Mike and Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thick rope of cum ejected from the tip of my dick and hit the wall behind the sink, followed by another, and I grunted in pleasure as a third rope pooled itself on the edge of the sink. Exhausted from the sheer pleasure, I sat down weakly on the edge of the tub. I looked at the mess I had made and decided to clean it up after I got out of the bathtub. I slowly leaned back into the tub and lifted my legs in. Lying there, I pulled the shower curtain and turned the shower on to let the water splash over me as I rested. I closed my eyes and let the heat of the water work out the remainder of the tension in my muscles. I'd been in the bathroom for a good amount of time when I heard the door click closed and my eyes shot open. I peeled the curtain back a bit and peeked out but there was nobody there. Reluctantly, I stood up and shampooed my hair and washed the rest of my body before shutting off the water and getting out to dry off.

I glanced again at the mess that I had made and was reaching for a wad of toilet tissue when I noticed that the small pool of cum that I had left on the edge of the sink was gone. As I turned my head to look at the door again, I realized that had neglected to engage the lock in my haste to relieve myself. Did my sister sneak in and...? As much as I tried to find a different explanation, I kept coming back to the same one. My sister had entered the bathroom as I was resting behind the shower curtain and, what? Stolen my cum? What would she do with it? Why would she do it? I was baffled more by the answers that I already knew than by the questions themselves, especially after the events at the pool.

I couldn't picture my beautiful sister sneaking in and licking my cum off of the sink, though the thought of it sent a whole new rush of blood to my dick and left me in a perpetual state of semi-hard. A sharp rap on the door jolted me from my thoughts.

"Mike? Hurry up, your sandwich is growing impatient; it may just walk off and leave you if you don't get out of there." She giggled and walked back down the hall as I called out that I would be there in a minute.

Quickly, I wiped up the rest of my mess from the sink and threw the wad of toilet tissue in the toilet and flushed. I dried off and wrapped my towel around my waist and went to my room. Though I knew it was wrong, I wanted to see how far this might go, whatever "this" was. I was nervous as I picked out a pair of loose nylon workout shorts and slipped them on without boxers underneath. I was taking a chance and knew it, but I couldn't help myself. The emotions and physicality of the day were getting to me. It didn't matter anymore that Jessica was my sister. I didn't see her like that, not anymore. "Sister" was only a title to me now. She was first an extremely beautiful and desirable woman, second my sister. I slipped on a white "wife-beater" tank top that conformed to my torso and, after a deep breath to calm myself, walked out of my room. As I got to the end of the hall, I glanced into the front room and saw Jessica sitting on the couch with her legs curled under her. She hadn't changed, still wore the attire that she left the pool in, the tiny denim shorts and the bikini top.

Jessica was watching TV but glanced at me as I entered and smiled a ravishing smile. She pointed to the kitchen. "Your sandwich is in the fridge. Grab it and come sit down, I'm trying to find something to watch. You know for all the channels you have, there isn't really anything on." She turned back towards the television and I turned right, into the kitchen to retrieve my sandwich. I pulled two bottles of beer out of the fridge and brought them along with me.

Still being cautious, I sat at the other end of the couch and stretched out a bottle of beer to my sister.

"Beer?" Jessica asked as she raised her sculpted eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Michael, need I remind you that I'm underage?"

"It's true; you're too young for beer." I said as I drew the bottle back to me.

She giggled and quickly scooted over next to me, reaching for the bottle of brew. "Don't tell Mom and Dad," she whispered.

"Honey, why would I offer you beer, when I know you are not old enough to drink it and then march across town to confess my sins to Mom and Dad?"

She blushed and bowed her head when I called her "Honey" but she was smiling sweetly.

"Thanks!" she yelped and pulled the bottle from my grasp. I watched, a bit amazed as she downed most of it in one go.

"Holy shit. This isn't your first time is it?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes it is," she said simply. I believed her. "I like the taste of it."

"Well then you better get comfortable because that is going to go straight to your head. You'll have to stay here again tonight, I'm not going to let you drive anywhere, and you're not getting anymore," I stated.

I knew one beer wouldn't get her drunk, but it thought that, given her physical shape and her petite size coupled with her exceptional lack of experience drinking that she would indeed get one hell of a buzz off of it.

