Mighty Laura

Story Info
When he joins a new gym, he meets his match.
7.8k words
4.65
75.8k
190
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it's been a while. I've been working on other stuff, in another genre, as you may or may not know if you follow me closely enough. This is where my heart is though, and I'll always come back to it. This came to me out of nowhere, as a one part series but, it has potential for a second chapter if it goes well. I think you're gonna like it and I know that I had fun writing it.

Enjoy.

Whiskey.

Mark's Gym...

The place was huge. It was my first time going there since I had moved to the Florida area. I had been lifting weights on my own for the last three years since I had moved to this town and was finally ready to start going to an actual gym. I picked this place specifically because it had a really good reputation and it also happened to be a boxing gym. Boxing was something I had picked up as a teenager, back when I lived in Philadelphia.

I moved to Florida when I was 23-years old, after a pretty shitty breakup with my girlfriend at that time. I needed to get away from the city, all of our friends and family, everything and anything that reminded me of Chelsea; I just had to go.

In hindsight, it was probably the best thing that I could have done. I found a job working as a carpenter for a good company, and was climbing my way through the ranks, to the point where I was on really good terms with the owner of the business.

I had a pretty awesome apartment, and a group of really decent, down to Earth friends, that I loved to hang out with. Now twenty-six years old...I was pretty happy in life.

As I stepped through the doors of Marks Gym, I took a look around the facility and was immediately impressed at what I saw. The place had plenty of space and was full of a wide variety of cardio machines and plenty for the weightlifters too.

The locker room was pretty big in itself, with two sets of showers and even a steam room and sauna. This Mark guy wasn't just running a small independent business; he was really big. The gym was packed, with people lifting weights, running treadmill and many other things as well.

I had been invited here by a friend of mine from work, named Jimmy. I quickly spotted him over by the weights, and after getting changed into my workout clothes, I approached him.

"Yo Jimmy!"

He turned around and smiled, waving at me. "I see you made it out here," Jimmy said, shaking my hand and giving me a pat on the back. "Finally ready to start lifting in a real gym?"

"Hell yeah," I replied eagerly. "This is a really nice place."

"I'll introduce you to the owner later, he's a nice guy. His niece works for him here too, and she's a hell of a fighter in the ring."

I didn't realize it at the time but, Jimmy was referring to Laura...or as the other gym rats liked to call her, Mighty Laura.

I took to the treadmill for a warm up, and once I had worked up a bit of a sweat and gotten my heart beat up some, I hit the weights with Jimmy and his friend Chris.

We spent a good hour or so just lifting, and fooling around with other weight machines and cardio machines. Chris seemed like a really cool guy, and we had similar interests in music, as well as video games. By this point, the three of us were just standing around talking and having a bit of a laugh, as we took a break. That's when I noticed that a rather large crowd had gathered at the back of the gym, near what appeared to be the very large boxing ring; two people were sparring and it seemed intense.

"What's going on over there?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not sure," Jimmy answered truthfully. "Someone's fighting."

"It's Laura," some guy shouted from across the gym.

"Oh, perfect! Come on Jake, let's go watch!"

Before I knew it, Jimmy was pulling me through the crowd and towards the boxing right, where I got my first real look at this Laura girl; and she was fucking smoking hot.

Laura was about 5'10 with dark hair that was pulled tightly into a ponytail. She had dark caramel skin and looked like she was of Hispanic descent. She had the body of a true gym rat, with arms that were big and well toned but, not oversized at all. The sports bra she was wearing showed off the right amount of cleavage, as well as her well-toned tummy.

Her thighs, ass, and legs were perfect; this girl was so damn sexy. She bounced up and down in the gym, waiting as her opponent, a young man in his early twenties, seemed to be hesitating to fight her.

"Come on," I heard her shout at her opponent.

"Throw a punch, already!"

The kid looked terrified, and I couldn't help but laugh. I remembered being the new kid in the ring, and how nervous I had been during my first sparring match; nevermind, my first real fight. Finally, though, he seemed to work up some courage and he sprung forward and unleashed a barrage of punches. Uppercut-left hook, left hook, jab...Laura blocked it all. He got maybe one good hit in, a blow to the side of the head but, Laura seemed completely unphased.

Then out of nowhere, she unleashed hell upon this kid, with one single punch.

