Mike, Dawn and 'Raven'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn confided in her closest friend that Mike was demanding in the bedroom and that he kept trying to get her to 'do things'. Her friend urged her to get more involved. "Let him do those positions, get him to bring you off. Have a good hard fuck or you ride his cock and you'll be singing through an orgasm." Her friend told her. Dawn pretended to sound keen but did not heed the advice.

Dawn's mother was more for saying "Men are beasts but give them enough to keep them happy. They need their time on your body so let him have you then get to sleep." Dawn was more for taking this advice.

After a year, Dawn was pregnant. Whenever it was medically safe, Dawn encouraged Mike onto her body and they fucked in the missionary position and then with Dawn on her side as she got bigger. The birth of the baby made Dawn's vagina larger still and Mike was again enjoying their special sex, achieving more hugely powerful orgasms. He also enjoyed sucking on Dawn's lactating breasts, sharing the baby's milk. Dawn was keen to keep Mike satisfied and the sex had resumed as soon as it could after the birth and she had provided hand jobs up until then.

Their wedded bliss continued and the baby was soon a year old. The breast feeding had not taken too much of a toll on Dawn's breasts and she worked hard to get her body back into shape. Their sex life was active but still unadventurous from Mike's point of view. He began to feel a growing desire for some raunchy sex. Something like the sex he used to get from partners who were up for virtually anything. Some different positions, some tit fucking, some fellatio, all had an appeal to Mike - yet he was devoted to Dawn.

The dilemma didn't go away. He tried to get Dawn into new positions and to suck him but it was to no avail and he would not push her too hard because of how strong his love was. He spent a long time giving her cunnilingus but he knew in his heart that he was doing it for himself because he found it so raunchy. In fact, he could bring himself close to a climax with a long bout of licking and tonguing her huge pussy.

An opportunity raised its head when Mike needed to make an overnight business trip to his old home town. He began to dabble with the idea of paying for a night of hot sex with an escort. He knew it meant that he was being unfaithful but in his mind he was coming up with the alternative view that he would just be having a bit of something he was not getting at home. An escort would mean that no commitment would arise. It would be a one-off, wouldn't it, he argued with himself. Of course, he knew that if he went ahead with his idea, he might enjoy it enough to want to do it again.

Mike perused some websites to see what escorts were available in that location. There were some fabulous bodies displayed in amazing lingerie. In most cases their faces were pixelated out to protect identities. He kept going back to one called 'Raven' because her body looked incredible and the website was not even fully revealing all of the attractions!

As the day got nearer Mike kept weighing up the situation. He finally bit the bullet and made a call, booking Raven to come to his hotel at 9pm. Dawn seemed particularly obliging on the morning that he set off, with a long 'good morning' fuck - still in the missionary position though.

Mike drove to the town and did some of his meetings before taking an early dinner and getting to his room for 8.30pm. Just after nine there was a light knock on the door and he opened it to find a statuesque female facing him. His eyes took in the long straight raven black hair then they fixed on her face. He realised that Raven's jaw had dropped - and then his did.

"Mike!" she gasped.

"Vera!" he gasped.

Mike knew Vera from some years before when they had worked in the same business. They had not got on very well in those days - and she did not have dark hair. She was actually a natural red head. "What are you doing here? And what have you done to your hair?" he asked. Then he realised that they were still on the hotel corridor chancing people passing. He took her forearm and gently pulled her into the room and closed the door.

"I, I, I, oh fuck! I can't be your fuckin' escort!" she hissed.

"But I didn't know... I mean, I booked Raven!" he stammered.

"I am Raven. It's my fuckin' escort name. I wear a wig to reduce the chances of me being identified doing this work around the town." said Vera.

"Oh shit!" said Mike, his mind racing. "I never knew you were a ..., a ..."

"Prostitute, Mike! You can say it. Escort, prostitute, tart - whatever!" she said with controlled anger.

"Well, yeah, but, well, what are we gonna do now?" he asked.

"Well, whatever we do, I need paying!" Vera said with a degree of force.

"You mean...! Does that mean you'd fuck me?" Mike asked with wide eyes.

"What's a fuck to me, Mike? I've opened my legs to some real growlers in my time. It's a job. Yeah I could fuck you if I have to. It won't bother me. But fuck or not, you pay me."

