Midnight Walk

Story Info
Dog-walking man gets a show from the neighbors.
2.7k words
4.3
52.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz67
fritz67
27 Followers

"Here Poochy...Here Poochy.."That dumb dog had gotten away again. She never went very far, but it was still a pain in the butt trying to chase her down. It was a hot summer night, and she just wasn't ready to come in yet. So here I am wandering through my neighbor's yards trying to find her without drawing attention from my neighbors.

It's at least midnight, and I am now in a neighbor's back yard when I see Poochy next to their house sniffing around. I walk over to her, leash in hand when I hear someone talking in the house through a nearby window. Curiosity has the best of me, so I slip up to the window, which is right beside a large bush that hides me from view. The window is dark, but I can still hear talking inside.

"Oh yeah.that's right.suck em" Wow! I know what's going on now! I immediately move right next to the window to try to hear more. As I get right next to the window, I discover that it's not actually dark in the room, but just has room-darkening curtains. Once close enough, I can look under the curtains and see part of the room. When I look to the right, I discover that I can see the dresser mirror and see everything.

It's my neighbor Marty and his wife Julie, and they're making out on the bed. I don't really know them that well, but we have met several times at block parties and cookouts. Marty is average looking manager of a retail store. Julie was your typical soccer mom. She is about 35 years old, very cute; good shape and has a very wholesome look about her. She's got a great smile and wonderful ass that she often tucks into too short shorts while working around outside the house.

I can now see that beautiful ass very clearly. Marty is sitting on the edge of the bed and Julie is kneeling between his legs giving him a slurpy blowjob. She's really getting into it too. Until now, I couldn't have imagined Julie doing this. She's just not the type. You know what I mean? Her head is bobbing up and down and one hand is stroking his balls and the other is rubbing his thigh. Marty has now fallen back on the bed and is really moaning. Julie continues to slurp and suck as he starts to stiffen. Surely she will pull away. But she keeps on sucking his cock like crazy until he starts to spurt. He rests one hand on her head and the other on her shoulder as he comes hard. She slows her bobbing as she tries to swallow, but she can't seem to do it. I can see his come leaking out around her lips and leaking down his cock and balls. This is extremely erotic watching my neighbors have sex!

After Julie has finished Marty off, she brings a wash cloth from the bathroom to clean him. He lies back on the bed as she washes him up. He mumbles something to her that I cannot make out. But she just smiles and returns to the bathroom. Marty then reaches over to the nightstand where he takes out a dark burgundy silk scarf. As Julie returns, she sits in front of Marty where he can tie the scarf around her head as a blindfold. "What the hell is he doing?" I say to myself. Oops! I have forgotten how close I am to them and that they could possibly hear me. Fortunately they don't and continue their little scene.

Julie fumbles around through the nightstand while Marty leaves the room. Several minutes later, Marty returns with another man that I recognize. His name is Ted and is a player on a local semi- pro baseball team! What the hell are they doing? This time I say it to myself. This guy is around 6' 4" and 230lbs and very in shape. He stands over the bed and admires Julie's completely naked body as he rubs his crotch with his hand. She's quite a sight, with her long brown, highlighted hair under her blindfold. She has a creamy tan, but not too dark. Her B-size tits stand up slightly with darker brown nipples sticking up like Hershey Kisses. She obviously does not trim her dark pubic hair, because she is very thick and bushy down there. Her slim brown thighs lead up to slightly flared hips and a slim waist.

Ted now begins to remove his clothes as Julie waits in anticipation. I can tell that Julie can hardly wait for this. While she is waiting for him to undress, she is squeezing her nipple with one hand, and gently fingering her clit with the other.

In the meantime, Marty seems to be enjoying this as well. He's starting to get hard again while he waits in anticipation. I had never noticed before, but Marty was pretty well put together himself. He was slim, muscular and his cock looked like it should please any woman.

