Midsummer-Night's Dreaming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, do you have any other kind of toothpaste?" Logan asked. His question jarred her back to reality. "No, I mean I'll use this, but I just wondered..." He let the thought trail off when he saw her expression. "What?" he asked.

"Logan, can't you see? My... deformity is gone!"

"Yeah, the little thingy on your lip." He bent down and gave her a kiss. "Don't worry. I love you anyway."

She could have cried. Logan loved her. Logan had fallen in love with her when she was "Smash-face," and now... Fae marveled at how good that made her feel. He had seen her true beauty. And with that thought Fae realized what had happened. "Puck," she said softly, and she thought she heard a tinkle of fairy laughter in response. It had been a curse, and now... now she knew it was love! She grabbed Logan and kissed him fiercely.

"Huh?" Logan said. "I thought you wanted to have breakfast before we went back to bed."

Fae laughed. "Yeah, you're right. Come one. Let's get cleaned up. There's a lot of people I want to tell."