"Oh, bummer," she said in mock disappointment. She smiled and set the remainder of the beer on the coffee table in front of her. I leaned back and kicked my feet up then sunk my teeth into the sandwich Jessica had made me. Cold roast beef, mayo, tomato, lettuce, cheese and some bean sprouts on wheat. She giggled when I rolled my eyes and groaned with pleasure at the taste.

"Samith is really goo, ess," I said, spraying crumbs.

"Oh, God," Jessica groaned. "You're hopeless!"

"Itshgood," I said.

She laughed and slapped her small hand against my thigh. I expected her to immediately remove her hand, but she didn't, just let it remain where it was high up on my left thigh. I felt that familiar twitch in my shorts but concentrated on my sandwich. Jessica settled back and rested her head on my shoulder as she watched TV. It was some cheesy 80's romantic comedy that I didn't pay much attention to.

Jessica settled into an easy silence and seemed to relax more with time; I figured it was the beer that was finally getting to her. I finished my sandwich and set my plate aside.

"Whoooo," Jessica said. She peeked at me. "You're right, that beer is giving me quite the swimming head. I need to lie down," she said sheepishly.

"Lightweight!" I laughed as she scooted away from me on the couch and then lay down with her head on my lap. She stretched fiercely, forcing the back of her head into my crotch in the process. The pressure against my slightly inflated penis felt nice and I watched, intrigued, as she closed her eyes and arched her back, stretching out along the length of the couch. Her small breasts thrust out proudly as she groaned then relaxed with a deep exhale. She smiled up at me then directed her attention back to the TV. She brought her left hand up and placed it under her head which put it almost within rubbing distance of my tortured cock. She smiled contentedly and sank deeper into the couch.

My own left hand was floating in limbo. I didn't know what else to do with it so I placed it gently on her side. I didn't think my hands were terribly large, but seeing my hand against the smooth skin of her rib cage, I decided either they were remarkably bigger than I thought, or Jessica was a bit more petite than I realized.

Jessica didn't protest or show any indication that she even realized that my hand was resting on her side. She sighed contentedly again and lazily watched the television.

Looking at her small form along the couch and her beautiful head in my lap, it took every ounce of will within me to control the twitch that my cock so badly wanted to release.

It wasn't exceedingly warm in my house, the central air was working overtime, but with Jessica's head in my lap, the heat was starting to get to me. I refused to make a big deal of it; I didn't want her to get up for anything. I slowly lifted my hips to allow some air between the leather couch and my legs and back, lifting her head slightly as I lifted off of the couch. My movement was brief and I settled back in, a little lower than I was previously, more comfortable. Jessica didn't seem to move, but the action of me moving caused her hand that her head was resting to slide further inward and upward on my thigh. I could feel the slim tips of her fingers resting along the side of my semi-hard dick and had a moment of silent panic. I was sure she would realize what position her hand was in; she was practically grabbing my cock, again.

She either didn't know or didn't care, just continued to stare sleepily at the television. I let out my pent up breath slowly and sank back into the couch. I looked at my hand still resting on her side, high up, just to the side of her left breast. As I pretended to watch the TV, I slowly started tracing light circles with my fingers, dangerously close to her scantily clad boob. I was watching her carefully for any kind of reaction, anger, trepidation, anything. Instead, she sighed heavily and made a soft "mmmmm" sound and smiled. Encouraged, I continued to draw small circles on her torso, moving from rib to rib down her side. When I got to the area just below her breast, I cautiously moved my hand inward slightly, towards her flat tummy. I continued my soft assault of tiny circles while I stared blankly at the television. I was in such concentration about my movements, that I didn't notice Jessica's own movements right away.

I had worked my way up and was slowly drawing loving circles at the very base of her breast, occasionally drawing my thumb over the bottom bulb shape of her tit, well below where the nipple was pressing against the tight bikini top. As I was contemplating "accidentally" grazing her hardening nipple lightly with my thumb, I felt the soft movement of her long thin fingers next to my ever-so-slowly hardening dick. I let out a sharp exhale at the sensation completely on accident and froze as I watched for her reaction. She just smiled very slightly, continuing to stare at the tube and I thought I saw her eyes twitch up to me, but very briefly. In truth, I couldn't be sure. Maybe it was simply a blink.

