Mike & Andrea Ch. 01: The Adventure Begins

Story Info
First of a series and the beginning of the adventure.
3.2k words
4.65
31.5k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwhaleml
bwhaleml
92 Followers

I used to think I was broken. Now I know I'm bent, very, very, bent.

It was somewhere in my early teen years I realized how easily a gal could turn a man's head and something about that attraction always set the butterflies in my tummy a flying. It never occurred to me how challenging that could be until I found my first girl friend. She was stunning and completely out of my class. While I was just beginning to understand the dynamics of men and women she was well aware of the power she held and dressed to maximize its intrigue.

We first started dating during our senior year in high school and no matter where we went guys always seemed to swing their gaze her way. Heck often one or two were bold enough to approach her even though I was right there. The guys would chat and flirt with her and she'd flirt right back at them. It was a confusing time for me and in my youth I thought it was my job to chase these interlopers away and more than once fights ensued. It wasn't a bit like in the movies where the damsel rewards the hero with kisses and more. Instead all that happened was that each of these moments ended in arguments with my gal. Our main differences seemed to focus around her not needing me to fight her battles. Sadly, like I said there was more than one fight and I was a very slow learner.

After the fights and the inevitable arguments I'd head back home nursing bruises, a few cuts and a damaged ego. In the silence of the solitary drive home while mulling over the whole situation I began to recognize one other thing. I was turned on by the obvious sexual attraction men had for my date but her flirting back sent me into the stratosphere.

Time passed and as life moves on my gal I and broke apart. One of her overriding reasons for our breakup was my jealous reaction to other guys. Funny, but by the time we were breaking up I was already transitioning into a state where not only did her flirting and the associated attraction not bother me but instead left me sexually aroused, very highly aroused.

We went our separate ways. Her to a college in our own home town and I to a college half the country away. On my own and a jillion miles from anyone I knew I had many nights to think back upon my first girl and the times we had both good and bad. It was alone in the dark that I firmly seated my wild desire to watch my lover with other men. A hopeless time for me because I never thought I'd ever be able to voice this desire to a partner without her casting me aside for the pervert I felt myself to be.

Life, however, is its own merry trickster and while I spent my time cracking books instead of dating I met Andrea one Saturday afternoon in the library. She wandered in with her long, silky, hair tied back into a pony tail. It swayed back and forth with each step she took. She was so very captivating in her jeans and a tight fitting low cut cotton top. She was exactly the type of gal that always caught my attention. Slim, athletic and boobs the size of martini glasses and best of all she was braless. Her nipples puffed and lent a defined dark round pinkness showing through her top. She was seductively casual in her carriage in that mysterious way some women seem to be able to carry off without a second thought. I scanned the library and noticed many eyes on her, both men and women. She threw a relaxed, seductive smile my way as she pulled a chair out on the other side of the table.

Over the next hours we began to get acquainted. Mixing in smiles, smoldering looks with shuffled books and papers as we studied or tried to study. The longer we sat together the harder it became for me to concentrate on my books. On one of the many time I looked up at her I found her idly tapping a pen against her lower lip while loose strands of her hair fell across her forehead. With a distracted brush of her hand she chased those bits of strawberry colored flotsam back to their proper resting place. I couldn't stop watching her. How can something as simple as her brushing that hair from her face be so captivating?

Catching me watching she asked with an all too knowing smile;

"What are you looking at?"

Her smile was so contagious I smiled back and answered;

"I'm doing the same thing that guy over there is doing... Wondering what you'd look like naked."

At touch too forward of a reply but with a sultry twist of her head she threw a wink towards the other guy who blushed crimson. The whole scene too perfect. Both of us giggled at his genuine embarrassment.

Almost in unison we began to pack our stuff and as we left I asked her if she wanted to stop and get a cup of coffee. With a nod we made our way to a trendy little campus coffee spot furnished with oversized stuffed chairs and loveseats. Dropping our books we crowded onto one of the loveseats as I got us a couple cappuccinos. Returning with my hands full I passed Andrea one of the cups as she teased;

"So you were sitting there wondering what I looked like naked, were you?" And how did I look?"

"Why, marvelous of course." I answered without missing a beat.

Normally, I am never this glib but tonight was a really good night.

Over the next minutes our sexual banter continued and heightened the rising sexual tension between us.

Slowly, the conversation returned to our blushing friend. As she said;

"I think that poor guy nearly came out of his skin when I winked at him."

And both of us began to giggle again.

"You know he was staring at you almost the whole time you were sitting there."

"Oh really, so all the time we were together you were watching him?" I didn't get a gay vibe from you."

