Mike & Karen Ch. 14

Story Info
Christmas with the DeBournes, and a new year is imminent...
26.2k words
4.83
14.1k
35
8

Part 14 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 01/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike & Karen

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 years of age or older while actively engaging in sexual activity. This story is a prequel/sequel (sprequel?) to my other work, Alex & Alexa. As always, many thanks and gratuitous panty shots from Freja and Jeanie to my long-suffering editor and beta-reader for their assistance in polishing up and improving this work. Reviews are welcome; flames will be snickered at and deleted with extreme prejudice. Enjoy!

Please Note: There are incest themes with a secondary couple in this story. Just a forewarning.

***

Chapter XIV- Many Happy Returns

Alexa gazed through the large bow-type bay window of the living room, her sapphire blue eyes dancing with delight as she knelt on the small, cushioned seats that lined the inside. Outside, the snow was falling, and the evening street looked absolutely magical. Everything was covered in shining white snow, and Christmas lights were wrapped around trees and bordering many of the houses.

She was used to snow in Europe, of course, but this was her first Christmas in her real home, here in Toronto, and to say she was excited would be a minor understatement. The room was nice and warm because of the fire in the fireplace, and she was wearing tight white yoga pants that captured every one of her amazing curves, and then a snug, light red sweater on top, accented with silvery snowflakes. Her glorious blonde hair spilled down her back in sensuous waves.

The stereo system behind her broke out into a song.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is you
You, baby!"

Unable to contain her elation, Alexa squealed in delight, jumped off the bay window and began dancing around the room and singing to the song. She grabbed the karaoke microphone, pointing to members of the invisible audience around the room while serenading them. Singing and dancing made her so very happy. She sang along with the melody, prancing around the large room, jumping on and off the furniture.

"All I want for Christmaaaaaas, is youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she belted out with the final note of the song, her eyes closed as she pointed at the ceiling. As the music faded, she heard slow clapping behind herself and turned around. Mike and Karen were both standing there, the huge blond man grinning and clapping while her older sister looked on in amusement. Alexa's brain immediately engaged her possible reactions to being caught.

Response A: Blush in embarrassment at being caught (yet again) dancing around and singing like a dork.

Response B: Throw yourself into wild hugs and hope the incident is forgotten because of your exuberance.

The B response kicked in rapidly.

Alexa laughed gaily and threw herself against her titan brother-in-law and hugged her tight, even though her arms didn't quite fit around his chest completely. Mike chuckled and hugged her back, enveloping her completely. She then sprung out of his grasp and hugged Karen, giving her a rather un-sisterly kiss.

"Mmm, a little excited about our first Canadian Christmas, are we?" the older woman asked as she managed to disengage from the decidedly wet lip-lock. "At least you're wearing clothing this time, instead of dancing around the room in your underwear like a lunatic. Not that I blame you for the enthusiasm, mind. Christmas is always fun around this place."

"I believe it," Alexa said giddily, holding her sister's hand and bouncing up and down so her abundant breasts jiggled. "I mean, we're helping at the shelter on Christmas Day, we're in the concert at Convocation Hall, Alex has promised to take me for some snowball fights, and skating at City Hall..."

"Well, your dance card is full now, isn't it?" Mike chuckled, picking up the shopping bags he'd been carrying and hauling them off. "No peeking, Alli."

"Promise!" she called back, waving before hugging her sister again. Karen sighed contentedly. It was good to have her little sister back in her life, even if she understood that the New Year would bring many unpleasant challenges for them all. For now, there was just the holiday and their time together.

"Finished all your shopping?" the older sister asked as they walked hand-in-hand into the kitchen.

"A couple of more minor things to take care of, but the big stuff's done," Alexa replied, smiling and sitting at the kitchen island while Karen began rummaging around for drink ingredients. "Y'making one of those Grinch cocktails of yours?"

"Mais bien sûr," Karen said cheerfully as she fished out the lime juice and ginger ale from the fridge. Alexa loved listening to her sister and her nephew speak French. "Be a dear and grab the Pernod and the Midori from the rack, will you?"

"Any particular vintage for the absinthe?" the blonde girl asked.

"Oh, just a nondescript one, try not to grab anything over ten years, though." Karen replied, finding the cherries and then getting the martini glasses. "Should I prep one for Alex?"

