Mike and Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man finds love with older best friend.
2.3k words
4.28
32.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes : I am British, the characters are British, set in England in fact the Cotswolds, I use English spelling and terms, none are unusual.

The people and places are all fictional but inspired by real life, this is the first part.

*

Mike Wood had just got back from a disastrous holiday, it was at the coast with friends and there was a major falling out, he returned home after two days away, the rest of his family were away on their holiday, so he had the house to himself.

Mike had finished upper sixth form school a few weeks ago and was now trying to enjoy his summer holidays before starting his art course.

After dropping off his belongings and checking over the house he decided to visit his friend Sarah Baker. Sarah was an old friend of his mothers and had known Mike all of his life. She was his best friend and probably the one person he could talk to about anything.

After a gentle walk through the village Mike arrived at Sarah's cottage. He knocked on her door but there was no answer, so Mike walked around to the back of the house and found Sarah in the garden dead-heading some flowers.

"Hi Sarah." he said.

"You are back already! What happened?" Replied Sarah as she hugged him.

"Fell out with Dave and Richard, but that doesn't matter."

"Your parents are not back for a week are they?"

"No, but I'll find things to do. Do you want any help?"

"Yes, there is a lot of deadheading to do, then weeding."

Mike then helped Sarah for the rest of the morning, Sarah was in her late 30s, she had very long straight natural blond hair tucked behind her ears, down to the small of her back, a fringe, quite thin, but not too thin, you could say small boned, a pleasant and friendly face, light blue eyes, B cup breasts and was 5'4" tall, Mike was 5'8". When he was young Sarah used to baby sit him and his siblings, and as he grew up he used to visit her to do small jobs around the house and garden for a small amount of pocket money, but the money didn't matter as Sarah was basically his best friend.

Sarah was a writer, she wrote quite a few types of books, but none of them were huge sellers. The books brought in enough to live comfortably. Children's books, historical fiction, magazine articles, she edited cookery books, and a couple of gardening books. Mike's favourite was a gardening book with a front cover photograph of Sarah in her garden, she was wearing a thin white skirt, a t shirt and a loose light weight top, like a very thin jacket or a shirt but no buttons, along with a wide brim hat, again in white, and a pair of wedge sandals.

Today she was wearing a floral skirt, a T shirt and a light top to cover her arms from the sun, and the same sandals, she also wore a few gold bangles on her right arm which Mike has never seen her without, a watch on the left, and rings on her right middle and ring fingers, and left middle fingers and left thumb. She also wore a thick smooth gold necklace of choker length.

Mike was wearing jeans, T Shirt, walking sandals and a green bushman style hat.

"Time for dinner," said Sarah, "what would you like in your sandwiches?"

"You know the things I like, so anything really."

Sarah started to make some sandwiches, then asked Mike about his holiday.

"What went wrong then Mike?"

"The first day was OK, but in the evening Rich & Dave pulled a couple of girls, and then made it clear I was not wanted."

"Oh." said sighed in sympathy.

"Anyway I hung around for day 2 then when it got uncomfortable, I grabbed my stuff and drove home, they can get the bus or train!"

"At least you are home."

"Yeah, and with a friend I can trust."

"That's a lovely thing to say."

"I mean it, I can trust you, I am happy just chilling out here."

"Here you are." Sarah passed some cheese sandwiches and a glass of lemonade to Mike.

"Thanks, just what I needed."

In the afternoon Sarah and Mike carried on gently working in the garden, until it was about 4 o'clock.

"What are you planning on doing for the rest of the week?" asked Sarah.

"No idea as of yet, I still want a seaside holiday but not with those two idiots. Anyway I will need to water the garden I suppose."

"I was doing it anyway, Can I join you for a walk over there?"

"I'd love that, I could do with the company."

"Do you want to have tea here?" she asked.

"I would love to Sarah, I do like your food and I am really hungry."

"We will go after tea then."

He watched her cooking and helped with preparation, it was a light tea, a stir fry with chicken, Sarah grabbed a bottle of wine, and asked Mike to open it.

They sat near each other at the kitchen table, Mike smiled at Sarah and she smiled back.

"I am having a great day today" he said, so relaxing and with good company."

"Stop crawling, you don't have to pay me for the food."

"I'm not crawling, I like it here, I feel at home."

"I do love this house, I loved it from when I first saw it."

"It looks like a chocolate box house, or a jigsaw puzzle one."

"So, why do you still come here so much, what about ex school friends?"

"I got on with most of them but just prefer coming here."

They continued eating, discussing the holiday disaster, and Sarah's upcoming break in the bank holiday week at the end of August. Then the chatting got more personal, as it can often among friends.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend yet?" Sarah enquired.

"Well it's a lot of things, firstly the girls at school didn't like me that way, they thought I was odd and a nerd. Away from school, not many around here, they are mostly at school."

"I don't understand that, you would make a girl a good boyfriend."

"Would I?"

"Helpful, friendly."

"Unfashionable, don't like the 'in music', prefer quiet places to busy places, like down by the river. Anyway Sarah you have never married, is there a story there?"

"Yes, not much really, when I was young the boys basically ignored me and as I got older I was being pursued by men I basically didn't like, or by married men. Later I realised all the nice men were married. Bit like your dad."

"That is so sad." said Mike as he moved up and cuddled Sarah. "I think you are lovely and that you deserve someone."

"Thanks Mike, but it is a bit late now, I'm 38."