Now that Ted is fully undressed, He starts to climb into bed with Julie. He turns around a little and I get a first glimpse of his cock. What a unit he has! He's probably about 8 inches long but very thick, with an exceptionally large head. He's stroking his cock as he straddles Julie, who is siting upright in bed. He starts by rubbing his cockhead all over her lips. His pre-cum makes her lips shine with moisture. He smears it all over lips for quite some time before she ever opens her mouth.

Once her mouth opens, the head of his thick cock slipped in. Julie put both hands on his ass and gently guided him in and out. With each stroke, she takes him a little further into her mouth. As he pulls out, his cock shines with her saliva and pre-cum. She keeps taking him deeper and deeper. It's hard to imagine that she can take him so deep. Once he has worked his cock to the back of her throat, she stops him from his gentle thrusting. At that point, she raises herself slightly and goes just a little bit deeper on his cock. Her jaw is stretched open and she gags slightly, but she continues to push him deeper. Its amazing, this soccer mom down the block wants to get as much cock as possible down her throat! She seems to relax her throat and begins to fuck his cock with her throat. Marty apparently wants to get a closer look, because he climbs into the bed beside Julie and begins to gently lick her nipple and stroke her clit. She responds immediately with a low moan. She loves this dual attention from both her husband and Ted. This continues for several minutes until Ted can take no more. A stream of her saliva trails from her lips to his cock as he withdraws his cock from the clenches of her mouth.

Ted's cock is throbbing and both he and Marty are eager to get their cocks into Julie. Julie gets on all fours and begins to suck on Marty's cock as Ted moves into position behind her. Fortunately, they are turned so that I have a great view of her shiny twat. Ted lines himself up with her and pushes the head of his oversize cock up against her furry pussy. He is so thick, that he seems to dwarf her slit. He gently pushes the cockhead into her cunt and then pauses briefly to allow her to accommodate his size. As she relaxes, the head enters her. She stops sucking Mary briefly to push back on Ted's tool.

Ted begins a rhythmic in and out motion. Each time he enters a little deeper as she moans with pleasure. Finally after several minutes, he has worked it all into her and he is fucking her hard. His balls are slapping against her clit on every stroke, smearing their combined juices in her cunt. Marty is enjoying the ride of getting his cock sucked while he watches his wife pleasured from behind. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Julie is getting penetrated from both ends and absolutely loving it! Marty loves it too. In fact, I can tell that he won't last much longer. Julie's cheeks are sinking in from the suction each time that she moves up on his cock. Marty can't hold off any more as he grunts loudly. He gently holds her head as he shoots his load. Julie doesn't swallow, but smears his cum all over her lips and his cock. It's the wettest blowjob that I have ever seen.

Ted begins to moan as he watches the scene in front of him. Holding onto her hips, he begins to move her back and forth along with his thrusting. His fat cock is making a full stroke now, stretching her cunt with every push. Finally, I can see his body tighten as he pulls her hard onto him. He is now filling her with his cum, while Marty looks on.

After several minutes, the three of them collapse on the bed in exhaustion. Marty says, "how was that?" Julie replies "great.great for starters!" They all laughed, but I could tell by the look in her eye that she was not kidding.

I knew that I needed to get back. My wife would be wondering where the dog and I were at, so I headed back with the dog in tow. As I walked in the door, my wife asked, "where have you been?" I said, "I've been chasing that damn dog of yours around." She simply went back to her TV show. I said, "I'm going out in the garage to tinker around a little, I'll be back before you go to bed." This was mostly true. I would be back before she went to bed!

I quickly headed out the door and back through several of the neighbors' back yards and over to my vantagepoint outside Marty and Julie's bedroom! This time, I didn't have to worry about the dog. As I make my way to the window, I notice another car in their driveway. This is either very good or very bad. My anticipation builds, as my imagination wanders. I've got a hunch that there will be a lot more to see.

I ease into position behind the bush and look into the window. Just as before, I can clearly see the bed and doorway. This time there is another baseball player who I think his name is Sean, and another woman who they call Denise in the room, along with Ted, Marty and Julie! I've hit the jackpot!

