Mike & Karen Ch. 04

Story Info
Why do youngsters always have to learn the hard way?
13.3k words
4.81
19.5k
47
11

Part 4 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 01/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 years of age or older while actively engaging in sexual activity. This story is a prequel/sequel (sprequel?) to my other work, Alex & Alexa. As always, many thanks and gratuitous panty shots from Freja and Jeanie to my long-suffering editor and beta-reader for their assistance in polishing up and improving this work. Reviews are welcome; flames will be snickered at and deleted with extreme prejudice. Enjoy!

Please Note: There are incest themes with a secondary couple in this story. Just a forewarning. ***

Chapter IV - There Can Be Only One! (Power Couple)

Connor sat on the roof of the house, looking up at the night sky. Their house was far enough outside of the town that none of the lights interfered with his view of the stars. Far above him, they turned endlessly through the heavens. Or so Big Mike had told him. He had no reason to not believe his older sibling; Mike was never wrong about anything.

He was only thirteen, but he was bigger than the other boys in his class already, even some of those in the grades above him. Okay, he wasn't anywhere near as big as Mike had been at his age, but the DeBourne men were historically on the larger and brawnier side of average. He sighed heavily, trying to lose himself in the black vastness overhead.

"Why so glum, chum?" his older brother asked as he joined his Connor on the slanted roof. The tiles creaked under his weight while he walked carefully. Mike was only sixteen, and already bigger than their dad, who was not exactly a small individual. He eased himself down into a sitting position next to Connor, his legs crossed.

"I'm not glum," Connor replied, shrugging. "Not exactly."

"Then what's the scoop, poop?" Mike quipped, nudging him. Connor gave him a sidelong glance and shook his head. Clearly, Mike had no intention of letting his little brother mope if it could be helped. That's just who Mike was; he hated seeing people unhappy, especially his family.

"I dunno," the younger boy admitted. "It's hard being your brother sometimes."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Mike intoned, putting a hand on Connor's shoulder and giving it a squeeze.

"It's not your fault, you are who you are, and you shouldn't have to stop being, ever," Connor said. "But... I guess... well, you know what you're doing with your life, right? You're gonna be some brilliant physicist or something, make Einstein look dumb and figure out how everything works. And if you don't do that, you'll do something else and also be an Olympic champion, or Mister Olympia or whatever."

He sighed again and leaned back on his hands. "And here I am, not even certain what clothes I'm wearing tomorrow."

Mike smiled and shook his head. "You shouldn't have to worry about any more than that, Connor. It's not like you're required to have your whole life planned out already. You're not even a full-fledged teenager yet. You've got plenty of time to find out who you are."

"That sounds good, but not when you're the little brother of a boy genius," Connor said, trying to not sound bitter. "I mean, yeah, there's expectations of you, but after that, everyone looks at me and Ronnie. They either have expectations, or they don't, which can be just as bad, because I feel... dismissed."

Mike nodded. "I know. Not exactly fair, is it? But let me tell you, Con, you don't need to worry. We all know who you are. Okay, maybe you're not super-bright like me, but that doesn't make you dumb. No DeBourne has ever been dumb."

"What about Uncle Yance?"

"Every family has a mutant exception," Mike replied dryly. "That particular mutant aside, none of you are dumb: not mom, not dad, not you or Veronica, not Josh. You and Ronnie get good grades in school."

"Good enough, I suppose," Connor allowed. "But I'll always be compared to you, y'know."

"Maybe, but you need to not worry about that crap," Mike said firmly, looking up at the stars now. It was a warm September night, and he knew it was hard on his brother. "You need to think about becoming your best self; that's it."

"I don't even know who that is."

"Just you, but always being your kindest and best person," Mike stated. "As for your future and career, well... dad says you've shown a knack for messing around with the engines in the cars. Maybe you're a talented mechanic."

"Well, I do like getting greasy," Connor agreed. "And dad says there's a good living to be made at it, even here. D'you think that's what I'm meant to do?"

"I'll be straight up with you, Con," Mike said, pivoting to look at his brother. "I think you're a DeBourne like the rest of us, and no one, anywhere, can stop you or prevent you from doing exactly what you want with your life."

He took the back of his brother's head in his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze while looking him in the eye. "And that's a gift not a lot of people get in life, so don't waste it. The only reason we're put here on Earth is to make one another's lives as easy as possible."

"Is that what you're gonna do when you're a world-famous physicist?" Connor asked.