"He's apparently on his way home," Alexa called back. "Just finished doing his geek thing."

"That boy and his roleplaying games," Karen sighed, shaking her head. "Well, at least he's not holed up in the basement, shooting other geeks online. You've been really good for him that way."

"True dat," Alexa agreed as she returned, carrying the two bottles from the rack. "Must be the constant sex. I like to think that sex with me is preferable to video games."

"Strange days when an incestuous relationship between your baby sister and your son is the ideal that one readily shoots for." Karen quipped, making Alexa giggle. The younger girl knew that her older sister was perfectly happy with their relationship now, but zingers were a part of the price to be paid, was all. Alexa stood and watched while Karen mixed three of the vivid green concoctions, one for each of them. Mike had just returned from upstairs as Karen garnished each glass with a cherry.

"To as complete a Christmas as any family can ask for," Karen announced, raising her glass, while Alexa and Mike followed suit. "The first of many."

They toasted together and drank, cheerfully discussing the holiday plans. There were friends to visit, and events to prepare for, but still with plenty of time to relax and enjoy themselves as a family. It was something each of them had yearned for over the past twenty years, but now there would be time enough to compensate.

They heard the front door opening and Alexa dashed out of the room. She squealed with delight as she pounced on her husband, covering him in kisses. Alex laughed as he held her tight, spinning her around.

"A guy could get used to greetings like that," he remarked as he finally put her down. He shucked off his boots while they were still in the foyer, since outside footwear was completely banned in the winter, but then noticed that Alexa had knelt and undone his belt, fishing his cock out of his boxers. "Ummmm... a little eager?"

"Mmmmm, you have no idea..." she purred as she kissed his member lovingly, then slid it into her mouth, humming around it. Alex leaned back against the foyer wall, closing his eyes while his aunt worked her incomparable magic on him.

"Alex?" he heard his mother call. "Alli?"

"She can't talk mom," he called back. "Her mouth is full!"

The quip made her giggle as she bobbed back and forth along his hardening length.

"What unspeakable thing are you doing to my baby sister, young man?" Karen almost demanded, although she clearly knew better than to come and see for herself. She'd caught them flagranting the delicto enough times now to know not to just walk in on the situation.

"Don't ask questions you don't want answers to, mom," Alex grunted, amazed at how quickly Alexa had made him harder than a steel pipe. As much fun as this might have been, he realized he couldn't really draw this out, either. His lovely aunt and wife obviously meant to make him cum quickly. His hands caressed through her lush, golden hair as she sucked on him. "Shouldn't be long at this rate, though."

"Thank you for the update..." Karen replied dryly. She went about making another drink for herself, while her mighty husband went about putting away the groceries they'd brought home. He cocked an ear at a sound, noticing he could hear Alexa going at her task from the kitchen.

"She's as loud and eager as you are," he mused, smirking. "Must be a family trait."

"Hush, you," Karen muttered, even as she heard her little sister making sloppy sounds out in the foyer. Not long after, she was blessed with a rather loud and prolonged groan from her son, followed by a satisfied humming and lip-smacking sound. Karen shook her head and poured an extra measure of absinthe into her glass.

Alex and Alexa appeared moments later, the young man wearing a smug grin, while the girl was reapplying her lipstick as she walked. Karen raised an eyebrow at her sister.

"Wow, no mirror required, and while walking," she observed. "Not your first rodeo."

"Not even close, sissy." Alexa replied, smirking at the bronze-haired woman and making a kissy face. "Kisses for you?"

"You just fellated my son, harlot, the answer is an emphatic no." Karen said flatly, shaking her head. "I'm surrounded by degenerates."

Mike, Alex, and Alexa laughed at her protests, since they knew it was just for show. Mike was very pleased by how well and how quickly his wife had adjusted to this situation with her sister and her son. Karen was not only adjusted to it, but was content, and even pleased. It had been a long time since he'd seen her this happy. Had her parents been alive, Karen just might have been the most fulfilled person living at this moment, aside from himself.

"Well now, we've got the concert in a few days, so I assume you're feeling ready?" she asked, sipping her drink. Alex had already gone to the cupboard and pulled out two small drinking horns and filled them with a Christmas mead he and his father had been brewing since the early summer. Alexa, meanwhile, had allowed Karen to fix another Grinch for her.

