Mike's Adventures Ch. 2

Story Info
He comes home from the Navy to a sibling surprise.
3.1k words
4.34
57.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boot Camp was now over. I had only ten days of leave from the Navy. So I headed home on the bus. It took three days to get there. The ride was really bumming me out. What a waste of time. I didn't even see any decent looking girls along the way. I was glad when the bus stopped in my hometown, and when I got off my dad was there to meet me.

When I got home there was nobody there, and dad had to get ready and leave for work. So I was home and no one was here. Damn.

I sat on the couch watching TV for several hours, till I guess I must have dozed off. I heard a woman's voice coming from upstairs. I heard her saying, "I hope we don't wake your brother."

Well I was awake, and I started to climb the stairs to see what was going on up there.

When I reached the top of the stairs I proceeded slowly and quietly toward my sisters bedroom. Her door was open more than I had wished. I hung back a bit, but not so far as I wouldn't be able to get a decent view inside the room.

Much to my surprise, there was one of my sisters girlfriends half laying, half sitting on the floor beside the bed fully naked. And she was rubbing her bald pussy. My sister was sitting on the bed watching her, wearing a lace bra and white cotton panties.
"Oh my God this feels so good," she was cooing. "Why don't you get naked and I'll come up there with you?"

Before my sister could answer her, I lost my balance, and stumbled forward toward the door. I bumped up against the doorjamb, and they both saw me as I grabbed my knee in agony. I felt so embarrassed.

"Oh, shit," I yelled! After all, the cat was already out of the bag, so to speak.

"Mike, what the fuck are you doing? Spying on me?" My sister Liz asked as she tried to cover herself.

"Relax, I heard a strange voice," I said. " So I came upstairs to investigate."

"Yeah, Right," Liz said. "And how long were you watching?"

"Just a minute or two," I replied. "Hell you can't really blame me can you?"

"No, I guess not big brother." As she motioned toward the naked figure laying on the floor, "Mike this is Jackie." Jackie looked as though she was in a state of shock. She hadn't moved at all, since I bumbled my way in. Not even to cover herself. Her hand still dangling between her legs.

"Hi, Jackie," as I formally introduced myself. "I'm Mike"

"Uh, hi .... I uh...Nice to meet you...Mike."

"Jackie's a Freshman at the Business college, we have a few classes together," sis said.

"Oh that's nice," I stammered, not being able to take my eyes off her pussy. It was peeking out at me even though her hand was between her legs. I could still see her cunt. Her pussy lips were together forming a nice tight slit.

"What, uh, were you two up to before I interrupted you?" I asked, not wanting to leave. I could feel my cock getting very hard in my jeans, a large bulge taking shape. Jackie, and Liz had to notice it too.

"Oh, we were just having some fun," Jackie stated.

"Yeah, Mike you were asleep on the couch, and the TV was fairly loud," Liz stated. "We didn't want to wake you big brother."

"Well you did sis. In more ways than one, you did," I said, trying to be a little humorous.

"Well, why don't you get on the floor with Jackie and eat her," my sister said.

I couldn't believe my ears. Jackie was a gorgeous creature. She looked to be of Italian decent. She had long jet black hair. It flowed to the middle of her back. She was very dark, it looked like she had no tan lines whatsoever. Her tits were perfectly round. They looked like two nice cantaloupes sitting beautifully on her chest. Her thighs were perfectly shaped also. It looked as if she was an ice-skater, her legs were great. Just beautiful. And my sister just told me to eat her.

I started moving toward Jackie, she was only a few feet away from me. My cock ready to burst in my pants.

"No, Mike no," Jackie said. " No Liz, don't let him do it."

I stopped in my tracks. I thought to myself, Fuck, she doesn't want it. The fucking cock teasing bitch, she doesn't want me.

"What's the matter babe?" My sister asked her. "Don't you want his tongue on your pussy?"

"No, that isn't it, I uh......shit Liz, I've never been with a guy before! I came over here to be with you," She stated.

Holy shit a 19 year old virgin, I could hardly believe it. I was practically a virgin myself. Having only fucked one time in my life.

"What do you want than?" I asked. "You want to eat Liz, or have her eat you?"

Jackie started to answer, but good old sis interrupted her. "No, Jackie. I want to watch him eat you. It will get me even hotter for you babe."

Holy shit, I thought to myself. My sister is a fucking lesbian. To each there own, I guess.

"Well babe, what's it going to be hon?" Sis asked. "Hurry up and make up your mind, I don't have all night."

"No, I just can't do it," she said.

I felt my heart sank, but my cock was as hard as hell.

"Well than, no pussy for you," Liz said. Thinking she was talking to me. "Come over here and eat me Mike."

What the hell? Did I hear her right? Surely not!

"Holy shit Liz, He's your brother!" Jackie said.

She was just as startled as me.

