Mike, Pam, Pete and the Favor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down on your back baby" she said.

Josh got on the bed on his back and Pam swung her leg over him, hovering above his hard cock and holding it at the base. She guided it to her pussy lips and began to rub it along her slit while looking at her sexy young lover.

"I'm going to ride you honey, hold on!"

Josh smiled and said" Climb on!"

Mike walked up to the nightstand and grabbed the lube.

"Once you get going, I'll get you filled up Pam. You ready for that?" he asked

Pam felt her nipples harden even more at Mike's words. Years ago Pete used a dildo on her while fucking her, but she had never had two cocks. It had always been one of her fantasies, and now it was finally going to happen.

"Yes, I want you both inside me." she said as she eased down onto Josh's cock. Pam's eyes closed and she relished the sensation of this long cock going back inside her after her orgasm. Once she got him inside her, she leaned forward and started to grind. She could look to her left and she saw Mike getting naked. She always liked his tattooed shoulders and chest, thought it was sexy as hell. Mike's cock was at attention and Pam started to imagine it in her ass while she rode the cock in her pussy.

Pam looked down into Josh's eyes as she was grinding on his cock. Josh's mouth strained up to take Pam's dangling tit in his mouth. Pam noticed and leaned forward some more and Josh sucked on her nipple as Pam worked his cock.

Pam then felt Mike's hand on her ass. He held one cheek and she felt his other hand begin to explore her anus. Slick fingers were finding their way into her, beginning to get her lubed and ready for the cock to follow. Mike could feel Josh's cock inside Pam's pussy pressing against his finger in her ass. Everyone involved were being driven to a level of excitement they couldn't have imagined before.

Mike climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind Pam. His super lubed cock pressed against her anus. The first few attempts at penetration did not go well. Mike slipped around some, Pam couldn't get in the right position, Josh kept trying to thrust into Pam. Pam was beginning to get frustrated and wonder if her fantasy was going to come true when Mike took charge.

"Josh, just lie there, don't move for a second. Pam, lean all the way forward, press against Josh's chest" Mike said. Once Pam and Josh were ready, Mike slowly began to enter Pam's ass. Pam moaned and began to squirm some and Mike said "Hold on baby, stay still for a second." Pam had to work hard to resist the urge to squirm, but she did.

Mike got into Pam to the hilt and waited a few seconds, letting Pam get used to two cocks.

"How you doing Pam?" he asked.

"Ohh, fucking GOOD!" she replied

"Okay, I'm going to start fucking you. Josh, stay still for a while longer, and maybe we can start working in unison here in a minute." Josh gave a quick "Uh-huh, ok" and then Mike went to work.

Mike started with some nice slow deliberate strokes and then picked up speed just a little bit. He has one knee, with his other foot on the bed. Josh resisted the desire to pump his cock into Pam, but Pam couldn't resist her urge anymore.

Pam began to work her hips and grind back and forth on Josh's cock. Mike stopped his thrusting and Pam do the work and it ended up in perfect rhythm. Pam work push her hips down and bottom out on Josh's cock, then rotate her hips up and end up with Mike's cock buried in her ass. The harmony of her movements sent her into a spiral of pleasure that was better than her fantasies could've prepared her for. Having experience in anal sex and masturbating more and more often with two toys lately, her body was ready for the experience and she worked these two cocks for all the were worth.

Mike just sat back and watched his cock disappear into Pam's ass with every rotation and thought it might be the hottest time thing he had ever seen. He also was in awe of Pam's prowess and especially her wild abandon. She seemed to be stuck in a continual moan as she worked her hips faster and faster. Josh simply lay there being overwhelmed by sensation. Pam's pussy was pumping on his cock, squeezing and riding it, and then he could still feel Mike's cock pressed against his inside her, through her wall, and Josh had never expected that to be so pleasurable and exciting at the same time.

Pam's gyrations proved to be too much for Mike to handle for too long, and again he was coming sooner than he expected. It did take a few minutes but soon Mike was grunting and Pam felt a feeling she had missed for some time. Mike's cock was pulsating and his load was emptying into Pam's ass and Pam realized just how bad she had missed the sensation of a man coming inside her. As his orgasm subsided, Mike's cock slipped out of Pam and he half slid- half collapsed off the side of the bed, legs shaky and balls drained.

Josh had then had all he could stand. Without a word, he rolled Pam over; put her legs up and her feet by her ears and quit simply plowed the hell out her pussy. Mike watched and stood by the bed, Josh's ass a blur as he thrust away and in moments Pam was again screaming in the throes of another orgasm. Josh's jaw clenched and he gave one final, powerful thrust and kept his cock buried in Pam as he let a guttural orgasm of his own.

Josh rolled over, the reservoir tip of his condom at maximum capacity as it hung off the end of his cock, and stood up, breathing heavy and leaning against the wall. Pam lie on the bed, eyes closed, legs literally twitching as she came down off the orgasmic high she had just hit.

Mike walked over to Josh and gave him a high five. Josh laughed a bit in between ragged breaths and Mike said "Perfect man. I think her reaction says it all. Perfect."

They all regained their composure. Josh had deposited his spent condom in the trash and was in the bathroom washing up. Pam was still lying on the bed, breathing normal again and no longer twitching but still in a state of post orgasmic bliss. Mike set a bottle of water on the bed next to her and cracked open one of his own and sat down in the desk chair across from the bed.

Josh came out of the bathroom dressed and said "That was really amazing, thanks for picking me."

Mike said "Fucking A it was great, you did a great job man. Thanks for helping us out." Pam sat up on the bed and moved to the edge.

"Come here honey." Pam said and motioned with both hands for Josh.

Josh walked over Pam extended her arms and gave him a big hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for rocking my world honey. You take care now."

Josh smiled and walked towards the door. "Hit me up anytime." he said as he opened the door and waved goodbye.

Pam looked and Mike and smiled "Goddamn, I need a shower!"

Mike laughed and said "Get yourself back together. We have some traveling to do if you're up for it."

Pam looked a bit surprised, but shrugged and said "I can't complain about your plan so far, hell let's go. Give me 20 minutes." And she slid off the bed towards the bathroom.

12