Mike Calls on Chris

Story Info
His attraction to the lovely TS increases.
5.9k words
4.73
57.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

This is a sequel to the story "Mike and Chris Find Each Other" and is part of a series about how Monica is blackmailing Mike, one of her high school teachers, with limited success. The first in the series is "Pet Teacher". Others are "Mike Meets Jenna and Her Strapon" and "Monica's Aunt Gets Some".

*

On Tuesday afternoon, a week after meeting Chris, Mike was sitting in his office having dreamily pleasant thoughts about her. He was fondly thinking about the way her soft auburn hair framed her lovely face, with its sparkling green eyes. He was thinking about her great smile and the way her sexually adept mouth had quickly stiffened his cock and sucked it for a long time before he filled it with his cum. He was thinking about her small, shapely breasts topped by their adorable pink nipples, and how they had felt so great to his tongue. He was thinking about her long sensuous legs and, especially, he was thinking about her absolutely gorgeous pussy, with its soft and creamy skin, and how wonderful it had been, fucking her there, until he enjoyed a terrific climax. After that, she had sucked him off, until he ejaculated into her warm, wet mouth.

What he was not thinking of were Chris's primary sex organs that hung between her legs, because he considered them to be of no consequence. She was a woman, and a beautiful and wonderful one, and he was going to be calling on her in a few hours, hopefully for more of what they had done a week earlier.

Monica, a senior in the high school where he was an American History teacher, had blackmailed him into eating her pussy and fucking her. She was using the same leverage to force him into encounters with other women, believing those other women to be sexually undesirable, and hoping he would be disgusted by having to fuck them, or be fucked by them. So far, her machinations had backfired and he had enjoyed himself immensely on every date she had set up for him, especially the one with Chris. He hadn't been aware that she is a transsexual until they were naked and in her bed. Because of her sweetness and beauty, he didn't want to disappoint her, and it turned out to be some of the best sex he had ever had. Her ass and, a bit later, her mouth gave him two of the best climaxes he could remember and he was looking forward to more of the same.

After their first time together, Mike had done some research on male to female sex changes, and had learned some interesting and important things. People who have such changes are women, in every sense of the word, except for their primary sex organs, which just means they can stand up to urinate. They are not gay men, although they share some qualities with gay men, and their sexual activities are usually much like what gay men do. However, there are some important differences. Many male to female transsexuals refer to themselves as T-girls, and one who is sexually active with men often refers to her pussy when talking of what Mike would have called her ass. What he had thought of the previous week as Chris's cock, she would call her clit, while her prostate gland would be called her rear clit. This was useful information, and Mike resolved to make such references on his date with her that night. He was strongly attracted to her sexually, and wanted to continue that part of the relationship, but he was also aware his feelings about her went deeper than that.

Chris was waiting for him at the door and they were hungrily embracing and kissing even before she could close it. "Mike, I'm so glad to see you. All day, I've been afraid you wouldn't come back."

"Who wouldn't come back to see a beautiful and sexy woman like you?"

"You know what I mean."

"Okay, I do know what you mean. But I still meant what I said about your being a beautiful and sexy woman."

Chris kissed him again and finally remembered to close the door. She led Mike to the same sofa they had sat on before and, after he sat down and leaned against the arm, curled up next to him, while his arm went affectionately around her shoulders. Chris recalled, just as well as he did, the great sex she had with him a week earlier, and wanted more. She did miss those parts of a relationship that most women tend to take for granted, but she had long ago accepted that she was not most women.

Mike didn't feel completely right about the situation either. He definitely wanted to end the evening being sucked off and cumming into Chris's mouth, as he had the previous week, and he wanted to precede that by fucking what he was now thinking of as her pussy. The problem was that he couldn't help thinking of how he was like some kind of call-boy, coming to satisfy her sexual needs, or of how he was going to her as he would go to a prostitute, to satisfy his own needs. He was much too fond of Chris to think of her in either role, or to think of their relationship as being either kind. For that reason, if for nothing else, he wanted them to do something else together before ending the evening in bed.

