Mihaela and Jim

Story Info
One more satisfied customer.
3.6k words
3.9
72.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers

(I wrote this story at the request of the lady who lived it. It is accurate to the best of her recollection. She wanted me to tell the story from the males' perspective. There may be more stories regarding this lady, if she relates them to me. She wanted this to be the first so the stories will not appear in chronological order.)

*

I'm Jim Ward and I run a small operation on the coast. I have a dozen men that I can call on any time I need them. There may be only four or five show up, but that's enough for my needs.

Just to let you know that I don't run a sleazy operation all the guys that work for me have to be tested regularly for STDs'. I also don't allow them to use any drugs. If they want to take a drink that's OK, but nothing that is going to attract police attention. The reason being, I'm a cop.

This is a resort city with a few miles of beautiful beach. Any day the sun is shining you'll find sunbathers out. Even if the temperature is in the 60's, the sun is warm enough that people can stay out on the beach.

As a cop I get to work out at the police academy gym. I work out six days a week and have the body to show for it. I never have any trouble attracting girls. I'm 45, but that doesn't really matter. I can have my pick of the vacationers and conference attendees, no matter their age.

Patrolling the beach in my uniform shorts and sleeveless shirt gives me plenty of opportunity to check possible targets. And it gives them a chance to check me out.

By now you're probably wondering just what kind of operation I run. I think I can best explain by giving you an account of a recent score.

It was two weeks ago. There was a convention of medical professionals in town. Just like any other convention you'll find a lot of them on the beach when they should be attending seminars.

I spent the first two days of the conference just patrolling up and down the beach. Each time I saw a possible target I would note the time and location. Then on my next pass if she were still there I would settle in to keep an eye on her.

During the first two days I saw two girls that I considered as possible. But neither of them looked like she had the kind of money I like to bag in my operation.

On the afternoon of the third day I finally saw the one. She was just coming out of the water in a not ridiculously skimpy white bikini. She walked up on to the sand and bent down to pick up her towel. There was a guy sitting right next to her and they talked as she was patting herself dry. It looked like she was flirting a little with him. That's always good. I wanted her to be thinking about sex.

After a few minutes the guy left and she spread her towel and sat down. I watched her for half an hour and knew she was ready to be plucked. You can always tell. When she just can't quite get comfortable and keeps squirming, you know she has an itch that needs a man to scratch.

I ran up to the office and stripped. After a quick shower I put on a small pair of bathing trunks. I'm not one of those guys with a giant cock, but mine does show up quite nicely in a bathing suit.

I strolled down the beach and sat down in the sand beside where she was laying on her towel. She opened her eyes when she felt me approach. After a quick look she closed her eyes again. I calmly sat and looked out over the water. In less than five minutes she opened her eyes again and looked at me. Then she said, "Hello". I gave her a smile and said, "Hello." Then I looked back at the water.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jim. Who are you?"

"I'm Mihaela."

I didn't say anything. This was going to be all her own doing. I twisted back and forth just like I do when I stretch before working out. That gave her a chance to take a look at my cock. She lifted her right hand and rubbed her stomach. I knew she wanted to slide that hand lower and rub her pussy, but she couldn't do it out here on the beach.

"Well Jim, where's the best place around here to have a pre-dinner drink."

"If you care to join me I'll take you there."

She had to restrain herself from getting up before me. I took special note of the way she squeezed her legs together for a moment as I held her hand to help her up. She picked up her wrap and put it around her as I pulled on my body shirt.

I saw the look in her eye right then. The look that says I want to fuck you. I smiled to myself as I thought, "Mihaela, you're going to get your wish and then some."

I took her to her hotel so she could change. I left her at her door. She would have invited me in right then, but I wanted to make her wait a little longer. She would be just that much more horny. I told her I'd be back in five minutes. I didn't miss the little frown of disappointment as I turned to leave.

I quickly ran to my car and got my bag out of the trunk. Back in the hotel I used the men's' room to change. I took my time and waited a full ten minutes before knocking on her door. She'd been waiting right there for the knock. The door opened after only two taps of my fist.

We went out to the street and then it was just two short blocks to the bar I had in mind. It's my favorite bar. It belongs to my brother. When Chuck saw us walk in he went to the end of the bar and started making some phone calls.

After the waitress had taken our order I sat back and waited. Then Mihaela started talking. I answered any questions she asked, but let her keep the conversation going. I wanted her to feel like she was in control.

Our first drinks disappeared quickly. When the waitress went to place an order for more I saw Chuck was doing the mixing. All his phone calls were done.

As Mihaela drank her second drink she began to feel a little queasy. I asked her if she was all right and she indicated she was beginning to feel sick. I told her I would take care of her and helped her up. Her legs were wobbly but she could walk as long as I held on to her.

