Mike, Claire, Sid and Daisy Ch. 01

Story Info
Too different age couples become close friends.
4.1k words
4.53
43.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers

This is a total fantasy with no under age involvement whatsoever.


Mike and Claire seemed to have it all. They were both in their early thirties, married with two very young children, very smart with excellent careers. Claire was a Senior Mistress at the local school and Mike was a Director in the very successful family engineering business. Money was no problem.

Sid and Daisy were the exact opposite. They were both in their fifties and just got by with Sid's odd jobs and Daisy doing some cleaning for local people.

They were the most unlikely friends but Mike found that he liked having a pint with Sid down at the local pub although he knew he always did the buying. Everyone liked Daisy as she was so easy going and generous. Claire became increasingly fond of the older woman.

Over the months Claire and Mike decided they needed some help in the house, and it seemed natural to get Daisy to do the cleaning; they also decided to give Sid a few pounds to look after the garden on a regular basis.

The younger couple knew they could get more efficient help but they felt very comfortable with Sid and Daisy. Sid was always moaning about not having enough money and Mike would tease him "Well Sid you should get a real job and earn some proper cash."

Sid was quite a sharp character and would always come back "Its all very well for you to talk Mike. You have had a good education and qualifications and family. It's a lot easier then." There was a lot of truth in what he said but it was all very good- natured and they could both laugh about it.

Daisy could be a little untidy around the house and would sometimes sit around rather carelessly. Sometimes her knees would be a little too far apart but mostly her dress was long so it didn't matter too much. Claire did try to tell her a few times, but poor old Daisy just wasn't aware. In the end Claire just gave up and accepted that Daisy was just being Daisy and that was the end of it.

One evening after Mike and Claire came home from work and had settled down after having the nice tea that Daisy had prepared they sat down chatting. Sid had worked quite hard on the garden and it looked lovely.

After a while, as was usual, Claire went upstairs to sort the children out for bed leaving her husband chatting to the older couple. It was all very relaxed as they all found each others company very comfortable.

Sid started out on the familiar theme about having no money. Mike teased him and Daisy smiled at the playful banter between the two men. They all liked each other a lot. Mike joked "Well Sid if you are not prepared to get a proper job you should think about disposing of some of your assets."

Sid shook his head ruefully "Come off it Mike. You know very well that I haven't got any assets. I am stony broke."

Mike laughed "Just go through all the things in your house Sid. There must be something you can sell."

Sid shook his head. "God, Mike I have already sold everything that's worth anything. Only the house and I can't sell that."

Daisy did interrupt "Sid is right Mike. The trouble is that he hasn't got any qualifications so we have already had to scrape for things."

She added "We have still been very happy though."

Sid laughed "Yes we have. Not as well off as you Mike but we have struggled through."

Mike smiled. Although Sid was a bit of a scrounger he was quite bright and as sharp as a needle. Daisy was so comfortable and kind and wanted to please so much, they really were a nice older couple. They complemented one another perfectly. Effectively they were each others asset's.

He virtually said this "Well don't forget Sid, you always have Daisy."

Sid pulled a face and said "Yes Mike you are right but apart from her cleaning jobs she's not worth much." Although Daisy could hear all this she didn't mind as she knew this was the way her husband talked.

Mike was more defensive of her "I think you are understating her value, Sid. Although she is in her fifties she is quite nice. She may be a little plump but she is still pretty good."

Daisy laughed "It's nice you say I am a little plump Mike, but I'm a bit fat really."

Sid joined in "She is right Mike. She is a bit fat."

Mike again defended her "Don't be silly Sid. Many men fancy older women with a bit of meat on them."

It was all in fun but suddenly Sid asked him "Do you fancy her, Mike?"

It startled Mike who simply said "Fancy who?"

"Do you fancy Daisy? If she wasn't my wife and we were all strangers, would you fancy her?"

Mike was stuck. He didn't want to hurt her, and he had enjoyed looking up Daisy's dress on occasions. With the way that Sid had asked the question he had to answer "Of course I would Sid. Most men would fancy her."

Daisy listened to this and giggled "There you are Sid, Mike thinks I am an asset."

Sid's mind was working overtime now. "I know you said you would fancy her Mike, but would you pay money for her?" Mike knew he was being led on, but he could see that Daisy in all her innocence was quite enjoying the attention.

He said a bit cautiously "I suppose so Sid. In the right circumstances."