"Every single day of my life," Mike said readily. "I'm gonna think of my little brother and wonder what I can do to make his life as enjoyable as possible. Because we DeBournes stick together, right?"

Connor grinned, heartened, as always, by his brother's words. "Got that right!"

They did their secret 'DeBourne Brothers' handshake and then went back to looking at the stars. Connor sighed and considered. "So where's Iscandar?" he asked, referencing a legendary planet from his favourite anime.

Mike considered, looking around. "Well, it's outside our galaxy, hiding in the Lesser Magellanic Cloud. Soooooo, right about over there, somewhere. Y'can't see it with the naked eye."

Connor smiled. "Tens of thousands of light-years away. That's cool to think about. Think we'll ever go there?"

Mike shrugged. "Hopefully it won't be to save the planet from radiation poisoning."

"Dad says the Americans and Russians'll turn the planet into a radioactive dust ball soon enough," Connor mused. "Hope he's not right."

"That's just dad grumbling," Mike said easily. "He doesn't believe it any more than I do."

"What about that Star Wars project the Americans are working on?" asked the younger brother.

"You heard about that, hm? It's just hype meant to scare the Reds into thinking their missiles can't work anymore. They might as well just build a big net out of a trillion one-dollar bills and try to catch the missiles that way. It'll be about as effective."

"Y'don't think we should worry?"

"The world's a dangerous place, Con, no doubt. But it won't be the Americans and the Russians who blow us up. We've got time."

"Good," Connor said, nodding. "I haven't even figured out how to kiss a girl yet."

"There, that sounds like my little brother!" Mike laughed.

***

"Another week and you'll be starting in on your prep for courses," Karen stated as they all sat together in the jacuzzi, the late-summer evening warm and the moon a bright silver overhead. She sat with her husband, while Jeanie and Freja sat together, and Alex and Alexa occupied the other third. Drinks were imbibed, and smooth jazz was playing, at Freja's request. "Are you four ready?"

Alexa shrugged. "Ready as I can be, I guess. Soph year is hardly mind-bending for challenges. And since Alex and I did most of the sorting and organizing for the department, we're already pretty up to speed on what the curriculum will be."

"This year oughta be a breeze from that point of view," Alex agreed. "Who knows, maybe it'll leave plenty of time for a dazzling social life."

"Big talk from a man who dances like Baby Groot," Jeanie countered, pointing her wine glass at him and smirking. Alex stopped talking while Alexa giggled.

"What about you, Jeanie?" Karen asked. "Freja's picking up her civil engineering course; what have you decided on?"

The brunette exhaled, looking at the foaming water around her boobs. "I'll be honest, I'm playing it safe with some generals. I haven't decided yet, because I don't really do good in academics, y'know? Hell, if it weren't for mom and dad's money buying me a spot in the institution, I'd probably just be a high-class hooker with my wife."

Freja nodded: "We would make great hookers together, yes." She leaned in and gave her wife an affectionate kiss on the lips. Everyone loved Jeanie, but they were all perfectly aware of her intellectual limitations, Jeanie included. She loved everyone here in the tub with her, because they didn't judge her for it. They just wanted her to be happy and have a purpose in life.

"What about less directly academic pursuits?" Karen asked. "Health or sports sciences or some such thing? They're not easy, per se, but they don't require a lot of numbers or convoluted concepts."

"Yeah, I thought about that," Jeanie answered, sipping at her wine and snuggling into Freja, who put her arm around her, her hand coming down to casually rest on her wife's breast. "I could still look into that."

"Alli says you're joining her in some extracurricular dance courses," Mike mentioned. "You'll enjoy that."

"Well, all my best moves are horizontal, but how different can it be?" Jeanie reasoned, making Karen smile and roll her eyes while Alexa shook her head.

"God, I love you so much..." Freja murmured, taking Jeanie by the cheek and pressing their lips together, kissing her deeply. Jeanie moaned quietly and turned into the kiss, the nipple of her left breast pressing into Freja's right nipple. The other couples waited silently while they expressed their love and mutual desire unashamedly, tongues now tangling.

They kept waiting.

"Takes a lot of work to make me feel like a guest in my own jacuzzi," Mike observed, while the two girls made out.

"Nobody is stopping you from indulging yourselves," Freja murmured through her kiss with Jeanie.

"Yeah, and if we can't express ourselves here, in private, and in front of friends, where can we express ourselves?" Jeanie declared, finally ending the kiss.

