Mika Makes a Mistake

Story Info
An Asian emo girl gets blackmailed.
7.3k words
4.68
176.3k
402
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not exactly proud to say it but for a brief stint after college, I got a job at a gas station. I was applying to grad schools and just needed a solid paycheck to hold me over for a few months, and my buddy Jeff was the night time manager, so it was an easy, simple fit.

As you can imagine, it wasn't all that glamorous, but I got to work with Jeff most nights and we had a decent time getting high in the back, eating junk food, and enjoying the occasional beer, so it really wasn't terrible.

The station was a little ways from downtown, closer to neighborhoods than anything else, so it really slowed down on weeknights. Most of the time we just listened to music, I'd read and Jeff would take care of all the little jobs. I'd offered to help but he sort of enjoyed it, said it helped the time go by and he didn't care.

One Thursday night I was sitting at the register while Jeff was doing inventory in the back when a car pulled up. This little emo Asian chick came in and I recognized her. She'd been in a few times, always wearing tight, torn up jeans and a black panda bear hoodie, too much eyeshadow and a pink hello kitty backpack. I'm sure you know the type, pretty cliche suburban mall rat teen.

I tried not to stare at her too much and turned to the car she came in. Sure enough, there was some douchey little punk kid in the front seat of a minivan, I'd bet anything it was his mom's and she let him borrow it when she wasn't using it, and he was sitting there just glaring at me, eyes wide like I was a ghost or something.

That's when I knew something was up. I looked up to find the girl but from the counter, I couldn't see her anywhere. I got up quietly, started tip toeing down the edge of the store, and I turned to her boyfriend who was now frantically pressing buttons into his cell phone.

I turned the corner and found her bent over on her knees, stuffing a twelve pack of beer into her backpack. She turned to me and jumped, falling on her ass and staring up at me.

I couldn't really believe what I was seeing. The sheer audacity of stealing a twelve pack of beer right from under my nose had me dumbfounded. Her jaw dropped and her eyes started welling with tears, and right then her phone started ringing.

"You should probably get that," I shrugged, nodding towards her boyfriend. "I'm pretty sure it's your man trying to warn you."

She took a big gulp and picked up her phone, but the ringing cut off and the sound of tires screeching reached us both. We turned to the large windows to see the kid driving off, just leaving her there.

She covered her mouth and stared up at me. I looked down at her cowering on the ground, my arms crossed, and she burst into tears.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Oh god, please don't call the cops!"

Now, I'm not heartless, but at that moment, staring down at her begging for mercy, I felt like a spider when a fly falls into it's web. My blood started pumping faster, my heart racing. My eyes narrowed and I shook my head.

"Come on, get up," I said, holding out my hand.

She took it and stood up slowly. I grabbed the twelve packed and put it back in the cooler, then picked up her backpack then grabbed her upper arm with my other hand and pulled her towards the door marked "Employees Only."

"What are you gonna do?" She squealed, and I shook my head.

"What the fuck do you think I'm gonna do? You just got caught stealing, I'm going to call the cops and you're going to wait in the office until they get here."

I opened the door and Jeff peeked up from a stack of cardboard boxes. The look on his eyes when he saw me holding this crying little teenager, he was kind of an airhead sometimes, and his face got all scrunched up and he stared at us.

"Sit down," I said, pointing to the table that we used as a makeshift break area. "Jeff, come here, I need to have a word with you."

He shrugged and walked out, shooting her one last glance before walking through the doorway. I stuffed the backpack inside and closed the door and he turned to me.

"So, uh-?" He started and I shook my head.

"I caught her stealing beer," I whispered, and he shrugged, smiling a little.

"So? You shoulda let her have it, who gives a fuck? What, don't tell me you're actually thinking of calling the cops." He laughed, his eyes still red from the joint we'd shared an hour or two before.

"Shut up, not so loud," I shushed, leading him away from the door. "Nah, of course I'm not gonna call the cops, I just want her to think I will. Did you see her? She's fucking cute, man, we could have her eating out of the palms of our hands if we wanted.

Jeff laughed a little, shaking his head.

"I don't know, man, seems a little sketch."

I rolled my eyes, exasperated, and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Ok, ok, well I'm about to go in there and get her to do whatever the fuck I want, you want a turn when I'm done with her or are you gonna sit out here being a big fuckin' pussy all night?" I laughed and he stood there for a second, weighing his options.

