Midnite's Magic Ch. 09

Story Info
Black woman learns how to discipline white boyfriend.
5.5k words
4.49
42.5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

This is the ninth chapter in the "Midnite's Magic" series. Reading the previous eight chapters in the "Midnite's Magic" series will help you to understand the story more completely. Chapter 1 "Meeting Midnite" inter racial: chapter 2 "Midnite's Surprise" mind control: chapter 3 "Midnite's Show" exhibitionism voyeurism: Chapter 4 "Midnite Makes a Friend" lesbian: Chapter 5 "Midnite's First Toys" toys and masturbation: Chapter 6 "Midnite's Back Door Delight" anal: Chapter 7 "Midnite Goes Home" incest: Chapter 8 "Midnite Meets the White Witch" erotic horror.

Chapter Nine: Midnite Learns from Lady Lovejoy

Waking early, Midnite and I decided to go for a swim. We needed some diversion to take our minds off the horror we experienced when we encountered the White Witch. Our visit to Midnite's family was fun except for the White Witch's attempt on my life. A dip in the warm pool might dispel some of the bad feelings.

Since it was so early, we hoped not to meet anyone else at the pool. When we arrived, I noticed a woman reclining on a lounge chair. We could have kept our distance, but we did not want to seam rude. Approaching the woman, we would ask if she wanted company. If she wanted to maintain her privacy, we could withdraw.

As we came nearer, I could see the woman was a tall red head. She wore a black one piece swim suit, cut high on the hips, with a neck line plunging to the top of her pubic bone. The deep plunge front was kept in place with lacing that ended just under her almost bare breasts. The barely covered nipples of her C cup breasts were trying to pop from beneath the black spandex of her swimsuit. When we were almost too where she reclined, I noticed a man resting on his haunches beside the chair. I could not see him clearly until I had reached the lounge chair.

"Hello! This is Midnite and I'm Johnny." I said in greeting. We were going for a swim, saw you here and wondered if you wanted company. We thought you were alone."

Slowly the red head sat up, languidly extending a hand saying, "I am Lady Cynthia Lovejoy. Everyone calls me Lady Cynthia. I am pleased to meet you. If you would like to join me, I would be delighted."

The upper class English and the title told me we were sitting with a member of the lesser English nobility. I also noticed she did not introduce her companion. Maybe Lady Cynthia was slumming and did not want us to know who she was with. It was of no concern to me.

"I am having a small rum punch. Would you like anything to drink?" Lady Cynthia asked.

"It is early in the day, but maybe a couple of fruit juices would be nice." Midnite replied.

Turning to her companion, Lady Cynthia said, "Bring the drinks. You know what everyone wants. Do not be clumsy. You know how I punish clumsiness." Returning her gaze to us, Lady Cynthia said, "I brought my dog to the pool for a swim, as a reward for being a good pet."

Staring at each other Midnite and I wondered about swimming in a pool after a dog. Looking around we could not see the dog. Maybe the companion had returned the dog to there room. These English were a little strange. When the companion left for the drinks, I noticed he was naked, which only added to the strangeness of the situation. As we sat waiting for our drinks, I could feel Lady Cynthia's eyes on Midnite and me

"My dear Midnite, I love your little bikini. The metallic gold color compliments your brown complexion. The way the gold sun bursts barely cover your areolas, seam to be offering and concealing your treasures at the same time. I bet Johnny's favorite treasure is hidden behind the tiny metallic gold triangle between your thighs. I hope Johnny appreciates what a delicious creature you are. Johnny, do you appreciate this angel? Midnite, do you have to discipline Johnny to remind him who is the boss?"

Before Midnite or I had a chance to reply, Lady Cynthia's companion returned carrying the three drinks. Upon completing the distribution of the drinks he resumed his kneeling position beside Lady Cynthia's chair with his hands behind his back. His subservient behavior appeared strange to me.

"Dog, you have preformed the tasks adequately. You may go for a swim." Lady Cynthia said, in a soft but commanding tone. "His training is coming along quite nicely." Lifting her drink, Lady Cynthia said, "Cheers! Here's to well trained men. There a treasure. Midnite, do you discipline Johnny often? Is he a quick learner?"

Looking quizzically at Lady Cynthia, Midnite said, "I don't understand. Why would I punish Johnny? He has never harmed me nor is he a child."

With a smile of condescension Lady Cynthia laughed, "Men are all like children. They need a strong woman to discipline them so they do not stray. Would you like to accompany me to the room? I will let you use my slave. You can also introduce your friend to the joys of obedience training."

