Mighty Oaks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the scene continues, Jenn turns so that her back is to both Renaldo and I, then reaches up under her skirt, pulls down her panties and lets them drop to the grass at her feet. (In the final version of the film, that action is shown entirely as through my eyes, to highlight the symbolism of that moment.) She then lies down on the grass with her arms at her side, legs parted and slightly raised at the knees.

Renaldo had to flick Jenn's dress up above her waist to reveal the black patch of pubic hair called for by the story. I should mention that she was shaved down there in all of her previous films, so those new generous pubes were again due to the efforts of the make-up people. I hadn't been informed about this intimate make-up, so it was rather a shock to see.

The story called for the rapist to be unexpectedly gentle at the start of the intercourse and Jason had repeatedly reminded Renaldo that he must be the same. Even so Jenn gave a large gasp or exhalation of breath when began pushing his huge cock inside her. I had read the story and could almost believe that it was an account of an event that had really happened. If that were the case, I could easily imagine that my feelings at that moment were not too different from those of the original husband.

While the fucking progressed, I had to light a cigarette with trembling fingers but no had other involvement other than watch the sex in progress. It should have been fairly straightforward but Jason had to call 'Cut' several times due to Renaldo's behaviour. He was scripted to glance at me occasionally to ensure that I hadn't moved any closer but instead he spent more than half the time glaring aggressively in my direction. In the end Jason lost patience saying, "I'm not going to tell you again. What the hell is wrong with you? You're meant to be raping a woman, her husband isn't going anywhere, so please try and keep your mind on what you are doing."

His words seemed have had effect because Renaldo then launched into a long uninterrupted session of genuine fucking. I think I would have preferred to put up with his hostile gaze. For the sake of the film Jenn was required to give evidence that she was reluctantly being pleasured but to my tutored ear her orgasmic cries were far too real. My mouth felt extremely dry and I found that I was trembling all over (actually more of a dither) but I didn't try to control this as I knew that it was exactly the reaction that Jason was hoping to capture.

Eventually it reached the ejaculation moment. In the story, at the point the wife briefly touched the sides of the rapist as if fighting the urge to hold him but Jenn held him in an unmistakeable embrace. This was a symbolic moment lost but Jason chose to let it go, probably thinking that it would cost too much time and trouble to re-shoot. At this point we would usually have stopped and taken a break before the next scene but, wanting to record the first post coital moments, it was the director's specific instruction that they carry straight on.

Immediately that Renaldo rolled off, Jenn sat up and modestly pulled down her dress to cover herself. Following the script, Renaldo instructed me to bring my cigarettes over and I hastened to comply. He was sitting legs spread out in front with his obscenely large lingam lying almost coiled along his muscular thigh, still smeared with a mixture of cum and vaginal juices. I had to pause for a moment as a camera closed in for a lingering close up of the deflating organ. I gave a cigarette to both Renaldo and my wife and took one myself before lighting all three. Like the husband in the story, I would have preferred to immediately return to my tree but was instead required to stay and take part in an exchange of dialogue. Over recent months, Jenn had returned to me after sex with another man and I had watched her in action from a distance but I had never been so close to her in the immediate aftermath of intercourse, especially in the company of the man who had just fucked her and I found the experience hard to cope with.

While seated and smoking, Jenn has to ask if he is married, in response to which he complains about his four kids and fat wife. My line is to ask if he has ever raped before to which the answer is negative. The purpose of this and other dialogue is to show how easily the victim wife converses with the man assaulting her, which fact further distresses her husband. It enhances his belief that she is actually enjoying being raped and in a later scene when he mentions this suspicion he is asked, "Would you prefer that I hated every second?" I have to say that my mind was very much in tune with that husband.