"Like I give a fuck, " my sister told her. " I'm so fucking randy, I need some attention, and if you haven't noticed his dick is going to bust through his jeans and explode."

"But sis, I could fuck her," I stated, pointing down at the naked girl still on the floor. I never intended on having sex with my sister. Never in my life.

"To hell with her!" Liz stated. "She's just a scared little bitch."

"It's not that I'm scared," Jackie was saying in a low voice. " It's just that I never had sex with a boy before."

"Man," I corrected her.

"Ok, Man then, I've never done it before." She did look very frightened.

"Liz is right," I said. "You are afraid. Well I can understand that." I walked over to her so that I was standing directly above her. She had to look straight up to see me, and when she did she was looking directly at my crotch.

My cock was going to burst if I didn't take it out. So I did. I heard a loud gasp coming from beneath me. I looked down and saw Jackie staring intently at my manhood. I smiled down at her. I was so close to the bed. I didn't realize it for a few seconds but my sister's pussy was practically in my face. She had a finger on her panties and was touching herself through the thin fabric. I could see the wetness that was seeping from her pussy onto her undies.

"Suck his cock Jackie," she told her friend. "Kiss it, lick it, don't be afraid. Go ahead, touch it. Feel the softness, notice how smooth it is."

I Couldn't believe it, Jackie was finally loosening up. She was doing some of the things Liz told her to do. She still did not put in fully in her mouth as of yet. But she was fondling me, and she even planted a few little kisses on the side of my cock, near the head. She gave my cock a squeeze every now and then. I think she was enjoying herself finally. She wasn't the only one.

My sister had by now pulled her panties to one side, and she was rubbing her clit with her thumb. She had her index finger inside her pussy, and was moving it in and out.

"Oh, That's it Jackie, That's it," Liz said. " Now put it in your mouth and suck him off."

And with that command Jackie put my cock in her mouth, just a little at first. Then gradually the whole eight inches. I was in heaven. I didn't think it could get better.

I heard my sister really moaning now. I took my eyes off my little cock-sucker and glanced at Liz. She had two fingers in her cunt now, and she was really going at it.

"You like her sucking your cock brother?" She asked. "You like that?"

"Oh, fuck yes, for a cock tease she isn't bad," I answered, as I smiled down at Jackie. And fuck if she didn't smile back. I think she loved sucking cock. "You like sucking cock, don't you babe?" I asked her. "Don't answer, just keep doing it."

I was startled when I felt a hand on my back, because I was watching my cock being worked over and it wasn't her hand. No, it was Liz's hand.

"I want you to eat me Mike. I am so fucking hot," my sister said. "Eat me big brother."

Now I never intended it to happen but my sister was practically begging for it. I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and put my hands under her sweet supple little ass cheeks and just dove right in. I ran my tongue over the entire slot of her pussy. Her panties were still on, but she had them all stretched to one side.

"Oh, mmmm, Sis," I said between licks. "Fuck you taste so, good, umm."

I planted my mouth around her already swollen clit, and gave her the best hum job I could. I had never eaten pussy before but I could tell by my sisters reaction that I must be doing ok.

In the meantime Jackie was sucking my cock so expertly, that I thought I was going to blow at any second. I reached down with a free hand and touched her face, forcing my cock from her mouth. She stood up and went toward my sister. She gave her a long and deep kiss on the mouth. Then another one, there tongues intertwining. They were really getting me hot now, like I wasn't already.

"Suck my tits, hon," I heard my sister begging her girlfriend.

Jackie took one of Liz's small, but ample pear shaped tits in her mouth, and was sucking on the nipple. She took her tongue and circled the area around her nipple. She then proceeded to lick her way toward Liz's other tit, squeezing the one she had just been sucking.

"Oh, yes. Just like that," Liz moaned. "And keep eating my pussy. Make me come."

She was close, hell even I knew that. Her juices were starting to flow from her pussy and I was sucking, and licking up all of it I could get my mouth and tongue on. I had a middle finger boring in and out of my sisters cunt, and her juices were all over it. I could almost feel her rush.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," she mewled. "Eat me good, ahh, fuck, I'm cumming, cumming so fucking good.."

Then she came all over my face, and I lapped up all the fuck cream that I could get my mouth on. I was still working my finger in and out of her tight hole when she reached down and pulled my face from her pussy. Then she pulled me toward her. My finger came out of her pussy with a popping sound. I stuck it toward Jackie's face.

"Here, Taste her pussy," I ordered her. "Suck it from my finger."

Jackie licked it from my finger, and she said, "Oh, that's so good."

"I want you to fuck me now big brother," Liz stated, just like if we have been doing it forever. Which we haven't. Never.

"I can't believe you've said that sis," I stammered. Now I was the one that was scared.

"Yeah, Liz," Jackie chimed in. "Cripes, he's your brother!"

"Well, my dear," Liz inquired. "Are you going to fuck him?"