"Your invitation sounds interesting!" With a glint in her eye, Midnite turned to me saying, "I think Johnny has not been showing me the proper respect. I think there are things I could learn from Lady Cynthia. She can show me how to teach you respect and I can practice on Lady Cynthia's dog."

Slave; lick the young woman's sandals! Show her your appreciation for being allowed to be used as an example of how to discipline a male."

Rising to her full height Lady Cynthia was an impressive 5 feet 10 inches tall, with the black, three inch high heeled sandals she wore. The long mane of red hair added to the sight. Snapping her fingers, her slave stood, keeping his hands behind his back. Until now I had not noticed he wore black leather straps at his wrist and ankles. There was also a similar black leather strap encircling his waist and a collar around his neck. All the straps had a number of gold colored metal rings attached to the black leather.

"Slave, push the wheelchair to the room!" Lady Cynthia ordered, giving her slave a smack on the buttocks, hard enough to make a red mark on the cheek. "Midnite and I will follow you, so we can watch your ass sway."

Arriving at there room, Lady Cynthia immediately commenced instructing Midnite in the art of slave training. With out a word the slave went to a bag, removing what looked like small padlocks. Handing the locks to Lady Cynthia he knelt at her feet, kissing and licking the toes of her sandals. Lady Cynthia then attached a ring on one of the black wrist straps to a ring on the back of the leather collar with one of the padlocks. When the process was finished both wrists were attached to the back of the black leather collar.

"The slave must be made to feel vulnerable, so he must be naked at all times." Lady Cynthia explained. "With no clothing he is exposed to everyone's gaze, making him feel helpless. The hands must also be restrained behind the neck or behind the back. This puts them on display. The slave is unable to use there hands to hide there genitals, thereby increasing the sensation of helplessness. They are unable to ward off blows making them vulnerable to the whims of the mistress.

Reaching in to her bag of tricks, Lady Cynthia pulled out two shiny, black leather wrist straps. Handing the straps to Midnite, Lady Cynthia asked, "Are you ready to put into practice what I have just taught?"

"O yes!" Midnite exclaimed, taking the wrist straps from Lady Cynthia. "Strip off your thong!" Midnite commanded. When I was naked, Midnite fastened a collar like the other slaves around my neck, ordering, "Put your hands behind your neck! I'm now going to lock your wrists to the collar." With a sinister laugh, Midnite said, "Now you're ready for whatever I want to do with you."

Excellent Midnite! You are a quick study. After the slave has been made to feel helpless and vulnerable he must learn to depend on you for everything. Food, drink, pain and pleasure are yours to dispense in what ever manner you see fit. Punishment is dispensed at your whim. The slave need not displease you to incur punishment. Pleasure may be given as a reward or gratuitously. The slave should feel extremely fortunate if you allow him pleasure, but they must do everything in there power to please you." Placing a finger under the slave's chin, Lady Cynthia lifted it saying, "Show Midnite how aroused you are."

Remaining on his knees the slave turned toward Midnite, so she could see his aroused organ protruding from his shaved crotch. Reaching down, Lady Cynthia began to slowly stroke his erection. When drops of pre ejaculate appeared at the tip, Lady Cynthia ceased stroking.

"See how aroused he is. A slave should be kept in a constant state of arousal. This will keep the slave compliant, hoping his mistress will give him sexual release. I like to conjoin pain with the prospect of pleasure making the experience last as long as possible. This causes the slave to look forward to discipline, hoping for pleasure. Soon the discipline becomes pleasant. I will demonstrate my techniques on my slave, so you can learn how to administer similar discipline."

Sitting on the bed, Lady Cynthia signed to the slave to lie over her knees with his buttocks exposed. Raising her hand, Lady Cynthia brought it down against his ass with a smack. I heard no protest from the helpless slave. The next slap landed on the other buttock. The whacks were hard enough to raise a red flush on the tormented butt cheeks. Lady Cynthia was delivering slow, deliberate slaps with her hand, alternating between buttocks. The sound thrashing she was administering to her slave's glowing ass cheeks did not bring a whimper from his lips.

While Lady Cynthia demonstrated the proper method for disciplining a slave, Midnite made herself comfortable on my lap. Taking my erection in her hand, Midnite proceeded to expertly masturbate me. It did not take long for her to bring me to the edge of an orgasm. When the first drops of clear fluid oozed from the tip of my penis, Midnite removed her hand. I wanted to wrap my fingers around my cock, and pump all the juice from my aching balls. The leather restraints prevented me from gratifying myself.