We walked out of the bar and around the corner. I moved her along quickly, before anyone noticed us. To the rear of the bar is a one-bedroom house. I hurried Mihaela into the house and right into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and gave her face a light slap. She frowned and made a soft mewling sound. I closed the blackout curtains and turned on all the lights.

Then I put a blindfold on Mihaela. She frowned again and made that same mewling sound. I saw her hand twitch a little, and then she lay still. I knew she would probably not remember my face even if I didn't use the blindfold, but a little added precaution never hurts.

Just then two of my guys walked in. We sat on the bed and began rubbing her arms and legs. Once she was accustomed to that we started undressing her. There wasn't any need to be in a hurry so we played with her tits and pussy as we removed her clothes. The way she reacted I had a feeling this girl was going to be the best we'd ever had. By the time she was naked she was pushing her tits at our hands.

Three more guys showed up and I decided it was time to stop playing and get serious.

Since this is my operation I get to go first. I moved onto the bed and spread her legs enough that I could start playing with her pussy. Once she felt my fingers, she spread her legs wider and arched up, trying to capture my fingers. I was just teasing her clit by barely touching it. She started humping at my fingers to get more pressure on her clit.

The other guys gathered around and started sucking her tits and rubbing her arms, legs, neck and shoulders. Mihaela was moaning softly. I love it when they make that sound. I know I'm in for a wild ride.

I moved between her legs and rubbed my cock along her slit. As I pushed into her she let out a deep sigh. Her cunt was wrapped tightly around my cock. I pushed all the way in and savored the feel of the tight slippery sheath.

Her legs were lifted up to my shoulders and the guys kept rubbing her while I fucked her. One of them slid a finger between her ass cheeks and pressed against her asshole. Mihaela started fucking back at me harder and harder. Soon my balls were contracting and I emptied the night's first load of cum into her pussy.

I moved out of the way and was quickly replaced by one of the other guys. I moved up to her head and laid my cock on her lips. In a few moments she opened her mouth and tasted the salty sweet mixture of our juices.

She gasped with her first orgasm and my cock fell deeper into her mouth. When she closed her mouth around me she hummed and began to suck.

"All right guys. I got us a real winner this time. Look at the way she's sucking me. Put her hand on my balls, then get a picture."

One of the guys grabbed her other hand and put if on his cock. Her hand closed, naturally, around him. I don't know if Mihaela was experienced with multiple partners or not, but it sure looked like she was used to having more than one cock to deal with at a time.

It was early and we had lots of time so we took things slow. I let each guy fuck her and cum in her pussy. After each one we'd hold her legs apart and get some pictures of the puddle of cum in her cunt.

She was very easy to work with. I don't know what it is that my brother puts in the drink, but it leaves the lady hot and pliable, and not altogether there. She's not altogether out of it either. She knows what's going on, but can't stop it even if she wanted to. None of them want it to stop.

After the first round we took a break and had some coffee. We sat around her on the bed while we talked and drank, and kept rubbing her body. The sensation of all those hands stroking her kept her hot. She was so hot she was sweating.

I placed her hand on my cock and nodded at Rich across from me to do the same. I didn't want her to be without the feel of a cock at any time during the night. Every few minutes one of the guys would grab a camera and take a shot. I especially like the ones where she is smiling. We're fucking her but I do want her to enjoy it.

I told Steve to get a wet cloth and he wiped her pussy and thighs with it and then dried her. My cock was beginning to stir in her hand so I started her arm pumping up and down. When I let go, she continued on her own. At the same her other arm began to pump the same way.

My brother had given her just the right amount of the drugs. If he gave too much she would just lie there and take whatever we gave her. Too little and she might come awake. Just right and she actively participates in her own rape.

When I was hard again I moved up and knelt on the bed beside her head. It was easy to pull her toward me. When my cock touched her lips, they parted, allowing me to be engulfed by her warm mouth.

The way she started moving showed that not only has she had plenty of experience sucking cock, but also she likes it.

As she sucked me Bob pushed his dick into her cunt and began fucking her again. The little moans of pleasure from deep inside her caused her tongue to vibrate on me. We weren't in any hurry so after letting her suck me until I was close to cumming. I pulled away and let Steve take my place.

I looked over at Carl and saw he was stroking himself. Carl's a little weak when it comes to sex. He cums once and then he might take all night to get hard again. And it's a rare occasion that he cums more than twice. I told him to get dressed and see what he could find in Mihaela's room.

I looked over at Steve and could tell he was close. He looked back at me and said, " I'm going to cum." I nodded at him to let him know it was OK. I know he'll be able to cum five or six times. It was fun to watch her throat bob as he fed her. When he pulled out there was a nice string of cum still attaching them. Made a great picture.

By the time she had sucked off three of the guys her lipstick was smeared and the cum around her mouth showed up real well in the pictures.

We lifted her up and put her on hands and knees. She stayed in that position while we took a few pictures and then I got on the bed in front of her. I put my cock in her mouth and Steve shoved four fingers up her cunt. When I felt her cumming on Steve's hand I couldn't hold out any longer and I filled her mouth.

