Midsummer Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
The bonfire wasn't, in the end, our hottest experience...
6.9k words
4.79
28.3k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers

Edited by Gustavca

*****

The morning following of our not-quite orgy was pretty silent. Even the usual early risers lingered in bed for a long time. In the end, as usual, I found myself with Eleanor in the kitchen. Lincoln and Kate woke up early as well and shared a cup of coffee with us. Everybody was clothed normally despite everything that had happened. Soon Lincoln and Kate went out for a run. As they left, Eleanor and I shared a look. Kate was in good shape, but we hadn't even known she liked running. We laughed about it, then realized we ourselves had shared something special yesterday. Not only the very intimate moment before breakfast in the glorious morning light, not even the allowed peeping of her shower in the glorious light of dusk, and not even the quick caresses around the fire.

While the memory of Eleanor's soft body was still imprinted on my hands, the memory of the long kiss we shared was still predominant in my mind this morning. As we settled alone on the couch, with cups of some herbal infusion nearby, the silence was hard to define. Until, simply, Eleanor placed her cup on the table, smiled at me and asked, "Can I kiss you again?" And so we did, sharing a second kiss, much longer than the first. It was completely silent in the lodge, the only sound was the leather of the sofa creaking beneath us.

Eleanor ended up leaning with her back against me, in my arms, as another silence was stretching. I was trying my best not to ask the question burning in my head, "What do these soft, loving kisses mean?" I was doing my best, knowing it would break the mood. I was wrong about that last part, as it turned out.

Eleanor, as if reading my mind, said, "Oh, I don't know what it means, Will... Are love and sex the only choices we have? And while I certainly would enjoy having sex with you..." Women have ways of saying the most amazing things in strange contexts. "...what I really needed right now was these two kisses. And, actually, more than two."

With this she turned around in my arms and kissed me again. Longer. Wetter. By the time we stopped I was breathing hard, and my cock was just as hard. Eyes half-closed, Eleanor smiled at me, "You really have an easy trigger on that thing!"

Laughing I replied, "Well, that was a wonderful kiss."

She nodded, then nestled back in my arms. "Just so you know, I'm as ready for sex as you are..." Eleanor, still shy despite last night, "...but I meant what I said earlier. I don't think... I hope we're not trapped between monogamous romantic love and simple sex." After a pause, she went on: "I don't think either of us are in deep romantic love with each other, Will, and despite what our bodies might say, I know I'm not in your arms just to tease you or myself with a promise of wild passionate sex..." A pause, a deep breath, and more questions I was also trying to answer. "What's going to happen once we leave this Midsummer and go back to our usual lives? I have no idea. Will we dare, or even want to, kiss again the next time we see each other? I have no idea. What I know, without a doubt, is that I'm extraordinarily well, right here in your arms. Can we share this without asking what it means?"

We sure could. This second, absolutely delicious morning with Eleanor was even more bright than yesterday's. We just found ourselves at the right time and place, in the right mood and needs. We were completely at ease. It turned out we were the only ones who felt so completely at ease with yesterday night's fire. As we heard noises upstairs, Eleanor and I disentangled and allowed ourselves one last kiss.

Looking into her eyes, I whispered, "I love you, Eleanor. I don't know what it means exactly, but I do."

She grinned, kissed me again and whispered, "I love you too, Will... Don't you forget it, whatever happens when we leave this place and time."

When the rest of the group came down, they were dressed just slightly more than yesterday morning. Unconsciously for most of them, the need for some measure of "normalness" was stronger this morning. We chatted happily, and even made some funny, although not overtly sexual, references to last night. But even though we were all looking at each other with new eyes, there was an undercurrent of tension.

We spent the morning and part of the afternoon lazily enjoying the lodge and lake. As a group, we clearly had no idea how to end this weekend. And it looked like the magic was gone. As if we had used it all up yesterday night. Even Hope was quiet this morning despite what she had told me.

In late afternoon, we somehow all gathered in the biggest jacuzzi. It was designed for eight people but we made do after some of us moved in and out, and switched places. At one point I noticed we were arranged rather peculiarly. Each of us had people of the opposite sex next to us. And nobody was sitting next to their respective lover. Lincoln and Kate were sitting next to each other and Eleanor and I shared a look when she noticed it as well. What had happened on that morning run, we were probably never going to know.