Now it was my turn to blush as I bumbled and stumbled trying to explain to her that I wasn't gay. She laughed openly. A rich, musical laugh the kind of laugh that you could get lost in. In that instant I fell for her completely.

Finally, she let me off the hook saying that no man who looked at her with the kind of desire my face showed could be gay.

"Still you did enjoy the way he looked at me. Didn't you? It was clear in the way you kept glancing at me and then at him. And if I'm reading you correctly not only did it turn you on but it is still turning you on."

I was so busted and in a heart beat I felt I had met and lost a very amazing woman. Dropping my head with a bit of shame I managed an affirmative nod. Still looking down I felt a hand on my chin lifting my head so Andrea could look into my eyes. Seconds past and as her lips spread into a wide grin she added.

"Oh my you are a dirty boy aren't you? Have you ever watched a girl friend of yours playing with another guy."

In a split second my darkest secret was out in the open. Then over the next quarter of an hour I shared with her my most intimate fantasies and history. Somehow knowing she wasn't about to judge me for my kink. Heck she seemed as aroused as I was by my strange desire.

Almost in a dream the two of us left the shop making our way towards her place. It was a warm, comfortable night and this old campus was filled with huge trees and well cared for foliage. We were both so turned on that almost ever shadow, nook and tree offered us a place to kiss and nuzzle and we took our time. Every time we stopped our lips met and our hands explored as we savored each and every second of our becoming more familiar with one other.

Almost off campus we past the ancient 'Ol Professor olive tree that was surrounded by flowering shrubs. The tree was a huge representative of its species and had greeted countless new semesters spanning its iconic reign as a school symbol. Andrea looked at me, I looked at her and with a nod we ducked behind the hedge. It was an amazing feeling. We were feet from one of the busiest walks on campus and yet completely obscured from view by the hedge. The only view behind the circle of the shrubs was from the second and third story of the science building. This night only one room was lit. A small science lab. Shadows danced on the ceiling as whoever was in there moved about the lab.

Dropping our books Andrea and I came together. In a mad rush of kisses, nibbles and pinches I took hold of Andrea's shirt and pull it up and over her head. Instantly, I bent and took one of her nipples into my mouth. She was stunning and her nipples thick and puffy. The more I sucked the more pronounced the rise of her areola. Reaching down while I sucked I loosened her jeans and without losing my lip lock on her tit I wiggled both the jeans and her panties off her hips.

She kicked her shoes off and using her feet she managed to pull one foot then the other free from her socks. She was completely naked. Being outside naked in the middle of the campus added to the wicked nature of what we were doing. I stepped back just to look at her and what a sight she was. Bare foot, blue eyes, strawberry blond hair, muscular, taut legs rising to an unshaved pussy lightly pubbed in fine tanish red hairs, boyish narrow hips, a flat tummy and with wonderful puffy nipples. Each nipple capped her breast like a second smaller scoop of strawberry ice cream atop a mound of vanilla. She was so very erotic and best of all she was naked, while I remained dressed. My poor cock lay trapped and bent as I took in the whole scene. It strained in its confined space trying to lengthen and straighten. The more aroused I became the more I had to bend to accommodate the stress of my erection. I was becoming so rigid that I was nearly bent double trying to relieve the tension of my bound cock.

Andrea had a sly smile and pushed me upright knowing how difficult that was for me. Her hands worked my jeans and the second the zipper went down my dick shifted enough to alleviate the discomfort. An audible moan escaped my lips as her hand slithered under the elastic band of my underwear and took hold of my member. My head rolled back and it was then I noticed a shadow in the window above us. There she was naked and beginning to service me and we had an audience! This was more than I could have imagined and with a bolt of electricity I wanted to be naked too. Stripped bare by Andrea in the full view of whomever was watching.

Andrea pulled my cock from shorts pushing them under my balls and kissed the tip of my prick running her tongue over the head. I knew I was soaked with precum and I heard myself begging Andrea to undress me all the way. Something she did instantly and efficiently.

Once I was naked we both had the same thought and we hugged pressing our naked bodies together. Lip to lip, nipples to nipple and cock to pussy. Breaking our kiss for just a second I leaned in kissed Andrea's ear and whispered;

"Don't look up but we have someone in the science lab watching us."

In our embrace I spun us around so Andrea now faced the building so she could see the window. My hands roamed all over Andrea and then worked their way between her legs. With guys it's so easy to see if they are aroused and now I discovered how ready Andrea was because she was soaking wet. I can't tell you how much that turns me on.

That Ol' Olive tree had a thick smooth old branch that paralleled the ground and with a nudge I had Andrea seat herself on that branch. Reaching up she took hold of another branch above her, she leaned back and spread her legs wide offering her sex to me.

