Mike & Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
Yes, there really is a place in Ontario called Moose Factory.
12k words
4.83
26.1k
51
15

Part 3 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 01/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 years of age or older while actively engaging in sexual activity. This story is a prequel/sequel (sprequel?) to my other work, Alex & Alexa. As always, many thanks and gratuitous panty shots from Freja and Jeanie to my long-suffering editor and beta-reader for their assistance in polishing up and improving this work. Reviews are welcome; flames will be snickered at and deleted with extreme prejudice. Enjoy!

Please Note: There are incest themes with a secondary couple in this story. Just a forewarning.

***

Chapter III -- With Three You Get Anal

Having finally returned from their honeymoon, Jeanie and Freja were delighted to find out that Jeanie's parents had leased a condo for her in the downtown core, not far from the university campus. This worked well, since both girls would be attending the institution. A small housewarming party was thrown, consisting of the two girls, Jeanie's parents, Alex, Alexa, Mike and Karen. Housewarming gifts were given, champagne was popped, and cheerful conversation made for a few hours.

Before long, though, Jeanie's mother and father said good night and went to their hotel, before heading back to Collingwood in the morning. It was not long after that Mike and Karen also excused themselves, wishing everyone a pleasant evening. Then, it was just the three girls and Alex left behind. They all sat in the living room, with Jeanie watching the closed-circuit cameras on the TV to make sure the adults were well and truly gone.

"'kay, the grownups have left the building," she declared, holding up her champagne glass in a toast to good fortune. "The housewarming has ended; let the house creaming begin."

"What did you have in mind, sweetie?" Alexa asked, snuggling closer on the chesterfield to Jeanie and pressing her ample bosom into her side. Freja did the same thing from the other side, while Alex looked on from a comfy chair and grinned.

Jeanie, ever the brainpower of the group, considered and shrugged. "Fuck?"

"Ja, my love, but should we not be making it special?" Freja suggested. "Perhaps something we are not yet having done."

They all thought for a moment before Alexa perked up, smiling beautifully. "How about anal roulette?"

"Oh, I love anal roulette!" Jeanie gushed, clapping her hands together in excitement. "I haven't done that since I was, like, fourteen or fifteen! I'm in!"

"I'm not familiar with that one," Alex said, his voice somewhat leery. "It doesn't involve my butt, does it?"

"Not yours, no, unless you want it to," Alexa explained while Freja snickered. "Basically, Freja, Jeanie and I all get on all fours, or lie on our backs side-by-side on the bed, with our legs spread and our asses presented to you. You fuck each of our asses in turn, for a predetermined amount of time. Then you move on to the next girl. If one of us cums, we're out. If one of us makes you cum in her ass, that girl wins."

"That sounds fun. Count me in," Alex said readily.

"Okay, what are being the stakes?" Freja asked. "What shall happens to the losers? What must they do?"

"No felching, Fre!" Alexa said sharply, wagging her finger at the best friend.

"Poo ..." muttered the Danish girl.

"Exactly," Alexa replied, nodding. "I'm on to your nonsense, lady. I remember what poor Jorgen went through when he lost that bet."

"He enjoyed it, I am telling you," Freja insisted, slapping her palms on her lap. This apparently was an old disagreement between the two of them. "Could you not see his excitement?"

"I remember a lot of crying and blubbering," Alexa said dryly. "But the rule stands."

"Ja, min prencesse," grumbled Freja. "Let your husband pick, then, he is unbiased. He will not be doing anything to Jeanie and I that he would not do to you or make you do."

Alexa looked at Alex for confirmation and he shrugged. "Probably true. I'm an equal-opportunity degrader of women."

"Are we gonna do this or what?" Jeanie asked, squirming and pulling her T-shirt off to expose her breasts. "My ass is tingling just thinking about it!"

Alexa and Freja seemed to agree, because they pulled their clothes off readily, and then he was led by the three naked temptresses to the bedroom. Alex had the distinct feeling he was in for one hell of a night.

A large, plush bed dominated the spacious room, and it was hard to not imagine Jeanie and Freja hosting rather depraved orgies in here. There was a small nightstand on each side of the bed, and a large, walk-in closet.

"We are having yet to decorate," Freja said, her Danish accent coming out because of her arousal at the thought of the impending sexual romp, while Jeanie dashed to the kitchen to get an egg timer. "We will be putting a mirror on the ceiling, and there will be erotic art spaced around the room."

