Mike & Karen Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "You look through these old things now, and you realize exactly how far we've come in our understanding, don't you?"

Mike nodded. "I think the theory actually turned out better than it would have the first time around, since I had to correct all the flawed math you laced through it. The funny thing is, your flawed math was still better in some ways than the stuff my peers were grinding out, so your sabotage led me to create a more detailed and accurate theorem, in a sense."

"Well, didn't you know that was actually my plan all along?" she cooed, looking up at him and tracing a fingernail over his chest.

Karen giggled as he responded by squeezing her breast. He then turned the giant stack over with his massive hand and began examining the other part- their two theses, competing so very long ago, were now bound together by rings, upside down to each other, so that there was no front or back, just the deep insights of their wonderous minds, together forever.

He looked at the cover of Karen's thesis, on quantum cryptography, and brushed his fingers over her elegant signature. Long ago, she'd agreed to give him this original copy, and had signed it for him as he requested. He in turn had done the same for her, and it was one of the most cherished documents or manuscripts. Some nights, when he was away somewhere, she'd just hug it to herself and think about what it had come to mean to her.

I found him. I found my equal, my peer, and the man I'm meant to live in awe of and to never stop loving.

Normally, the theses occupied a space in the main library, a place of honour built just for them, but occasionally they would pull it out and sit together, laughing about things that they knew now to be wrong, some thirty-odd years later. But back then, they were ground-breaking ideas, and principally the brainchildren of two very special second-year students.

"I love your submission," he mused, still hugging her close. "It was so elegant, and insightful. Easily two decades ahead of its time."

"And what I loved about yours was that it was terrifying," she sighed her hand on top of his as he caressed her signature. "Your compactification numbers burst Calabi-Yau right open, proved that the weak gravitational force affected the quantum vacuum fluctuations around black holes, and we could now accurately measure their Hawking Radiation. The entire community was freaked out until Lucerne. I remember being so secretly proud of you."

"And for you to be proud of me, that actually means something," he said in his deep but gentle voice, his hand stroking her cheek as she looked up into his eyes. "That means more to me than just about anything."

"Just about anything, hm?" she purred as she reached down and placed her hand on his cock, stroking it slowly, lovingly, as only she knew how. She would have him erect in no time, and he wanted it no other way. "So what might something of these other 'anythings' be, husband-mine?"

"Well, rest assured, they all have to deal with you," said, reaching down to fondle her breast again while she stroked him. He watched as she leaned down and took his cockhead into her mouth, her wicked tongue snaking around it. His hand wandered its way down her back until it arrived at her tight, shapely behind, and he caressed it before sliding a finger down between her cheeks and deep inside her pussy, making her moan.

Karen pushed her way slowly down his hardening tool, laving him with her tongue while her hand stroked the skin beneath her wet lips. She moaned and hummed around him, vibrating her mouth gently the way she knew he loved. Her ass squirmed gently as he fingered her, and she squeezed herself around him. She got wetter with each passing second, a deep yearning for him that had never faded in all their time together, it only grew stronger.

"I need you in me," she said in a quiet, husky voice. "I want to feel you inside me, Michael..."

He pulled his finger from inside her and she sat up before clambering into his lap, facing him. He was sitting back against the massive headboard, made of mahogany and carved in elegant designs. Karen had fallen for it the moment she laid eyes on it. The giant bed beneath them made almost no sound as she got into position.

Her arms were around his shoulders as she wiggled around, finding her place. Her pussylips came to rest just above the fat, throbbing head of his cock. His hands were holding her gently by her waist. As she looked deep into his eyes, she sank down, taking his huge manhood deep inside her. She sighed in pleasure as he split her walls apart and then bottomed out in her.

Karen rested her forehead against her husband's, content to just hold him deep inside her for a while. It was a closeness she craved every moment of every day. Right here, face-to-face and mingled with one another, was the purest joy and bliss she could hope for.

"Do I please you?" she asked as she began to slowly move up and down on him.

"In every way imaginable," he replied, nodding as he took her large, perfect breasts in his powerful hands and fondled them, the way she loved most, and only he knew how. No one had ever made her feel the way this man did, and she'd had many lovers over the years. There was simply no comparison.

Her thighs and her behind flexed as she went up and down, squeezing his cock inside her rhythmically. It was a perfectly timed, executed, and flawless dance between them that promised them the limitless delight and pleasure only the other could bring. She craned her head back and moaned as he squeezed her breasts, his massive hands almost enveloping them despite their size.