Just one good hit to the side of the head, and she knocked him right to the floor; he was out.

The crowd cheered for Laura, as she took off one of her gloves and reached out to help the kid back to his feet again. It was nice to see that she had some dignity...a lot of talented fighters like herself lost sight of that kind of thing.

Apparently, Laura wasn't about to stop there for the day though.

We watched for the next hour or so, as Laura took on a few more challenges. Mostly all of them seemed to know they would get their asses handed to them but, they didn't seem to mind. Even though they lost, I had to hand it to them...they were all pretty talented fighters.

I couldn't stop thinking about how attractive Laura was, too.

I loved the way her tanned skin glistened with sweat, and those tits bounced around, as she fought each opponent to the end. I glanced over at Jimmy finally and tapped him on the shoulder, leaning in so he could hear me over the crowd.

"Dude, she's fucking beautiful."

Jimmy chuckled and yelled back at the noise, "Don't get too attached! She's a tranny!"

I thought I had heard wrong. The noise was so loud, it was entirely possible that I had heard wrong; I had to have heard wrong. There was no way that the beautiful latino girl in the ring in front of me, could have possibly been born a boy. She was too fucking cute, looked far too convincing to be a transsexual.

"You're joking, right?"

"No man, I'm dead serious! That's the word around here!"

The word; so it was just rumor, then. I sighed in relief, chalking it up to just regular gym talk and assuming that everyone just thought Laura was trans, because of how good a fighter she was.

When the last fight ended, I turned to Jimmy as the crowd began to break up and Laura climbed out of the ring.

"Yo dude, you know if it's just rumor, it might be a load of shit."

"Well yeah, of course," Jimmy said.

"But I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be real, either."

"Come on man, that's crazy! I mean look at her..."

We both looked back up towards Laura, who was wiping the sweat with a towel and talking to a few of the guys. Jimmy chuckled, giving me a pat on the back.

"You're not wrong," he shrugged. "She's definitely hot but, I wouldn't take any chances myself...ask any guy in this gym. Everybody loves Laura but, they'll all tell you the same shit...she's not a normal girl."

I still had my doubts, and clearly, Jimmy could tell.

"Hey man," he continued.

"If you really wanna know...I dare you to go ask her."

I looked at him, laughing nervously and shaking my head. That wasn't something that I was about to do, just walk up to Laura and ask if she had been born a boy or not. It was rude...I'd probably get my face punched in, just for asking. "No fucking way," I replied.

"What's the matter," Jimmy laughed. "Ya scared?"

"Honestly? Yes! You would be too," I said, laughing as well.

"Aww, c'mon man! Just ask her!"

"No, Jim, I'm not gonna-"

"Ask me what?"

We both froze. Neither one of us had seen Laura coming towards us until she had placed a hand on both of our shoulders and leaned in between the two of us. I could smell the sweat coming from her, as I looked back and took in the sight of her big lopsided grin. "Go on," she said. "Ask me what?"

"Well, you see, Jake here was just about to ask you-"

"N-Nothing," I said, cutting Jimmy off as quickly as I could.

"I wasn't going to ask...a-anything..."

Laura laughed, letting go of Jimmy and I and placing both hands on her hips.

"So who's the new guy, Jimmy?"

"This is Jake," Jimmy said. "He's a friend of mine from work. I've known him for a couple of years now, and he's a really good dude."

"Well Jake, welcome to the gym! How do you like it?"

"It's a great place," I smiled, relieved that the subject had changed so easily.

"Your uncle runs a really good business."

"My Uncle?"

Laura looked at Jimmy, giving him a certain look that said "you prick" and Jimmy started laughing hysterically. Laura rolled her eyes and realized quickly, that I was completely lost by now.

"Mark's not my Uncle," she said to me.

"He's a real good guy but, we're not related. He and his wife took me off the streets when I was a kid, and gave me a roof over my head. He was my trainer and like a father to me but...not actually related by blood."

"So why would you tell me otherwise?" I asked Jimmy.

"Jimmy here likes to poke fun at me and Mark because we act a lot alike when it comes to the gym. So much so that you'd think we really were related. Plus, Mark has a lot of trust in me...he's the owner of the place but, I'm pretty much the manager."

I nodded in understanding now and felt that it was really nice how close Laura and this guy happened to be with each other.

