Mike & Stuart's Excellent Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,755 Followers

"What do you mean?" asked Cindy with confusion.

"Do you really, really want this part?" Mike asked the naked blonde.

"Yes! Of course I do."

"Would you do anything for this role?"

"Yes!" said Cindy immediately, she then frowned as she thought about his question.

"I want you to unbuckle my pants please Cindy," said Mike.

Cindy paled as she realized what Mike wanted of her. She started to reach towards his lap and then stopped, "I think you've got the wrong idea Mr Thomas."

"I know you want this job Cindy," replied Mike smoothly, "I know you'll be good at it. You've got what it takes to make it big in this industry."

Cindy still hesitated, but her resolve was weakening, "I don't know…"

"Just think of it as another screen test," said Mike, "You're going to have to do this for the movie anyway, this is just practice. To make sure you have what it takes."

Cindy's conviction crumbled, he was right, she really did want the role. The lovely blonde reached over into Mike's lap and started to unfasten his fly. Stuart meanwhile couldn't believe what he was seeing, Mike had conned her! He zoomed the camera in for a few shots.

"Kneel in front of me," ordered Mike, and when Cindy moved to his feet in front of the couch he knew he had her. His plan had worked! "Take it out."

Cindy paused for a very slight moment, this was the point of no return for her. She then reached forward and slipped her hand into the open fly of Mike pants. He let out a short moan as her soft hand touched his penis, and Cindy gasped, a little surprised to find him fully erect. As Cindy pulled Mike's cock out of his pants, Stuart moved in closer and around the side to get some good photos of the action.

"Kiss it."

Cindy took a breath to steel herself, then leant over Mike's lap and kissed the tip of his cock. From there she didn't need to be told what to do. Cindy licked up along the underside of Mike's hard cock, causing him to groan with pleasure. She then licked all over the head of his cock, her tongue swiping and fluttering, lapping up the precum that had leaked out.

"Oh yeah!" groaned Mike, "Suck me Cindy, suck me!"

Cindy smiled up at the young casting agent then bent further over, taking his cock into her hot mouth and sucking heavily. The beautiful blonde's cheeks hollowed as she worked her way down the length of his hard shaft, taking more and more of him in her mouth. As she sucked Mike's dick, Stuart was crouching down right beside her, zooming in super close for some shots. Figuring she would be caught up servicing Mike, Stuart reached out with one hand and stroked the soft skin of her back. Cindy ignored Stuart's touch, her head bobbing faster and faster over Mike's lap. She wanted desperately to get this part and she knew she would have to get him off to do it.

Mike groaned, lying back in the couch, his hands dropping to stroke the top of Cindy's head as she gave him the best blowjob he'd ever had. His plan was working! Mike knew that when he came it would be a dream cum true so to speak, he'd get to cum on a beautiful woman's face, and an older woman at that!

"Wow, this is great," murmured Stuart as he took more photo's of the action. With his free hand he reached underneath Cindy and grabbed at her breast, roughly squeezing the massive orb. Cindy, feeling the cameraman's touch and sensing his desire, reached towards him with her free hand and began rubbing his bulging crotch through his jeans.

"Oh God!" gasped Mike suddenly, he was close to busting. He yanked Cindy off his cock, interrupting Stuart at the same time. Mike stood up in front of the naked woman kneeling in front of him and aimed his hard cock at her face. "Get a good shot of this Stuart!" groaned Mike as he started to pump his cock in front of Cindy's angelic face, his other hand leaning on her shoulder for support and to keep her from moving away. "Here it comes!" Mike let out a strangled grunt as cum shot from the end of his cock, splashing over Cindy's face, just like out of a porno movie. "Oh God yes!" shouted Mike as more ropes of his sticky seed spurted out, spattering over Cindy's nose, mouth and cheeks. The blonde closed her eyes and submissively took it, Mike ordering her to open her mouth as he milked the last of his cum onto her tongue.

Stuart made sure he got a couple of good shots of Cindy kneeling in front of Mike, her face streaked with his cum.

"Wow!" groaned Mike as he wiped his sticky cock clean on Cindy's mouth and chin. He then sat back on the couch, slumping down, exhausted, spent and satisfied. "You can get dressed now."

Cindy nodded and started putting on her clothes, grabbing a tissue from the coffee table to wipe her face clean of Mike's lust. Stuart moved back over to his position as cameraman, his crotch throbbing. He was gonna have an ugly case of blue balls tonight. Stuart was a little pissed at Mike for cumming so quickly, he'd felt Cindy was close to giving him a handjob. But then again, he couldn't really blame him, if it had been his cock in the lovely thirty five years hot mouth he wouldn't have lasted long either.

"So is that everything?" Cindy asked once she was dressed.

Mike was still lying back in the couch, his cock hanging out of his pants. "Yep, that's it Cindy," he said, falling back into his role, "You should hear from us in about a week or so once all the first interviews are over."

"You mean I don't have the role yet?" she asked in dismay.

"Don't worry Cindy," Mike assured her, "After your performance tonight you're a sure thing."

Cindy smiled in relief, she'd hate to think that she'd sucked his penis for nothing. "Okay Mr Thomas, Mr Adkins, very nice to meet you both."

Stuart put down his camera to show Cindy to the door when it was obvious that Mike was still basking in his post-orgasmic bliss.

"Thanks for coming Cindy," Stuart said, he couldn't help himself and gave her ass a slap as he let her out the door.

Stuart closed and locked the door, then went straight back to Mike, "Holy shit dude! I can't believe that worked!"

Mike grinned, "Money for nothing and you're chicks for free," he said, quoted Dire Straits.

"Next time," said Stuart, rubbing his painfully hard crotch, "I get MY dick sucked!"

Mike was about to reply when the phone rang.

To Be Continued...

NOTE: Sorry my latest story has been so long coming, I hope you enjoyed it. My next one (and the continuation of this and a few of my other series) should be quicker to arrive I hope. Any fans of my Agent Hooters stories should check out the interactive section of Literotica (and onto the Chyoo website) and you might be lucky enough to find the beginnings of the latest Agent Hooters Interactive Adventure. I encourage all Anna fans and people who like the series to submit a chapter or seven to it.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,755 Followers
12