"Well, you certainly out-logicked me there," Mike said dryly, shaking his head slightly.

"Darn right," Jeanie agreed, high-fiving her wife now. "Best sexual power couple ever!"

"Ummm... 'scuse me?" Karen interjected, her tone and facial expression indicating she was unimpressed with what she'd just heard.

"I'm just saying that the best sexual power couple in the whole universe is sitting right here, in your tub." Jeanie explained. "You're lookin' at it."

"I was wrong earlier about Health Sciences, Jeanie," Karen said levelly. "You should be a stand-up comedian. Because that's freaking hysterical."

"I stand by my statement." Jeanie replied, putting her arm around Freja, who nodded readily.

"Correct me if I'm wrong," Karen continued, her eyes narrowing. "But haven't Michael and I both been inside you, girl? Do you recall not being able to speak or walk for hours afterwards?"

"Well, that was you two tag-teaming me," Jeanie said defensively. "But I have my own tag-team partner now, and she's the best of the best. We complete one another."

"Ja," Freja added, smiling saucily and stretching her arms out on either side of the tub lazily. "It is perhaps time that the crown you wear is passed, I think? I bow to your oldsomeness. Age before beauty, am I right?"

The two couples stared at one another, saying nothing.

"Come along, Chip, it's time for bed..." Alexa said somewhat hastily, rising and pulling Alex to his feet to exit the tub.

"Wait, why?" he asked as he stood, somewhat confused. "What's happening?"

"I'll tell you when you're older," she said simply, leading him across the porch and into the house, still naked, while the other couples stared one another down quietly. "Just get me away from here."

Alex sighed and led his aunt downstairs into the basement, where they shared a bedroom. Alexa tossed him a towel and they dried themselves off before climbing into bed together. She cuddled into his arms, sighing contentedly, and kissing his shoulder.

"Mmmmm, couldn't ask for a happier place than this," she purred. "In my husband's arms, tucked away from a wretched world."

They lay in silence for some time, before she looked up at him and smiled serenely. "It's weird to think that you're named after me, you know?"

He nodded. "Mom and dad told me that I was named after her long-lost sister, but it never really meant anything to me until you actually arrived."

"And if I look carefully, it's so obvious to me that we're related," she said softly, her fingers touching his chin and caressing it. "Yeah, you're big like your dad and probably the other DeBournes, but I can see traces of the Blackwells and Gordons in you, too."

"You can?"

She nodded. "You've got mom's forehead, same as Kar does. And you've got Blackwell cheekbones, same as the relatives I've seen in pictures. And you've got your dad's shaggy blond hair, but there's a trace of the Gordon red in it. Kar got highlights of it and passed it on to you. It's so pretty."

He smiled and pulled her hair out of the messy tail she'd kept it up in while they were in the tub, the almost flaxen locks spilling out behind her. "And your hair is normally really gold, but if you stay in the sun the way you have, it goes even lighter. You almost go full-on Targeryan in the sun."

She giggled and kissed his wrist. "I've always been that way: bright gold in the winter, spring and fall, almost platinum blonde in the summer. Keeps people guessing."

"Well, I likes it," he quipped, stroking her hair. "Gonna be hard not announcing how much I love you to the university once courses start."

"Yeah, we still have to be careful, don't we?" she mused. "What're you going to do about that Heather girl?"

Alex considered. "To be honest, I don't know. I mean, I really don't. One way or another, she's gonna find out. If I don't tell her, or just string her along, it's hard to imagine her not getting pissed."

"Do you think she's the vengeful or spiteful type?" Alexa asked.

"I dunno," he admitted. "She's never displayed it to me. But you can't blame her for feeling slighted, no matter how I approach this."

"True," Alexa sighed. "So... what if I dealt with it?"

He made a wry face. "I'm not sure how my wife telling the girl who thinks she's my girlfriend that I have a wife is an improvement on anything, I gotta admit."

"You said she thinks I'm hot, right?" Alexa reasoned. "Like, she told you at the wedding that she'd fuck me, and she doesn't even like girls."

"Well, she said that," Alex agreed. "But I dunno how much stock I'd put into -"

"I'll seduce her," Alexa said simply. "I'm going to fuck her, and then tell her. I'll have her so boggled, she'll just accept it."

"D'you really think that'll work?"