"This shit could get us fired you know." He shrugged.

"Bull shit, man, the cameras have been out for a few weeks, nobody's gonna find out. And anyways, this job sucks."

"Yeah, this job is shit," He laughed, then smiled. "Alright, I'll think about it. Go at it, I'll hold down the fort."

I laughed and walked back towards the door, straightened up my face and walked in.

She was sitting at the table, her head down in her hands when I walked in. She shot up and I could tell from her running makeup and red, puffy cheeks that she'd been crying the entire time.

"Did you call them?" She sobbed, and I make an angry face and grabbed her backpack.

"Not yet, what's your name?" I asked, sitting down.

"Mika," She sniffled, and I picked up her backpack and pulled it up on the table, in between the two of us.

"How old are you?" I huffed, trying my best to keep up this stern outward appearance.

"E-e-eighteen," She stuttered, and I shook my head.

"Not even a minor, huh? Too bad, they wouldn't have been so hard on a minor, but you're a grown ass adult. Is that why you were stealing it? Couldn't wait till you're twenty one?"

"Y-yes," She stuttered.

"Yes sir!" I corrected, crossing my arms.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry! I'll never do it again, I swear!" She sobbed, but I shook my head.

"Save it!" I snapped, grabbing her backpack and opening it up. Her eyes grew wide with fear as I pulled out her wallet and checked her ID. Sure enough, she wasn't lying about her age. I set it aside and reached in again, feeling something familiar.

"Seriously?" I prodded, pulling out the ziploc bag of weed and tossing it on the table. "Fuck, you gotta be kidding me. You brought weed with you to steal beer from a gas station?"

She groaned and buried her face again.

"I'm sorry! God! Fuck, I'm so stupid!" She sobbed, and I sat back, letting her cry it out for a little bit.

Finally, the sobbing subsided and she stared up at me, her eyes bloodshot, her makeup smeared, but just as cute as ever.

"That was your boyfriend, wasn't it?" I asked, and she nodded.

"It was his idea that you steal the beer, wasn't it?" I prodded and she nodded again.

"He said you would go easier on me if I got caught," She squealed, and I shook my head.

"And when the shit hit the fan, he ditched you and ran, huh?"

She looked up at me, biting her lip, and nodded.

"Ok, well he got away, and you're the one that's gonna take the fall for this, you realize that right?" I asked and she gulped and nodded.

"Please, just don't call the cops! My parents can't find out about this, I'll be so screwed! I don't want to go to jail, please! I'll do anything!"

She buried her face again and I felt like I'd struck gold. I knew right then and there that she'd do whatever I asked.

"You'll do anything?" I questioned and she shot up, shaking her head.

"Yes! I'll clean up, work it off or whatever!" She bounced.

I laughed a little and shook my head.

"We keep things pretty clean around here, we don't need any extra help with that. What else would you be willing to do?" I asked and leaned back. She bit her lip, staring at me, her tears finally drying and her body calming down a little.

"Well, um, I-" She started, obviously not wanting to put it into words, "I don't know, anything I guess."

I stared at her for a moment, looking her over.

"I tell you what, me and Jeff, the other guy, we close up shop at two, it's what, nine? For the next five hours, your body belongs to us, and we get to have a little bit of fun with you, whatever the fuck we want. If you agree to that, at two, you can leave and nobody has to know about your little," I paused for a moment, just for show, "indiscretion."

She stared at me, weighing her options.

"What are you gonna do to me?" She finally whispered.

"Whatever the fuck I feel like." I informed her, and she gulped.

"Ok," She agreed, and her phone went off.

She pulled it out and read the screen, then looked up at me.

"It's Cory," she told me, "my boyfriend, he wants to know what happened."

I smiled and rubbed my head.

"Text him and say we called your parents instead of the cops and they're coming to pick you up, and you'll text him in the morning."

"Ok," she nodded, typing something out on her phone, then set it down.

"Now then," I told her, leaning back, "Stand up and come around to my side of the table."

She got up slowly and walked around, standing in front of me.

"Take off your clothes," I told her, and she nodded, then took off the hoodie.

She had a little pink tank top on underneath, round c-cup size tits and tan skin. She bent down and took her shoes off, black all stars, then removed her pants and tank top.

She was shivering, standing there in front of me, arms crossed, and I waved her over to me.