In the next scene with me returned to my tree, Jenn starts sucking Renaldo's cock to get it stiff again. I knew that this was going to happen but I can easily understand the shock of the story husband when his wife started performing that act on the rapist, apparently of her own volition. This was anticipated to be one of the hottest sequences in the film and so was prolonged beyond the time indicated in the story and, it seemed from my wife's enthusiasm, that she was hoping to win the Oscar for Best fellatio. I didn't like watching that but Renaldo made it worse. Taking advantage of the fact that the camera was focussed on the bobbing head at his groin, Renaldo kept leering at me and making obscene gestures with his tongue. I hated the hapless position that I was in and it took every ounce of my resolve not to get up and walk. Later I was to find that those intense emotions had shown very vividly on my face.

I was very relieved when, at the end of the scene, Jason called a halt to filming for the day, even though Renaldo had a very stiff erection and there were two hours of good daylight remaining.

In the closedown procedure, stills were taken of the whole site, this to ensure that items such as Renaldo's trousers, Jenn's panties and even discarded cigarette ends could be replaced in exactly the same position that they were lying at the end of filming.

It felt good to be away from that clearing in the woods and on the drive home I could feel the tension drain out of me. Even so I had nothing to say and apparently neither did my wife. I don't think we exchanged a single word until we were back home and had eaten. It was only when we were relaxing with mugs tea that Jenn asked tentatively, "What's bothering you darling?"

"You."

"What exactly have I done wrong, if you don't tell me how am I to know?"

Echoing the words of the original spouse, I said, "The way that you held him when he was fucking you and don't tell me that it was in the script. And the way that you slavered over his fucking cock, you put in a real performance and you weren't acting."

"Sweetheart its porn and I only did what the punters want. What did you expect?"

"I didn't expect you to go quite so much over the top; I expected an acted sex scene not for it to be quite so real. Didn't you ever stop for a moment and wonder how it made me feel having to sit there and watch you with him?"

Jenn shook her head sadly. "I understand now why Jason doesn't allow husbands on set because it just doesn't work, even if they have a part in the film. Darling, women have the ability to pretend that they are having fantastic sex even when they aren't and as a porn actress it is a skill I need to use. You mustn't take everything at face value."

"Are you telling me that you didn't enjoy having sex with Renaldo today?"

I think that my question caught Jenn by surprise because she took a long pause before telling me honestly, "I've got to admit that I didn't have any need to act. I don't like Renaldo as a man but I can't help reacting to his body. What you saw today was real but that's not the whole story. I bitterly regret that I allowed myself to let myself be paired with him and when this damn film is finished I'm never going to have sex with him again under any circumstances."

For some reason, my wife's words helped and I gave her a tentative smile to apprise her of that fact.

Grinning back she said, "Come on lover, let me take you upstairs and show you that you're the only man that I truly love."

The next day was overcast so I had extra time to mentally prepare myself for what lay ahead. By the time we were back on site the following day, after a great deal of verbal encouragement from Jenn, I really believed that I could tune out anything that I would rather not see.

In the story, with the exception of her underwear, the wife Eve remained fully dressed throughout the rape but porn audiences like to see skin, so using poetic licence, Jason had Renaldo order her to strip. Renaldo also removed his T-shirt for the same reason. I thought this nudity was a mistake as to my mind it lessened the authenticity of the recreation.

For the main rape scene it had been decided that there would be only a couple of positions, two sessions of missionary with a bit of doggie sandwiched in between. Cowgirl variations were ruled out on the basis that they were not really appropriate in a forced sex context. Also, due to a poor weather forecast for the rest of the week, Jason said that he wanted to do all the remaining sexual action in one long take with as few interruptions as possible. The shoot was to continue from the point where the rapist had been sucked back to stiffness but, unlike the previous day he required some fluffing before he was ready.

This time Renaldo pushed his cock inside Jenn more roughly than he had the first time and was soon fucking her with gusto. Apart from smoking cigarettes, there was no more acting for me to do in this scene so I would have preferred to look away but I was required to keep watching so that the third camera could capture my unscripted reaction to what I was seeing. Unfortunately after only five minutes a large cloud obscured the sun and the loss of light required a pause in the filming. As we stood around waiting for it to pass, Renaldo turned to me and, no longer acting, said sneeringly, "So what's it like cuckold, watching your woman being well fucked by a far better man?"

