Midsummer Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************************************************

Kiran allowed Cillian to take her completely. With every thrust his cock was penetrating her more deeply and with greater force. She could tell he was close to his release and she wanted to make the moment perfect. Reaching between his legs, she stroked his huge balls as they slapped against her, readying themselves to release their load. Cillian twitched and grunted at her touch as she licked her lips coquettishly, letting him know how much she wanted to be filled with his cum. Cillian thrust faster and more desperately, throwing his head back as he reached the point of no return. Kiran felt the rhythm of his pounding slow before, with a long sigh, Cillian came inside her, pumping her full of his rich, white seed in a series of deep, rough thrusts.

Kiran closed her eyes, savouring the feeling of his hot cum flooding her cervix. His thick cock pulsed with each load and the feeling of his cock erupting inside her was much more intense than she had imagined it would be. Even when his ejaculations stopped she could still feel the rhythmic pulses of his cock as his orgasm continued. When his orgasm finally ended, Kiran put her arms around him and pulled him gently towards her, taking the weight of his body as she covered his forehead in soft kisses.

Kiran tried to make sense of her feelings; feelings she had never experienced before. While the physical experience had been mind-blowing in its intensity it was the emotional feeling that was most profound. As his spent body lay on top of her, his lips pressed to hers, Kiran felt like a woman at last.

*********************************************************************

As Kiran climbed down the steps of the stage that afternoon, she felt absolutely amazing. The applause of the assembled crowd of students, dons and members of the public at the Oxford University Poetry Festival was overwhelming; they had loved her! She had been waiting for months to showcase her latest poetry as she knew it was the best she had ever written, and now the warmth of the applause confirmed that her discerning audience agreed.

She made her way back along the floor of the hall to resume her seat, the applause still ringing in her ears. Kiran felt a hand gently catch hold of her wrist. Looking down, she saw Cillian slowly rise from his seat at the end of the row. Although she would normally be much more restrained, the emotion of her triumph made her reach for him and pull him close in a tight hug, a gesture he seemed only too happy to reciprocate. As he slowly pulled away, he paused momentarily to whisper in her ear.

"You're wonderful."

*****

Please vote and send comments or ideas for future stories - could you be the central character in the next one?

12