The late afternoon jacuzzi was pleasant enough but the tension was still there. At least, until Nella spoke from across the jacuzzi. "So! When are we going to talk about last night?" Dead silence. Nervous glances followed that question, then some smiles, then Connor and Rinette, at the same time, began laughing. Most of us joined in. But soon enough even those who were most uncomfortable relaxed. It was done anyway, and we had all had a lot of fun. All of us moved a bit, stretched out our legs, less afraid of touching the others. After a while, with shots of whisky finishing the job of making us all very relaxed, we began enjoying and, even starting to regret, that this weekend was nearly over. Oh, how wrong we were.

After a while, and more shots, Rinette broke the silence and offered a new game, "I had the classic game of truth or dare in mind, but after yesterday, I'm not sure we're quite ready to risk the dare side. So I have this in mind. While we did see a lot of things last night, we didn't really learn anything remarkably new. What do you think about this game..." Rinette then explained her game, and everybody was eager to play. It was essentially, as Hope said when Rinette was done, a version of Truth or Dare without dares. "Well yes, Hope! That was the point!" Most of us laughed at her tone. "But there will be no questions, just secrets voluntarily revealed.

Since I happened to be sitting next to Hope on one side and Eleanor on the other, which had not happened by accident, I thought the game was going to be intense. In the end, strangely enough, I didn't even get to really play that game. The very first time Hope whispered in my ear, she made it very clear we were not going to be playing it. Instead she talked about my letter, not even bothering to explain how and why she had managed to identify me, nor why we were not going to play the game.

"Were you very serious when you wrote me the letter this year? Or just using hyperbolae to add to the effect?"

"I was dead serious, Hope."

"So you believe in nymphs?" she asked right back, a grin on her face.

"Ok ok... But I think you understand what I mean... And about that part, I was indeed dead serious. You're absolutely gorgeous."

"Well thank you, Will, my dear future lover..."

She then left me there, stunned as I was by this reminder of last night's promise, and turned around to play with Marcus. As I turned around to Eleanor, she greeted me with a wonderful smile, and I leaned close to her and asked, "I think don't I need to ask you about one of your little fetishes..."

Eleanor reddened quite noticeably. Pale skin was unforgiving. Yet she didn't turn away, and her smile quickly turned into a grin. "Like you don't have your own fetishes...," she replied. "You want to play that game?"

"With you? Not really. I think we went past the need for a game this morning."

"I agree. But let's make sure the others think we are..."

As I turned back to Hope, she was still smiling, but her smile had taken on a clearly different aspect. Her whispered words, while some of the others around the jacuzzi were laughing at the answers, were just as direct, "Do you know what a split crotch bikini is?"

"Yep."

"Would you believe me if I told you I was wearing one right now?"

I pulled my head back to look at her, and while I was pretty sure she was telling the truth, I played along, "Nah, you wouldn't dare, despite everything..."

"Hmmm, in a few seconds I'm going to reach back to get that whisky. There are enough bubbles and, if you do it quickly enough, nobody will notice."

Again, no details or explanations were needed. When she did twist to reach the whisky glass, leaning in the other direction, I didn't stop to think and simply moved my hand downward under her buttock. When she sat back down, my fingers found themselves directly against her crotch.

"My, that was great timing, my dear Will... Now, wanna check?"

It was remarkable enough that I had my hand directly on her ass, but once more my body moved before I could even start to consider the implications. Seeing her naked yesterday was one thing, but feeling my fingers finding the fold and slipping up into her pussy. That was something quite different. Hope was hot and fully lubricated already. Looking at me, she gave her most dazzling smile, then turned around to play her round with Marcus.

When I found Eleanor's face waiting for me, even if I couldn't see any evidence she knew what was going on, I was a bit more stressed out. Yet although her question wasn't an easy one, it managed to quiet me down.

"So, Will, do you think we'll be able to bring something of our Midsummer with us back to the real world?"

"I know what you mean by 'real world', Eleanor." I replied calmly, despite the fact I was fingering Hope's pussy. "But this isn't a fantasy world or a dream. What we share since yesterday is as real as anything else."

