Midterm Holiday Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday arrived for Reed - but not at 8 am. He woke around noon well rested and oddly refreshed - though his breath stunk of morning breath and vodka. Alex was already up; him and Chris were setting up the six-foot tall, two-foot wide speaker to Alex's CD radio. They were quiet for the most part; Reed said hello before showering, changing, and heading into town to eat. He saw few students and townspeople on the cold autumn day; the wind was brisk and sharp blowing the red-gold leaves all over town. By six that evening, Reed was again in his room studying - Alex setting Chris' room up for the party... which meant putting the dressers into the hallway or closet and standing one of the beds up against the wall. Reed's room was missing both their dressers (in closets) and Alex's desk was in the hallway by the closest staircase.

9 pm and Reed was dressed for the party while Alex and Chris made the last-minute checks on the whole situation. Clad in his tan khakis, bright blue shirt, and casual black shoes – no glasses - Reed looked preppy but not too out to touch (or so he thought). He expected most of the visitors would be clad in jeans and tee shirts of simple styles since their dorm remained hot ALL year round (the heater never turns off). Chris and Alex both wore jeans, shirts and sneakers - only the color and style differed. By 10, Chris was already tipsy (and on his fourth glass of the mixed drinks him and Marla made), and Alex was stuffing condoms into his back pocket.

"Cocky little bastard, aren't we?" Reed asked watching Alex stuff three more condoms into his pockets.

Laughing, Alex replied, "Nah... Just a precaution. See, I want to fuck tonight - and I bet you some of the females here tonight will want to get fucked. So, being the good host as I am..." Reed's raucous laughter stopped him mid-statement before he began laughing in reply. As 11 approached, all three waited by the desk in the hallway for the first partygoers to arrive - each room blasting music on the borrowed speakers (Reed's techno-dance, Chris' pop).

The first two to arrive were Marla and her roommate Angie. All three guys stood captivated by their outfits - Angie sporting under her fall jacket a silver midriff showing off her sizeable breasts and belly ring with tight shimmering silver pants. Marla wore no jacket; her long sleeve black shirt kept her warm - if it wasn't sheer. The shirt was nearly see-thru; anyone could notice that she wore no bra and if one looked hard enough they could see her nipples (which were getting hard by the stares of Chris and Reed). Her stretch pants were black also; yet they started just below her waist giving a little tease of hip when she walked. The black strips of cloth above them told the guys she was wearing a thong - but it didn't stop their fleeting notions of her moist pussy under her pants.

"Hey guys, we're here!" Marla said showing a toothy smile.

"And how..." Reed whistled in reply causing both girls to blush a little, then laugh when the others nodded emphatically. Passing them, the girls went into Chris' room. Watching them walk by, both noticed the pants of the girls were tight - round, full ass swayed as they watched on again mesmerized.

Turning to the others, Chris spoke what they all were thinking, "Guys, this party is going to be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

When he received emphatic nod agreements, he bout-faced and took giant steps eager to get to his room and the beauties in there. By 11:30, more students had arrived in various amounts of clothing - the girls seemingly trying to outdo each other with their displays of cleavage, skin, and tease factor. The guys, not caring, came clad in everything from jeans to dress slacks and tee shirts to silk dress shirts. Reed felt his outfit was okay... what he felt was happy unknowingly when he didn't see either Tamara or Jolene show up in the first waves. He did not know how he was going to handle being in the same area as them both. If he were lucky, they would spend the evening in different rooms - or even not show up.

By midnight, they did arrive with Kevin and some of his football buddies (who were not necessarily invited). Yet, Alex, Chris, and Reed allowed them to stay as long as they didn't act stupid ("no insulting the nerds, no bad-mouthing the sluts, and no FIGHTING the b-ball players") and just had fun. They agreed; clad in their jerseys, Kevin and his six teammates barged into Chris' room dancing and shouting. Sighing, Chris followed behind praying for them to pass out from the alcohol soon.

Music blaring, the floor slightly trembling from the speakers and the dancing, Reed welcomed Tamara and Jolene. Tamara, sporting lots of cleavage in her thin strap halter-top with tight blue jeans and sneakers, looked sensible but oh so sexy to the Newbie. She gave him a nod, then seeing someone she knew in the hall by his room, walked past him sneaking a tug at his crotch shocking him making him tense up - and Jolene glare at her. Speaking of which, Jolene was the only one so far to sport a skirt - and it mimicked the pleated skirts worn by catholic schoolgirls (though shorter). Her top, dark blue zip-up short sleeve shirt, added to her somewhat schoolgirl look. No stockings however: her toned legs looked smooth and sexy to Reed.