She took a step forward and sat on my lap. I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me and she leaned down and started kissing me, rubbing against me and wrapping her arms around my neck. She gyrated her body and moaned a little, her breath quickening as I grabbed her ass and spanked her.

She jumped a little, pulling back and staring at me.

"What- I- oh god, I shouldn't," She whispered as I bit her neck.

"It's a little too late for that," I whispered in her ear, grabbing her ass again and pulling her tight.

She leaned forward and started kissing me again, really getting into it as she rode my cock. I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and she gasped as it fluttered to the floor, pulling back a little.

That's when I got my first look at her tits. They weren't huge by any means, but they were perky and tan with dark nipples. They were perfect.

I grabbed her hair and she pulled away, shaking her head.

"No, no hickeys," She insisted, and I grabbed her by her throat and shook her a little.

"You don't get a say in any of this," I told her, squeezing tightly and slapping her lightly. Her jaw dropped and she stared at me like some kind of a monster.

I grabbed both of her arms and pulled them behind her back, sucking and biting her neck so hard I was sure it would leave a mark. She squirmed and gasped, somehow trying to push away yet still grinding her pussy against my cock.

I picked her up and put her on her feet, turned her around and bent her over. I inspected her ass, grabbed it and squeezed. She whimpered and turned around to look at me.

"Please, sir, please don't fuck me in my ass!" She begged, and I looked at her panties and noticed a visible wet spot, slowly growing bigger and bigger.

"Holy shit, you're practically dripping wet!" I laughed, then I spanked her ass.

"Oh!" She bounced, staring at me with her mouth wide open.

"I'm sorry! I can't help it!" She moaned, then I grabbed her panties and pulled them down, exposing her round, shapely ass and her slender legs.

I spanked her ass again and she bounced, then bent further over, lifting her ass up and shaking it at me.

"Again?" I asked, and she nodded, ever so slightly.

"Please," she whispered, and I spanked her again.

Then I got down on my knees behind her and grabbed both of her cheeks, spreading them and inspecting her pussy.

She kept it clean shaven, completely bare, and I pushed her lips aside and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh, god," She whispered, shuddering as her body clenched. I rubbed her clit with one hand and with the other I took two fingers and slowly stuffed them inside her pussy, rubbing her and thrusting inside.

She bit her lip and started squealing, shaking and arching her back, huffing and puffing as I played with her, until she went silent, then turned back at me with a fire in her eyes.

"Oh god! Yes, don't stop!" She moaned, then gasped, and immediately started squirting all over the floor, panting and squealing, then collapsing on the table.

"Fuck! How'd you do that?" She gasped, her body going limp. I laughed, shaking my head.

"What? Finger you?"

"Make me cum so fast!" She giggled, "I've only ever cum from playing with myself, and even then it takes forever!"

I started unbuckling my pants, looking at the tiny little body in front of me.

"What? Cory can't get you off?" I laughed, and she shook her head.

"Cory fucks me like he's in a rush or a race or something," She laughed, then slowly stood up, turning to me as I pulled out my cock, stiff and throbbing.

Her eyes went wide as she caught size of it, her jaw dropping.

"Um, oh, wow," She whispered, reaching forward and grabbing it, tucking at it gently, "It's so big!"

I didn't even bother asking how big Cory's dick was, taking her astonishment as proof that he must be lacking in that department, and instead put my hand on the top of her head and pushed her down on her knees.

She opened her mouth and barely got my head inside, jerking off my shaft as she licked the tip.

"I can barely fit my mouth around it!" She exclaimed, my cock popping out from her mouth, her tiny little hand jerking me off.

"Yeah, we'll you're going to have to do a lot better than that." I laughed, grabbing her arms and pulling them behind her back then bunching her hair up in my hand and pushing my cock back inside her mouth.

As soon as my cock was in, I shoved it down her throat, pushing through the back of her mouth and thoroughly throatfucking her while she gagged and squirmed.

She finally fell back, pushing away from me, and I shook my head, grabbing her neck and pushing her face down on the ground, lifting her ass up.

"Don't you dare do that again!" I demanded, spanking her ass again and again, her cheeks turning red from my hand.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I can be better! I promise!" She squealed. "I've just never sucked a cock that big!"

I kept spanking her until she started sobbing, then I let go of her neck and stood up straight.