Jason was immediately on his case, telling him sternly, "You can cut that kind of talk out right now."

Renaldo's face darkened and he glanced around as if looking for support before saying, "Come on, it's so fucking obvious, what the hell does a woman like her see in a wimp like him."

Jason looked at him coolly, "Perhaps it's the brains that you so patently lack. If you kept your lips buttoned Renaldo, people can only suspect that you're a fool but you will keep opening your mouth and confirming it."

There was a titter of laughter amongst those hearing the exchange and this seemed to infuriate the larger man. With fists clenched he faced up to Jason, snarling, "Who the fuck are you to decide what people can and can't say? I'm going to say whatever I fucking well please."

"I can say it because I'm the director and what I say on set goes," Jason told him calmly. "I'm warning you Renaldo, either lose that attitude or you're out of here. I can always take over your part; we still have time to go back and do everything again from scratch."

For a moment there was a silent face down but the job must have meant something to Renaldo because after a mental struggle with himself, he turned abruptly and walked away. Nothing more was said but when the fucking resumed it was very obvious that he still had residual anger.

An hour later it was over but during that hour there were times when my wife was gripping onto Renaldo as it her life depended upon it as she enjoyed a series of massive orgasms that couldn't be anything other than genuine. Although I had sat doing nothing, by the time that Jason called the final cut, my whole body was bathed in sweat. I thought it was the height of irony that she could be given that magnitude of pleasure by such an obnoxious individual.

We arrived home too tired for me to express my unhappiness at what I had been forced to witness during the day and we were back on set early the next morning without having chance to speak. This time it was an indoor location purporting to be our home where the purpose was to illustrate the effect of the rape on the couple's relationship. Strangely, after I had voiced the scripted story husband's recriminations, I found little to say on my own behalf once the two of us were once more alone.

In the original story more than a third of the text was concerned with the aftermath of the rape when the traumatised couple returned home. In his search for realism, Jason wanted a ten minute précis of this to complete the film and this required the above additional footage of Jenn and I talking about what had happened. I did more acting in those ten minutes than in the rest of the film and I had a lot more dialogue to remember but I acquitted my self quite well and in the finished product could see that I had said some of my lines with real fervour. With all of the footage in the can, Jason announced a two week holiday, saying that he wanted to concentrate on editing without being distracted by directing duties.

On the twelfth day of our holiday at home, I remarked to Jenn that it was months since we had so long with only ourselves consider. During the break we reconnected, with lots of spontaneous kissing and cuddling throughout each day. At night we didn't always have full sex but when we did it was making love rather than the more gymnastic porn film variety. It was nice.

Jenn and I were relaxing watching the wind down of our last TV program before going to bed when the doorbell rang. The alacrity with which she jumped up to answer it made me think that she hoped it might be Jason. When she opened the door, I could tell that the slurred voice which spoke that it wasn't he but couldn't immediately identify the speaker. My wife told him, "Go away you're very drunk," and that was enough to get me to my feet. My sense of danger was confirmed when Jenn gave a short yelp and the angry voice of Renaldo sounded from within the house.

"Don't piss me about," he snarled, "I've had enough for tonight. My cunt of a wife has left me and I need to get laid. Jason's fucking rules mean it has to be one of the team and I've picked you."

I could tell that Jenn was trying to stay calm as she explained, "You've got it all wrong, I'm not part of that, please let go of my arm you're hurting me."

"Then stop resisting and let me get my cock inside you, you couldn't get enough of it before."

At that point they entered the room, Jenn in front with Renaldo a step behind, his huge hand gripping her bicep, propelling her forward. For some unknown reason I don't think he expected me to be at home because on seeing me standing there, he released her arm and turned to face me. She kept on walking and I took a couple of steps to place myself between them. "I think you better leave," I told him putting a lot more confidence in my voice than I truly felt.