"Chris, do you ever go out anywhere in the evening? Besides work, I mean."

"Sometimes after work with some of my co-workers. Otherwise, no. Do you mean go out on a date?"

"Yeah."

"No. What guy would go out on a date with someone like me?"

"Well, you're looking at one right now."

"You? What would people say if they saw us together?"

"Most guys would say what a lucky guy I am for being out with such a beautiful, sexy chick. I don't care all that much what others would say."

"What do you have in mind?" Chris still had some reluctance, but she really liked Mike, and thought she would like to go out dancing with him. If he was really willing, that is.

"Whatever you want. Dinner? A show? Dancing?" Mike wasn't much of a dancer, but he knew he would like holding Chris against his body.

"Do you really mean dancing? How would you feel if you were holding me and felt me getting an erection?"

"I'd feel great. If your clit got hard, it would mean you were aroused, and I know how I'd feel about that. I'd probably get an erection too."

Chris smiled at that thought, and at the reference to her "clit". Whatever happened or whatever they did in the early part of the evening, she still wanted to end the evening in bed with Mike. He had been a patient and virile lover the previous week, and she was horny already and looking forward to more of the same. Still, she also wanted to get out of the house, and dancing sounded like fun.

"Okay, if you really mean that, just let me change my clothes."

She walked through her bedroom door, which was directly across from the sofa, and deliberately didn't close it after herself. As Mike watched, she slipped out of the blouse she had been wearing and put on another, brighter colored one. With her back to Mike, showing him her curvaceous ass, encased in sheer panties, Chris peeled off her blue jeans and put on a rather full skirt, also made of a colorful fabric. When she returned, she was smiling at his arousal, which was apparent from the bulge in his pants. She fondled him there, while holding his hand against her clit, letting him feel her own erection.

"I don't want people to see what I've got here when I get turned on. That's why the loose skirt," she advised him.

"Good idea. Of course, I'll feel it against myself, and I'll know what to do about it. After we got back here, of course." The couple walked to the front door, and Mike held it for Chris, as a gentleman should, and she locked it after them.

Mike was not familiar with the kind of night spot where Chris would want to go, so she directed him to a large, brightly lit building located in the same parking lot as an upscale shopping mall. After he paid their admission, she led him into a large, pleasant room with subdued lighting, where soft, romantic music was playing. Immediately, they turned to one another, embraced, and started dancing. Mike had never been much of a dancer, but with a partner as beautiful and as graceful as Chris, he had no problems. She let him lead but, with clever movements, steered him where she wanted to go, which was to a slightly darker corner of the room.

The band was good, and the dance numbers they played lasted a long time, allowing the patrons to spend more than a few minutes wrapped in each other's arms on the dance floor. When the first song finally ended, Mike noticed a small table and two chairs, and led Chris to them. She was glad to go, but wanted to spend most of her time there on the floor, dancing with the wonderful man who had suddenly come into her life.

For almost two hours, they danced and had a few weak drinks, until they decided to call it a night. The last number had been a slow one, and Chris had danced with her hands clasped behind his neck, while he had his hands on her ass, pressing her against him. Each was fully aware of the state of arousal of the other, and of what they wanted to do about it. They were both enjoying themselves hugging and dancing and being together, but they also knew how much they would enjoy being together in Chris's bed, doing what they wanted to do about their respective erections.

The insignificant amount of alcohol he had consumed was not a problem, and Mike had no difficulties driving to Chris's house. This time, she had enough presence of mind to close the door and lock it before they were all over each other, hugging and kissing and fondling each other. Mike's hands were inside the waistband of her skirt and even inside her panties, caressing the bare skin of her ass, and she had her hand inside his fly and playing with his cock before she called for a temporary halt. Chris realized that there was a better place than the living room for what they were practically already doing.

"Mike, why are we doing this out here? There's a perfectly good bed, where we could be lying down, doing what I know we both want to do."