"I know that! I sure hope I didn't dream this morning's kisses! But do you think we could do that again yet still be with our spouses? Is it even wrong to think about it?"

"I don't think it's wrong to think about it, but I have no idea if it's possible to let this wonderful relationship, whatever we can call it, grow outside of this place... I really want to, but I don't know..."

In a matter of two seconds my mind had to make the brutal transition between this tender intimacy with Eleanor and the raw sexuality with Hope again. I barely survived the jolt. Trying to slow her down, all the while I was still moving my fingers in and out of her pussy, I asked, "Don't you think we're crossing a line here?"

"Do you know that we're not the only ones crossing a line here, Will?"

"What?"

"Look at Lincoln and Kate. She's given him at least two kisses on the neck under the cover of whispering for this game. And now, my guess is that he's more than likely getting his cock massaged."

As I noticed that Lincoln's face was indeed revealing that something was going on underwater, Hope whispered, "Would you like me to do the same?"

"Hope, I whisper urgently into her ear, my wife is right there!"

"Yes, and Lincoln's wife is right there, and Kate's boyfriend is right there and, most importantly, your fingers are right in my pussy, my future lover."

Before I could reply, Marcus was turning around to Hope, and Eleanor was waiting for me. Trying again to adjust again, I simply blurted out the thought that was screaming in my head, "Eleanor, forget what I just told you. It's all I can do to refrain from leaning over and kissing you. In front of everybody."

Eleanor grinned at my comment, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for this, Will. And please don't think I'm jealous, but I have to say that your mind is even quicker than I thought, to be able to do all of this at once..."

"What?"

"I know what you're doing with your other hand. Don't worry. It's not obvious. But I think everybody noticed how Hope jumped on you during the fire dance, and how you two were looking at each other all weekend long."

I really didn't know how to reply. Eleanor leaned closer and added, "Look... I'd really like to feel your fingers against my pussy too, Will. That was what I was imagining yesterday, in the shower when you saw me. But I think that if we go there, there will be no coming back. And I really want to come back from this weekend with something... I don't know how to name it either, but I don't want us to revert back to regular friends once this weekend is over." It really took all I had not to kiss her right there.

Luckily, in a way, Hope chose that exact moment to move just enough so that her own hand had enough room to slip under my swimsuit, pull out my fully erect cock and begin massaging it. She then leaned close and asked, "Did you imagine yourself under me, last night, when you saw me riding Connor?"

I hadn't, actually, but I was not about to let her know that. "What do you think?" I replied instead with a grin.

"Oh, you're not as pure and gentlemanly as you let us think..."

"Ha! It depends on the subject!"

I was just about drowning in the sensations of her massage, when she said, "Do you think anyone would notice if I sat on your lap and impaled myself on that lovely cock of yours?"

"Yes! They would!"

She laughed, then scared me with her next words, "I'm going to make it so that nobody will..."

She then she interrupted the game by asking everybody if we should put some sort of dare back into the game. By that time I think most of us were just as sexually excited as we were yesterday. This morning's tensions and remorse were gone replaced by a newly refilled charge of Midsummer magic.

Very soon we reverted to a classic game of truth or dare, and we forgot about the secret thing. The questions were asked and answered out loud over the noisy spa. As the previous game had taken care of the easiest questions and, since everybody was clearly in a more sexual mood once again, the first question to come out of Marcus' mouth was clear and direct, "Nella, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"What's the boldest thing you ever did, sexually?"

"Wow! Talk about direct! Hmmm, let me see." Suddenly her eyes lit up and she looked at me before answering, "Maybe it's not the absolute boldest, but I'm pretty sure you guys will like this... Remember Friday night, when we were all six in the other jacuzzi and Will and I went out for a bit? Well, we didn't go all that far. We turned around, sneaked silently into the forest just behind the jacuzzi and had sex right there. About twenty yards from you!"

Everybody laughed even those who had not been there. Nella, her turn to ask a question, looked around and settled on Rinette, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"What's the one thing you've been afraid to ask of Lincoln in bed?"

"Damn! Next time I'll take the dare! Gods... And I'm going to reveal this here, in front of all of you? Damn it, Nella, you probably even know what it is. I think I already told you!"

"You did!" Nella laughed.