"Get out of my way you cock sucking wimp, do you really think you can stop me fucking your wife," Renaldo sneered. "Come and watch instead if you want, you seem to be into that kind of stuff."

"Don't let him hurt you love," Jenn said anxiously from behind me. "I'll give him what he wants, it doesn't matter and it's certainly not worth you trying to fight him."

Unlike when playing my part in the film I held my ground. Drawing myself up to my full height, (a rather futile gesture as he still towered so far above me), I said, "If you don't leave my house immediately I'm going to call the police."

Renaldo didn't mess around. I saw the blow coming, a vicious clubbing punch to my left cheek. There was an explosion of pain and then blackness.

I came round to find that I was lying on the floor with a severe pain in the side of my face. Initially I went through the 'Where am I' routine but very quickly suffered the additional pain of realisation. I had no idea how long I had been unconscious (but we later calculated that it must have been around twenty minutes). Very gingerly I explored the source of the pain to find that I had an open wound and the wetness on my jaw and neck was blood. I guessed that the cut had been caused by the large signet ring that Renaldo had been so loathe to surrender.

I was in the grip of an overwhelming lethargy with the desire to just stay where I was but I knew that I needed to get up and find Jenn to see if she was all right. That was easier said than done because when I had only reached a kneeling position, dizziness forced me to grab at the furniture to stop myself from falling back down. Eventually I was standing unsteadily on both feet and, looking round, instinctively knew that I was alone on the ground floor.

As I moved slowly up the stairs, step by step, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex in progress from above. By the time that I reached the top I was feeling more confident of my stability, even though I knew that my assailant was still in the house. Drawn by the sounds, I moved in the direction of the master bedroom until I stood in the doorway. Clothing lay scattered around the floor and both of them were naked, lying across the bed, close to the bottom and parallel to it. It was missionary position with Renaldo on top with my wife's legs widely spread on each side of him. He was pumping away vigorously making loud grunting noises and Jenn too was making moaning sounds which could equally have been induced by pleasure or pain.

The damage was already done so I took time to scan the room looking for a potential weapon, kicking myself for not having searched downstairs for something to carry up with me. I felt sick to the stomach and wondered how I had ever found pleasure in the sight of others copulating. While I was coping with self disgust, the action of Renaldo's hips increased speed and he gave a loud bellow as he entered that special moment of ejaculation ecstasy. When finished, after a couple of additional half hearted thrusts, he remained on top of Jenn for only a moment before throwing himself off her to one side. Obviously having forgotten how close they were lying to the edge of the bed, he landed face down on the floor.

Renaldo lay there still for several seconds, as if catching his breath but then, putting both hands under him, he proceeded to laboriously push himself back up. Unfortunately for him, his rising head impacted violently with the base of the ceramic lamp which I was in the process of propelling downward with increasing velocity. The missive exploded on impact with pieces flying everywhere, Renaldo's face crashed back to the floor and I could see several lacerations on the back of his head, at least one being very deep.

For several moments the world seemed to stand still until the silence was broken by Jenn asking, "Is he dead?"

"I don't particularly care one way or another," I told her truthfully.

"Quick, tie him up before he comes round," Jenn instructed, taking charge, "Use your belt or my dressing gown cord and at least fix his ankles so he can't stand up. While you're doing that I'm going to ring Jason. You need to go to hospital to be checked out; your poor face looks really nasty."

I did as ordered but then flopped down on the edge of the bed as every ounce of energy seemed to desert me. I heard the words 'drunk' and 'rape' as she spoke on the telephone but next moment she was telling me that Jason was on his way as she scrambled across the bed towards me. I assumed that she wanted a consoling hug but Jenn was more intent on making a closer examination of the damage to my face. Rather embarrassed by her concern, I suggested that she go downstairs to let Jason in but she said there was no need because Renaldo had left the door gaping wide open when he manhandled her down the hall.