"Uh, I'm glad you like my legs, but can you at least hug me first?" she said giggling. Shaking himself out of his gazing, Reed looked up and stared into those round, alert, sexy eyes of the teen. A wry smile appeared; he couldn't understand what it was about her (or her older sister) that made him so... bold (and as sexual as a porno star).

"Um sorry Jolene. Did not expect to see that much leg-"

"Yes you did," she replied swaying her hips as she walked and stood in front of him, "if you were planning on fucking. And I saw my sister's hand - she's nonchalant but I know where she touched you."

Leaning up to kiss Reed, Jolene paused, licked her lips, and slid past him running her fingers over his hardening crotch. At the last moment, her fingers clamped down on him there causing a gasp from Reed. "She touched you there, but she won't get it tonight. I WILL." Jolene whispered. Despite the blaring music, Reed understood what she said.

Astonished (and now fully aroused), Reed stared her way as she slowly past by him and headed for the group of students in the hallway dancing, drinking, and smoking (smoking?). Suppressing a shudder of arousal, Reed tried to adjust his khakis, then taking a deep breath, headed for his room and the party (smelling the smoke... MARIJUANA). The music picked up in tempo and style as the clock approached one in the morning. Most of the students were dancing in the haze of the weed smoke – cups of alcohol in their hands. Several were already on the road to intoxication; the added smoke brought some over that edge sooner causing little mishaps with food and drink (no vomiting yet – thank goodness the trio thought). In the gloom of the few hallway lights that were kept on, the students danced and drank, laughed and flirted – some even rummaging thru the dresser draws in the hall (to Chris' irritation).

Alex was enjoying himself – the six cups in his system told him he was. Yet, he felt the party needed livening up in some way…

"HEY CHRIS!" He yelled over the rapid, dueling, pulsing beats of the radios in the hallway, "SWITCH-O-ROO TIME!!"

Chris barely heard him; he too though felt the party needed to get more vivacious. Staggering into his room, he squeezed past standing students (a few were on the beds talking and drinking) and went to his radio. When he shut it off, the noise of the students seemed off key and bland. A few "hey, what da FUCK" he overheard as he changed the CDs in the radio. Hearing the silence across the hall he knew Alex was doing the same thing. Putting in the last one, he pushed PLAY, faced the people in his room, and gave the biggest smile he knows. Seconds later, teeth-shaking drumming filled the whole floor – differing rhythms coming from the rooms the only difference. The drumming was followed by raucous guitars, some synthesized keyboard, and other instruments - which turned into a symphony of pseudo-Caribbean, heavy metal, and techno dance music. The result was both shocking to Alex and Chris – not in what the kids began doing, but that ALL of them began doing it.

Cups in hand, the seated students stood, grabbed the closest of the opposite gender, and began dancing with them. Only a few were reluctant to dance with their partners at first; as the music increased intensity attacking their senses, their wills frayed and soon everyone had a partner. Calling the dancing freaky would be an understatement; bodies crashed and banged against each other in a battle of energies. Alex and Marla – finding each other by the speaker when the music started – were intertwined in their dance; hands roamed all over each other as their bodies rubbed, grinded, and pulsated almost as one. The others in the room mirrored them – even Jolene's body could not resist the call of the entrancing music as she danced up against one of the basketball players (the guy towering over her clad in his jersey). His hands had free reign of her body; rubbing her legs, chest and neck, he sent the teen's body into sensory overdrive.

Somehow Reed and Tamara found each other in the chaos – their bodies calling out to each other. Similar to the first party, their bodies meshed as one as the music impossibly increased tempo and ferocity sending their minds (and everyone else's) into the depths of sexual oblivion. The air became charged with it; sweat-soaked bodies bumping and grinding, probing hands massaging bare flesh and thru clothing, eyes locked together unwavering… ten minutes after the new music began, the party morphed into something resembling animalistic mating dances.

Partners switched at will; the dancing continued solo, duets, and even triplets as the partygoers could not stop. The music had their bodies; the rhythms and chants urged and pressured them to dance sensually and sexually. Sweat, alcohol, weed, and sex permeated the air as boldness increased exponentially. Jolene couldn't stop her dance partner's hands from invading inside her shirt and skirt – she was too enthralled in the music and the wonderful bliss it (and his hands) gave her. Marla and Alex were against a wall making out – careful to keeping pace with the unpredictable music. Their hands were lost inside each other's clothing rubbing, probing, and searching – moans escaping them both. Moans escaped many of the partiers – the music magically mixed them in with their chants and melodies to create an entity that wasn't music as much as a living thing…

The breakneck sexually-tensed pace lasted well close to two in the morning; when the radios switched to upbeat, but less sexually energizing music the building sighed relief. The students were lost in their own worlds though; the grinding continued only slowing with the music. Even if they wanted to, the students could not break the sexual hold as the latest pop sensation sang in the background. Clothes were partially removed on many females; the males shed their shirts wearing them as headgear. Various bare-chested males walked around the party dancing, shouting, their testosterone overflowing from their pores (and with bulging erections showing).