"Looking forward to it," the blonde girl replied readily. "Singing with my big sissy, not to mention a solo all my own, what's not to be excited for?"

"It's something of a tradition for us, certainly," Karen agreed, snuggling against her husband. "Alex was getting involved playing his bass, even before he began attending the university."

"Such a trouper," Alexa cooed, smiling at her husband and caressing his cheek. "And you'll be playing for me, too."

The doorbell rang, followed by the bustling sounds of people entering the house. They already knew who it would be, of course.

"Just us," Jeanie announced as she entered the kitchen, her cheeks rosy from coming in out of the cold. "Thought we'd come by and say hey!" Her curly, dark brown hair flowed over her long red jacket. She stripped the coat off, revealing a woollen green sweater that showed off her breasts.

"That and my wife, she was wondering if maybe you were having any eggnog," Freja added, following Jeanie. Her wavy, honey-blonde pixie cut hair was even more tousled than usual, thanks to the stiff winds. Wearing jeans and a tight white tank top, over which was worn a red and white checked shirt, knotted at her midriff, her only seasonal attire offering was a family brooch that was either a snowflake or a kringle pastry. She didn't really know which. "We have run out in our place, and none of the stores nearby us had any. I am thinking it must be a popular drink here, ja?"

"Well, I think we're actually out too, because Alex and his father go through a lot of it," Karen mused, opening the door of the fridge door to check. "Yes indeed, we're fresh out."

"Aw, bummer..." Jeanie moped, while Freja looked sympathetic and hugged her.

"Not to worry, mind," Karen said. "I've got eggs, I've got milk, I've got nutmeg... I can whip up some eggnog for you in no time."

Jeanie's eyes widened. "Wait... what?"

"I'll make some right now," Karen iterated, gesturing to the fridge. "It shouldn't take me more than a few minutes to have a creamy, frothy batch for you."

"There's... there's eggs in nog?" Jeanie asked, seemingly aghast.

"Well, yes, darling," Karen confirmed, blinking in confusion while everyone else stared at the brunette in bewilderment. "There are indeed eggs in eggnog, hence the name."

"Omigod, that's so gross!" Jeanie whined, almost in a panic. "Raw eggs?!"

"Why else would it be called eggnog?" Karen asked, very confused.

"I don't know!" Jeanie blurted, clearly horrified now. "I mean, it's called Eskimo Pie, but that doesn't mean there's Eskimos in it!"

Karen looked at the girl, unable to think of how to respond.

"Well, she's got you there, mom!" Alex laughed. "That logic is immutable."

"Words do indeed fail me," Karen admitted, shaking her head. God bless Jeanie and her innocence. "So, shall I hold off on making it?"

"Oh, no, please do," Freja insisted, still trying to console her near-catatonic wife. "I am liking it as well, and would love to try the homemade kind."

"'sides, I've seen what Jeanie'll put in her mouth, liquid chicken babies shouldn't bother her much," Alexa quipped, coming over to assist Freja in consoling Jeanie by putting her arms around the distraught girl and hugging her.

"Do not be worrying, she will adjust to this." Freja assured them.

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here!" Jeanie protested.

"Ignore her." Freja said. Jeanie rolled her eyes and huffed while her wife and Alexa giggled and hugged her, trying to make her forget the trauma of the revelation. Karen excused herself when her phone rang, while Mike poured mead for everyone else.

"God, this stuff is good," Alexa mused, licking her lips after taking a sip. "What did you guys put in it again?"

"Well, the base is just orange blossom honey and a wine yeast, and then grains of paradise and African long peppers for the accents," Mike said, handing a small glass of the amber liquid to Jeanie. "Caramelize the honey, let it ferment, rack it and skim it a few times, add the spices, and then let it sit for a few seasons. Voilà, Christmas mead."

"As long as there's no egg in it..." Jeanie muttered while sipping her beverage, still not sufficiently mollified.

"Well, minor problem," Karen sighed, returning to the gathering in the kitchen while she put her phone back in her pocket. "Seems like Jodie won't be making it for the concert, so we're down a player."