I relaxed again and continued my light massage of the base of her breast, growing bolder at the feel of her fingers softly moving millimeter by millimeter along the side of my cock. Most of my doubts were gone now. I was starting to realize that Jessica and I were on the same page. Still, I was extremely nervous. I didn't want something like this to come between us, or for us to do something we might regret in the future. But at that point in time I had started thinking more with my tortured penis than with my brain. The small movements of her fingers against the shaft of my cock were causing a more rapid inflation and I realized that Jessica was practically lying on my dick. The natural progression of an erection is to point up; we've all seen that, probably many times. My dick however was pointed painfully downward, trapped in place by Jessica's cheek. She had to realize it, didn't she? Could she not feel the pressure of my solid shaft straining against her face to resume its natural resting position?

I realized that there was no way that she could not have felt the pressure from my erection. She was amazingly calm with that slight smile on her face and a dreamy expression in her eyes as she watched the television. Still cautious, I took another small chance and drew my circling thumb up over her hard nipple as it pressed against the fabric of her bikini top. I felt her shiver slightly but there was no other sign that she had realized what I had done.

She moved her fingers again slowly grazing the shaft of my rock hard cock and an involuntary moan escaped from my open mouth. It wasn't loud, but Jessica stiffened slightly and then settled back in, continuing her maddening, tickling massage of the side of my cock. I brushed my thumb over her nipple again and let it linger there for a split second longer than the last time, circling it once before retreating. She shivered slightly again and closed her eyes. She had a look on her face that I couldn't quite place. It almost looked like she had fallen asleep with her mouth open except that her brow was furrowed downward in a pleading fashion. And the ever bolder movement of her fingers along the side of my throbbing dick was proof that she was awake. It was completely making me insane with desire.

It was obvious to me now that she wanted what I wanted, but I was still reluctant. Somewhere in the back of my mind a voice was telling me to stop, what was happening was wrong. I shouldn't be doing this with my sister, no matter how desirable she was. That voice was silenced as Jessica's index finger moved over the rounded bulge in my shorts that encased the head of my dick.

She still had her eyes shut but still wore that faint, sexy smile. I took a moment to gaze at her. My fingers were still drawing small circles on her left breast just under the nipple. I gazed lovingly down her trim frame, watching and feeling her chest rise with her steady breathing. Lower, her legs were slightly askew and barely parted. The thin strip of denim of her shorts covered a direct view to her pussy, but not much else. I could see the bare outline of her labia around the loose fitting shorts. She wasn't wearing underwear.

I slowly inched my hand up higher on her breast, constantly drawing the small, light circles on her skin. I lightly pinched her hardened nipple through the fabric of her top and she gasped softly. I removed my hand and slid it down over the soft skin of her belly, circling there. I was shocked at how bold I was being. But not as bold as Jessica, I was not prepared for her next move.

As I returned my gaze to her face, she looked up into my eyes and smiled sweetly at me. I returned the smile as she started to yawn. She lifted her left arm, removing her hand from my aching penis and balled her fist at her neck, stretching. She opened her mouth as her yawn came full force and arched her back causing my palm to move up and cup her soft breast. At the same time she turned her head, mouth open as if to hide her yawn from me. Instead, I felt the heat from her breath travel through the thin fabric of my shorts as she put the bulging material in her mouth. She had slyly moved in order to essentially put my cock in her mouth.

I squeezed her nipple between my fingers as I inhaled sharply. "Oh! Jesus Christ! Jess, I..." I lost my words and only peered at her in ecstasy. She removed my bulging, cloth covered cock from her mouth and suddenly flipped around. Now, instead of facing away from me, she was lying in my lap, towards me, her lithe body pointed to the back of the couch. I just looked at her, mouth hanging open. I still couldn't speak as she lifted the bottom of my tank top and put her finger under the band of my nylon shorts. I watched in anticipation as she slowly drew down the waistband and set my cock free.