Slowly, she sat up, crawling forward and grabbing my cock with both hands. She put the tip in her mouth then grabbed the back of my legs and pulled, thrusting the cock down her throat. She sputtered and choked, drool dribbling down her chin, her make up streaming and smearing down her face, staring up at me with her big, doe eyes as she did her best to deepthroat my cock.

Even with all the effort, she could barely get it half way down, so I grabbed her by her hair again and shoved it all the way in. I watched her body wretch and convulse as she took my entire cock down her throat, finally letting go so she could catch her breath.

"Oh god! It's just so big!" She groaned, and I bent down and picked her up in my arms, laying her on the big table, on her back, her head falling over the edge.

I grabbed both of her arms and pulled them on her stomach, forcing them down to her clit.

"If you can make yourself squirt again while I'm throatfucking you, I'll stop being so rough, understand?"

She looked up at me and nodded a little.

"But until I see you squirt, I'm going to throatfuck you like there's no tomorrow."

She gasped a little, then nodded, tilting her head back and opening her mouth, rubbing her clit slowly.

I shoved my cock down her throat and went to town. From this angle it was easy to slide my entire cock in, groping her tits, squeezing her nipples, even slapping her tits and face while she gagged and choked.

Meanwhile, she started rubbing her clit and fingering herself hard and fast. Her stomach pressed up and her legs quivered, drool and spit dribbling down her face and into her hair, giant strings and globs coating her face, sticking her eyelids together and making an even bigger mess of her black eye shadow.

Finally, she started shivering, her body convulsing and her gagging getting louder and louder. Her fingers worked faster and faster, and I knew she was close. It was so hot watching her get close my head started to swim and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

Then she came, squirting jets of pussy juice across the table and onto the nearby wall, spraying the room. I shuddered, joining her, groaning as some of my load shot down her mouth, then pulling out.

"Keep it open," I demanded, slapping her face, and she complied, my load continuing to shoot into her mouth and onto her face, joining the drool and tears and smeared make up.

"Fuck!" I groaned, then collapsed back into a chair. I stuffed my cock away and grabbed the nearest liquid I could find, a room temperature orange gatorade, throwing it back and wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Did I do good?" She asked, still lying there on the table, slowly turning over and propping herself up, her eyelids barely able to open.

"Yes, baby, you did good," I laughed.

"Does this mean- are you-" She started, taking one finger and running it down her face, wiping off the messy goo.

"Don't you dare flick that away," I warned, "You suck up every last bit of my cum."

She nodded and complied, slurping and sucking away at the cum and spit left on her face.

"Aren't you-" She asked, licking the cum off her finger, "Are you not going to fuck me?"

I could hear the longing in her voice, the anticipation of having my hard cock pounding her little pussy, and I almost laughed.

"Soon," I smiled, standing up. "But first I'm going to take a break, Jeff might want a turn. You're going to do whatever he says, understand?"

I grabbed her throat and she eagerly shook her head up and down.

"Yes sir!" She agreed. I stroked her hair, feeling some of my spit and cum in the matted mess of her long, black hair.

"Good girl, now stand up," I demanded, and she complied, then I pointed to a chair. "Sit down."

She promptly sat in the chair, and I picked her legs up, grabbing her arms and making her hold them back, exposing her wet little pussy, ready to get fucked. Then I picked up her panties off the floor and shoved them in her mouth, smiling as I looked down at her.

"Now stay there, just like that, got it?" I asked, and she nodded, doing her best to smile.

I walked out and closed the door. Jeff was sitting at the register, looking through his phone when I closed the door and his head popped up.

"Did she?" He asked, his voice hushed.

"You couldn't hear anything?" I laughed, and he shook his head.

"Not really, no, did she fall for it?" He asked, and I laughed.

"Yeah, she's in there, waiting for you, man."

He kind of huffed and laughed a little, shaking his head from side to side.

"I don't know, kind of weird don't you think? Fucking her right after you did?" He asked, and I laughed.

"Man, I haven't even fucked her yet, just throatfucked her and came all over her face. I need a break now." I pushed him out of the seat behind the register and sat down. "Dude, you can have the first crack at her pussy."

He stared at me in disbelief.

"Fuck, man, you sure? You gonna wear a condom?"

"Hell no, man, she's probably fucked one other guy in her life, dude they don't get any more fresh than that little pussy in there."

12