Midtown Memoirs Ch. 02

Story Info
Sumi and the Spa.
2.3k words
4.36
26.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously in Midtown Memoirs:

I had finally made a move on Lisa and it paid off in spades. Not only did I get a killer blowjob, but I found a note in my pocket from Sumi, our little "voyeur" who wanted to fuck both of us.

As I sit at my desk drinking my large mocha coffee, I can't help but think back to this morning's bus ride. Nice and relaxed, I work comfortably through the rest of the morning until lunch time. Needing a bite to eat, I figure a sandwich at the deli downstairs would be nice and quick. It was then that I remembered the note from Sumi and pulled it out.

"You two are so hot. I came so hard watching but I need more. I want to fuck both of you together. Call me soon! I need it."

I quickly dial the phone number and a girl with a slight Asian accent answers, "Pearl Gardens Spa." I ask to speak to Sumi and the girl answers saying she is with a client and asks if I'd like to leave a message or make an appointment. Knowing that my schedule was clear after lunch, I decide to make an appointment for 1pm, but don't explain who I am, figuring to surprise Sumi. I get directions and can't help but think, "A spa? Was it legit, or one of those 'massage parlors' pretending to be legit?" I quickly get a bite to eat and snag a cab. Although I already had a killer blowjob earlier that morning, my dick twitched in anticipation of meeting with Sumi.

The cab stops outside the shop a few minutes before 1pm. It's a boutique on the East Side near 5th Avenue. At first glance, it certainly looks legit and not like a typical massage parlor. My suspicions are confirmed when I enter through the front door and am welcomed by a nicely decorated and professional looking lobby. A woman sitting in the waiting area was thumbing through a magazine and a man was in the process of buying a gift certificate from a young girl behind the counter. From their conversation, I can assume that this is the girl I spoke with on the phone. She is young and cute, probably 19 or 20, with long black hair and very little makeup. I couldn't see much of her body behind the counter, but it is evident that she still has some "baby fat" in places. This is probably due to the fact that she's still developing as a woman.

After the guy in front of me finishes with his purchase, I approach the counter and check in for my appointment. Her name tag says "Kim" and she says that the room is just being prepared and asks me to take a seat. Before I could even sit down, another woman came out from behind a vine and lattice-work panel and asks me to follow her. She's dressed in a simple light colored nurse's-type uniform and has her hair tied up in a small pony-tail. As I enter the room, she explains that Sumi would be with me shortly and I should undress and lie on the table face-down.

The door closes behind me and I take in the scene. The room is warm and comfortable. There are Asian decorations and artwork, various plants, lit candles, and one of those miniature rock fountains making for a very nice and relaxing atmosphere. I get undressed and grab a towel from the rack near a long counter that had a complete array of oils and lotions. Getting up on the table, I lie face down and try as best I can to arrange the towel over my naked ass. Although some people are uncomfortable with getting a massage in the nude, it is the proper and traditional way, so I figured I would go all out. Plus, I wonder what her reaction will be when she finally sees who it is. If I play my cards right it won't be until I have to turn over.

The candles and rock fountain begin to put me into a very relaxed state, almost to the point where I could fall asleep. Suddenly the door opened and closed quietly. "Hi, I am Sumi, would you like a half or both today?" she asks, wanting to know if I was just going with the back or also the front. I respond telling her "both," my face still buried down in the head-piece of the table. I can hear her taking various bottles from the counter and placing them on a wheeled cart and bringing it next to the table. Her first touch was electric, sending a pulse to my dick and balls. I discretely lift my pelvis up to help alleviate the confined quarters.

Using a variety of techniques and oils, Sumi begins at my feet and rubs my calves and legs. As she reaches the upper part of my legs, she reaches under the towel and discovers no underwear. "Ah, nice to find a traditionalist" she says. She whips the towel off my naked buttocks and begins to massage them thoroughly. My dick was already having a tough time staying soft before, now it is almost rock-hard. There's no way I'll be able to keep it down prior to rolling over, but do I really want to keep it down? Under normal circumstances it would be somewhat improper to turn over with a hard-on, but considering the situation, it's almost warranted.

Time passes and she continues massaging my back, shoulders and neck. Finally, the moment of truth as arrived. As she puts the towel back on me, she asks me to turn over. She turns towards the counter to get a different set of oils, but also possibly to make less awkward for the client. As I make my way, I try to make it not-so-obvious that I have a woody and finally make it on my back. But there's no way to conceal the tent pitched high in the air. With her back to me, I can still tell it is Sumi. She is roughly 5 feet tall, barely 100 lbs and even in the loose-fitting garments, you can tell how sexy her body is, especially her ass and legs. Her hair is long and dark, pulled back in a very high pony-tail, held together by several chopsticks. She finally turns around to walk back to the table and she stops quickly with a gasp. Our eyes meet and both of our hearts flutter in the excitement. She looks me over, seeing the tent pitching under the towel and smiles, somewhat eagerly.

