Mike & Amy

Story Info
Two cousins share a hot summer together.
3.2k words
3.68
143.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years Mike and Amy had been cousins plus the best of friends as well, time was really good to the both of them in so many ways. They had played many games had lots of fun with each other and at one time played spin the bottle just out of fun, even though it was a harmless kiss between them. Years would pass and later their lives would change in many different ways. It had almost been eight years since they had seen each other Mike was in California living with his mother, as sexy as his mother was in all her glory one person was on his mind. Just before he and his mom left for the golden state Mike and Amy wanted to play around with each other so they did, they had loved having the best fun with each other. They had gone into the club house just to play, when it happened Mike really noticed his cousin Amy that day she was getting older by the year.

It was the summer of 1998, Mike woke up to his ringing alarm clock on a warm Saturday morning. Mike slammed his hand to shut the thing off. All that I wanted to do that day was sleep in. The phone rang loudly. Mike picked the phone up in a morning daze. Answering the phone he did not know who want to call him at 8am in the morning. Mike answered with a groggy tone to his voice.

"Hello," Mike said.

The person on the other end sounded nice to his ears. It was a girl with a bedroom voice that sounded like I knew but couldn't place.

"Mike it's me Amy. You know your cousin." she said.

"Oh Amy. Hey cousin, what's up with you?" Mike said.

"Not much today. Do you have anything planned this summer?" Amy asked.

"No. Why do you ask?" Mike said.

"Oh no real reason. Just wondering. Are you busy today?" Amy asked.

A puzzled look came over Mike's face. He wasn't sure why she asked. He has no idea that she secretly lusts for him. He thinks that she is cute. But he doesn't think that ever seem himself committing incest.

"Are you asking me if you want to spend the summer at my apartment with me?" Mike said into the telephone boldly.

Amy on the other end suddenly became stunned and became at a sudden loss for words. She wonders if he's figured it out yet that she is crazy for him and wants his body so badly.

Half out of bed and half dressed, Mike walks around with his telephone to the den. He waits for Amy to answer him. She answers with a hesitant but excited response.

"Yeah. Do you think it's okay to spend the summer with you? I really have nothing to do right here at college. Everybody has gone home for the summer and has left me all alone." Amy says.

Mike on the other end ponders the thought of his cousin spending two months in his apartment and where she would sleep. Suddenly, the image of what she would be wearing crosses his mind. Since it is so hot, he knows that she would be wearing very little. Even though he's not into incest, he finds himself become slightly aroused at the thought.

"I'll have the second bed made up for you in the den. I"ll just slide my desk aside. You'll have to fend for yourself on some things while I am at work." Mike says.

In a excited turn of events she feels herself get excited at the very thought of spending some quality time with her cousin. Secretly, in her mind she's hoping to ravage his body like a wild animal in heat. She feels her pussy get wet just thinking about his hot body and how his cock would taste in her mouth.

"Well, I have to go now. I'll see you on Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.. I"ll be coming in on the train. You'll have to come pick me up. See you soon. Bye." Amy says.

"Okay. See you Tuesday. Bye." Mike says.

Mike puts down the telephone and takes off his nightpants. He's not wearing anything underneath. Mike walks into the bathroom. He looks into the mirror and sees his rippled pecs, tight abs, having natural blond hair with his mother's green eyes. He has his father's good looks and has received tons of compliments from women on his looks. They compare him to a greek god.

He hops into the shower and turns on the water. He washes down his body with soap and water. The next thing he realizes, he's thinking about how his cousin looks. Suddenly, he realizes that he is getting a hard-on. Knowing that he has the biggest longest cock on the male side of his family. It reaches to a astounding 12 ½ inches long and 4 inches wide. He finishes up trying to think about his hot cousin.

Three days later, Mike goes to pick up Amy at the train station. He drives down the road thing how much fun it will be with is cousin around, then it happens again. His pants start to bulge, just his incestuous thoughts of his sexy cousin was causing this.

Mike was almost to the station when he saw his cousin standing at the curb, next to the train station. He almost wrecks his car because she looks so damn sexy. Her tight low-cut T-shirt is exposing her smooth flat tan stomach. He can tell that she is not wearing a bra because her nipples are showing through the shirt. He moves his gaze down to her legs. He can see that she is wearing a pair of tight white shorts that cling to her body. He can make out the crease between her legs and he can tell that she is not wearing panties.

Mike comes to a stop just short of hitting a parked truck. He shakes his head when he sees just how well endowed his cousin really is. As Amy starts walking to the car with her things, her big natural 40D breasts start to bounce loosely with in her tight T-shirt. Mike gets out of the car to help her in, but what he didn't realize was that his cock was still bulging through his pants. Amy sees his bulge in his pants, but tries to act like she doesn't notice it.