The females – understanding the jockeying for mating supremacy – continued their provocative dancing… some even performing little stripteases shedding tops or flashing panties. The three hosts were not immune to the atmosphere; Alex was totally immersed in it with Marla as he and her were nearly naked. Her sheer top was soaked with sweat exposing her tits and her hard as nails nipples; the pants, already beginning below her waist, were half off her ass showing her lavender thong to the crowd as Alex's crotch (unbuttoned jeans half off his ass also) crashed into her pelvis – his hands and mouth assaulting her tits thru her top. Tamara and Reed stayed in the middle of the room but were under a similar spell; her halter pulled up exposing some of her tits as Reed and Kevin sandwiched her (Kevin mauling her tits causing shouts of approval from Tamara) grinding feverishly against her. Poor Jolene was also sandwiched between two boys – a basketball player being one of them. Her skirt yanked up exposing her pink sheer thong, she ground her ass against the assaulting male matching his thrusts and intensity.

Partly leaning forward, she crashed against the other boy hard, his hands pinching and squeezing her tits harshly thru the shirt. She couldn't believe how wet she was… the assaults on her ass and pelvic area set her pussy aflame – her thong was soaked as her juices slowly trickled down her legs mixing with her sweat. The basketball player knew too how wet she was; his hands slipped past her thong a couple of times to rub her pussy lips and clit, causing waves of pleasure and wanton desire from the nubile teen. His hands traveled from her pussy to her ass coating the path with her juices. Her mind reeled; she knew that soon – despite her screaming mind – would need to be fucked senseless to be relieved of all this sexual energy. All the dancing females and males reveled in their sexual bliss – but knew that there would be lots of fucking soon if this kept up.

What saved most if not everyone from the inevitable orgies started with an innocent bump. One guy holding a cup, dancing alone, was bumped into by an overly excited junior grinding against a topless, busty brunette. Knocking the drink onto his shirt, the boy kept dancing oblivious to his surroundings. The cup holder – sadly a member of Kevin's football crew – got pissed, grabbed the boy, and soon shouts and shoving ensued.

Kevin and the rest of the football players immediately went to their friend's aid (leaving their sexually wanton dance partners) – making the eventual fight seven on three. Chants of "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" filled the party as the three hosts attempted to restore order. Music shutting off, Alex and Chris quickly got between the two sides, hoping not to be the first casualties.

"NOOOOO!!!" Chris bellowed over the shouts, "I said NOO fights! We'll end this party NOW if this shit continues!" Alex nodded agreement while Reed cleared his room so only the seven football players, the three juniors, and them three were in it. Even with the warning, the two groups exchanged insults and shoves threatening to ruin not only the party but bodies and furniture too.

With no real alternative, Reed did the insane… he grabbed one of the juniors by the arm and yanked him into the crowded hallway – shocking the football players. Soon, Chris and Alex joined suit and soon they were by the staircase dragging the half-resistant juniors, the football players close behind.

"You want to fight," Reed said still yanking the kid's resistant body, "then do it in the freaking staircase – or outside." Opening the door to the landing, he pushed the junior through it, followed by the others.

Alex and Chris stood between him and the jocks – they trembled as the jocks (with anger in their drunken eyes) wanted to HURT someone. "You want them," Alex said hoping his voice wouldn't break, "go after them. But, you wont be let back HERE if you do."

"WHAT?!" Kevin slurred out. "We do what we PLEASE… WE make this party happen Alexander – not you two and that NEWBIE." Pointing to Reed his teammates laughed. "After we fuck up them bitches, WE GONNA COME BACK." Nods from his crew and things grew very intense – drunken students suddenly realizing what may happen here.

The hall grew silent; Reed held fast to the staircase door fighting the juniors who wanted back in shouting curses towards the football players. A shout broke the hush from the crowd, "NO. Go fight outside!"

Not knowing who said it, the shout however passed through until many of the students were shouting "Fight Outside!" filling the hall. Alex, Reed, and Chris were now by the door holding it closed hoping the football jocks listened and just chased the juniors outside. Even the basketball players were shouting; one (the tall husky one who was dancing with Jolene) began pushing Kevin towards the door. Letting himself be pushed, Kevin growled, got into a defensive stance, and charged the door – his teammates following shouting.

Stepping aside quickly, the trio watched as the seven jocks crashed into the door (and them) and chased the juniors – most of the partiers following wanting to see the fight. Breathing sighs of relief, they looked at who was left (which included Jolene and Marla), at each other (Chris smiling oddly) before heading for the two rooms to restart the party – hopefully.

To Be Continued…

12