My hand instinctively moved down her quivering side and rested briefly on her curved hip. I watched in loving awe as Jessica looked me in the eye and wrapped her small hand around the thick base of my dick. I moved my hand down to the front grazing her tummy, all pretenses and precautions out the window. My mind was reeling, I couldn't think if I tried. I brushed the silky skin of her inner right thigh and then slipped my hand under the loose fitting leg of her shorts, cupping her steaming mound.

I glanced again at her; she now wore an intense look of desire and shot her head forward quickly, guiding my waiting cock to her lips. She engulfed the head of my cock and sucked hard. I moaned loudly in ecstasy and moved my hand inside her shorts to a position that I could dip my middle finger into her fiery pussy. She was incredibly hot and dripping wet. I felt her juices flood around my finger, lubricating it and pushed my finger in deeper.

She pushed down harder with her head, trying to fit the girth of my engorged cock into her mouth. After a moment, I felt the head of my cock ram the back of her throat. She didn't gag, only retracted the length of my dick and went down again. She started moaning loudly around my cock as I fingered her dripping snatch. I edged another finger into her as she started to buck her hips. She reached down with her free hand and grabbed my wrist at her crotch and rammed my fist into her pussy, holding it there as she bucked her hips and moaned around my cock.

That familiar sensation started low down in my gut and I knew I was very close. There was no way I was going to last after all that had happened.

"Oh, God, Jessica! I'm going to cum!" I screamed as she made some loud grunting noises around my pulsing dick. She pulled my hand up harder, trying to get my fingers deeper and I sensed that she was very close to orgasm as well. I slipped a third finger into her steaming hole as she bucked against my hand, she was extremely tight and three fingers was a stretch, to use an appropriate term. She was making small, sexy, high pitched squeals that completely pushed me over the edge. She never let my cock out her mouth as I grunted loudly and wrapped my right hand around a tuft of her beautiful dark hair and pressed her more firmly onto my dick. I felt load after powerful load erupt from my aching penis, as soon as the first load hit her throat, she lost complete control of her body, the couch started to vibrate with her small, shaking form, my fingers buried palm deep in her tight wet pussy were a blur as she spasmed on my hand. I was afraid of her biting my cock in her throes of orgasmic bliss, but she didn't, she just continued to bob up and down on my dick and swallow my gushing cum while the rest of her body betrayed her.

I removed my dripping hand from her pussy as her pelvis continued to buck and fuck the air, her legs shaking, quivering as a gush of liquid flooded out of her tight hole and pooled on the couch. I reached up and put a finger under the thin fabric of her bikini top and pulled forcefully. The straps broke around her shoulders and the material came loose, exposing the exquisite pale mounds of her breasts.

I moved my hand up to cup her bare breast and gently squeezed her hard nipple between my fingers and rolled it back and forth. This renewed her forceful orgasm and she sucked hard on my draining cock milking it for every last drop of cum. Her slim pelvis continued to fuck the air. She continued like that for a few more moments before her hips slowly came to a jerking stop and she dropped her bottom back onto the couch. Breathing hard, I looked down into her deep brown eyes lovingly. She still had my twitching cock her mouth gently sucking on its softening mass like a baby from a bottle. She was the most incredibly sexy creature I had ever seen. She continued like that for a few minutes, sucking my withering dick and breathing heavily through her nose, staring at me with a love that I hadn't seen from her before. Except for the soft movement of her cheeks in and out as she sucked, she was completely still.

She watched as I brought my left hand up and slowly licked her juices from my fingers. My breathing had calmed down except for an occasional sharp intake of air when her tongue circled around a particularly sensitive spot around the head of my cock. Finally she let my flaccid dick drop from her mouth with an audible pop. We looked lovingly into each other's eyes.

"I'm not sure what to say," I said, softly.

"I do. I've wanted to do that for a few years. I fell in love with you when I was still in high school, Mike." Her voice was soft and sexy. "I've wanted to do that for a long time. I was hoping my new bikini, the one I wore at the pool, would get you going. I think it worked rather nicely."

I smiled affectionately at her. "Yes, I couldn't help but notice how incredibly beautiful you are. I think I've been lusting after you for quite some time as well. I kept telling myself that it was wrong, but I wanted you so bad. I'm in love with you, Jess."