Amy then hugs her favorite cousin. She holds him very tight close to her pressing her body to his. As she does the hard bulge presses right against her large clit. Mike helps his hot young 21-year-old cousin into the car. He knows that he's only two years older and that at one time in his young life both of them kissed each other out of fun. He didn't know that his summer was going to change how he saw his cousin.

After the drive back to his place Mike showed Amy where she could sleep. At that time she had looked kind of puzzled about the sleeping arrangements.

"Mike I thought that we both might share your big bed while I stay here the whole summer." Amy says.

With that Mike just looked at her with a big surprised look on his face. He remembered the last time they slept in the same bed together. That was when they both had been very young. Now that they are all grown up the thought of his cousin in the same bed sounded really interesting to him. Yet he knew this was wrong.

"Look I'll just set up the hide-a-bed for you in my livingroom okay." Mike said with a low tone.

After Mike and Amy had dinner he couldn't get any sleep knowing that his really hot sexy cousin was just in the next room. He rolled over trying to get some sleep. Mike finally got the sleep that he so wanted yet all night the dreams that he had was about having sex with his cousin Amy.

It just haunted his dreams until dawn came. When light hit the room from the window Mike opened his eyes and in the door way was his cousin Amy. She stood there fully nude with a very shaved pussy, and her breasts are just to die for just by the size and the shape. She stands there looking as sexy and revealing just to turn on her cousin that's just lying in his bed.

"Amy do you always sleep like that at your dorm," Mike said.

Amy smiles really big at her cousin. She then walks to the bathroom that just happens to be connected to his room. As she walks past him Mike seems to feel his cock get bigger and sees just how sexy Amy really is. She turns on the shower and gets in. She leaves the bathroom door open on purpose hoping to entice him to come in there. "You can shower with me if you want Mike like we used to do a long time ago," Amy yells out.

Mike feels a big knot form suddenly in his throat. He wants to join her, but he's still not to sure if it would be okay.

"I'll get one after you okay.," Mike says with a low tone.

The whole time that Mike sits on the bed he thinks how it would be to shower with his now very sexy cousin Amy. He also thinks of how it would be like to just fuck her like a wild man.

As that happens Mike lets out a load of cum in his night pants just thinking about it. At that same time the shower stops and Amy just walks out wet all over and no towel to cover her hot sexy body. She walks past Mike slowly. As Amy rounds the corner, Mike rushes into the bathroom and just jumps into the shower. He turns the water on after getting his sleep pants off. To his skin the water feels good.

Mike tries to hide his large erection while taking his shower. At the same time Amy walks into the room still nude. Without any sound she opens the bathroom door and walks in. She then just opens the shower door and locks it behind her.

In the shower they both stand nude. Mike had been taken by surprise, yet he just looks at Amy like any guy would look at a woman in a lustful way. Amy wastes no time, she lunges at Mike and just plants a lip kiss on him. Mike being not ready just lets it happens as it goes. Amy pulls away, then runs her hand all the way down to his large rock hard cock. Stroking it back and forth, Mike seams to be paralyzed with shire pleasure by his cousin.

Amy pushing Mike against the shower wall, knowing that he can't get out of this closet like shower. Amy starts kissing his neck sending wave after wave of pleasure to his body. Suddenly she gets down and just engulfs his cock into her mouth all the way to the end, and clamping her mouth around his dangling hard meat. Going back and forth on Mikes dick made him do something that he had never done before in his life. He Grabbed Amy's hair and held her making, her suck his cock.

"Yeah you know you like it, suck my cock you little slut," Mike ordered.

With one thrust after the other in Amy's mouth Mike Moved his cock in and out like he had done this before. Looking down he had realized that his cousin had been sucking his cock, yet he didn't care about the whole family thing. Now it was just lust and wanting. In that same time Mike's hips started to buck under the pressure he wanted to hold back yet all at once it happened, Mike shot another load of cum into Amy's mouth. All that Amy did was take it in then swallow it with just a drop going down her chin. She took his cock out of her mouth and proceeded to wipe the remaining drop off her chin and just lick it from her finger.

Amy looked up at Mike and smiled and looked into his eyes. Just the look on her face told him that she wanted more then that out of him. As Amy got up she kissed him very passionately slipping her tongue into his mouth, and pressing her naked body against his. This made Mike's cock go from limp to hard once again, he could not believe how hot he was for her. Now more then ever, Amy unlocked the shower door and started to walk out to the bedroom.

"Are you going to just come out and take me on your bed and fuck me Mike or do I have to make you," Amy says with a forceful voice.