Before I could complain, Midnite placed a finger under my chin, lifting my face to hers. Leaning forward she began to give me deep, wet soulful kisses. I wanted to put my arms around her and draw her close, but I could not because of the restraints. Midnite was in complete control.

The sensations I was feeling were new and exciting. I was completely helpless. I had to depend on Midnite for everything. At the same time I was aroused like never before. My entire body was throbbing with desire and the need for release. All it would have taken was a single caress from Midnite's fingers on my erection. I knew it was not going to happen until Midnite decided it was time. My desire for release was so over powering it was painful. I was beginning to understand how pain and pleasure could be mingled into one over powering sensation.

"I see you are practicing your lessons." Lady Cynthia commented, as she continued to punish her slave. "Continue to stimulate him, but do not let him climax. The pleasure will grow until it becomes painful. My slave has endured the punishment without complaint, so I am going to reward him." Lady Lovejoy explained, sliding her fingers between the prostrate slave's legs.

Finding his scrotum, Lady Lovejoy began to knead the nut sack and its contents. Sliding her hand upward, Lady Lovejoy's fingers found his stiff organ. With slow, loving strokes, the hand that had dealt out pain to his buttocks was now dispensing pleasure. The ruthless spanking had not brought a sound from the slave, but the expert manipulations were creating such intense pleasure that he could not keep from moaning in ecstasy.

Immediately Lady Lovejoy ceased her caressing saying, "If you can endure a spanking without whimpering, you must learn to enjoy pleasure without a sound. The only way to keep you quiet is to give your mouth something to do, other then moan." Pushing the slave from her lap, Lady Lovejoy ordered, "Kneel before me!" Sliding to the edge of the bed, she opened her legs wide commanding, "Lick me! Give your mistress pleasure! You are here to serve me."

Lady Lovejoy's example was not lost on Midnite. Jumping off my lap, Midnite wheeled me to the side of the bed. As I watched, she slowly peeled her gold mesh micro string bikini off, revealing her long hard nipples and moist cleft. Midnite then unfastened the black, leather straps binding me to the armrests. When I was free, she pulled and pushed me onto the bed.

Kneeling on the bed beside me, Midnite commanded, "Lay on your back, with your hands above your head. Put your hands between the rungs of the headboard!" You know what's in store for you. If you don't do a good job, you will receive the same punishment as Lady Cynthia's slave." With a sinister laugh, Midnite said, "I might even punish you just for the fun of it."

With arms stretched above my head and hands securely fastened around the rungs of the headboard, Midnite knelt above me, legs straddling my head. Gripping the headboard for support, she allowed her moist sex to lightly brush the tip of my nose. I could smell her arousal, but I could not touch it with my fingers or my tongue.

"Stick out your tongue!" Midnite ordered. "Push it out further! Reach for my treasure! Make your tongue stiff so I can rub against it. Do not move it until I tell you."

Arching my neck, I was able to touch Midnite's swollen labia with my tongue, tasting her musky dew. To increase her pleasure, Midnite lowered her crotch until my stiff tongue came into contact with her pink, erect clitoris. Seeing her clit so close and being unable to pull her onto my hungry mouth was torture.

My cock was so hard I could feel every vein throbbing with a need for discharge. The smell, taste and prolonged state of arousal were almost enough to make me climax without being touched. All I needed was a caress to bring me off, but I could not do it and Midnite was not going to do it until she decided I had earned the favor.

Suddenly she mashed her crotch into my face, filling my mouth with her love nectar. Grinding back and forth, Midnite rubbed her quivering clit against my nose, mouth and chin. By the way she was squirting pussy juice into my mouth, I knew she was climaxing.

Keeping her pussy against my face, Midnite leaned back, wrapping her fingers around my aching cock. At the first touch, I thought she was finally allowing her slave to experience the joy of release. Then pain shot through me like a lightening bolt. Midnite had grabbed my shaft; squeezing with all her strength. She did not let go!

The pain was so intense, I could not cry out. I could only lay there, immobilized, while Midnite rode my face like a rodeo rider. . The squeezing hand brought pain, but the touch also brought some erotic stimulation.

After what seamed like for ever, but was more probably a few seconds, Midnite released the death grip she had held on my shaft. Immediately the pain almost disappeared, but I was no longer rock hard. The pain had taken some of the edge off my lust, leaving me semi hard

When Midnite had quieted after her orgasm, she noticed my penis was flagging. Dismounting from my face, she stretched out beside me. I could feel her hand on my belly. I hoped she would begin to caress my semi erect member. Maybe my good behavior had earned me a reward.