"You still look beautiful."

Sarah looked a little shocked.

"What a nice thing to say, do you mean it?"

"Of course, you are the most beautiful woman I know."

"It is a pity you are so young."

"Why?"

"If you were my age, I would snap you up."

Mike thought about it and suddenly realised as well as a friend he was attracted to Sarah as a woman. She may be about twenty years older, but she still looked good, and they just got on so well together.

"That doesn't matter." and Mike kissed Sarah full on the lips, Sarah returned the kiss as they got closer.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I am more sure of this than anything else, we are already friends and we get on so well."

They kissed for a few minutes then finished their cooling down meal.

"What are you doing tonight?" asked Sarah.

"Can I stay here with you?"

Sarah looked at Mike and thought about it, she looked him in the eyes and found affection.

"Yes, of course, we will sort it out later."

Sarah washed and Mike dried the dishes, then they needed to go to Mike's parents' house. Sarah locked the door to the cottage and together the couple walked through the village hand in hand. Working together the watering was soon done. Mike grabbed a few things, and they headed back to Sarah's cottage.

Partway there Sarah blurted out "What happens if we are seen like this?"

"I don't think anyone would notice, how often have we been round the village together?"

"Not holding hands."

"Oh yes, I didn't think of that."

Sarah gave him a gentle thump on the arm. Mike then kissed her, and she then went bright red.

They entered her cottage, Mike dropped off his wash kit in the bathroom. They sat down together on the settee, close and touching, Mike gently took Sarah's head in his hands and kissed her deeply. She returned it with passion, he rubbed his hands down her back and around her bottom, she held him around the waist, then moved a hand to his bottom. Mike moved his hand under her clothes and found soft skin, he then moved it to her left breast, a nice handful, not to big, and started to gently massage it.

She then said, "I have never done this before!"

"I didn't know, I had not even thought about your history."

"With all the issues in the past it just never happened."

"I have not either, so it will mean a lot to both of us."

"OK, then let's go upstairs."

Sarah lead Mike by the hand upstairs to her bedroom, Mike had not been in her bedroom recently and looked around, oak furniture, flowery duvet, definitely in keeping with the cottage and with Sarah.

They quickly took turns in the bathroom, then returned to the bedroom.

Sarah pulled Mike's T shirt over his head and pulled down his jeans, while Mike pulled Sarah's top off, her skirt was elasticated and came straight off. Sarah undid her bra and pulled her knickers down and off, Mike stepped out of his pants and took in the glorious sight Sarah naked.

They grabbed each other and held each other closely, they kissed passionately and sat on the bed. They gazed lovingly into each other's eyes and slid under the duvet.

Mike kissed her on the lips tangling his tongue around Sarah's, then he made his way down, kissing her breasts, Sarah shuddered in pleasure while she fondled his penis, he gently started to stroke her moist mound, bringing more sighs of pleasure from her, then Sarah called, "I need you inside me now!" He entered her with care, aware that it was new to both of them, then gently started to make love.

They kissed, open mouthed and tongues exploring each other, her arms wrapped over his back, her bangles tickling him, he gently thrust in and out, Sarah wrapped her legs around Mike, in and out, in and out, gently grinding into Sarah, making sure she was enjoying it, in and out, they both climbed towards orgasm, she started to shudder as he filled her with his seed. Mike lay on top of Sarah for a few minutes until he went soft, then gently rolled off and lay next to her.

"That was wonderful, and, I love you", he said. Sarah beamed at him.

"And I love you too."

"I didn't realise it before but I have loved you for ages."

"I have been attracted to you for the last couple of years."

They continued to kiss for about twenty minutes until Mike was ready for round

two, he warmed up Sarah with gentle massaging, until she could wait no longer,

then lay on top of her and they made love again, this time he lasted longer.

"I could stay here forever, I don't want to go back to my parents house, I love it here."

"You live here now, you are my boyfriend, that sounds so young."

They fell asleep tangled in each other's arms.

.

The following morning, Mike woke up, a bit disoriented, until he looked beside him at the sleeping body of his, yes his girlfriend, he laid there thinking about it, she was not too old, she was still very pretty and basically he loved her and had without realising it loved her for a while. If he wanted children there was still plenty of time, no need to rush, this relationship was fine. He was wondering what his parents would think, they liked Sarah, in fact she was his mums best friend, but what about having a relationship with their son?

He kissed her and she opened her eyes and looked at him, and smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" he enquired.

"Better than I have in ages."

"I feel so refreshed, and someone is pleased to see you."

Sarah peeked under the duvet and saw Mike's penis, she moved towards Mike and joined him in a kiss, Mike rolled from his side onto his back and Sarah climbed on top of him, he could smell her sex, she knelt over his penis and slowly impaled herself on it. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders and on to Mike's head and chest, she lifted herself up and down, at an angle to rub herself with his penis. Mike looked up at the subject of his affection, the daylight creeping through turning her hair golden, her perfectly sized breasts, her neck wrapped in gold, he did not want this to end.

"You are perfect, I love the way your hair falls over me."

"I love you."

"I love you."

"I am near..."

Soon Sarah started to tense up and rubbed into Mike that little bit harder, bringing herself to a climax, she then slowed down and gently carried on until she felt Mike erupt inside her. They cuddled for a few minutes, then Sarah jumped out of bed and said

"Up you get lazybones we have a whole day to fill."

End of chapter 1.