Mike, Pam, Pete and the Favor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike put the key card in the slot and opened the door for Pam. They walked in with the two men following and they were only about four doors from their room. Mike got the hotel room open and Pam was in and on the bed in a flash. Mike let the two other men in and walked up to the nightstand and grabbed some condoms.

"OK guys, you remember the agreement. Condoms a must for fucking, no condom needed for oral, don't assume anything, ask first and no means no. Still good with all that?"

The men both nodded and said yes as they undressed. They listened to Mike, but were looking at Pam behind him, on the bed, legs up and fingers in her pussy. Mike turned around and saw Pam and then turned around to the men.

"Better get moving, she's starting without you!"

Mike stepped to the side and got his phone out and sent the clerk a message with the hotel name and told him to text him from the parking lot and Mike would come let him. Mike put his phone away and loved what he saw; Pam sitting up on the edge of the bed, a hard cock in each hand and going back and forth between them, sucking them. Pam was a tad disappointed that the man with the fat cock had been the one that left, but the round "pipe" cock was nice and hard and was going to be just fine inside her pussy.

Mike stood back and watched Pam devour their cocks for a while before lying back on the bed and telling the man with the "pipe" cock to put on his condom while not taking her hand off the arched black cock to her right. Lying back, she kept sucking it while the other man got rubbered up and got into position. He eased his sheathed cock into Pam and she moaned on the black cock in her mouth. They continued like this for quite a while, changing positions slightly now and them but in the same order, Pam getting fucked while sucking the young black man, occasionally sucking on his balls while his cock lay across her face. Mike stood back near the door, very much enjoying the show, but literally keeping his pants on so he could let in the porn store clerk when he called.

The man in Pam's mouth had laid down on the bed, Pam on all fours in front of him. Pam sucked on him still, slowly, worshipping his cock and balls while the man behind her pumped his cock into pussy. Pam was as happy as she could be, moaning, grunting with the thrusts, taking the cock out of her mouth now and then to catch a breath, but quickly resuming her sucking of the man on the bed. Mike's phone vibrated and Mike very quickly popped down the hall to let in the clerk.

When Mike led the clerk back to the room, and walked in, things were heating up even more. The man behind Pam was on his feet on the bed, hunched over Pam and giving her hard deep thrusts and Pam was grunting and moaning with every one, stroking the cock in front of her in rhythm with the cock thrusts in her pussy. Mike quickly explained the rules of engagement to the store clerk and made sure he understood and would abide by the rules.

"Just because she wants fucked doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, got it?" The store clerk said "Yeah man, of course. I can respect that."

Mike said "Good, then you better get ready because she's going to have room for you here shortly I think."

As Mike said that the man fucking Pam from behind clenched his jaw and grunted as he came. Pam grunted along with him, not coming herself but clearly enjoying the fucking.

Mike lost his pants, sat in a chair across from the bed and stroked his cock as Pam welcomed the store clerk with a blow job and the black man slipped his condom covered cock into. They switched into Pam riding the black cock reverse cowgirl and sucking the clerk off. Pam had to stop sucking the clerk long enough to come, then resumed sucking him off while the man slipped her down to her side and pumped his cock into her hard and fast.

The man who had just come was getting dressed, saying he had to go, his wife was going to freak out because he was so late. Mike laughed and said he hoped Pam was worth it and the man said, oh hell yes. Mike laughed and wished the guy luck as he left.

The clerk asked Pam if he could come on her tits and she said yes. The clerk pulled his cock away from Pam and aimed at her dark nipples bouncing from the pounding and shot a nice load all over them.

The clerk stepped back and watched with Mike as Pam got fucked good and hard. She came again, lying on her side, before the man finally came with long, slow thrusts into Pam and shouting rhythmically with his thrusts "FUCK.YES. FUCK. THAT. PUSSY. MMPH.FUCK. IT." Pam's cum covered tits shook with every one and finally he was done. He pulled out and stood up, slipping off the cum filled condom and dropping it in the thrash. The room smelled of sex and sweat and Pam lie on the bed. Mike quit stroking while the men got dressed. Pam got up and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug, half incoherently thanking them and then walked to the bathroom.

Mike thanked the guys again, they thanked him right back and left back out into the wee hours. Mike and Pam had started their little fuck adventure 6 hours earlier. Now, slightly shy of 1 am, Mike thought he had shown Pam a good time and was pretty damn sure she was satisfied with the night's results. Mike was relieved none of the guys he had pre-screened turned into assholes and everything really went off well.

Pam walked out of the bathroom and saw Mike standing there, shirt on but no pants and a half hard cock. Mike began to ask how Pam was when she walked up and dropped to her knees and started sucking Mike's cock.

"Fucking hell" Mike thought "She is insatiable!"

Pam was 100% drunk with lust. When she saw Mike standing there, knowing now how much we did to set up everything for her, she just had to thank him and she really knew she wanted Mike to the first and last cock she had that night.

She sucked Mike with the same zeal she had sucked with at the gloryhole, hell, all night really. Mike moved over and lie back on the bed and Pam stayed on her knees at the base of the bed, sucking and wrapping her tits around Mike's cock. Eventually, she got on top of him and rode him for a while before tiring out. Sensing her fatigue, Mike rolled her over and fucker her missionary style before coming in Pam's pussy once again. Pam was glad Mike had a vasectomy years ago, so she could let him come inside her. She was loved the sensation of Mike's cum in her again and they lie there for quite a long time, both very satisfied with the night's outcome.

Epilogue

Pam and Pete had a great sex life prior to his motorcycle accident. They had not yet brought a third into their bed before the accident, but they had talked and fantasized and knew someday they would. A few years post-accident Pete and Pam started experimenting; Pete used toys on her, but there was nothing Pam could do to give Pete pleasure and soon it became an issue. They talked it out through. Pete so wanted to make sure Pam didn't miss out just because of his own misfortune, so he brought up her fulfilling her fantasies elsewhere and that took years to work out. Pam was very against it at first, but Pete was patient yet determined to make sure Pam could get the satisfaction and pleasure he knew she deserved. Eventually, Pam realized it wouldn't damage her marriage and might actually help.

Pete had approached Mike about taking his wife out and getting her fucked about 7 months before it actually happened. Mike and Pam both were very worried about Pete, how he would take it when the time actually came, and if things would be too weird for all of them . Pete's accident years prior had made life a huge challenge and things had been very hard for Pam and him at different times. But they had weathered the storms and Pete had really come to peace with what his life was and was very happy, despite the obvious losses he had incurred.

He asked Mike to make sure Pam got what she wanted, that she was safe, no diseases or pregnancies and that he didn't need any details, just show her a good time. Mike was excited at the thought, but had his own reservations too. The three of them sitting down together a few times was all it took to get Mike on board and a plan was hatched.

A freshly showered and rested up Pam and Mike sat down at the hotel coffee shop and ate breakfast. They had talked some about the night before (how fun the gloryhole had been, the width of that one guys cock, how sore Pam was that morning) while they showered and dressed, but as they sat eating breakfast they just chatted like the old friends they were. Mike dropped Pam off after breakfast and went up and asked Pete about the next trip to the lake they would take. Mike was worried about how Pete would be the next morning, so he used the lake trip as an excuse to see how Pete was doing. Pete was just as fine as Pam and Mike were. Pam walked in, gave her husband a kiss and hugged his necked. Pete looked at them both, and smiled. Pete thanked Mike again and Mike said no worries, whenever they wanted to do it again, just let him know.

The three friends hugged, planned on a lake trip in two weeks and said good bye.

12