Miguel's Breeding Bitch

Story Info
White girl brings a sexy latino man home.
1.6k words
4.01
149.7k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a party with my best friend. It was a house party thrown by a friend of her's. She was getting sloppy drunk on tequila shots and beer. I wasn't exactly sober, but at least I had my shit together. I tried to pull her away from the bar area, but she insisted I was just being a buzzkill. I left her since I had no other choice.

I grabbed a beer from the outdoor cooler and sat on the edge of the in ground pool dipping my legs in the warm water. Suddenly, someone slid open the door and walked over. The lights didn't reveal the mystery person but they didn't seem drunk like everyone else at this party. Finally, the dark figure spoke.

"May I sit with you, or are you trying to be alone?"

"Uh, sure go ahead." I fumbled out.

Once they finally sat down, the pool lights illuminated their face. What a face it was. A dark mocha hispanic man, in his early twenties by the looks of it. A heart shaped face with cheekbones that seemed to hold up all of his features. A perfect medium wide set nose. The best part was the eyes. The most brilliant green I've ever seen.

He could have easily been a model, and way out of my league. Why was he out here instead of getting some scantily clad drunk girl to fuck him in one of the bedrooms? Maybe he was gay, hell if I was a guy I'd fuck him. Even if I was a straight guy.

"So is this party awful or is it just me?" He laughed.

"I pretty much just hate large groups of people in general. So I'd have to agree because of that alone." I mumbled.

"I'm not much of a people person either. I tend to keep to myself. Seems weird that people like us would be at a party, huh?" He nudged me playfully.

"Yeah, my friend brought me here but she is getting plastered in the kitchen. Fuckin' bitch." I said a bit louder.

"My friend lives here and told me it was just going to be a small get together. He really is a douche. Not only that, but he hid my keys. So I'm stuck here until noon probably." He grumbled.

Well that explains a lot.

"Our friends would make a perfect couple, both are shit" I laughed.

We both doubled over in laughter.

"I'm Miguel, what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Sam. Oh by the way, I only live four blocks from here. If you want to get away from this place" I responded.

"Sounds good to me, plus I might actually get some sleep at your place." He retorted.

So there we went, just talking all the way to the door.

"You can sleep in my roommate's bed or the couch dealer's choice. And you are welcome to anything in the kitchen." Before I could say more he was making cereal. I was standing by the milk in front of the fridge and he accidentally bumped me with his shoulder. I smiled and moved a bit. We sat and watched some horror film on tv. Laughing at all the bad choices the characters made.

Finally I got up to put my dishes away, realizing that I was sober now. Then I felt something behind me, it was Miguel. He put his arms around me and kissed me. I was upset at first, but I was very attracted to him. I could feel his pants getting tight in the crotch.

I went to grab for his hardening dick, which was impressive, to say the least. He picked me up and dropped me on my bed. I was so horny now. He pulled off my shorts and smiled.

"No underwear huh? I kinda figured you were like that." He chuckled.

Then he started go to work on my clit. He knew exactly what he was doing with his whole mouth. Moving it side to side around the clit. Then it was fast circles and sucking. He was keeping he pace up well. I finally felt the build up. I gripped to sheets tightly and my legs began to spasm wildly around his head.

He stood up and slowly removed his pants. I noticed that the boxer briefs he wore, seemed to tent up as badly as the jeans. Then he finally released the beast. It was beautiful, all eight inches of it. At the tip was a bit of foreskin hiding the head. It was glorious to behold.

Miguel got on his knees on the bed. He grabbed me and put me in doggy style. Then he lined up at my entrance. Rubbing his sheathed dick along my pussy for a minute. Before he entered I turned around.

"Hey, you are going to wear a condom right?" I queried.

"I don't do that, I'm Catholic we don't believe in birth control." He laughed.

"I'm not going to get pregnant, so put it on or go home" I yelled.

"I don't think you are in a position to tell me what to do. I'm holding my dick an inch away from your pussy. All I have to do is push a little bit and you are trapped. So just enjoy it" He smirked.

Then he covered my mouth and pushed himself deep inside me. All the way to the cervix and it hurt so fucking bad. Then he began to thrust continously.

"I've always wanted to creampie a white chick. All these Mexican girls are too easy to get or won't give it up. You were just too easy. Shit, it even waited until you sobered up to try anything because I wanted a challenge. Well you are gonna be mine now. I'm gonna plant my hispanic seed in you."

He keep pushing himself balls deep in me. Making me wince with every attempted forced entry of my womb. I started to actually enjoy it though. How fucked up is that, enjoying your own rape?

"Mmm I bet you only get skinny white dick in this pussy. Fuck, you are almost too tight for my Mexican cock. It feels so good though. I can't wait to cum inside that pussy. Damn, you already have big tits. Imagine how big they will be all swollen with milk for my baby!" He whispered.

Fuck he was actually making me like that idea. I mean, a part of me was screaming. The other part wanted to be his slave. No! He was a rapist and I wasn't going to carry his child. I began to fight back.

"Finally! I like my women with some fire. I refuse to have my kids grow up weak. Mmmm you have no idea how good this feels on my cock. You are basically doing all the work for me." He snickered.

I was still fighting, even if he was right. I had to try, I wasn't going to become a victim. Although the harder it tried the more tired I became. Until finally I collapsed.

"Gave up? Well it was a good fight, but I'm still gonna cum in that white pussy. Shiiiiiiit I think I'm gonna cum soon."

"Oh yeah oh yeah OH YEAH OH YEAH FUUUUUUUCK" He moaned.

Then he collapsed on top of me. I tried to pull myself away to let his seed spill out. He just laughed and said "Damn, you never give up. Well I'm not either. I'm gonna stay here to make sure you keep those swimmers in there. I own this pussy now. You lost say over it when you invited me to sit with you. I'm gonna be your Papi Chulo now."

I could feel him getting her hard again. I was disgusted but also aroused.

"Damn, all this talk about breeding has got me hard as fuck. Guess I should put another load in just to make sure." He chortled.

He began to slowly pump in and out. He would pull all the way out and gradually pushed back inside. It created a suction that seemed to only serve to push the sperm inside more. I knew that I had already lost to Miguel. I was going to carry get his brown babies, and I could be nothing more than lie there.

He propped my legs up on his shoulders. I thought his dick couldn't possibly hurt more. He forced his dick so far, I could have sworn he went through my cervix. He just kept looking a me with that devilish grin. I did everything I could to avoid his icy eyes.

I could feel the pain of his dick hitting, or piercing the inside of my womb. With each deep thrust of his muscular body, he evoked a sense of dominant masculine energy. I just tried to keep from screaming out in pain for what seemed like hours. I started to notice the tell tale signs of his impending climax.

His breathing became more jagged. His face contorted in pleasure. The sweat beaded up all over his chiseled body. He became more erratic with his thrusts. Then, of course the most obvious sign, his dick was as hard answer it could get.

Finally, with an animalistic roar, he came deeply within me. His massive hard dick twitched violently within me. The huge load was sure to be full of fertile seed. I know he pumped me with at least eight spurts of his cum.

He pat my belly and said, "Oh shit, I feel like that was the one. I know you will definitely be carrying my little caramel colored baby now."

I resented him for what he had done to me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it as well though.