"Colour me surprised," Alexa quipped, reaching over and squeezing her friend's behind. Alex was then quickly stripped of clothes, now as naked as his three companions. The girls all clambered onto the bed and then pulled him onto it. Alexa made him kneel and then told him to watch for a little bit while they readied themselves. He gazed in wonder and his cock hardened as they fell into a sensuous tangle, kissing and fondling one another in a heated Sapphic threesome.

Before long it became difficult to tell where one girl ended and another began, as the tangle of limbs and bodies writhed in pulsing unison. Alex could see Alexa snaking her tongue over Jeanie's pussy while her middle finger was working its way in and out of her ass. The brunette, meanwhile, was massaging Freja's clit while she tongued her tight, puckered ring, making the Danish girl squirm and moan. Likewise, she had her tongue in Alexa's behind, her fingers spreading her cheeks wide as she prepared her lover for the game.

The entanglement slithered apart and the two hosts retrieved lube from their nightstand drawers, which was liberally applied to orifices before they all turned their attention to Alex. They crawled forward, their eyes fixed on him like some great predator cats. Jeanie turned on her back and put her face beneath him, starting to slide her tongue around his balls gently, while Freja and Alexa began teasing his cock with their tongues.

Alex closed his eyes and allowed them to work their magic. He could feel the tongues sliding around his throbbing shaft, then wet mouths taking turns in enveloping him, bobbing along his length. He wasn't even sure at this point if he would last long enough to make it to the roulette part of the sex play.

Alexa finally pulled her mouth off him with a loud, very wet pop, and then all three girls lay on their backs, side-by-side, and pulled their legs wide, exposing their puckered knots and pussies to him. He could barely believe this was happening, and he'd been in many foursomes with them already.

"You can fuck each of us for a moment, Alex, just to get yourself situated," Alexa breathed, her eyes glinting with her lust. "And then it's showtime."

He smiled and nodded, noting that the hourglass-style timer stood handily nearby. He crawled over Alexa, who was on the outer left, smiling down at his wife before pushing his cock inside her pussy. She sighed in pleasure, her eyes never leaving his. While he gently pumped back and forth, they both looked over, to see Freja and Jeanie turning their heads and leaning in to kiss one another lovingly, their tongues tangling. Alex had no words to describe how much he enjoyed these evenings.

Soon enough, he pulled out of Alexa and sidled over to Freja, who was in the middle. She exhaled as he slid deep into her, squeezing her eyes shut and biting her lip. She was the slightest of the three girls, and had the narrowest hips. She murmured in Danish under her breath while he pushed his hips up and down. Alexa smiled and caressed her friend's face, knowing exactly what she was feeling.

Next, Alex moved onto Jeanie, who could barely contain her excitement at the prospect of his cock in her. She pulled her pussylips wide, nodding as he lined the thick head up with her entrance and then groaned when he penetrated and slid home.

"Gnnnnnnn, fuuuuuuuck ..." she sighed loudly. "People who think we shouldn't fuck all day are stupid ..."

He chuckled at her simple, pleasure-fueled honesty and pumped himself inside her for close to a minute before Alexa nodded and held up the egg timer for him to see.

"Alex, this timer lasts two minutes, and has a small, beeping sensor when the sand runs out. That means you fuck each of us for two minutes. If you don't make us cum, you move on in sequence until someone busts, one way or the other. Got it?"

"Yup," he replied, still thrusting inside Jeanie. "Who do I start with?"

"Oh, start with me," Jeanie panted, her fingernails digging into his triceps. "You're right here anyway, just scootch down an inch, man!"

Alex looked at Freja and Alexa, who both shrugged and nodded. Alexa made sure the timer was prepped. "You ready, Jeanie?"

"Yuh-huh!" the brunette gasped, nodding vigorously, her curly hair splayed everywhere while her breasts jiggled as she fucked Alexa's husband.

Alex pulled out of her pussy and Alexa rested the timer on the nightstand, starting the countdown. Jeanie was already using her fingers to pull her ass wider, looking up at Alex eagerly. He placed the mushroom head against her ring and began sliding it in, eliciting shameless groans from the girl below. She let go of her cheeks as he sank in, her ass now sealing around him and tightening. Alex took a deep breath to help control himself and stayed still for just a moment before beginning to slide in and out of her.