"So," Laura started again. "What were you gonna ask me?"

Damn...I thought the conversation had changed, and that I wouldn't have to worry about this again. Jimmy was looking me dead in the eyes, struggling to keep from bursting into a fit of laughter. "Uh...I...well...was wondering how long you've been fighting?"

Laura smiled. "Ten years," she replied.

"Now what's the real question?"

Dammit, she didn't fall for it. Laura wasn't going to let up until I told her what Jimmy and I had been talking about. There was no way around this and I was starting to feel more and more annoyed with my friend, for putting me in this position. I took a deep breath, cleared my throat and decided to just spit it out.

"It's just that, uh...w-well...Jimmy said that...the word around the gym is that you...you're a transsexual?"

I watched as the smile slowly faded from Laura's face, and I immediately regretted having asked such a shitty question. I was sure that she would probably swing at me at any given second, and I would have deserved it honestly. I looked back at Jimmy, who had stopped laughing and now looked totally stunned as if he hadn't wanted me to actually ask the question.

Laura sighed, shaking her head. "Jimmy put you up to this?"

She was looking at my friend now, and I could tell she wasn't just pissed off at me. Jimmy tensed up, probably expecting a punch to the face as much as I was. Laura looked back at me and the smile returned, a bit weaker this time but, it was back.

"Wouldn't you two like to know," she said with a laugh.

"Tell you what. Meet me in the locker room in about ten minutes...I'll let you see for yourself."

Without another word, Laura brushed right past the both of us and started towards the locker room. I couldn't believe it...she hadn't kicked the shit out of either one of the two of us.

"What the fuck!"

Jimmy shoved me and I turned to glare at him angrily. "What's your problem," I yelled at him.

"My problem? Dude, you weren't supposed to actually ask her!"

"How the fuck was I supposed to know," I said back.

"She wasn't letting up, I didn't know what to say!"

"You could have made something up!"

"Yeah, like she would have fallen for it!"

I sighed, shaking my head and looking back towards the locker room. I watched as Laura wandered into the room, her perfect bubble butt swaying from side to side as she moved. Even with the possibility of her being a transsexual...she was still...so...hot.

"Are you gonna do it?"

I looked back at Jimmy, not sure what he meant at first. Then it kicked in, and I sighed in frustration, shaking my head. "You're not serious, right? You actually expect me to go-"

"Dude, she told you to do it!"

"She was fucking joking!"

"I don't know man," Jimmy smiled. "Seemed serious to me."

I looked down at my feet and sighed heavily. There was no fucking way, that I was going to take this that far. I was not going to sneak into the girl's locker room, just to find out if Laura had a dick between her legs or not...

I ended up doing it.

I guess Jimmy can be pretty pushy when it comes to shit like this because he was just as determined to get me to go in there, as Laura had been to get me to ask my real question. To be honest...curiosity played a big part in my decision to go too.

Jimmy stood guard outside the door, to make sure that no one noticed me slipping inside and that no one else came in, while I was there.

I played it cautious, trying to be as quiet as I could be. I didn't know if anyone other then Laura was in there, and I felt really sick to the stomach, thinking about their reaction if they saw me. I'd probably be banned from the gym right away, possibly even arrested for being a total pervert, even though that wasn't the case. The locker room was as quiet as a ghost town, and after a few minutes, it was pretty clear that no one was in there...I didn't think even Laura was there.

Maybe she had already left?

If that were the case, then this was definitely just a joke and I needed to get the hell out of dodge...fast

"Are you shitting me?"

I froze, as I heard her familiar voice and looked up to find Laura standing just a few feet away from me. I had just been about ready to turn around and leave when she walked out of the shower area and saw me standing there.

"You actually did it?"

"I-I uh..."

"I was just joking," Laura laughed. "You took me seriously?"

I was stuck, frozen with shame and guilt. Surprisingly though, Laura didn't look pissed off at all. In fact, she was grinning from ear to ear and looked quite amused by the whole situation.

"Well, you've got balls...I'll give you that much."

"I'm sorry," I said, blushing furiously now.

"I shouldn't have done this, I understand if you wanna throw-"

"No, no, it's totally fine. Like I said, you got guts."

I chuckled, still blushing. At least she wasn't pissed off at me but, I wasn't really sure what to do next. We were both quiet for a few seconds, as Laura stood there in nothing but a towel. Finally, she shrugged and smiled again.