He saw her logic, and removed his hands from where they had been enjoying themselves so much. They removed their shoes and socks or stockings, and Chris led the way to the bedroom, where she stripped everything off the bed but the bottom sheet. They enjoyed another long embrace, this one ending with them lying down facing each other, one of his hands fumbling with the buttons on her blouse, while his other one searched for a way to loosen her skirt. Chris used both her hands to unbutton his shirt and, when she was done with that, to start to pull one of the sleeves off his arm. Mike sat up and turned to let her remove it and, when it was off, he put both his hands to work solving the puzzle of her blouse.

She turned her back so he could remove the garment, and he also unhooked her bra. Smiling and holding the cups over her breasts, Chris turned back to Mike to give a little presentation. "Ta da" she announced, smiling and spreading her arms, with one of her hands holding the bra.

Chris's breasts were worthy of a presentation. Although rather small, they were shaped perfectly, and a creamy white. When Mike cupped his hands under them and bent forward to start licking, her small, pink nipples were fully erect, and treated his tongue to a series of wonderful sensations. Chris held onto his shoulders and, without breaking the contact between her breasts and his mouth, lay on her back with Mike leaning over beside her. He shifted his knees, and started licking the other half of the beautiful pair.

They were so alluring, and Chris's happy murmuring into his ear was so enticing, that he continued switching back and forth, sometimes using the flat of his tongue and sometimes dabbing with just the tip. Opening his mouth wide, he drew one of her breasts into his mouth and sucked on it, while his tongue continued caressing the areola and rigid nipple. Once again, he switched back and forth between the lovely twins, until Chris was writhing on the bed with arousal. He knew the time was right, so he reached into his pocket and took out a condom, smiling at the beautiful woman under him as he did so.

Chris smiled back. "There's Aqualube in the nightstand drawer." She reached out one hand to start unfastening Mike's pants, after brushing against his big, hard cock that seemed to be trying to rip a hole in the fabric.

After they were loosened, he pushed his pants down, letting them form a puddle at his feet, and stepped out of them. He was wearing only his boxer shorts, and his erection protruded through the fly, much to the joy of Chris, who well remembered how much pleasure it had given her pussy and her mouth a week earlier. She sat up on the edge of the bed and took it between her lips and all the way to the back of her mouth while she unsnapped the waist band and let them drop to the floor. Mike stepped out of his shorts also, and kicked them out of the way.

Although Chris loved the feel of his cock in her mouth, what she really wanted was to get it into her eager pussy. She took the condom, removed the wrapper, rolled it onto Mike's cock, while looking up at him with admiration. He responded by grinning at her, and opened the drawer of the nightstand and set the bottle of Aqualube on the top. She had prepared his cock, and it was time for him to prepare her pussy. To help him undress her, Chris unbuttoned and unzipped the fasteners of her skirt and, still wearing the garment, got onto her hands and knees on the bed.

Mike pulled her skirt down and Chris raised one knee at a time so he could pull it all the way off and drop it on a nearby corner of the bed. She was wearing only sheer panties, and he had a better look at the beautiful, creamy-white ass he had seen earlier from the other room. Putting his fingers under the elastic waistband, he carefully pulled it down and all the way off, the way he had removed her skirt. Chris's skin was soft and smooth and flawless, and felt as good as it looked. After caressing the inside and outside of the cheeks she was holding open, Mike took the bottle of lubricant, unscrewed the cap, and held the neck against the hole she was creating for him.

He squeezed the plastic sides, squirting in a big dollop, and replaced the cap on the bottle. Gently thrusting the middle finger of his right hand into her, Mike carefully spread the lubricant all over the inside, even coating the puckered area immediately around the hole he would be fucking momentarily. He replaced the cap on the bottle and set it back on the nightstand and, when he got back on the bed, Chris was still kneeling, but she was upright, instead of leaning forward on her hands.

"Would you rather use the missionary position?" she asked.

"The missionary position?"

"Yes, with me lying on my back with some pillows under my hips."

Of course, Mike was familiar with the position she had mentioned, but he hadn't thought about it. The previous Tuesday, they had used doggie style, because it seemed like the necessary one. "Wouldn't your clit and, er, other things get in the way?"