Quickly, Sumi goes over to the door and locks it and places her finger up to her mouth to let me know to be quiet. Pressing a button, some very light music comes out of the speakers and she increases the volume gently. Before my eyes, she begins to undress, taking off her shoes first, and then her top. A very sexy and lacey demi bra is slipped off to reveal some remarkable breasts for a small girl. They were nice round handfuls, full b-cups and probably implants, but they were super nice. Her skin tone was a golden tan and smooth. Next, she removed the chopsticks from her hair and shook it out. Surprisingly, it came down to her lower back, just perfect for the times doing doggie style when she needs a good "pull." Finally she removes her pants and matching lace thong panties, revealing a neatly trimmed strip of jet-black pussy hair. She was fucking sexy as hell and my cock is now throbbing with desire. I begin to sit up and she quickly motions me to lie back down. She removes the towel to reveal my rod standing at attention. Sumi licks her pursed lips and comes to whisper close to my ear, "You should've told me you were coming, I would've set up something special, but I certainly love the surprise" and nibbles my ear lobe sending a chill down my spine.

Sumi then proceeds to complete her "normal" massage of my front, all the while, coming ever so close to my cock, but never, ever touching it, with the exception of breathing hot air on it. I was losing my mind as pre-cum began to ooze from the slit. Finally, Sumi came up on the table between my legs and began licking and sucking on my cock. I was so jacked up from the massage that I unleashed a torrent of cum into her awaiting mouth. My mind went wild as I experienced one of the most incredible orgasms ever. She began to moan and sucked me dry as she slurped down all of my hot seed. Sumi's eyes met mine with my cock still in her mouth and let it go with a "plop." The smile on her face indicated satisfaction and she continued to rub the entire front of my now, spasming body.

Grabbing two towels and a bottle from her cart, she then proceeds to lead me to a door at the back of the room and opens it to reveal a small bathroom and shower. Turning on the water, she pushes me into the shower and begins to wash the oils and lotions off of my body. The warm mist of the shower, coupled with her strong and firm hands, brings my cock to life again. At this point, I could not neglect Sumi anymore.

I kneel down and lift her up; placing her dripping wet pussy onto my face. I then begin to eat and lick every ounce of her steamy hot box. Her body shudders as she moans giving me a hint that she has just had her first of many orgasms. Her clit grows thick and her pussy keeps pumping out more and more juice as I continue to lick her swollen lips. Finally I begin to tongue-fuck her box bringing her to a series of multiple orgasms. As her body begins to stop shaking, I lift her off my face and we quickly rinse and dry off.

As she was about to wrap the towel around herself, I surprise her by picking her up and embracing her with a long and deep tongue kiss. We explore each other's mouths for what seems like an eternity, as I carry her to the massage table. We finish our embrace and I climb up, my dick pointing north again. Her eyes are begging me and I naturally oblige. Spreading her legs wide, I come up between them and lift her pelvis to meet my cock. I place my head against her glistening lips and with one long thrust, enter her tight vagina. God is she tight, tighter than anyone I have ever experienced, but she was also burning hot and wet as can be. Her wetness covers my shaft with every thrust as her small body takes every inch of me. I begin to squeeze her awesome tits as our bodies find a sensuous rhythm. I build up speed, finally grabbing her legs and bringing them together on my shoulder. I was fucking her senseless now, her screams being muffled slightly by the music and fountain. As I drew nearer to my orgasm, I began kissing and licking her feet and ankles. She grabs onto my thrusting hips and says forcefully, "Fuck me harder and shoot that hot load on me! Cum on meeeeeeeee!" As she screams off in ecstasy, I feel my orgasm coming up from my balls. I quickly take her legs off my shoulder and she grabs them and spreads them wide. With a few final thrusts, I slide my cock out of her wet snatch and begin shooting ropes of cum onto her tight stomach, reaching all the way up to her nice round globes. As the last bit oozes out of my deflating cock, Sumi begins to rub my sauce all over her tanned body, moaning in the process. Completely out of breath, I lean down to kiss her on the lips and neck. She looks up at me and smiles, and then kisses me deeply on the mouth. I gently get off the table and help her sit up. She wobbles slightly when walking to her clothes and we quickly get dressed. The room smells like sex, but the candles were quickly taking care of it. She wipes up any evidence of our sex-capade off herself and the table and with a quick kiss to the cheek, leaves the room with a noticeable bow-legged stride.

I finish getting dressed myself and make my way up front, feeling absolutely awesome. I pay for my "massage" and Kim gives me an envelope with my receipt and a brochure inside. I then ask if she would give something to Sumi. I take one of their business cards and write my name and cell phone number on it. With that, I smile, and leave to catch a cab back to work, something I don't feel like doing at this point.

Before I get back to the office, my cell phone rings and it's Sumi. She says briefly that I had left something at the shop and that I could pick it up anytime. I didn't think I left anything there, but then she says that she would also be glad to set up an appointment with my "friend." We hang up and I think, "Ah, Lisa, I still have to find a way to get her involved in this, but how?"

Back in the office, my phone rings and it's my friend Jim. He wants to get a drink after work and considering how well my day has been, I'm beginning to agree. Cutting out early, I head over to meet him at our normal watering hole. Shit, I definitely gotta tell him about this, and maybe he might have an idea or two about involving Lisa with Sumi.