Sid could almost smell money now. "Would you pay for a little feel Mike?"

Mike was caught. He didn't want to disrespect Daisy so he smiled "Of course I would Sid. I told you. I think Daisy is quite cuddly and big in the right places."

Daisy giggled. It was a long time since any man had talked about her like this.

Sid didn't let go. "You mean her Tits don't you Mike? She has big Tits."

Mike found himself admitting "I suppose so Sid."

"How much would you pay to feel her Tits?"

Although he could see that Daisy didn't mind this banter he knew it had gone too far and said "That is silly, Sid."

Sid egged him on "Would you give me a couple of pounds to feel her Tits? Would it be worth that much?"

It was a ridiculously small amount and Mike said so, "She is worth a lot more than that Sid."

"How much then Mike. Would she be worth a Fiver?"

Mike could feel himself getting aroused "Yes, but a Fiver is still too low."

Sid said "You can have a proper feel for a Tenner Mike. Both Tits."

Mike could hear Claire still up in the bedroom and knew she would be quite a while. He had a horn on and Sid knew it. He encouraged his friend. "She will get them both out for you, Mike and you can do what you like with them for £10."

Mike panted a little and asked "Would you mind Daisy?"

She shook her head "Of course not Mike, but £10 is an awful lot of money."

It was ludicrous. The money was so insignificant to Mike. He looked at Sid and nodded.

Sid sighed. He had an asset at last. He said "Do you want to get them out yourself or shall I tell her to get her Tits out for you Mike?"

Mike was hesitating. Sid didn't want to blow it at this stage and simply told his wife "Open your blouse Love, and drop your bra. Show Mike."

Daisy giggled self consciously as she opened up her top and then lowered her bra cups and looked shyly at Mike saying "I am sorry they are so big."

Mike thought they looked superb and muttered "They are gorgeous Daisy. Thank you for showing them to me." Daisy giggled.

Sid wanted to move things on "You had better feel her now Mike. Claire will be back down in about half an hour."

Mike moved his hands forward and cupped her breasts saying "They feel nice, Daisy."

She giggled "I am glad you like them, Mike. £10 is a lot of money."

Sid was still moving things on "What do you think of her nipples Mike?"

Mike raised his thumbs to toy with her nipples and was pleasantly surprised to see them swell.

"You have nice nipples Daisy."

"Thank you Mike. You are making them feel nice."

He played with them for a few minutes and they were both enjoying things.

Sid could see that this could be a good money spinner in the future and it was important that his friend enjoyed himself. "Don't forget Mike, you have paid £10 and I want you to have your money's worth."

Mike was more than satisfied. "I am enjoying it Sid."

Sid wanted him to more than just enjoy it and suggested "You still have 10 minutes Mike. If you want to suck them, you should start now."

Mike was overwhelmed "Suck them?"

"Yes Mike. If you are going to suck her Tits you had better do it now before Claire comes down."

Mike looked at her and murmured "Do you mind Daisy?"

She giggled "Of course not Mike. If you want to. You have paid a lot of money."

Mike sighed and dropped his mouth over her right nipple and gently caressed it with his tongue. It was gorgeous and he felt his cock stiffen in his trousers. Sid smiled. Daisy felt wonderful. She was helping her boss to enjoy himself.

Mike released her nipple for a few seconds saying "It tastes wonderful Daisy."

Daisy was on Cloud Nine. She could hardly believe that she could give this smart young man pleasure. It made her feel important.

She murmured "You can try the other one if you like as well,Mike."

Mike muttered in a daze "The other one?"

Daisy whispered "My other nipple Mike. I have two nipples."

Mike hesitated as it seemed to be going too far.

Sid urged him on "Daisy is right Mike. You have paid for two Tits. They are there for you to suck or whatever you want to do to them."

Mike groaned and buried his face in Daisy's other breast. Daisy was almost suckling now as she whispered in a motherly fashion "You are a good boy Mike. Its nice for you to enjoy yourself."

He stayed there for a few minutes. Sid didn't say anything and Daisy was quiet and the only sound was Mike sucking on Daisy's breast. There was a great calm in the room.

Suddenly Sid spoke quietly "You had better finish now Mike. I can hear Claire moving about. She will be down in a few minutes."

Mike hurriedly withdrew and sat back on his chair. He had to readjust his trousers to cover the swelling. Sid smiled and so did Daisy. She felt quite proud of herself.