Soon enough, they would be climaxing together, and he would be cumming deep in her. Would tonight be the night he gave her a new life to carry inside her? Would tonight be the night she was blessed with another boy, or even a girl?

She hadn't been born in this venerable manor, although her father had. Her younger sister, Alexandra, had been born in this very room, back when it belonged to their father and mother. She shuddered, not only because his cock lanced deep inside her with every motion, nor because of the way he skillfully fondled her sensitive breasts, but at the notion that she would draw out of him, using all her sexual prowess, the essence of their child, another family member to love and cherish to the end of their days.

She couldn't wait to be pregnant for him.

***

Author's Notes: Read the chapter epilogue after the Author's Notes!!!!

What happened in the flashbacks is actually a pretty big evolution in their understanding of one another, for obvious reasons. If you're a complacent white person, you're probably pissed at Karen for rocking the boat. Just keep in mind that Mike agrees with her and why she did what she did. He feels like he failed her for not noticing the bias happening right underneath his nose.

Karen, meanwhile, also came to the realization that nothing on earth, anywhere in her existence, was worth the hurt of knowing that extraordinary man was disappointed in her. All the Ph.Ds, Nobel Prizes, and international acclaim mean nothing to her in comparison.

Like I said, there's a spinoff coming that involves the Blackwell Manor staff, because there are many stories to tell, and telling them here in Mike & Karen would slow the storyline to a crawl. I started mostly with Trilby and Valentina, because they're quirky and funny, but with Tatyana helming the ship, things shouldn't get too out of hand...

Jordan is going to be an interim character, who features as much in the staff spinoff as in the main arc, not because he's an employee, but because of his connection to the place for the best part of half a century. He's got a rather wicked sense of humour when the right people catch him, and I am sure he will grow on you. Keep an eye out for it.

Yes, Tanuja is back, and she will be a semi-regular fixture at the Manor because of her internship. I'm still feeling her out, so I'm hoping the interplay will be interesting.

Freja and Jeanie, of course, will be regular guests at the Manor. Speaking of everyone's favourite dippy duo, look for the next chapter of their story, Freja & Jeanie 3, to come out on the same day as Mike & Karen 19, since the two stories are intertwined. Coming at ya in June!

I think that's about it for now. I'd best get this proofed and edited, and then I can submit. Hope you're enjoying your time away from everyone else.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management

Chapter Epilogue:

Freja stared at the licence play she now held in her hand. It was Jeanie's new vanity plate that she'd just arrived home with. She looked at Freja expectantly.

"Soooooo, whaddya think?" the brunette asked, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet slightly so that her breasts jiggled.

"How did you get this already?" the Danish girl asked, almost frowning. "Do vanity plates not take some time to register in this country?"

"Oh, probs, but I might've slipped 'em some extra cash to make sure I left with it today," Jeanie explained, shrugging. "Problem is, I dunno how to put it on my car, so I was kinda hopin' you could, babe."

Freja gave her a wry look before glancing down at the shiny white plate she held in her hand. A graceful blue trillium, the provincial flower of Ontario, held the eye, and the letters of Jeanie's new vanity plate shouted out to her.

SKOOVRVUL.

"Well?" Jeanie asked hopefully, her smile having a tinge of worry to it.

"I love it, yndling," Freja said finally, smiling back at her wife. "It is important and fun for you, and that means it makes me happy. Your happiness is my happiness, provided, of course, it does not involve me getting hit in the tits with paintballs."

Jeanie squealed and threw herself against Freja, kissing her in delight. "I'm so glad you like it Fre!" she gushed, grinding her body into her wife's, while Freja moved the license plate aside quickly so that neither of them got lacerated by the shiny new edges. She returned the kiss readily the two of them standing in the living room of their condo.

"Mmmmm," Jeanie sighed, pulling back from the kiss finally and smiling at her wife. "Soooooo, y'gonna put it on for me?"

"Of course I will, my love," Freja said gently, nodding.

"Sweet, but first..." Jeanie mused, giving her wife a naughty smile. "Lemme wash it, and then we're gonna rub our cunts all over it to give it a personal varnish, 'kay?"

"God, I am loving how you think..." Freja murmured as she pulled Jeanie in for another kiss.

~fin~

1...456789