The new couple Sean and Denise is black and very attractive. She is already naked and laying flat out on the bed. As she lies back Marty gets on the bed and begins licking her thighs. She raises her knees to give him better access to her neatly trimmed cunt. He moves in and slides his tongue into her fleshy folds as she moans with pleasure. He reaches up with both hands and gently squeezes small but firm tits. As he continues to lick and suck on her, she begins to come closer to orgasm. The others watch as Ted and the other man begins sucking on her tits and kissing her neck. This continues for several minutes as her orgasm builds. Moments later she begins to shutter and moan loudly. Marty's face is shinny with her juices. Her hands go down to his head and her legs wrap around his back as her body tightens and shakes. She is cumming and cumming hard. After several convulsions later, she begins to relax. Marty continues to lap up her juices and gently slide his tongue in and out of her swollen slit. She is savoring this moment and Marty gently brings her down.

By now Ted, Marty and the Sean are all very excited and I can tell that they are quite ready. Up until now, Sean had only removed his shirt. Julie moves over to Sean and kneels in front of him. She unbuckles his pants and reaches into his shorts. She massages his cock. Sean is impatient and pulls his pants and shorts down and off in one swoop. As he stands upright, his cock bumps Julie on the chin, Julie puts her hand around it and I realize how long and thick it is. It must be 8 to 9 inches long and thick as her wrist. As she strokes it, I can see that it is very wide. It's now getting to full hardness and Julie begins to lick and suck on the head while she strokes it. The contrast of her tan skin and red lips against his very black cock was very erotic. Soon she builds a rhythm and he is at full hardness.

He pulls Julie away and sits down on the edge of the bed. He positions her on his lap facing me, but away from him and straddles her legs over his. I cannot believe this view! As Julie guides her cunt down on his cock head, Sean lays back on the bed. I can see his incredibly thick member pushing against her hairy cunt as she winces at the pressure. The head of his cock begins to slide in as she carefully slides up and down. Each movement takes her further down on his cock as she relaxes to accommodate his size. Finally she has reached full penetration. It must be a tremendous pressure on her cunt. She begins to build a rhythm and starts to give off a little moan with each down stroke.

At this point, Ted can take no more. He stands beside Julie and offers his cock to her lips. When she opens her eyes, her mouth jumps at his cock as if she were starving for it. She immediately licks it up and down to get it wet, and then sucks him deep. She's in a fever! She removes her mouth from Ted's cock long enough to ask Marty to lick her clit while Sean is fucking her! I couldn't believe it. Marty moves closer and begins to lick her clit as Sean pushed his massive cock into her. Marty licks more and more. He's now licking up the cream that is coming from her cunt. This is the hottest thing that I have ever seen! At this point, the only one not in the cluster is Denise. It only takes a moment for Denise to straddle Sean's face with her cunt, and get in on the action. The five of them begin to move in unison. Sean is going to cum first. As he thrusts his hardest, Julie has to pull her lips off of Ted long enough for him to cum. As he blasts her full of his seed, Marty continues to lick her clit. She's now cumming herself. Bouncing up and down on Sean and Marty.

Denise takes over sucking Ted while Sean continues licking her pussy. She gently grinds rhythmically on his face. She begins to groan as she starts the beginning stages of orgasm. Ted reaches down and gently squeezes her tits. She is cumming hard, and is sliding all over Sean's face. This is too much for Ted to take. He surprises Denise with two quick spurts on her lips and cheek. She then wraps her lips around his cock and finishes him off.

They all collapse into a sweaty heap. My cock is raging. This is the first time that I have noticed myself. This has been the most erotic thing that I have ever seen.

"Honey! Honey! Where are you?" Who the hell? My wife!!! I run back through the woods and come in the back door of the garage. My wife says, "where were you?"

"I just went out for a little air. Are you ready for bed? " I said with a wicked smile.

She said "Sure" with the same wicked smile.

As we walk into the bedroom, I say, "make sure those curtains are pulled!"

fritz67
fritz67
27 Followers