Daisy was still in some disarray and Sid told her "Put your Tits away, Love. We don't want to upset Claire."

Daisy sorted herself out just before Claire came back into the room. Sid had started a conversation about the garden and Mike happily joined in.

Claire had only been back in the room for about five minutes when her phone rang. It was her mother. Claire looked embarrassed and said to them "I am dreadfully sorry but I must speak with my mother or she won't be happy. I will take it on the upstairs phone so that it doesn't interfere with you talking."

She quickly said into the phone "Hang on a minute Mum. I just want to sort a few things out and then I will be able to have a nice chat with you."

As she left the lounge to go upstairs she told her husband "Open a bottle of wine Mike. You will all enjoy a few glasses and it will make up for my bad manners."

Daisy smiled at Claire saying "Don't worry about us Claire. We are OK and Mike has been looking after us."

Claire smiled. Although Daisy was her Cleaning Lady she was genuinely a nice woman and she felt very fond of her.

After Claire went upstairs, Sid went on with his tale about the garden and Mike joined in. He was still feeling that special way and he was now looking at Daisy in a new light.

He also opened his wallet and handed Sid a £20 note. Sid looked embarrassed "I am sorry Mike but I haven't got the £10 change."

Mike shook his head "Don't worry Sid. I want you to have it all. It was worth £20. Daisy is a stunner."

Daisy giggled. She had never been complimented this much in all her life. She was worried about the money though and said "I don't think I am worth all that money Mike."

Sid looked a bit worried as he thought Daisy may offer to return the cash. He didn't want to lose it now and said "We have some more time now Mike. If there is anything else you would like, then you can have it."

Mike could feel his arousal rising again. He had been looking at Daisy. Although she was fully dressed now, her white blouse looked so full of goodies he almost lost his breath. She seemed unaware that her red skirt had risen up and he could see a hint of her stocking tops.

Her stocking tops had secretly excited him before, but now with the conversation and Sid and Daisy's very obvious willingness he felt like a kid in a sweet shop.

He still felt unsure and asked croakily "What do you mean by 'anything else' Sid?"

Sid sensed that his friend was ready again and wanted to make the full availability plain "Well Mike. Claire is safely out of the way upstairs. You are here and so is Daisy. To be honest I was more than pleased with £10 but for £20 you can do or say anything you like. Absolutely anything."

Mike croaked "I like it when she opens her legs, Sid."

Sid smiled "Open your legs for Mike, Daisy."

Daisy loved doing these things for him but was worried in case she would put him off. She whispered "I will do it for you Mike but I am worried because the tops of my legs are so fat."

Mike groaned. It was almost too much for him." He muttered "Daisy?"

"Yes Mike?"

"I love your fat thighs."

Daisy giggled and started to spread her knees. That simple action automatically caused her skirt to rise gradually exposing her stocking tops and then her big white thighs and then her underwear. Mike gasped. His penis was tenting his trousers. Both Daisy and Sid could see it.

She murmured "I am sorry about my underwear Mike. They are not small dainty things like Claire."

She added "Sid always says that Claire has pretty little panties."

It was obvious a woman of Daisy's stature couldn't wear little thongs or things like Claire, but that aroused Mike even more and he mumbled "I like you big knickers Daisy. They are so substantial. Can you tell me more about them?"

She seemed surprised he was so interested in her underwear but quite happily told him "I always wear big cotton panties, Mike. I have always had to as I am so big, even when I was a schoolgirl."

"Did you wear big school knickers, then Daisy?"

"Yes Mike. Big navy blue cotton panties. The boys were always trying to pull our panties down." She seemed quite happy telling him whatever he wanted to know. Sid was interested too, but he didn't interrupt as he didn't want to spoil things.

Mike was fascinated by these tales of long ago and asked "Did the boys pull your knickers down a lot Daisy?"

Daisy shook her head. "No Mike. Only once. Three of them caught me in the bike shed and made me pull my panties down as they wanted to see my Mary Ellen and watch me play with myself."

Mike groaned. It raised an obvious question and he muttered "Do you play with yourself now, Daisy?"

She nodded "Most women my age do Mike. Sid and I don't bother much now so I do it in my own."

"I like you telling me about it Daisy. You don't mind do you?"

She smiled. She had never known such lovely attention.

"Of course not Mike. I will tell you anything you want to know. We want you to have your moneys worth."

Sid did interrupt to say "Daisy is right, Mike. You can ask her to tell you anything or do anything."

