Mike & Melody Ch. 05

Story Info
Deanna finds love.
6.3k words
4.72
14k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike sat in the family room, the fingers of one hand tapping his chin. He was looking outside as his mother was on her knees, coating her body with lotion before laying down to soak up the sun. He watched as she coated each breast, then her abdomen, followed by her legs. He watched as she moved her knees apart just a little as she poured a little more lotion onto her hand and made sure that the juncture between her legs was properly coated. He saw her eyes close and imagined her moaning just a little as she ran her fingers between her labia. Mike could feel the blood begin to flow to his own mid-section.

Linda laid down on the blanket and Mike could still see the sun glisten off her skin. He lifted the drink that he held in his other hand to hand lips and let a little of the brandy into his mouth. He savored the warmth as it coated his mouth and then down his throat.

It had been a little over a year since the dramatic life changes took place in his life. He had quit his job and started his own business. He had taken Deanna on as a partner, what with her background in accounting and law, it was a perfect match for his skills. Their partnership had turned more successful than anyone could have anticipated. What started out as a home office for the two of the them had grown into a much larger organization with an office in town along with a small staff. He still worked out of his home for the most part while Deanna worked out of the office in town.

He felt a presence come up behind him and looked up as Melody softly put a hand on his shoulder.

"God, I hope I look that good when I'm her age," Melody said in a soft voice.

Mike turned his head to find that her bush was right at eye level. The soft curls accentuated by a glint of sunlight coming in the window shining on her mid-section. He turned to face her and gently nudged her hip so that she faced him. Setting his brandy down, he placed both hands on her hips and pushed enough for her to move backwards.

Melody felt a table behind her. With a devilish grin, she scooted onto it. Mike moved his hand to behind her knees and looked up, "Honey, you are incredibly beautiful now. And I have no doubt that you'll look as good as mom, if not better."

Melody slid further back onto the table and Mike raised her legs, pulling them apart. Her labia, like a flower, opened its petals to him, exposing the sweet pink flesh that was hidden. Without a word, Mike leaned forward and started with his tongue.

*

It had been quiet all morning long and Mike was able to get caught up on some paperwork that he had fallen behind on. It was one of the few days that he was at his desk in the downtown office. So it startled him when the phone rang.

"This is Mike, can I help you?"

"Mike, it's Mitch. How are you today?"

"Not bad so far. Just trying to get caught up on paperwork."

"Yeah, I hear ya there. Never seems to go away."

"No. In fact I'm not sure it's not getting worse."

Mitch laughed, "Say Mike, do you have a couple of minutes? I'd like to stop by and hit you up with an idea."

"Sure. When?"

"Well, I'm actually in the area. Would 10-15 minutes be too soon?"

"No. Gets me the hell away from this stack of crap."

"Ha, I'm on my then," Mitch replied with a chortle.

True to his word, Mitch appeared at Mike's office 10 minutes later, "Come on in, make yourself comfortable," Mike said, pointing to the chairs that populated his office.

"Thanks for seeing me on short notice."

Mike sat in another chair across from Mitch, "So what's up?"

"Well, you and I talked a while back about whether or not we could do business together."

Mike nodded, "Yeah, I remember."

"Well," Mitch continued, leaning forward a little, "I was really impressed with your technical knowledge and insight."

Mike looked down and picked a piece of 'lint' off his pants. He didn't handle compliments as well as he should, "Well, thank you, Mitch, but it's nothing special."

"That may be. But it's some knowledge that I don't have. And the other day I got a hair brained idea and I just want to run it past you and get your feedback."

"Okay," Mike replied with a nod and a shrug, "I'd be happy to."

Just as the two men were getting up to leave Mike's office an hour later, Melody entered with a bounce in her step and a smile.

Mike stepped forward while Mitch stopped, "Mel, surprised to see you here," Mike said as he took his wife in his arms and gave her a kiss.

"Well, I thought I'd stop by and see if there was anything needed before I head home."

"Mel, I'd like you to meet Mitchell Sanders. Mitch, this is my wife Melody."

Mitch reached out and shook Melody's hand, "Good to meet you Melody."

"Please, call me Mel," she replied with a smile, thinking she had seen him before.

"Mitch," he replied with similar thoughts running through his head.

"So, do you need me to pick up anything, sweetheart?" Mel asked.