Mike wastes no time he turns off the now cold water and comes out with mad lustful love look on his face for his hot sexy cousin. Suddenly Mike turns Amy around with both hands and just throws her onto the bed. This really excites Amy sexually and makes her pussy really wet. This time Mike was the aggressor, and he had the mad man look in his eyes knowing that his cousin Amy had now opened Pandora's box within him. With force Mike opened Amy's legs making it known that he was going to take her. Amy made no attempt to stop him, in fact she was getting really turned on by his animal wolf-man like aggressiveness.

"You like that you little bitch, I'm going to fuck you until your pussy is swollen and red then I'll take you again the next day just the same," Mike says.

Soon Mike rips into Amy's pussy with his lips and just precedes to rape her wet cunt with his tongue pressing it deep with in her slit forcing it open and penetrating her deep.

Amy screams out with such pleasure, "yeah baby...oooohhh yeeeaahh take my pussy and do what you want with it."

With that Mike continues to plunge his tongue into her now very wet dripping pussy, with every lick that he gave it brought her closer to an earth shattering orgasm. As he licked Mike then started to grab after her nipples and pulled them, twisting and pinching them as he wanted to do. Amy could only feel so much pleasure that it sent waves all over her body. Then Mike did the next thing he stuffed his fingers into her pussy. That had sent Amy's body bucking up then down, she moaned out load like it was the best thing that ever happened.

Mike was sifting his fingers in and out of her little tight pussy really fast, that same time Amy started to buck harder. She was getting ready to have her orgasm, her hips started to give way like she was going to explode. Mike made his last attempt to lick her pussy to make sure that he felt her cum in his mouth, much like she did with him in the shower.

With that Amy had the most hardest and longest orgasm that she has had in a long while.

"Oh yeahhhh lick my pussy baby I want you to eat my love juice. Then I want you to fuck me any way you want," Amy said with conviction.

Mike got up all over his face was her cum he had licked it off and the next thing he did was the best thing that he could ever do. With force Mike took his hands and separated Amy's legs. Amy looked down at his long hard dick, she hadn't realized just how big it was. Mike got between her legs and with strong force rammed his 14" long 6½" wide dick into her waiting little tight pussy. Amy gasped when he just shoved that dick into her.

"Oh shit yeah baby, your so damn big. I want you to just fuck me as hard as you want, take me I'm your little fucking slut cousin," Amy says.

Mike wasted no time fucking her hard and fast. He had been fucking so hard that the bed was shaking and making small dents in the wall from the hard ass fucking that was going on. All Mikes dreams and hidden fantasies had come true this day. Mike just kept on fucking Amy hard fast and with out any mercy. While he fucked her Mike just bent down and latched his teeth onto her nipples and pulled on them until he wanted to let go. He then grabbed and pulled her tits together and at times up not letting go of them.

"You like it when I pull on your tits don't you, you little bitch. I'm going to keep fucking you until I feel like stopping my little slut of a cousin," Mike told her.

Amy couldn't believe what an animal Mike really was about sex. She didn't want to stop his fun that he had been having even if it hurt her some, which she liked the pain that he was dishing out. Mike now was grunting as he fucked her, then for some reason he stopped. Mike pulled his dick out of her pussy and just started to shove his big dick into her ass. Mike put hid cock at the entrance and with out hesitation rammed his big dick into her ass all the way until his pelvis hit her ass cheeks.

"God damn Mike, holy shit you fuck. Oh yeah fuck my asshole baby yeah that feels so damn fucking good," Amy says.

All that he could do was fuck her ass like he wanted. Mike went slow then fast and just kept up the fast pace fucking. By this time they both had been fucking for almost 30mintues. Mike just fucked Amy in the ass until he started to feel that tingle again as he did the last two times before. Mike quickly pulled out of her ass, then he rammed his dick into her pussy again. He knows that he was about to cum and he wanted to spray his jiz into her pussy so that Amy could feel it.

Mike was about to cum, yet for some reason he didn't want to hold this back so he just let it go. He came into Amy's pussy like he had fireworks going off in his dick. Jets of semen came out like crazy, Amy could feel every bit of it cause her face was in a trance. At the time Mike had cum into his loving cousin's pussy, the jets of jiz sent her over the top and had given her an orgasm that she'd never forget. The cum was just leaking out one side of Amy's pussy, Mike just slumped on top of her with his dick still in her pussy.

"Mike I love you and I want to be your sex slave slut," Amy says.

"I love you too, I've been wanting this day to happen between us for sometime. I'll just take you as my little sex slave baby," Mike says.

Mike and Amy just went to sleep holding each other on the bed until they felt like getting up. In all Mike and Amy had not only been cousins but also lovers as well. This day for them would change their lives for the better, and who knows their sexual life together might get better. You never know.