Mike paused to think. "Look, let's sit down and talk a bit and see where we go from here. Okay?" Vera nodded. "Would you like some wine?" he asked his former colleague.

"Yeah, might as well!" she replied. Mike opened a bottle he had brought just in case it was needed to help the mood in his original plans. Now it was a totally new situation. In the old days when they worked together, Mike always found Vera to be quite a hard case with an attitude towards men generally and certain ones in particular - including him. Despite that, he had to concede that she had a sexually desirable body with great leg which were, long and toned, a slim body, good sized tits. Her face was not unattractive but it seemed to bare an expression which reflected her attitude towards men.

They both took a long pull on their first glass of wine. "So," said Mike "dare I ask what got you into this game? By the way, I have every respect for girls who do this. They provide a much needed service for guys!" He was sincere and she seemed to sense it.

"It's a long shitty story, Mike. Maybe not for your ears." said Vera in a way that seemed to leave the door open for him to ask again.

"We've all night - and your story's safe with me. After all, we both know secrets about the other now that neither will want broadcasting." he told her.

"Well, okay, but it's not good." He topped her wine up and Vera continued. "I found out in a rather unsavoury way that I have the stomach to fuck a guy, any guy, without it bothering me. I can just do it like it's a job of work - well it is now. I got into it by accident but I found it pays me better than other stuff I'm qualified to do, so I do it. The agency finds clients and I have some of my own - regulars. I don't necessarily like 'em, but I can fuck 'em."

Mike was all ears. As she paused, he slipped in a question. "What was the unsavoury way that you found out that you can have sex dispassionately?" he asked her, intrigued by her words.

"Best I don't share that, Mike, it's bad!" she said.

"Like I said, I'm not going to share any of this, am I?"

"Well, I'll deny telling you this if you ever do tell anyone. Quite a few years ago, I was still at home. My mother had left. There was my Dad and brother. One night my Dad came home from the pub. I was in bed. He wasn't drunk but he must've had a few beers. He came into my room, supposedly to talk to me. We talked then he asked me if I would do something for him. I just said 'Okay!' not thinking it would be anything tricky. He pulled the bed clothes back and I was just in a short night dress. He rolled me onto my front and pulled my hips up till I was on my knees. I felt him slide my night dress up over my bum. I didn't have knickers on. I heard his zip get pulled down. I realised what was gonna happen and it did. He fucked me. It didn't take long and he groped my tits while he fucked me, then he groaned and shot his stuff up me. He asked me if I was okay and I said I was and he went." Vera paused to look at Mike.

"Wow! Some story. How did you feel afterwards?" he asked.

"Well, strangely, I was fine. I knew that I'd helped him and it didn't bother me. I was no virgin. I'd had a few different cocks already by then. Anyway, I didn't dwell on it but I did, for some strange reason, confide to my brother that I'd done Dad a favour and he wormed it all out of me. I was scared that he'd do something and land us in trouble but he said 'I need a favour too! And you'd better look after me as well.'. He took me to his room and he stripped me naked. I didn't resist, I just let him do what he wanted. It was easier than risking trouble. He made me suck his cock then he fucked me. So that started it off that every so often one or the other of them fucked me. I just obliged them out of some strange family loyalty and to keep it quiet." Again Vera paused long enough for Mike to interject.

"So they were fucking you back when I knew you then. So how did you end up doing it for money?" Mike asked her, finding her story amazing.

"Well,yeah, it would be around that time that it started at home. Anyway, you might remember my boyfriend, Ken. I went out with him for ages. I hadn't told him what went on at home but I did admit to him that I reckoned I could fuck a guy without bothering about who he was, 'cos that's what I'd learned about myself. I'd said it to him to put him down a bit - keep him in his place 'cos I was really referring to him. He asked if I could prove it and I asked how. He said that his friend was always saying that he fancied me for a fuck so to prove it I could fuck him. I agreed, just to prove my point. He fixed it up and I fucked Ken's friend one night, at his place. Not long after I bumped into the guy and he asked if I was up for a repeat for the same money. I was shocked by the mention of money. I went along with it to see what he meant and after we fucked he gave me the cash. Ken had only pimped me, the bastard."

Mike poured Vera some more wine and asked her what happened next. She said "I slapped Ken about a bit, 'cos he is a girl sometimes and I got the first lot of money off him. Then I said 'Now you've made me a prostitute, get me some more clients. The little shit did it, too. He found two or three a week and we started sharing the money. Then one of the clients put me in touch with an escort agency he used and they re-created me as 'Raven' and put me on their books and website. I eventually I went full time. So here I am. Are we gonna fuck now?"