"Uh, no, I, guess not," she replied halfheartedly.

"Well I can't leave him in that condition,"she said as she pointed to my cock and balls.

"Fuck me Mike. Come on brother, I want you to fuck me," she begged. "Please, I need it."

Damn, what a dilemma. To fuck, or not to fuck. I had to relieve the almost unbearable pain in my nuts. It was obvious that Jackie did not want to fuck me, and I was not about to rape anyone. Most men's brains are in there cocks, and at that moment I guess mine was too. I looked at my sweet sister Liz, in all her glory.

"You want my cock?" I Asked teasingly. "If you want it, you got it sis. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you. And your bitch, cock teasing friend can watch."

"Yes, fuck me, please hurry," Liz said. She really did want it.

"OK, sis, here it is," I said as I started to lay on top of her.

"No, wait a second," she stopped me.

Now what? I thought to myself.

Liz instructed Jackie to the head of the bed and had her sit there with her legs spread wide. God, what a fucking pretty cunt she has. She has it completely shaven. Not a hair, so smooth. Shame she won't fuck me. Well, fuck her anyhow. I'm gonna get mine, thanks to my 19 year old sister.

So, now Jackie is sitting at the head of the bed. Now Liz gets on all fours so as to be able to lap at Jackie's bald beaver. Then she sticks her nice rounded ass in the air so that I can stick my cock into that sweet muff from behind. All in all, it's a pretty sight.

I climb in behind my sisters gorgeous butt, and guide my cock toward her tiny snatch. She has already started eating her friends virgin cunt hole. I can hear then both moan. Hey wait on me, I think to myself.

My cock meat touches the tip of her cunt entrance, and I feel her move slightly. I rub my cock up and down her slit lubricating my cock head with her fluids that are already there.

"Stick it in me, fuck me already!" She snarled. "Don't make me beg for it big brother."

I ran my cock up and down her slot one last time, and then I slowly inserted it in that sweet hole.

Oh, what a fucking sensation, as I let my cock slide into my sisters tight cunt. When I had all eight inches into her, I paused. But just for a second or two. I started slowly fucking my cock back and forth in that wonderful wet cunt. She was feeling it too.

"Oh, Mike, yes, fuck me," she cooed. "Don't ever stop fucking me." She put her head back into Jackie's lap, and resumed eating her pussy.

I could her Jackie's soft moans. Every so often she would give a, "oh, yes, like that, yes." And she said, "Yes, eat my cunt, eat me. Oh, that's so fucking good."

I was slowly rocking my cock in and out of my sisters pussy, almost completely removing it before gliding it back into her to the hilt.

"Faster, harder, you fucker," I could here Liz say in a muffled voice, as she was firing her tongue and mouth into Jackie's frothing inferno.

I obeyed my sister's wishes and quickened my pace. I could feel my ball sac slamming into her clitoris on the forward stoke. It must have been getting to her because she was pushing her ass back and forth, going with my rhythm. The pace get even faster, and I could sense that she was going to cum. Her breathing became more rapid, although muffled by Jackie's pussy.

"Fuck me, I'm almost there," she said as she turned around and looked me in the face. "Oh, fuck yes. Make me come, ummmm," she squealed. "I'm gonna cum any second.

"Oh, yes, fuck, I'm cumming, cumming all over your cock brother, fuck, yes, oh God, yes!"

She came with a wild explosion going off inside her pussy. I could feel her cunt juice soaking my cock. Her head was laying on Jackie's thigh, along the side of the bed.

Jackie's pussy was there for the taking. As I was fucking my sister's hot creaming pussy from behind, I stuck my face between that cock teasing little bitches thighs, and tasted her sweet nectar before she knew what had happened. Her fingers were on her pussy in a split second, pulling herself open for me. Her pussy tasted so good. I licked her as best as I could, sucking her hot little hole. She came almost as soon as my lips hit on her clit.

"Jackie, baby, Let him fuck you, please," my sister was almost begging her. "I promise it will be good. Better than good.

"He fucked me so well. My pussy never felt this wonderful," she went on. "Let him fuck you, you'll love it."

"OK, I will. God he eats pussy good too," She finally gave in.

"Fuck me Mike, just take it slow.

I was still eating her pussy, my cock was still in my sister's wet cunt, although I was no longer moving in and out. Her pussy was so hot and so tight. I almost dreaded pulling it out. But I did want to fuck Jackie's virgin cock teasing cunt.

I pulled my cock from my sisters bubbling hole. I pulled Jackie down from her sitting position near the headboard, and laid her flat on her back in the middle of the bed. Liz, my well fucked sister sat at the edge of the bed, not wanting to miss any of the show.

"Ok, baby. I hope you are ready for this," I said. Knowing that her pussy was well lubricated with her cunt juices from both my sister, and my administrations.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be I guess," She said as she looked up into Liz's contented face.

To Be Continued...