"It wouldn't be anywhere near the first time I've changed someone's mind with sex, Alex," she said sweetly. "I'll officially remove this task off your hands and put the issue to rest. You can make it up to me another time. Deal?"

He considered. "It's not like I have a better idea. Okay, my aunt fucks my girlfriend and makes her understand that I'm in love with and marrying my aunt. I'm in."

She giggled and snuggled to him again. "I'm glad you're in. Now it's time for you to get in me."

"No need to tell me twice..." he chuckled.

***

Some time later...

Jeanie and Freja were alone in the tub. More exactly, what was left of Jeanie and Freja was strewn across the tub. Jeanie was flopped forward over the side, her knees on one of the seats and her ass in the air out of the water. Her breasts were pressed flat against the cedar wood, as was her cheek while she stared into nothingness. Her hair was sticky with cum, as was most of her exposed body.

"That... didn't work out quite how I planned..." she murmured.

"Everything's jumbled higgledy. Kinda whirlypool..." Freja breathed, her face the only part of her body breaking the churning surface of the water. She stared up at the dark sky blankly. "Creamy black night..."

"I can't feel my limbs," Jeanie added. "I... I think he fucked my cunt up into my mouth..."

"This must be what God feels like ..." Freja trailed off, sinking below the water. "I love dying..."

***

"Amateurs," Karen muttered as she walked up the stairs, dusting off her hands while her titan husband followed her. "Come into my house and announce they know what sex is..."

"The folly of youth," Mike agreed cheerfully, towering over her as she stopped in the hallway, leaning against the wall, scowling as she crossed her arms. "Sometimes, they just need to learn the hard way."

"I hope they survive," Karen sighed, shaking her head. "I don't want to explain two dead teenage lesbians in our jacuzzi tomorrow morning to the police."

Mike chuckled. "You really did a number on them, Semiramis. They'll be collecting their pensions before they try anything that dumb again."

"Oh, don't try to pin this all on me," she chided, holding up a finger and smirking. "You just about bruised their brainstems with that monster of yours. When they were kissing in the middle of the tub, I thought you were going to punch out Freja's mouth and into Jeanie's."

"Is it gay if the tip of my dick touches the tip of your strap-on through them?" he quipped, grinning at her.

"Only if your balls touch the rubber ones I was wearing," Karen stated. "Hopefully you've still got some fuel in the tank, because killing those two really got my motor running."

"Always for you, beautiful..." he said gently, picking her up bodily and carrying her into their bedroom.

***

1986...

"Oh, c'mon, Kar, it'll be fun and you know it," Janet pressed, taking Karen's hands and squeezing them. They were standing in Karen's dorm room, where they were alone. "It's even for a good cause; all the proceeds go to a charity."

"You wouldn't happen to know which one, would you?" asked the auburn-haired girl, looking at her friend pointedly. Janet grimaced and shrugged.

"How encouraging," Karen said dryly. "If memory serves, didn't the last so-called charity you tried to get me involved in turn out to be some ploy to fund a geek's comic book habit?"

"This one's legit, I swear," Janet insisted, crossing her fingers over her heart. "The dean in the Law Department runs it every year."

"You're referring to the dean who won't stop staring at my rack every time I come to pick you up from class?" Karen queried, making no effort to keep the disdain out of her voice. "I could be wearing thirty burlap sacks over a track suit, and he'd still find a way to make me feel like he had X-ray vision that allowed him to see my breasts."

"Yes, that dean," Janet sighed, wishing her friend wouldn't make this so difficult. "With any luck, he won't be there. But it's still a worthwhile cause."

"You want me to get into some cheap, skimpy and stereotyped beer-hall wench outfit and serve drinks to students and the public, letting them eye-hump me the whole time?"

"Oktoberfest is our first big fundraiser, you know that," Janet stated. "And yes, you'd be getting objectified, but it's for a good cause. Having gorgeous girls as the beer wenches means people are gonna buy more beer, and more money goes to the charity. Win-win, Kar!"

"How, exactly, is this win-win?" Karen demanded to know. "Sure, the charity will hopefully do well, but I fail to see how it's a win for anyone else."

"It's just a figure of speech, and I'm trying really hard to get you on board here, Kar," Janet almost whined, bouncing a little. "And I... I might've told the organizers that you already agreed to do it."

"You what?" Karen asked quietly, her tone carrying a note of imminent danger. Her eyes never left Janet's as she advanced on the girl. "Janet Maroney Remington..."