Mike was taken by surprise by her sudden question. Vera's story had got him quite turned on and he certainly felt ready to fuck her despite their past. "Well, yeah if you're sure!" he said almost timidly.

"I'm easy. You're paying me for my all night rate, till nine in the morning and I want breakfast. You get to go into my cunt, between my tits and up my ass - all of them if you can manage. If you want me to piss on you, I will. If you want to piss on me, it's extra. If it helps, Mike, when we worked together, I never liked you as a colleague but I always reckoned you as fuckable. You're okay for me to open my legs for."

Mike indicated his willingness. His cock was hard from the talking and picturing Vera's exploits. She went into the bathroom to get ready and he stripped and put a robe on. His cock was now dripping pre-come.

"Fuck me!" said Mike when Vera emerged. The black wig had gone and her red hair was loose to her shoulders. She wore just one garment, a sheer see through body stocking which went from her tits to her ankles with good access to her mound and her ass. On her mound, a carefully trimmed bush started as a red landing strip but fanned out onto her abdomen, creating the image almost of a golden palm tree or a lady's fan. Vera's tits were large and were pressed to her chest by the body stocking. Her areolae were quite large too and obvious through the fabric and her nipples were erect.

"Time to fuck! I see you're ready!" said Vera, referring to Mike's cock which was emerging from his robe. She opened it wider to fully look at his erection. "Not bad! I've had smaller - and bigger!" She joined him on the bed and began stroking his cock. Mike reached for her pussy and teased her clit into view. It was large, quite like Dawn's and he suddenly thought about his wife for the first time since Vera arrived.

Vera rolled onto her back and threw her legs open. Mike scrambled between them. He looked down at her artistically trimmed bush and thought about Dawn's dense tangle of pubes. He stared to Vera's pussy lips, fully shaved. The knotty folds of pink to purple flesh lay there. As Vera raised her knees and widened them causing her sex hole to gape at Mike. Needing no further encouragement, he moved over her body and slid his twitching cock expertly into her welcoming cunt. "Oh fuck, that's lovely!" said Mike as he felt the tightest pussy he had been in for years.

As he nestled onto her body, Vera rolled the body stocking off her tits, saying "Help yourself. No biting my tits and no kissing on the mouth!" Mike did not reply but began to push long firm strokes into Vera. She thrilled Mike unwittingly by moving her hips to meet his every thrust. It was another thing he had not felt for ages.

Mike placed his head beside Vera's to whisper directly into her ear. "Lovely cunt! Feels superb!"

Vera smiled to herself and whispered to him. "Nice big knob. I can feel it moving through me!"

"D'you usually come - with clients!" Mike asked.

"Very easily, so don't worry about me!"

"Does your brother still fuck you?" he asked, hooked on her story.

"When I let him!" she replied impishly.

"And your Dad?"

"Yeah, good for his age." Vera replied, remembering her father fucking her the previous week, still always taking her from behind as though it assuaged some guilt.

Mike caressed Vera's tits as he pushed harder into her pussy. He stretched a nipple and powered his cock into her luscious pussy. He whispered again. "How many clients a week?"

"Plenty! I get a lot of cock! And a lot of money!"

"Fantastic!" gasped Mike. He concentrated on fucking Vera for quite a few minutes and felt certain that she climaxed but suppressed her reactions to it. Now he felt an orgasm of his own begin. "I'm gonna come. Talk to me! Talk to me!" he urged anxiously.

"Fuck me hard! Push your cock deep into my cunt! Shoot your hot spunk. Shoot! Now! Give me your hot cream into my wet fuck hole!"

Mike's body jerked as his cock ejaculated jets of spunk into Vera. As his pleasures trailed off, he was surprised to feel Vera's arms around his body. He lay on her getting his breath and noticing his heart pounding against her tit. His cock was slowly collapsing, still buried inside her wet pussy.

He rolled off Vera and they both stared at the ceiling. "That was actually quite nice, Mike, a nice fuck!"

"Do you say that to all the guys?" he teased.

"Actually, I do, but that was nice. I came! So you did some things right."

"Can I lick your cunt?" he asked, wanting to taste his juices mixed with hers.