Mike pursed his lips for a second and shook his head, "No, I can't think of anything."

"Okay," she replied with same bubbly smile she had earlier.

"No, wait. Remember that wine you brought home last week?"

"Yeah?"

"How about a couple more bottles of it?"

"Okay," Melody said as she stepped forward and gave her husband a kiss. "Don't be late."

"I won't."

The two men said nothing as they watched Melody leave. Unbeknownst to the other, each was taking in the sway of her hips as she walked away.

"You know, I swear I've seen her before somewhere," Mitch said in a thoughtful voice.

"Oh?" Mike replied turning to face Mitch.

"Yeah, I was checking out a small resort recently and I, no I must be thinking of someone else," Mitch said trying to quickly drop the subject as it occurred to him that he did see her, only she was naked.

Seeing Mitch's sudden change, he asked "It wouldn't have been Hidden Eden would it?"

Mitch looked at Mike trying to hide the surprise he felt, "Well, yeah."

Mike smiled, "It was probably her. She and I go there quite often."

"How did you like the place?" Mike asked hoping to set Mitch at ease a little more.

"Not bad, not bad. I usually frequent another place."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I don't know if it has a formal name or not, be we just know it as 'The Camp'."

Mike nodded in thought for a moment, "Can't say as I've heard of it."

Mitch stuck out his hand, still wanting to sidestep the topic that had inadvertently come up, "Mike, thanks for your time. You have been incredibly helpful."

Mike shook the offered hand, "Anytime, Mitch, anytime. You should come out to the house sometime and we'll just kick back and relax. I'll e-mail you my address."

Mitch quickly thought, "I'd like that."

Mike leaned over and in a low voice, "That way you can also see how well Mel's tan looks on her."

Mitch could feel his cheeks redden a little bit. He replied with simply a smile and a nod.

*

Deanna lay on her side, her head resting on the chest of her new boyfriend. She smiled as she felt his hand run up and down her arm. She draped a leg over his and felt his penis stir as her thigh made contact.

"This is wonderful," she said in a soft voice.

Mitch turned his head just a little and kissed her forehead, "Yes, it is."

It was the first time in a long time that she spent the night with someone else in her bed, other than Mike and Melody and they really didn't count. She met Mitch at seminar recently. She started up a conversation with him primarily because he had a service which could help the business that she and Mike had built up. While the prospect didn't pan out, their relationship did. Both went through tough divorces so both were very cautious with each other for a long time.

It was a week ago that Deanna had Mike and Melody over for dinner. It was to introduce Mitch to her best friends but she also wanted their opinion of him. Deanna dropped by the store the following day to pick Melody's brain, "Mel, what did you think of Mitch?"

Melody looked at her friend and read a real desire on her face, "Deanna, I've only met him once before in Mike's office before last night."

"I know. But you must have an opinion."

Melody folded her hands in her lap and looked down for a moment. She was hesitant to express her opinion, not that she had a negative impression of Mitch, quite the opposite, she was reluctant to get in the middle of things. But Deanna needed some reassurance and she had become her friend.

"Deanna, I think he's a nice guy. He seemed really decent and seems to be quite taken with you."

"You liked him?"

"From what little I know, yes, I would say I do."

Deanna sat back and smiled, "I like him too. What does Mike think?"

Melody took a breath and paused before answering, "You should really ask him. He knows a lot more about him than I do."

A frown formed on Deanna's face, "What do you mean?"

Melody tilted her head slightly, "Well, when you and Mike were looking at him for his services, he checked him out."

A mixture of fear and anger began to form on Deanna's face, "He never said anything to me."

Melody reached out and patted her friends knee, "I know. If it looked like there was any possibility of business with him, he would have. But being it never went anywhere, he just forgot about it. He didn't intend to go around your back and he never would. You should know that."

Deanna slumped her shoulders and looked down, "You're right, I'm sorry."

Melody smiled and rubbed Deanna's knee. Deanna looked up and leaned forward a little, "What does he think?"

Melody smiled, "Well, Mike found out that Mitch is a man of his word. He has a great reputation, he's honest in his dealing with others. He seems to be a really decent man."

"Then why's he divorced? What's wrong with him?"

"Deanna, who said that it was his fault?"

"Well, he's no longer married, is he?"