"Do not use your hands on the slave!" Lady Cynthia ordered. "I saw how you brought pain and pleasure together for your slave. He is learning that pain can be pleasant. Soon there will no longer be any distinction." Lady Cynthia explained, lowering herself to the bed. "A slave must keep himself aroused. It is not the job of the mistress to keep the slave hard. The slave is here to entertain the mistress." Signing for her slave to join us on the bed, Lady Cynthia continued saying, "I have a way to entertain us and give your slave some pleasure. The only reason your slave deserves any pleasure is because he is a very new slave." Separating my legs, Lady Cynthia commanded her slave saying, "Slave, kneel between his legs and take his organ into your mouth! Suck it until he is ready to climax, but do not let him discharge or I will beat you! I enjoy watching men excite each other."

With the two women stretched out on either side of me watching, Lady Cynthia's slave bent forward, taking my limp member into his mouth. It was difficult, as his hands were still joined behind his back. I did not think I would get erect, as I felt another man sucking my penis was repulsive. I felt humiliated.

To my surprise, the humiliation and repulsion did not prevent me from becoming erect. The pleasure I felt when my cock slid into the mouth of Lady Cynthia's slave over powered any reservations I may have harbored. I no longer cared if the mouth was male or female. It was a hot, wet sucking mouth, giving me pleasure. The constant stimulation with no chance for release had brought me to such a tormented state; I no longer cared how I received pleasure. Soon the magic mouth had me thrusting my hips up ward, trying to drive my cock deeper into his mouth. All I could think of was shooting a river of sperm into the mouth wrapped around my shaft.

While the mouth worked my cock, the two women stared intently at the action taking place a foot and a half from their faces. As they stared, the women's fingers slid in and out of hot, juicy slits, while strumming hard pink clits. Both women were getting close to achieving an orgasm, but Midnite was further along then Lady Cynthia. The magic potion Midnite and I had shared earlier made her able to experience multiple climaxes quickly. Realizing Midnite was about to climax, Lady Cynthia wanted to increase Midnite's pleasure.

"Spank the slave's buttocks hard!" Lady Cynthia ordered. "Feel the exhilaration of domination over the helpless slave, as the pleasure of your orgasm washes through your body."

Keeping one hand buried in her cleft, Midnite reached out with the other hand delivering a wicked slap to the slaves exposed buttock. Lady Cynthia's slave did not make a sound. He did not even interrupt the oral stimulation of my cock. Again and again Midnite's hand mercilessly cracked against the slave's butt. Midnite did not cease the spanking did not cease until Midnite's climax subsided.

"Did you feel the exhilaration of orgasmic release and domination?" Lady Cynthia asked, shuddering with pleasure. As her orgasm diminished, she continued saying, "They are like no other feelings."

Just then Lady Cynthia's slave ceased sucking my rock hard cock. He had brought me to the very edge of release, stopping just before I exploded. On her orders, the slave had so debased me; I no longer had any pride. At that moment, I would have done anything to reach an orgasm, even suck off another man.

"Look Midnite! See how shiny and hard Johnny's cock is! Every vein stands out!"

Giving her slave's cock a gentle tug, Lady Cynthia said, "You did an adequate job slave. I could tell from looking into Johnny's eyes that he was about to climax. Johnny would have done anything I asked of him, if I had allowed you to bring him off."

Reaching for my wrists, Lady Cynthia commanded her slave saying, "Kneel by the bed!" When my wrists were free, she commanded, "Get into the wheelchair! Midnite, secure his wrists behind his neck!"

With the slave kneeling by the bed and me restrained in the wheelchair, Lady Cynthia said, "Midnite you and I are going to enjoy ourselves. The slaves can watch and see how worthless they are. They must learn how fortunate they are every time we discipline them or allow them to give us pleasure. They can never give a woman as much pleasure as another woman can. I hope they learn some humility."

Sitting in the wheelchair at the end of the bed, I had a perfect view of the two naked women stretched out beside each other. They were slightly turned toward each other, arm around the other woman's neck, with lips glued together. What an incredible contrast. They were about the same height, but that was where the similarity ended. Midnite's short black afro was becoming entwined with Lady Cynthia's long red hair. The contrast between the dark brown of Midnite's body and the pale brown of Lady Cynthia, as they moved against each other was incredibly erotic. Seeing Lady Cynthia's C cup pale breast being mashed against Midnite's Triple D cup dark breasts made me so excited, clear liquid began to ooze from the head of my cock. The hottest sight was the way the women had entwined their legs, making a vanilla and chocolate candy cane. The other leg was bent at the knee, with the foot placed in a way that spread the thighs exposing their aroused vaginas.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12