Jeanie, not surprisingly, began squeezing her anal muscles around him, doing her best to make him cum. Alex centered himself and tried to focus past what she was doing, beginning a strong thrusting motion, meant to overpower her and make her climax instead. She panted and clenched her teeth, but didn't cum.

A tiny beep nearby indicated that the two minutes were up. He could hardly believe it; he wouldn't have thought even thirty seconds had passed in that period of time.

"Out of the pool, Alex," said his wife, holding the timer at the ready for the next round. "Into Freja you go, chop-chop!"

Jeanie almost whined as he pulled out of her, suddenly feeling distressingly empty. Alex now shuffled over to Freja in the middle and pushed his cock into her ass, while Alexa turned over and put down the timer. The same duel ensued as with Jeanie, as Freja attempted to rob Alex of his control and make him cum inside her, while Alex tried to pound her into submission with powerful thrusts. Neither gained the advantage and Alex sighed as he heard the timer go off again. The only way he knew anything remotely resembling two minutes had gone by was because of the tension in his arms, propping himself up constantly.

Alexa smiled at him slyly as he positioned himself over her. She started the timer and she pulled his face down to hers to kiss him, even as he sank deep inside her ass. This competition was more vigorous, because they knew one another so well, and how to make the other pop quickly. Alexa not only squeezed his cock with her amazingly tight ass, but pumped her hips up and down in time with his thrusts, which drove him wild. Alex in turn churned his hips slightly from side to side as he fucked his wife, changing his angle of penetration. Through it all, they kissed heatedly.

The timer beeped and they both groaned.

"Gawwwwd," Alexa sighed loudly as her head sank back into the pillow and she stared at the ceiling in disbelief. "I thought I had you for sure. Go, go, we have to stick to the rules."

Alex nodded wearily and shuffled all the way across to Jeanie, who looked almost starved at his approach. She grabbed his butt and pulled him inside her with a dreadful eagerness, yelping as he slammed home. Alexa barely had the timer set before he was drilling in and out of Jeanie once more.

Despite the amount of noise Jeanie was making, the two-minute mark was reached without a conclusion and she sighed in despair as she relinquished his cock, which now belonged to Freja. Freja tried Alexa's trick, pulling him close and kissing him deeply while they fucked. But Alex pushed in and out harder and more quickly, until Freja was trembling and moaning, fighting to hold on and only barely succeeding.

More groans of frustration followed as the timer beeped and he moved to Alexa, whose eyes flashed with determination. They fucked fiercely, each determined to make the other cum, and secretly desperate for release. Her ass gripped and massaged him while he plunged back and forth inside her.

"Oh, come the fuck on!" she moaned loudly as the timer went off. "Why the hell are you lasting so long, you bastard?!"

Panting tiredly, Alex dragged himself over Freja, who shuddered and whimpered as his cock dragged across her pussy and ass on his way back to Jeanie. She was nodding with a great eagerness, holding onto him tight and bucking wildly once he was inside her again. About thirty seconds in, Alex pushed himself up into a kneeling position to relieve the stress on his triceps and forearms, holding her legs apart as he thrust back and forth inside her.

"You're goin' down, big boy!" she grunted as she flexed her ass around him for all she was worth, massaging his cock with her passage mercilessly. Her brown eyes flashed with determination. "Fear... the ... brunette power!"

Freja was scowling at her wife, who seemed to be on the verge of making Alex lose control. The Danish girl reached over and slapped Jeanie's pussy and clit with the fingers, hard enough that the brown-haired girl's eyes snapped open and she shuddered, the involuntary and delicious sting carrying through her body from her core.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck noooooooooooooo God ... damn ... it!" Jeanie wailed as she fought to hold on, but the illegal move had disrupted her, and she dissolved into a puddle of orgasmic bliss, her ass convulsing around Alex and her pussy bubbling over with cum. Freja cackled in delight, one of her opponents dealt with.

As Jeanie melted into her sheets, Alexa reset the timer and told Alex to move on. He pulled out of Jeanie, her tight knot pulling along with him, and she whimpered and yelped as he left her confines. He lunged onto Freja, almost before she was ready, determined to make her cum before he finally lost control himself.

Freja was panting and moaning beneath him, but seemed to have gained a measure of control back, probably since Jeanie was eliminated. Her hazel eyes were fixed on his, her hands on his shoulders and her ankles locked behind his back, indicating she was not letting him go until he'd blown his load in her. Alex could feel the boiling in his loins starting, and he knew it wouldn't be long now.

