeper down her throat when she moved away from it. She groaned in satisfaction, feelings being invoked that she had never felt before, at least not to this depth.

The climax built and built, tensing all her muscles as she tried desperately to bring herself relief. The creature seemed to drag it out, sliding into her with sure strokes designed to drive the human body far over the brink of pleasure. She ground her hips into the tentacle below her, aggravating her engorged clitoris, needing the sensations that coursed through her relentlessly.

She sucked ferociously at the tentacle in her mouth, swallowing to bring as much sensation to it as she could as it was lodged down her throat. Her nipples throbbed with pleasure, yet she was still unaware of their state as they were expanded to allow entrance for the jelly form to slide into her body, swelling her breasts until her nipples were grazing the warming earth beneath her.

When the creature began to move more quickly, all of the tentacles enhancing their techniques, Beth screamed into her gag with the force of her orgasm. Her toes dug into the ground, and she lifted her hips into the air to better receive as much of the creature as she could possibly get inside of her.

The tentacle beneath her rose with her, and she was torn between wanting the ones behind her deeper, and the need to grind her clit against the one now holding her up. Her body clenched and tightened around the entities within her, grasping and milking them, convulsions sending her body into another instantaneous orgasm.

Her cum soaked the creatures' organ, and as her vaginal walls grasped and suckled at it, the tentacle seemed to explode within her, flooding her body from all angles. Its cum pumped into her relentlessly, filling her, expanding her, sating her...

NoirDesir
NoirDesir
62 Followers
12