"Isn't she the one who was supposed to sing that one French song with you and I?" Alexa asked. "I mean, that's a bummer, but it can't be that hard to find someone to sing in her place."

"Maybe, but she was also supposed to play the accordion for the song." Karen said grimly.

"Oh, uh... I speak French and can play the accordion." Jeanie said out of nowhere. Everyone looked at her in confusion, her wife included.

"You..." Karen said rather skeptically. "You play the accordion?"

"Well, yeah," Jeanie said somewhat bemused by the looks she was receiving from everyone. "I'm not completely useless. And my last name is LeTourneau, so I speak and can sing plenty of Québécois and Acadian folk songs, tyvm."

Karen leaned back against the counter, studying the brunette girl for some time before speaking. "Jeanie, honey, you know I love you to death, but... your parents are somewhat wealthy, and..."

"Pretentious." Jeanie said flatly, finishing Karen's thought. "It's okay, it's true."

"Fine, pretentious," Karen allowed. "Having said that, isn't the accordion a rather, well... dorky thing for you to play, at least in their estimation?"

Jeanie shrugged. "To be honest, I think they're just happy I've got a skill set that doesn't involve my vagina or holding my breath for extended periods, y'know?"

Karen blinked for a moment and then attempted to say something, but eventually just settled for saying nothing at all. Alexa had turned away and was almost doubled over from giggling. Mike was looking at the ceiling with interest, while Alex grinned. "Wow, Jeanie, you've left mom speechless twice in half an hour. I don't think even dad's done that before."

"I did not know that you actually could play the accordion we have in our bedroom." Freja added.

"What, did you think it was just some weird, improvised sex machine for me?" Jeanie asked, giving her wife a wry look.

Freja shrugged. "I have learned not to judge."

The girls stayed long enough for Karen to make several liters of eggnog for them (with Jeanie eyeing the beverage suspiciously the whole time) before saying their goodbyes. They arranged to meet the DeBournes at Convocation Hall for practice the following day, since most of their classes had finished for Christmas break. Jeanie and Freja were going to karaoke after rehearsal, while Mike and Karen were visiting the Stevensons, before their friends headed to British Columbia for the holidays.

Freja and Jeanie weren't gone more than ten seconds before Alexa pulled her nephew down to the basement to finished what she had started in the hallway. Karen turned and looked up at her towering husband expectantly.

"And your plans for me, good sir?" she asked, smiling.

"Maybe a couple of servings of my very own Christmas cheer..." he replied, scooping her up in his arms and carrying her upstairs.

***

The rehearsal had been a success, with Jeanie catching on quickly. She was adept with her accordion, and learned the melody to the song they were singing with surprising speed. It turned out she already knew the words, and her voice was a good fit. Mike was to be playing piano, while Alex played upright bass, Alexa played a mandolin and Karen played her fiddle. Freja agreed to play acoustic guitar, although she was distressed that she would not be singing. No matter, she would sing at karaoke.

They had agreed to two more rehearsals before going their separate ways. Now, in the basement of the DeBourne household, Alexa was writhing up and down on Alex's cock, panting and trying to not moan too loudly. She squeezed her pussy around him while he fondled her opulent breasts, driving her to heights of pleasure like only he could. She leaned forward, her hands on her shoulders as she gazed down into his eyes, hers glazed with pleasure and lust.

Alex's hands were firmly groping her now as he pumped his hips up and down, thrusting his cock deep inside her, making his aunt shudder and hiss. Alexa ground her hips in circles against his thrusts, rippling her muscles around him, feeling the tingling building inside her. Alex, of course, would let her cum at least three times before allowing himself to, so she didn't hold back.

The blonde beauty squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered before sighing loudly, cumming hard, gripping his cock fiendishly. Unreal pleasure blossomed through her, the liquid heat driving her to heights of delight.

Then her cellphone began buzzing, indicating Jeanie was calling. Alexa's eyes flicked open and she frowned and answered, even as she continued fucking her husband.

"Hi, darling," she said somewhat breathlessly. "We're a little busy, can I call you back?"

"Uhhhh, iono if it's a good idea to wait..." replied the brunette. "We're at the karaoke bar, and Fre might've had a few too many Lemonade Horrors, and now she's up onstage singing, if you can call it that..."

123456...8