But Fate, in the form of his wife and the defeated brunette, intervened.

Alexa and Jeanie both reached in and pinched Freja's sensitive nipples at the same moment, and she gasped and then keened as she lost control. She cried out and shuddered, cumming hard, wilting in her defeat.

Alex strained and then groaned, unable to fight it any longer. His cum pumped in thick, creamy ropes, lashing Freja's ass while he panted in relief at his release. Freja lay like a dead thing beneath him, her eyes fluttering as she surfed her cosmic wave of ecstasy.

Sighing in exhaustion, Alex pulled his cock out of Freja, and moved over to Alexa, who held her arms out to him. They hugged and kissed lovingly, even as he slid his member deep into her ass. The competition was over, and all that remained was to enjoy the affection for one another that the four felt.

"Mmmmmm, I'm really close, Alex ..." she murmured through their kiss. "Think you might be able to stick around long enough to get me off?"

He nodded, continuing to kiss her. Alexa sighed and rippled herself around his still-hard cock until she too shivered in delight and came, reveling in the feel of her husband deep inside her. He gently lay on top of her, hugging her while Jeanie and Freja cuddled into one another, fondling and kissing. No one said anything for several minutes. Words seemed pointless for some time.

Finally, Alex sighed and looked around. "Okay, so ... who won?"

The girls all looked at one another for a moment before Alexa spoke. "Well, technically me," she explained. "I didn't make you cum, but Freja came before you did, meaning she was eliminated, same as Jeanie. Only other possible outcome would've been you somehow lasted long enough to make me cum before you did, but guys almost never do that."

"I would have made him cum, but for the cheating of you two," Freja groused.

"Um, pot, kettle, black?" Jeanie interjected, fixing her wife with a look. "You slapped my cunt hard enough to throw me off and make me cum, you slut."

"Dizzy Dora is right, Cheaty McCheaterson," Alexa pointed out, with Alex still inside her. "The only person who technically didn't cheat is Alex. Your competitive nature always gets the better of you, tos."

"Very well," Freja sighed, accepting her chiding. "But it was still fun. We must be doing this again, ja?"

"Ja," Jeanie and Alexa said readily in unison.

"I'm gonna have to work on my arm strength," Alex muttered wearily, making his three lovers giggle as they put him in the middle of the bed and then snuggled around him.

***

Karen panted as she turned her head to look up at her husband, who was standing behind her, holding one of her legs out to the side and sliding his huge cock in and out of her ass while she braced herself against the wall of the underground parking lot they were in. She reached a hand back to put around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him greedily, moaning into his mouth. She clenched around him in rhythm with his strong thrusts.

"Mmmmm, right there ..." she whispered, her fingers tangling in his blond hair. "God, Michael, you feel so good inside me ..."

They were reasonably certain no security cameras could see them at this angle, since they'd been fucking here for several minutes already and hadn't been arrested yet. She had one leg propped up on a large furnace pipe, her skirt pulled up over her hips and her torn thong tossed aside carelessly. The loud overhead sound of vents and fans concealed any noises they made. Their SUV mostly obscured them from view.

Michael's hands had undone her blouse and he was groping her breasts, having moved her lacy bra up over them. She groaned as he squeezed them and pinched her nipples while he plunged in and out of her ass. Long, strong strokes, and she ground her hips in slow circles, matching his rhythm.

Mike pulled down on her body while using a sawing motion with his hips, pushing up inside her. Karen clenched her teeth and hissed as she squeezed him. They kissed feverishly while they grappled onto one another, bodies trembling as they fought to hold on just a little longer, to prolong the moment before surrendering to mutual rapture.

Then he shuddered and sighed into his wife's mouth, his whole body awash with pleasure as he began pumping his thick cum into her ass. Karen moaned as glorious pleasure blossomed through her, her pussy bubbling over with cum while her tight behind squeezed his cock, accepting his offering eagerly. Mike squeezed her breasts so hard that it would leave delicious welts on her come morning.

They collapsed against the wall, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. His hands caressed her breasts and her waist while she stroked his cheek, smiling and kissing him gently. He made no motion to pull out of his wife, just staying deeply embedded within her. It was what they both wanted.

"You're as tight as ever, you know," he murmured, kissing her ear and making her shiver. "It's unreal."