"Knock yourself out, naughty boy!"

Mike got between Vera's thighs and slowly lowered his face to her pussy. Scenting their joint musky odours, he pressed his open mouth over her soft padded mound and pushed his tongue between her smooth cunt lips. He lapped the juices avidly and found Vera's clit again with his thumb.

Mike gave Vera some very erotic cunnilingus which she quietly enjoyed, not least because this guy who she didn't really like was licking her so intimately. It always gave her a buzz to have clients lick her. She pushed Mike's head more firmly against her soft flesh.

Suddenly a mobile phone rang out. Mike lifted his head fron Vera's mound to see his phone lit up on the bedside table. He scrambled to it. Clearly displayed on the face was 'Dawn'. He grabbed the phone and hissed "It's my wife, I'll have to take it. Don't drop me in it - please!"

"Wife!" said Vera incredulously, realising they had not done any catch up about Mike's life.

"Hi Darling. Everything okay?

"Hello Darling. Yeah, we're fine. I just thought I'd ring to see if you're in bed yet? Dawn replied.

"Puzzled, Mike said "Yes, I am actually!" though of course he did not intend to elaborate.

"Oh good. I just wanted to ring you to look after my man." Dawn told him.

Meanwhile, Vera could hear all of this. She moved to allow Mike to lay on his back, part propped up on the headboard. She knelt by his legs.

"Look after me? What do you mean?" Mike said into his phone.

"Well, it's not something I've ever done but my friend told me I should give you phone sex while you're away."

"Oh, phone sex. What are you going to do then? he asked nervously, realising he could not cease this call easily.

"I'm going to talk naughty to you - well, I'm going to try. You have to do things to yourself while I talk. Okay?" Dawn said to him.

Mike pulled a face in Vera's direction as if to say 'What can I do?'

"I'll start! said Dawn. "I'm laying in our bed thinking of you. I'm remembering what you did to me this morning. I'm thinking what you would be doing if you were here now. I'm naked, completely naked. I know your thing would be all stiff and hard because you're always stiff and hard when you are with me. You'd bend down and kiss my pussy like you love to do, pushing your naughty tongue inside me, darting it in and out of me. And it makes me so wet because I know what you're going to do to me when you finish licking me."

Mike could not know but Dawn was genuinely naked in bed and her hand had drifted to her pussy. She was touching her clitoris and running her longest finger down the length of her sex lips. He had never seen her touch herself erotically.

She continued the phone sex. "After you've pushed your tongue in me loads of times and your face is wet with all my juices, you lay on my body and you kiss me with you wet mouth. I can smell those naughty smells from me that you like so much."

For devilment, Vera pushed a finger into her pussy and got it liberally coated with the mixture she held there. Withdrawing it she moved to smear it on Mike's face. He tried to fend her off but realised he had better let her do what she wanted. Now he could smell sex very strongly.

"I can smell it too!" he told Dawn.

"Oh good! Now you slide your thing into me. And you start sliding in and out of me." she told Mike

"Call it my cock, Darling, my cock. It'll work better." Mike asked.

"I'll try. You slide your stiff cock in and out of my special place." Dawn continued.

"Say pussy or try to say cunt. It's so much hotter if you talk dirty." Mike urged.

"Well, I'll try. Your stiff cock is in my wet pussy and you are ... you are fucking me, you're fucking me hard!" said Dawn, seemingly getting into the swing of phone sex. Now she slid two fingers into her huge pussy and began to frig herself.

Meanwhile, Vera leant over Mike's cock and began to lick it. She had seen it stirring from the talking and she coaxed it along until it was properly erect.

What next?" asked Mike.

"Oooh, you're making me feel lovely with your big cock in my cunt. Ohhh! That's nice, you're pushing it deep, deep in my cunt and you're making me so wet the way ... the way ... the way you're fucking me.

Dawn was frigging quite furiously now, enjoying the whole ordeal. Mike did not know if her little gasps were for effect or if they were real.

Vera straddled Mike's hips. She pushed her own hips forward to display her pussy to Mike. Using her two index fingers she stretched herself open, revealing the dark flesh of her inner cunt. Mike stared at the sensational sight. With his free hand he held his erect cock upright and into the gaping hole being offered to him. Vera snapped her moist flesh over his bulbous knob.

"Ahhhhh!" groaned Mike "It feels like I'm really in your wet cunt."