Midterm Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy." She said softly. "What we do now?"

"At the door," I said almost shyly, "you said something about the number sixty-nine."

"A certifiable mind reader we have here." She said with a laugh as she got to her hands and knees and turned around over my body.

For the briefest moment I looked at her body from an entirely new prospective. From the underside, looking up. Aside from her breasts of course, her torso was a perfect plain. There wasn't the hint of a belly or an ounce of fat. Her tits didn't hang, as they would with most women in this position. They just sat. Gravity defied. Then she lowered he pussy to my lips and I spread the mounds of flesh apart with my tongue. The smell was as fresh as a wheat field after a rain, and her taste was like honey. I didn't eat her pussy. I attacked it. I thrust my tongue into her body and tortured her with it. I tormented her clit as I drove my ring-finger deeply inside her. She squirmed upon my face and nearly wriggled away. I grabbed her thighs with both hands and drove my tongue even further up her snatch. All while she worked at my organ and moaned deeply. A feeling grew in the pit of my stomach, a sense of urgency and desire. I felt my balls tighten and I knew that unchecked the explosion was coming. I nearly yelled. "Stop, stop!" I said.

She crawled back up my body pressed her chest to mine. Her pussy hovered fractions of an inch over my throbbing cock, I could feel its heat against my dick. She kissed my lips and whispered in my ear; "Tell me what you want now, Andy."

My breath came in short gulps, but the word was out of my stupid mouth before I could stop it. "Impale." I said.

She smiled knowingly. "Say it!" She said. "Tell me exactly what to do!"

"Impale yourself upon my cock." I said in a deep and guttural command.

With no hesitation at all, and only a glint in her eye she sat straight up and raised herself slightly away from me. Then she drove herself hard, down upon my waiting spike. I thrust myself into her fully and there was only the smallest feeling of resistance as I buried myself inside her. She was so tight that I nearly came with the first thrust. I grabbed a hold of her ass with both hands as she lifted and slammed herself against me the second time. She filled her lungs with air, her chest expanded and her tits rode high - and she let out a scream. "Aaaahhh fuck! Fuck, fuck, FUCK ME! Fuck my shaved little pussy!"

I reached up and grabbed her tits, grabbed them hard. "Oh, God!" I yelled. Matching her own volume.

She bounced on me with a speed and frenzy that I had only dreamt of. The bed creaked so loudly that it had to be heard on every floor. I grasped her ass again and drove into her again and again. The headboard of the bed thundered against the wall as if trying to compete with the show outside.

Megan started to roll to her side and I went with her. I found myself atop her and fucked her with abandon! I grabbed her hands by the wrists and held them far over her head. Her long body stretched even tauter and I pounded into it. Our bellies slapped out a rhythm became a three part harmony, joining the creaking bed and the banging headboard. Megan started making music of her own, each time I slammed into her she said; "Oh, OH, OH, OH!" Soon the dorm room was a chorus of "O's".

A sweat broke out on my forehead and Megan's body was just glistening. I raised up to watch my cock disappear into her cunt and suddenly the feeling was upon me again. "I'm going to come!" I shouted to be heard.

"Wait!" She said. She put a hand to my chest. "Not like this!" She climbed out from underneath me and got on her hands and knees. She waved her ass at me and said; "Like this."

I stood on the floor behind her and entered her from behind. She reached between her legs and alternately fondled my balls and fingered her clit. Her breathing became rapid and shallow. She spoke and I couldn't understand her. "What?" I asked as I fucked her.

"Is this... how you... want to... cum?" She said between my long and deep strokes. "Or would... you like... to fuck... my ass...?"

"Dear God." I said.

She reached behind herself and guided me in... The feeling was like trying to put on a glove that's three sizes too small. At first I thought that it wasn't going to work at all. Then I felt myself pop in. I had my cock buried in her ass. I took a slow and tentative stroke. But she urged me on and ground her ass against me. I took another, and yet another. With my cock I could feel her masturbating fiercely right through her ass! It was the most exquisite thing that I have ever felt.

As if a world away I heard her phone ring. Once, then four times. Still I thrust into her. I faintly heard the answering-machine pick up. "Hi! This is Megan, and if it's about Two O'clock I'm busy fucking my professor. I'll get back to you later. Much later".

I smiled widely, and doubled my efforts. This time when the feeling hit, I knew that there would be no stopping it. "Oh My!" I yelled. I got my hands under her belly and lifted her right off of the bed as I thrust into her. I felt her drive her hand into her snatch as I started to shake, the orgasm upon me.

"That's it! That's it!" She hollered. "Aaarrrggg me too!" She clamped her ass so tightly around my cock that I couldn't move. Forward or back. It didn't matter, I was pumping my load deeply into her ass. She came with me.

I nearly collapsed upon her. I wound up lying on my side behind her, still engaged.

We stayed that way for a very long time. I gently ran my hand across her belly and breasts. I whispered in her ear. "Phenomenal." I said totally at a loss for words. A rarity for me. For once in my life I felt totally at peace with myself, and more than just a little bit sleepy.

"How long have I been in your class?" She asked softly. "Why did this take this long?"

I felt suddenly unnaturally drowsy and wasn't sure that I had answered her question.

"What did you say?" I asked, just on the verge of consciousness.

"I just don't understand this..." she said. Lightning flashed just outside the window and brought me back to reality.

"I'm sorry, um... Megan is it? What did you say?"

"I said, Professor Weber, that I don't understand this... I'm not getting it at all. And I wish you could make it clearer for me."

I sighed and looked at my watch. 8:50 AM. Ten more minutes and I would be done with this stupid class... The minutes ticked slowly by.

12