"Deanna, just because your ex was a cheat and a scoundrel doesn't mean that all men who get divorced are."

"Maybe," Deanna replied quietly, not totally convinced.

"His ex-wife's family lives on the other coast and they were health problems with her parents. She's an only child and she felt like she needed to move to take care of them. She knew that Mitch's family lives only a few hours away and that his business was grounded here. So, she decided to move and divorcing Mitch was the best for both of them."

"That's awful," Deanna said, placing her hands on the side of her face.

"Well, Mitch was devastated and could only watch as his marriage fell apart and the woman he loved moved out and disappeared." Melody watched as her friend became absorbed in thought.

"He never said anything," Deanna said in a whisper. She decided then and there that she wanted to see Mitch again.

Deanna's mind returned to the present when she realized that Mitch had asked a question, "Hmm, what? I'm sorry."

Mitch rolled onto his side and brushed the hair off of her face, "I said, would you like me to get you some coffee?" He repeated in a soft voice followed by another kiss on her forehead.

She looked up and wrapped her arm around his neck, "In a bit. I want something else first." She reached down and stroked his member until it was hard. Then she rolled on top of him, placing him at her entrance and sighed as his cock made its way inside.

The following day Deanna and Melody met at a nearby sandwich shop. In deference to the menu filled with the variety of offerings, they both opted for salads. Deanna had her head in her hand and was using her fork to pick at the lettuce. Melody looked first at the salad bowl and then her friend, "What's wrong?"

With a heavy sigh, Deanna put the fork down and looked at Melody, "Mitch spent the night last weekend."

Melody's face broke out into a smile and was quickly replaced with concern, "Well, that's good, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then I don't understand."

Deanna sat back and looked Melody in the eyes, "Mel, he doesn't know about us. You know, I mean he knows we're friends but he doesn't know about, well you know."

"Ah, the nudity part."

"Yeah, and the sex part."

"Well," Melody paused to think, "how long have you and Mitch been seeing each other?"

"Just a few weeks."

"And last weekend was the first time you've slept together."

Deanna simply nodded her head, "I was afraid to get involved. You know, I had sworn I wasn't going to get involved in another relationship again. Not after what happened the last time."

"I know and we both know what kind of person that created," Melody replied, raising her eyebrows just a little to remind Deanna of the bitch she once was.

"I know. And I don't want to be like that again."

"You think things could develop between you and him?"

Deanna looked at her friend as smiled, "Yeah, I do."

Melody returned the smile, "Why I think Deanna is beginning to experience love again."

Deanna could feel her cheeks turn warm and her thoughts turned to the times she has spent with Mitch so far. "I don't know. Maybe. I guess."

Melody took Deanna's hand in hers, "So don't stop seeing him. What Mike and I have is special and we've been happy to have you a part of it. But it doesn't mean we still can be friends without the sex."

Deanna let out a breath of exasperation, "But that's just it Mel, I don't want to give that up." Deanna lowered her voice just a little, even though there was no one nearby, "I love when it's just you and I in bed. And of course, I don't think I could stand be around Mike naked and not want to put his cock to use."

Melody smiled some more, "We love having you as well and we would both be sad to give that up." She thought for a moment, "How do you know that Mitch would be offended or have a problem?"

"Huh?"

"How do know that Mitch wouldn't like to play too?"

Deanna pulled back with a puzzled look and then stared at the table for a moment, she never thought that maybe Mitch would be open to the idea and would want to join in. She looked at Melody and slowly shook her head, "I don't know," she said softly.

*

Mike was working on some new ideas when he heard a knock on the door. He looked up from his desk to see Deanna standing there. He took a couple of seconds to look at her. He loved how her legs look in dark stocking. "Uh, hi. What's up?"

Deanna slowly strode towards his desk, her arms crossed across her chest, pushing her breasts up just a little. She knew she was teasing him and she enjoyed it. However, there was business to attend to. Dropping her arms, "Would you talk to Anita?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"She won't tell me. But I know her well enough that there's something wrong. She hasn't gotten much work done this week."

Mike sat back in his chair as turned his thoughts from the feminine figure in front of him to one of their star employees. "Yeah, I'll talk to her."

"Thanks," Deanna said with a smile of relief on her face. "I'll go tell her to come see you." Deanna turned and started for the door.

"Deanna," Mike called out.