"Well, I guess I owe it to you then..."

Then without warning, she let the towel drop and my eyes went wide as she now stood completely naked before me.

My widened eyes traveled down the length of her body, starting from those perfect breasts and perky nipples, moving down over her well-toned tummy and below the waist...where I found myself looking at a very impressive sized dick!

She was about nine inches long and thick. Semi-erect even, and I could actually see a few veins popping out of it. Fucking hell, did she lift weights with her cock or something?

"So, there you have it," Laura giggled.

"Yes, I was born a man. Is that a problem?"

"W-What? N-No, not at all...I just..."

"You can relax, Jake."

I looked up at Laura, who looked quite relaxed herself now.

"You can't take your eyes off of it, can you?"

"Well, I just...I mean, it's big. You got quite a gift."

"Hehe, yeah, I guess I do. The guys and girls love it equally."

"I can imagine..."

Laura moved forward some and sat down on one of the benches, leaning back and reaching down to stroke her massive cock.

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Uh, no...no I'm okay."

"Really? Hmm, that's a shame honestly. I would have been totally fine with it, if you actually did want to...you're really cute, you know that Jake?"

I blushed again, nodding my head and trying not to keep staring at that monster cock between her legs. Laura eventually let go of the beast and stood up, grabbing her towel from the floor and wrapping it around herself again. She stepped slowly towards me, as she was securing the towel around herself.

"I mean that," she said, as she drew closer.

"You're fucking sexy."

When she stopped right in front of me, Laura leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "I'd love to have a piece of that ass."

With that, she reached around me and gave my ass a squeeze, causing me to jump with surprise and laugh nervously. Then she walked back to her locker and opened it up, grabbing her clothes and looking back at me over her shoulder. Neither of us said anything further, from that point. I just slowly turned around and slipped out of the locker room, trying to hide the obvious boner that I was sporting in my gym shorts.

I found Jimmy still parked outside the door and keeping a look out for me. He looked me dead in the eyes as I came out of the bathroom, and smirked. "Well? What's the word?"

"Forget about it," I said, not wanting to reveal the truth to him.

I just kept walking, brushing him off and ignoring him, as he followed me and continued to pester me for the truth. Eventually, Jimmy did back off by the end of the day but, not before hounding me the whole remainder of our time at the gym.

I went home at afternoon, still thinking about Laura and how sexy she was...and how big that cock was...and how shocked I was that this was all true.

Laura was a transsexual.

Sexy as she was, the odds of me asking her on a date were pretty fucking slim now. She probably would have said yes, since she'd pretty much said that she was interested in me. She was bisexual too, so it would have been cool to possibly end up in a threesome with her and some other hot chick. The penis kind of ruined it for me though, because I knew that I wasn't gay.

Why couldn't I get the sight of it out of my head, then?

I brushed it off. Laura and I could be friends, I wouldn't mind that at all. But there was no chance of me wanting to be anything more than that, now that I knew the truth.

And we did become good friends, too.

Over the next few weeks, I found myself at the gym almost every single day. I was really starting to like the environment and the people that surrounded me there. It was definitely better than working out by myself, back in my apartment. Plus, I'd been to plenty of gyms back in Philadelphia, so it all came back to me pretty easily.

Jimmy and Chris became my regular partners, the three of us spotting for each other when it came to weightlifting. A couple of times, Laura ended up spotting for me too.

I eventually got to meet Mark, and just like everyone had said, he was a pretty cool guy.

I could tell just looking at him though, that he really wasn't related to Laura, as she had already told me was the case. Laura was latino and it was obvious that Mark was a white dude, who probably spent his whole life hanging out on beaches here in Florida. He rode a motorcycle and was built like a brick wall, with arms the size of tanks. Mark was in his mid-fifties and had been running this gym, for over twenty years now.

As I grew more and more used to hanging out at the gym, I started catching pressure from certain people, to show off my skills in the ring.

As I said, I had picked up boxing back when I was living in Philadelphia; it had been a good couple of years since I climbed in the ring, though. I came to this gym with the intentions of getting back into fighting but, I had been just a little intimidated. Mostly by Laura, which I thought was understandable. I was also rather intimidated by some of the other fighters there though because honestly, they were all really skilled, and I was out of practice.