Oh how to take her... I could fuck her or eat her. She was so deliciously wet all I could think of was tasting her so I leaned in and licked her slit. She hung there leaning way back and when my tongue made contact she scooted her hips forward making my contact easier.

The light from the second story window illuminated Andrea's cunt and as she watched me work I reached between her legs and spread her pussy wide open. I used the light from the window to tell me if I was blocking our voyeurs view. If her pussy fell into shadow then our friend could not see. I pulled her open as much as I could and she rewarded me with a deep guttural moan. With that sound I looked up to her face only to find her staring boldly up at the window above us. Cueing in on her boldness I too turned around making sure my hard cock was in full view and looked to the window mirroring her actions.

One hand remained on her pussy with my fingers spreading her wide open while I stood there looking towards that window. My nude body completely lit by the light from the science lab. I exposed Andrea's inner depths as I stood there with my cock hard, curved and upright in full view of out watcher. Actually watchers for now there were two distinct shadows. Just black silhouettes to us but two silhouettes none the less and they were standing very close to one another.

Turning back I went to work on Andrea's pussy realizing not only did I want to watch someone else play with Andrea's naked body but I really liked being watched too... I felt very dirty and somehow this made what were doing even better as well as adding a new sexual drive to my need. I was so hard my cock hurt and I've don't think eating a pussy was ever more enjoyable. I kept eating and eating I never wanted to stop. More than just eating I left my own cock untouched letting the arousal build and build. I was so sensitive that the lightest breeze over my sex made me shake.

I don't know how long I licked, sucked and teased Andrea's slit but at one point I felt a hand in my hair. Her fist closed and then pulling me by the hair she brought me up to her lips. My mouth was a slick mess coated by her juice and without releasing the fist full of hair she pressed her lips to mine. We both savored her wet pussy in our kiss.

Everything we did and were doing keyed deeply into my own filthy needs. Standing up between her legs my hard member fell naturally against her steaming hot slot. My mind spun and I knew we should use a condom but her hand left my head and took hold of my shaft. Without a seconds hesitation she guided me to her opening and lost in lust I entered her.

She was so hot, wet and slick I went all the way in as powered by her own inner need she pushed back crashing her mons hard against the root of my cock.. The whole situation just off center enough that I lasted longer than usual. We crashed together, slammed together screwing hard and rougher than I've ever done it before. Andrea's arms left the branch above her and entwined themselves around my head. Shifting her weight she wrapped her legs around me and lifted herself off the olive tree. Which drove my dick as deep into her as I could go. We were connected cock in pussy as I took her full weight and she squeezed her legs riding my hip for leverage and pumping herself mercilessly up and down my shaft, over and over.

Again I spun us around just so I'd have a view of the window above us and when one of the people upstairs turned their head I knew who was watching us. It was Eric, my Chemistry Professors teaching grad student. Until now I'd never pictured him in a sexual way but had to concede that he was an okay looking fellow. A bit taller than I, broader across the chest, pleasant face and at least during class he had a charming manner. A wicked smile crossed my face as I realized I could introduce Andrea to him and she would have no idea that he was the one who watched us.

That sent me over the edge and kissing Andrea hard I withdrew from inside her and screamed I was going to cum. She moaned her disappointment at my pulling out but stretched out her arms, leaned back, and craned her head to watch the penis trapped between our two bodies spurt. It shot all over both of us. A thick creamy mess.

Needless to say one of the things I made sure of in this moment was to position us so the light from the window upstairs illuminated the whole wicked moment. It supplied the light for us to watch as well as allowing our audience to watch too. With a roll of my head I peeked out of the corner of my eyes at the science lab window and could tell Eric was locked in a deep embrace with whoever was up there with him. Now the second shadow seen from this angle seemed a bit odd. It was a bit too tall, a bit too square and the head seemed to be sporting short hair. Suddenly, I began to wonder if the second shadow was a guy too. No, that couldn't be. Could it? It was a curious thing but something to think of later as I gave all my attention back to Andrea.

The two of us were spent. Completely exhausted and with her legs still wrapped around my waist I reached out and grabbed my undershirt wiping up the mess I had created. She unwound herself from around me and her legs came down supporting her own weight. The second she was down we came together once again holding onto each other, kissing and just enjoying the press of our warm bodies in the after glow.

Almost in a daze we dressed, picked up our stuff and in the awkward silence of the moment Andrea save us once again.

"You want a second? Cup of coffee."

I had just met this woman but felt more at ease with her than I ever had with my old girl friend. Not questioning fate I just nodded and together we made our way to her place.

bwhaleml
bwhaleml
92 Followers