Deanna stopped and turned, "Yeah?"

Mike got up and came around his desk. Melody had told him a little of her conversation with Deanna. "You have any plans for Saturday?"

Deanna turned around and looked off to the side for a moment, "No, not really. Mitch and I were probably just going to go hiking or something."

"Well, how about you and Mitch come out to the house."

Deanna thought for a moment and then formed a small smile, "Let me ask him and see." She turned to leave and stopped. Turning around, "Mike, I haven't told him that you and Mel are nudists yet, never mind the rest."

Mike thought for a moment and nodded his head, "Okay, well if you think it will be a problem for him, let me know and Mel and I can dress for the day."

Deanna looked at Mike for a moment, "I need to tell him. If he accepts it, great. If he doesn't then maybe he and I are right for each other."

"Okay," Mike replied, "whatever you decide. Let me know."

*

Mitch waited outside of Deanna's door, making some last-minute adjustments to his tie. Sure, they had been seeing each other and things were getting serious, but he still wanted to look nice for the woman who has become the love of his life.

It took a few seconds for him to say anything once the door did open. Standing before him was the most beautiful woman he has known. Deanna stood before him wearing a black dress that came down to just above her knees, accentuating a pair of legs in dark nylons. A deep "V" in her top revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair had been done and there was just a touch of makeup. Mitch could feel various parts of his body responding to the vision before him.

"Well, aren't you going to come in?" Deanna asked with a rather seductive smile.

Mitch resumed breathing, "Yeah, I'm sorry. It's just that, well, you are gorgeous. I'm, uh, wow. You look incredible."

"Why thank you, sir," she replied with a slight curtsy.

He entered the living room and gently pushed the door closed behind him. Placing his hands on the back of her shoulders, he slowly drew her towards him. Her arms wrapped around him and their lips joined in a kissed that was not only passionate but filled with the love for each other.

Stepping apart just a little, Deanna smiled and took his hand, leading him into the dining room. Her thoughts momentarily wandered to hoping that he would have a positive reaction to the subject that she needed to talk to him about.

"Wow, what's the occasion?" Mitch asked as he looked at the dining table, centered with two lit candles and set for two.

"Nothing really," she started to reply. "I just wanted to do something special for you."

He continued to be wowed as he consumed the dinner Deanna prepared. He had enjoyed her cooking in the past, but this dinner was beyond anything she had made before. It was, in his opinion, exquisite. She blushed when he told her as much.

Sitting side by side on the sofa, they slowly sipped at what was left in their wine glasses. Deanna's heart was beating a little faster due to the topic she wanted to bring up. Mitch's heart was beating a little faster as well as he could the love for her grow, outside of the fact that her dress had slid up a little when she sat down, exposing a bit more of her thigh and he could just make out the lace at the top of her stocking.

"Mitch," Deanna started, "what do you think of Mike and Melody?"

Mitch looked up, "Well, I've worked with Mike a couple of times and I really like the guy. I've only met Melody once and, well, she's pretty amazing. Why?"

"Well, they are probably my best friends, outside of you, of course."

"I know," he replied with a reassuring smile.

"Well, I just was hoping that you liked them too."

"I do."

"Well, they've invited you and me to go over this weekend."

"That sounds great to me."

"There's one other thing," Deanna said hesitantly.

Mitch cocked his head a little, "What?"

"They're nudists."

"Okay, so?"

"Well, they'll be naked."

Mitch nodded his head for a moment, "Well that makes sense."

"You're okay with that?" Deanna asked, surprised at his response.

"I already knew."

"You did?"

"Yeah, somehow the subject came up in one of our conversations," Mitch replied as if the topic was and everyday thing.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Melody came in and told Mike that she was going home." Mitch stopped and looked at Deanna for a reaction as he knew that Deanna was there with them.

"I see."

"I mentioned to Mike that I thought I had seen her before someplace."

"Really? Where?" she asked with a quizzical look.

"A place called Hidden something or another."

"Hidden Eden," Deanna corrected him without thinking. Her eyes went wide as she realized what she had just blurted out and she covered her mouth with her hand.

Mitch broke out in a broad grin and reached out to touch her arm, "It's okay, I figured you went with them." He let that sink in for a moment, "I haven't been there myself but that one time, I usually just go to another place called The Camp."

12