Mike gasped. This was so exciting. He half whispered "Daisy?"

"Yes Mike?"

"It excites me to think of you playing with yourself. Would you do it for me now and let me watch?"

She smiled and eased her skirt right up and gently moved her panties a little to the side. She asked him "Do you like it Mike?"

He dropped his own hand to his crotch and squeezed. "Its gorgeous Daisy. Nice and hairy."

"I have always been hairy, Mike. Even when I was in school."

"That's lovely Daisy. I like it hairy."

As she had her legs wide open now and her panties to the side, he added "You look nice and big as well Daisy."

He was excited and he panted "A nice big Slit."

She wanted to giggle but she was also excited. "Do you like talking about my Slit Mike?

He felt a little guilty. "I am sorry Daisy if those words offend you."

She quickly corrected him "I like you using words like that Mike. I like dirty words."

He groaned "Can I talk about your hairy cunt Daisy?"

She smiled fondly "That is really lovely and exciting, Mike."

He was feeling more daring now "When you play with yourself Daisy, do you use any toys?"

"Sometimes I do, Mike but it is easier to use my finger or sometimes I just pull my panties up really tight between my legs so that they go right up me."

He panted and queried "Right up you, Daisy?"

She nodded "Up my slit. It feels nice then when I wriggle."

She could see him squeezing and asked him "Do you want to see me do it, Mike?"

"Yes I would Daisy."

Daisy pulled her skirt up higher so that it didn't get in the way and then scrunched her panty gusset so that it was more of a narrow line and then pulled it into herself.

Mike groaned. "That's wonderful, Daisy". He wasn't trying to hide his excitement now and openly squeezed his penis through his trousers.

Daisy didn't stop there. She gently rocked herself back and forth but kept her panties tight up herself.

Mike continued squeezing himself and muttered "That is exciting Daisy. Where did you learn that?"

She giggled. All girls do it that way at some time Mike as it is so easy. I think Claire does it as well."

It shook Mike a bit and he muttered "Claire?"

Daisy wasn't even aware that she had shocked him and carried on "Yes Claire. When I do the washing, I can tell from the marks on her panties. Girls learn these things in school."

He was shocked, but was more overcome with the sight of Daisy masturbating in front of him.

He murmured "I like looking between your legs Daisy."

She giggled.

He could hardly breathe now "I would like to see it properly."

Daisy knew what he meant. She also knew he liked naughty words.

She encouraged him "What do you want to see properly, Mike?"

"Your Big Slit Daisy."

She smiled "I thought you liked using the other word, Mike. It's OK if you want to. I don't mind."

He groaned "Oh Daisy, I would like to see your big cunt."

She stood up saying "Shall I take my knickers right off Mike? You will be able to see it better then."

Mike squeezed his cock again as the enormity of the situation hit him. He had to wonder if Sid objected to his wife taking her knickers off in front of another man.

He couldn't stop himself asking him, "Will it be OK Sid?"

Sid was more than happy with it all and assumed that Mike was just worried about Claire. He walked over to a chair near the door saying "I will sit by the door Mike. I will be able to hear Claire on the phone so it will be safe for Daisy to take her knickers off for you."

Mike was struggling now as his penis was throbbing so much. Daisy had her panties off and was settling back down in the chair opposite.

When she had settled she spread her knees wide and lifted herself more so that he had an even better view of her hairs and her big slit.

She smiled. "Can you see it properly now Mike?"

"It looks lovely Daisy. It seems a bit wet?"

She giggled "It does get wet at times like these. I suppose it is the same with you getting stiff."

"You don't mind me getting stiff, do you Daisy?"

"Of course not Mike. You have paid a lot of money. I want you to be nice and stiff. A nice big boy for me." She was so kindly and motherly.

He murmured "It is certainly a big boy, right now Daisy."

"I am pleased, Mike."

He felt more confident now but he wanted to be sure and asked "Daisy?"

"Yes Mike?"

"Can I show it to you?"

She tittered "Your big boy?"

"Yes Daisy. Can I show you my cock?"

"Yes Mike, I would like to see your cock."

He panted. Now that he had her agreement, the enormity of it all overwhelmed him. He couldn't move.

She realised his problem and smiled sweetly "Mike, would you like me to pull your cock out?"

"Would you mind, Daisy?"

She eased herself forward onto her knee, undid his trousers and felt inside.

MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers
12