"Ok, ok... Lincoln," she turned to her husband, "I've never told you this but... Oh damn it's not easy! Especially here! Well, here goes... I've never dared to tell you that, one day, I'd like to have a threesome with another woman."

We all laughed at that admission, indeed, especially here. Lincoln, still looking dazed from Kate's massage, looked like a deer caught in headlights. His eyes got round and he couldn't really reply, "Er... wow, er, well... I don't know..."

"Just shut up then!" Rinette said, laughing nervously. "Damn you, Nella, for forcing me to say this!"

But she was laughing with us even though her face was bright red. "Now I can't ask a question to Nella, right? Damn you... Ok then, Eleanor. Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm... Come to think of it, I also told you quite a few things, Rinette... I think I'm going to risk a dare."

"Really? Wow! I had a question ready for you... Well, what can I make you do."

In the end, Rinette simply asked Eleanor to stand up and take off her bikini top. Simple, yet significant. It was the first, at least the first obvious, move towards the strange place we had found yesterday night around the fire. Never before had we been nude during the previous Midsummers.

After laughing at the comments linking Rinette's threesome request and this dare, Eleanor, unnaturally calm, stood up with a gentle smile and took her sweet time to remove her top. Not exactly a strip-tease but not so far from it either. Her wonderful white breasts were there for all to see, her pink nipples already erect and standing proud before nine pairs of eyes. When she sat down, as she was on a raised spot, the water didn't cover much of anything. It was both very strange and perfectly natural.

Looking around as if nothing strange was going on, Eleanor chose Timothy, "My dear husband..."

And was cut short by Hope, "Nope! You can't choose your spouse in this game."

"Ok then... Hope, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"My, my, my... Don't we all have secrets to protect!" After we stopped laughing, she looked at Hope and said, "Ask Will to remove your own top..."

As I quickly removed my hand from under her, Hope seized her chance, "Here, Will, looks like you have a job to do." Quite unnecessarily, she got up and sat on my lap. As soon as she did she jumped up a little and said, "Wo! What's that thing? Move it away and let me sit!" Of course everybody exploded into laughter and I understood what her plan was. Reaching down to ostensibly move my hard cock away, I instead pulled it upwards. When Hope sat back down, making the best of the distraction she had created, she pushed open her bikini bottom and, a fraction of a second later, I felt her heat as she impaled herself on my cock.

I did my best not to show anything but, in any case, any facial reaction I could have had would be pretty much normal considering she was sitting on my lap in a tiny bikini. I was in a complete and utter trance as I fumbled at the string of her bikini top. I was actually doing my best, but my mind was just about tearing itself apart, overwhelmed by the deep unreality of this moment. When I finally managed to get the knot untied, I expected Hope to move up and away. She didn't. Instead, "Do the top part as well." As she said it, she rotated her hips and my cock went in deeper yet. It was completely insane. Eventually, taking much too long despite my best efforts, I managed to untie the second knot.

"So, what are you waiting for... remove it?"

She was laughing with the others as they shouted encouragement. Closing my eyes, I reached under her arms, placed my hands above her breasts and whispered a quick "Fuck it." Instead of pulling on the bikini, I slid my hands firmly on, against, around, over, on top, upon... her breasts. I felt her hard nipples against each of my fingers as my hands moved down. Shouts of laughter followed my move, but I could barely register what was going on around me. My hands on her breasts, my cock in her pussy with my wife and closest friends all around me, including Hope's own husband.

Apparently it was ok in this strange land of wonders we had all found this weekend. Hope even said, "Can I stay here? It's quite comfortable!" Nobody objected, so she stayed right there, impaled on my cock as she looked, innocently I guess, at the others. "Nella! You dodged a dare earlier but will you attempt one of my questions?"

"No way, my dear! Shoot me a dare."

"Come and kiss me. On the mouth."

Nella closed her eyes shaking her head as a smile gradually appeared on her face. "Oh dear Gods..." she said in a long sigh, "we know way too much about each other!" I couldn't see much from behind Hope and, in any case, my mind was overheating. My hands were on her hips and I was very slowly starting a rhythm, pushing her down and releasing her. Nevertheless, I bent sideways, towards Eleanor, to look at Nella.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers
12