Carl got back then so we laid her back down on the bed and got down to the business of finding out just who she was. It turned out I was right. She was a medical professional attending the conference. She had a pretty good supply of money, jewelry, and credit cards. She also had some hot pictures of herself riding some lucky guy.

The other guys split up the cash. I kept the jewelry, credit cards, pictures and all her identification.

We left Carl to guard her and the rest of us took off for a late dinner. After enjoying a glass of wine with a good meal, we sat back and enjoyed cigars. We were all in an expansive mood. Mihaela was paying plenty for the fucking we were giving her and that made all of us smile.

When we got back to the house I saw that Carl was trying to get hard again. I told the guys to get her back on her hands and knees. Then Carl sat in front of her and put his slowly growing dick in her mouth. Even though it wasn't hard she went right to work on it.

I pumped my own cock for a bit while I watched. Then I got on the bed behind her and pushed into her sloppy cunt. She wasn't as tight as the first time, but it wasn't bad considering she'd had eight loads of cum dumped in her.

While I was slowly fucking her I pushed my thumb in along side my cock. That made it tighter than ever. I pulled my thumb out and started pushing against her asshole. She didn't seem to like it but she really couldn't do anything to resist. When I finally pushed my thumb in her ass she let out a disapproving groan. I smiled at that. I always like to go into virgin territory.

I pulled my thumb out and started pressing my cock at that tight little hole. She was groaning softly and trying to move away from me. I held her hips so she couldn't move and maintained a steady pressure against her puckered opening.

When my cock finally managed to penetrate her rosebud the groan grew louder. I held still for a little so she could get used to the feeling. Then I began pressing forward, watching as my cock slowly inched into her.

Once I was buried to the hilt I held still, feeling her muscles contracting to try and push me back out. Then I began a slow withdrawal. Leaving just the head of my cock in her ass I scooped up some juice from her cunt and rubbed it on my cock.

As I pushed forward the second time the added lubricant reduced her moaning.

I started a long slow fucking. Pulling almost all the way out and then pushing all the way in. I could see Carl watching me and knew he was about to give her mouth another load.

Carl grabbed her head and held her down with his cock in her throat. I saw him jerking as he emptied his balls. Most of his cum ran out of her mouth, which made a very nice picture.

By then she had gotten used to my cock, and was even beginning to fuck in rhythm with me. As soon as she did, I sped up and started pounding harder into her. Soon she was grunting at the forcefulness of my attack. But that didn't stop her from joining me in abusing her ass. The bed was shaking and banging the wall as we fucked.

I held out as long as I could, but all too soon I felt the pressure building in me. I knew that this time I wouldn't be able to stop. Mihaela began gasping and moaning in pleasure as she had another orgasm. That did it for me. I shot my white hot cum up her backside.

Steve walked up close with a camera and started taking pictures as fast as he could while I inched my cock out. Then it was his turn.

When he started pushing his cock at her newly opened hole she pushed back at him, helping him to enter and give her this newfound pleasure. Two more of the guys face fucked her while Steve took his time in her ass. She had two orgasms while she enthusiastically joined Steve in fucking her ass.

By the time Steve was done we were all a little tired. We gathered up anything she could use to cover up and left her lying there.

We enjoyed an early breakfast and then returned to take her back to her hotel. When we got back to the house she was laying flat on her back, sound asleep. As we began to clean up Steve went over to her and pinched a nipple while pressing a finger along the top of her slit. Her legs began to spread and she arched up toward Steve's finger. He laughingly said he had to fuck her one more time.

After an all night session like this I knew Steve would be able to last a good half hour. I moved in front of her and pushed my cock into her hungry mouth. When I came Steve was still banging away. I finally had to tell him to finish up so we could get her back to her hotel while it was still dark.

He reached down and pinched her nipples hard while he twisted them. The sudden pain caused Mihaela to jerk and bounce around. I don't know if it was her movements or the pleasure Steve gets from inflicting pain. But he started cumming again.

We took a few final pictures as Steve pulled out and milked the last few drops of cum onto her belly.

We didn't bother with her bra and panties. We just threw her dress on her and didn't even bother fastening in up all the way. While everyone else made sure the room was ready for another visit. Steve and I took her back to her hotel.

We got her to her room and stripped her again and then dumped her on top of her bed. She groaned softly and then a long contented sigh escaped from her swollen lips.

"Well, it looks like we have one more satisfied customer."

So now you know my operation. The other guys split over $2,000.00 in cash and I cleared a cool $3,500. Not bad for a night's work. Of course, I gave each of the other guys a couple hundred out of my take.

I'm getting ready now to send her copies of the pictures we took that night. I'm sure when she sees them she'll get turned on. I know if she ever comes back here she'll let me take her into the bar again.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers