Mike and Megan Ch. 02

Story Info
The closure, twins and lovers
3.5k words
4.47
44.2k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hello everyone, I had a lot of requests to tie up this story. I know I left it a long time. I wasn't sure what to do with it. I have given it some closure with this story. I also changed tenses. I hope that doesn't bother anyone. I was already more than halfway through when I realized I had wrote the first in first person. Enjoy!**

Meg heard the hotel room door open and close. The room was so dark. She fumbled for the bedside table lamp, but it was nowhere to be found.

"Mike?" She asked into the darkness.

No one responded. Meg stilled suddenly feeling the cold prickle of danger running up her neck. Mike wouldn't play such jokes on her. Not when they had just narrowly escaped their uncle's wrath. She was safe here. He would always protect her.

"Ok, this isn't funny Mike. Please turn on the light." She said hopefully.

She heard footsteps move around the foot of the bed. Her heartbeat kicked hard in her chest and her mind raced in so many directions all at the same time. Maybe it wasn't Mike. Maybe she was sitting here like an idiot while in real danger. Uncle Doug's ugly face floated through her vision. Had he found them? Had he come to hurt them? Would he do worse than hurt them? After all they had left him bound with tape on the floor of his own house. They had called the police and ambulance too for Aunt Lynn whom he had drugged and raped. Wouldn't he be in police custody? Maybe they couldn't hold him since Aunt Lynn was unlikely to press charges. She couldn't imagine that he had found them, though. They had drove and drove for hours. No one had followed them. And they were tucked away in a nowhere inn in a small nowhere town.

Breathing. Meg could hear breathing. It was so near to her ear that her breath caught painfully in her chest for several long seconds.

"Go away." she whispered airily.

"I am going to fuck you." Came the cold dead voice. It was her Uncle's voice, but with a different quality to it. It was colder and more menacing, which was hard to imagine. "I am going to rape you and kill you."

Meg screamed as loud as she could, but no sound came out. A large heavy hand landed firmly over her open mouth.

"Don't you fucking dare." came the angry bark. "You asked for this you little bitch."

Meg felt a strong hand pull her leg violently. The quick movement sent her flying backward so she now lay flat on her back on the bed. The bed that had previously felt comfy and safe, now felt like a rock beneath her. She wanted to beg and plead, but she was simply too scared to even form words. Her breathing was fast and her heart pounded faster.

Where was Mike? Why wasn't he hear to save her? She turned her head toward where she knew the door was, even though she could see nothing but dark shadows. Hot tears rolled down her heated cheeks as her panties were ripped from her prone body. She cried in earnest now. She didn't want this and she didn't want to die. Suddenly she knew she had to fight.

Feeling his heavy body over her, she couldn't be sure what she would connect with, but she brought her knee up viciously anyway. It connected with a soft area she could only hope was his balls. She screamed now and the sound reverberated around the room.

"Meg! Baby! Wake up! It's only a dream..."

Megan opened her eyes to look into the concerned face of her brother. Her brother and her lover. She pressed close as sobs continued to wrack her body. She was shaking badly. The dream, not the first she had had, was so vivid and so awful.

"Mike, he will come for us." She said with absolute certainty.

"He is probably in jail, Meg."

"What if..."

"What if nothing, Meg. He can't find us here. I will protect you." Mike shifted and sat up. "I am starving, let's go find some breakfast."

Mike felt so let down after all their love making into the night, Meg woke up talking about Uncle Doug again. She kept having terrible nightmares and there was nothing Mike could do to protect her from them. He needed a game plan. He had to come up with a way to protect his sister and create a life for them. He had huge dreams. They would get a house eventually. He would work and take care of them. They might even have babies. He had read all the studies on incestuous relations and babies. There were a lot of off-putting scare tactics like the baby would be deformed. However, plenty of babies were born healthy and perfect. Life was full of chances, and they would love their baby no matter what. He realized he may be a bit naive, but what was life without some dreams.

Mike had to be a man now. He had to take care of his sister and somehow find a way to make a life for them. Maybe it was old fashioned of him to think that way, and he knew Meg was also a very capable person, but he still felt he needed to set in motion a path to a life for them. After lunch, Meg went back to their room to settle into a warm bath. She still felt a bit sore from their love-making. Mike was still trying to wrap his head around it all. Making love to his very own twin sister was incredible, and even more amazing he had taken her virginity. It stunned him that what they had done had felt so right and so perfect; how could others ever find it disgusting and unnatural? Nothing had ever felt more natural that pushing his cock into his twin sister's hot wet cunt. Her body was truly a perfect match for him.

Still floating on his personal high, Mike found the Inn Keeper, Betty, in the main lobby. She had a bucket of gardening tools and she wore a wide brimmed sun hat. She was just heading out the main door.

"Hello Betty!" Mike hefted the heavy bucket from Betty's hands. She gave him a grateful smile.

"How are you and your girl friend, Michael?" Betty smiled. Mike studied her face. Did Betty suspect they were siblings? He couldn't tell.

"Wonderful! Great!" Mike was feeling euphoric and couldn't contain his enthusiasm. Betty looked at his face and smiled knowingly. Mike followed her out onto the veranda, down a few steps and around to the front gardens.

"Some days I think I should sell this place. I love it with all my heart, but the upkeep is a lot of work." Betty grumbled as she stretched her back.

Mike looked up at the big old inn and then around at the extensive gardens and lawn. It sure did look like a lot of work. "Do you have staff?"

"I have my sweet Gracie. She cleans. You'll probably meet her later if you're still here. I don't have many other guests right now, so no rush for check-out if you plan to do that today. I won't charge you extra." Betty said kindly.

"Well, that's why I came looking for you actually. Would it be alright with you if we stayed on for a few days, maybe the rest of the week? I have the money and I am more than willing to pay upfront! I promise we will treat the room very carefully."

Betty was knelt down by her garden now. She looked up at Mike and squinted against the sun. "I had mistook you two for brother and sister the other night. However, after seeing you two together , I think I was wrong." Her voice held no disgust.

Mike felt his stomach tighten. He didn't like to lie to this friendly lady, but he would surely protect himself and Megan no matter what. "She's the love of my life." He said as a roundabout.

"Well Michael, you two are welcome to stay as long as need be. Might Megan be into gardening at all? I could pay her if she was willing to maybe help me out with watering and pulling weeds."

Mike smiled a huge smile. He felt very welcome all of a sudden. "I will ask her, Betty! Thank you so much." Mike paused. "Do you think there might be any work in town for me? I am handy with cars."

"Let me make a few calls and I will let you know, Michael."

"Thank you so much, Betty." Michael hurried back to his room and to Megan.

Megan heard her brother come through the door. She was still relaxing in a hot bath. She was keeping the anxiety at bay as best she could by thinking about the beautiful night she had shared with Mike. She tried not to think of all the what-ifs but they crept in. What if Aunt Lyn was in the hospital? What if Uncle Doug had given her too many sleeping pills? What if the police suspected she and Mike of doing something wrong? After all, they had left Doug bound in her room no less! By the time Mike made it into the washroom, already naked she noted, she was in a full blown panic. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Baby! What's wrong?" Mike came to the side of the tub and knelt. He wrapped his arms around Megan as she began to sob.

"The police are going to be looking for us! We will never be allowed to be together." She sobbed brokenly.

"What? What makes you think that?"

Megan spilled her rambling worries. Mike had had the same concerns, but hadn't wanted to scare her. "Listen, we're adults, not runaways. And we didn't do anything wrong. Uncle Doug raped Aunt Lyn, after tricking her into taking too many sleeping pills. He then attempted to rape you! Even if he lies and they do try to come find us, we have not done anything wrong."

Megan's tears still came, but they had slowed. Her face was a bit red and puffy, but to Mike she was still totally stunning. Gently he stood and then eased himself into the bathtub with her. He sat behind her with her tucked between his legs. He was semi hard having her so close. He suspected he would always be semi hard around her naked body. He hoped he would be able to control himself otherwise now that they had finally crossed the line from being just brother and sister to true lovers.

Mike told Megan about Betty's offer of work. She was exited and looked forward to helping Betty. "We will stay here for a bit, Meg. You can earn a little helping Betty, and I will find something nearby. Maybe we can look for a small rental in the area."

Megan nodded. She still didn't feel convinced of their safety. "It will be okay my beautiful sister." He kissed her neck.

Slowly Mike began to caress her perfect body. His hands slid over her skin under the water. Softly Megan sighed. "Are you still sore?"

"I think I could handle more love making...." Megan smiled back at her brother.

"Cumming inside you was the hottest damn thing!"

Megan's face flushed prettily with a light blush. "Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you do that thing again?" Megan was being shy and coy.

"Hmmm which thing, baby?" Mike knew very well what his sister wanted, but he wanted her to ask for it.

"Well, I wasn't too sure about oral sex at first, but it felt so good. Would you lick me?"

"Where?" Mike asked, feeling excited.

"My va..." Mike looked into her innocent eyes and shook his head before she could finish the clinical sounding word.

"My pussy, Mike! Please lick my pussy again!" She giggled as he moved fast to haul them both out of the tub. They dried and rushed to the bedroom.

Tumbling onto the bed their kisses were hot and hungry. Their hands explored and caressed. Mike loved how passionate his sister was becoming. She was so responsive to his touch and kisses. Her cunt was also dripping even before his mouth got there. He breathed deeply enjoying the sensual scent of her aroused pussy.

"You're so wet."

"Am I too wet, Mike?" She sounded apprehensive.

"No baby, you're perfect. Completely perfect."

Mike slid his tongue over her pussy lips enjoying the sweet taste of her. He used his fingers to spread her open and then took his time feasting upon her pussy and juices. He particularly enjoyed shoving his tongue into her cunt hole. Then he pushed two fingers up inside her and finger fucked her hot cunt while licking her throbbing clit rapidly. Soon he brought her off twice back to back. She quivered and moaned loudly. He worried that Betty or maybe the clearer Grace might hear them, but then he didn't care. He wanted to devour his sister, and right now that was all that mattered.

Rolling her over to her stomach he spread her ass cheeks. She wiggled nervously but let him do as he pleased. With lust Mike dove in and ate his sisters little tight asshole out like a starving man. He licked around her rim enjoying the feel of her puckered skin. Then using his stiff tongue he probed her asshole until she squealed loudly. He stopped long enough to shove fingers into her cunt, then went back to tonguing her asshole. He did this until she was gasping with pleasure.

"Mike...oh my God....Mike..." She rolled onto her back and a little out of reach. "I need to catch my breath."

Mike sat up. His cock was throbbing and standing very hard and very ready.

"I want to pleasure you." Megan declared. "Tell me how!"

"Suck my cock." Mike stroked it while looking back at his sister. Her eyes rounded.

"I might not be good at it."

"Yes you will be. Please Megan."

Megan got up and circled around the bed. Like a perfect slut lover she lowered to her knees. She was very tentative with her touch as she took over stroking his cock. Mike watched her every move. Some of his most vivid dreams were coming true. Megan on the floor between his legs stroking his cock was surely one of them.

"Lick it." He coaxed.

She did as he asked. She licked slowly and just a little. She moved back for a second with her little hand still firmly wrapped around his cock. She licked her lips. Mike could see she liked it. She licked again this time from the base to the tip. Mike took his cock.

"Open your mouth."

Megan complied and Mike pushed his cock inside, but not too deep. She was just learning. He'd teach her to be the perfect cock sucker. He'd teach her to be a lot of things he desired. However, he also aimed to be a passionate and attentive lover for her.

"Suck my cock, Sis." Mike couldn't lie to himself. He got a naughty bit of pleasure in calling her "sis" while they fucked.

She slowly and carefully sucked. Her teeth didn't touch him, which he thought was pretty good. She didn't take him very deep yet, but it felt good none-the-less. He stood up and automatically she accommodated by raising up on her knees. She opened her mouth again and Mike stuck his dick back in. Again, not too deep but deeper than before. Slowly he began to fuck her face. It felt good, and he found himself saying things that excited him as he did this to her.

"I am going to fuck your tight wet cunt, Sis. I am going to blow a huge load inside you. My hot cum deep inside your pussy. I can't wait to make you pregnant one day. My baby inside you growing. Your own brother's baby inside you."

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and had to be inside her. Sitting back down on the bed he helped her up. Turning her to face away from him he had her sit back on his cock. He held her and helped her lower herself. She was just as tight as she had been before. Impossibly tight and Mike really had to concentrate or he knew he would blow his load way too soon.

Megan gasped a little with pain as she lowered taking him fully inside her pussy. It felt good, but she was still a bit tender from before. He helped by putting his hand between her legs and rubbing her clit. Soon, she felt nothing but fullness and pleasure. They were really getting their rhythm. Really enjoying their lovemaking, when the door suddenly opened. Mike had forgot to put the extra lock. And he had neglected to put up the no room cleaning sign.

The naked couple engaged in raw hot sex found themselves face to face with a beautiful young black woman just a bit older than themselves, and wearing a maid's uniform. "OH! I am so sorry! I did knock. I just came to clean...."

Mike pulled a blanket around himself and Megan. The maid was already closing the door. Megan was breathing hard. She had been right on the verge of cumming. Mike had felt it with the way she had tightened around his cock.

"That was so embarrassing!" Megan cried.

Mike could barely speak. He needed to empty his balls. "I ...need to cum...."

Megan was still a little shell shocked at being caught. Mike stood, lifting her off him. Without ceremony he spun them both around and bent his sister over the bed. With her face against the blankets he moved behind her and plunged into her again. He fucked her hard and deep. She moaned loudly. He hoped she would cum again, but he was too far gone. He needed to cum inside her. Soon enough he did. With a primal grunt he spilled his hot seed into his twin sister's cunt. After his cock stopped twitching inside her he could feel by her clenching walls of her pussy she had cum too.

It was a split second decision. Mike jumped onto the bed and lay on his back. "Meg, straddle my face and feed me our cum."

Megan wasn't too sure about this, but it sounded sexy and fun. She did as Mike instructed and straddled his handsome face. She felt him lick her pussy and felt his cum leaking out of her into his mouth and onto his chin. He ate their cum until she came again. Then finally he let her lay down next to him. They kissed and she could taste their mixture. It was perfect. This man was perfect. She loved her brother.

Betty saw Gracie come racing down the hallway. "What's the matter sweetheart?"

"I messed up, Betty!"

Betty looked at the pretty young thing's face. "Gracie, what did you do?" She asked with a smile in her voice.

"That young couple! I walked in on them...."

"Oh? OH!" Betty giggled softly. Gracie looked at her forlornly.

"Betty, this isn't funny! They were fucking like rabbits!"

Betty laughed in earnest now. She leaned in and kissed the younger girl fully on the lips. Gracie kissed back. "It was an accident. I bet they actually enjoyed it. I have had couples that purposely made it so I would walk in on them, not to mention all the ones that fuck in the gardens and on the lawn."

"They were shocked for sure, but I did knock."

"I am sure it will be fine, lovely girl. So, what was your impression?"

"I only caught a glimpse, but they're related for sure. I'd almost say twins to be honest." Gracie surmised.

"I'd say for sure brother and sister." Betty said thoughtfully.

"While isn't it funny they'd land here in our unassuming little den of sins. They're in the right place."

"You're gonna help them out?" Gracie asked looking at her boss and lover.

"I suspect they are running from something. However, they clearly love each other. Love is honest and good. I don't care if they're blood siblings. I think we should help them out. What do you think?

"I think we should." Gracie agreed.

Gracie leaned in and kissed Betty again. "I am done most of my cleaning what do you say we take a break and go to our room?"

"Oh Gracie, you have the best ideas." The two women went hand in hand up the stairs.

Betty smiled as she leaned back and enjoyed Gracie's mouth on her body. She would help the sweet young couple. Help them create a life together. Help them figure out whatever they had run away from. She was certain they had run. Betty was open minded and had a giving heart. Mike and Megan had landed just where they needed to be, even if they didn't know it yet, but right now she would make love to her beautiful Gracie.