"Well, you wouldn't be able to lie on top of me. You'd have to kneel between my legs."

Mike pictured what Chris was describing, and he could see it would be a better position than the alternative. To him, doggie style always seemed to be lacking in intimacy, and he would only use it when the woman insisted on that way, or when it was necessary for other reasons. "Okay. That sounds good."

After piling the pillows near the end of the bed, Chris lay in the position she had described, both hands reaching under her body to spread her cheeks. Mike got back on at the foot of the bed, and walked toward her on his knees. He held his cock pointed at her until he was between her spread legs, with the tip pressed against the hole she was holding open for him. He smiled at her, and rubbed it against the opening, to spread the lubrication better, gave a firm push, and felt the head of his cock wedge inside her.

Chris smiled back, and gave a slight wince of pain when she felt Mike's cock start to squeeze into her pussy. That was normal, and the very slight amount of dull pain was immediately overwhelmed by the tremendous burst of pleasure that radiated out from where his cock was spreading open her pussy. She noticed his look of concern at the wince, and put his mind at ease.

"It hurt a little, just at first, but it feels really wonderful now. Give it to me good, Mike. I'm really hot for it."

The way his cock was being squeezed felt so good that Mike needed no urging. With another strong push, almost an inch of his shaft entered Chris's tight pussy. He no longer needed to hold onto his cock to guide it, so he leaned forward to place his hands on her hips, and pulled against them for leverage to help almost two inches more plunge into where they both wanted it.

That thrust evoked a loud, blissful moan from Chris. Not only had Mike's cock stretched her pussy open more, and expanded the adjacent channel, it had started massaging her prostate gland, what she always thought of as her rear clit. Tremendous waves of pleasure swept through her body from all three places, and the next time his cock surged into Chris's pussy, her bliss multiplied. She had some misgivings, though. Already, she could feel Mike's body pressing against her balls, and she feared he might ram into them too hard, if they continued the way they were doing. However, Chris knew a way to prevent that, and it would be more fun for both of them.

"Help me raise my legs," she suggested. "You can let them rest against your arms and shoulders, and put your hands on my thighs for leverage, and really let me have your nice big cock all the way in my pussy."

Mike leaned back and reached under Chris's legs as she had suggested, and helped her raise them so her ankles were in place against his shoulders, and his hands naturally came to rest on her thighs. Pulling against her legs, he thrust forward again, and almost all of the rest of his cock squeezed into her tight pussy. Making love with a T-girl was still new to Mike, and he had no objections to following directions to make it better for her and for him. And, it was much better. Mike was already enjoying the position more, because he could see Chris's beautiful face and exchange loving smiles with her.

It was better for Chris too, and she felt his big cock doing even more wonderful things for her pussy. She no longer needed to hold herself open, so she rested her elbows on the bed, prepared to use them to move her body in the tempo he would set. When she felt him start to draw his cock out, she moved herself slightly by pressing her ankles against Mike's shoulders. As his cock started to surge back into her, Chris pushed with her elbows against the mattress, propelling herself forward, while Mike pulled on her legs. His cock drove all the way into her pussy, resulting in a loud and blissful moan from Chris.

That was music to Mike's ears, for he really wanted to provide a lot of pleasure for the beautiful T-girl in front of him. He felt protective of her as well, and would have done anything for her at that time. What she wanted, and what he did, was slowly pull his cock most of the way out, pause, and drive it all the way back in again, and do that over and over. Chris pushed her body back to meet his strokes, and moaned from the extreme pleasure that she got from every one.

Mike was enjoying himself immensely also. Chris's pussy was tight, but the lubrication was working perfectly, and his cock slid in and out with no friction, just a rhythmic squeeze and release that felt as good as anything in his experience. Her pussy might have been the best place his cock had ever been. Whether it was or not, he thought of her as being the most beautiful woman it had ever been in. Besides her lovely face, Chris's body was a visual delight, with her breasts swaying back and forth and from side to side as she moved on the bed in front of him.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers
12